TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:24 pm

"What was that? Another attack?" Elle asked as she came to the room fully dressed with borrowed clothes. She looked around only to see th eusual people. Sid was breathing abnormally and she was sweating. "Hey, what happened?" Elle asked her and the other ones who were around her.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 2:37 pm

"Nightmare, I assume," Falljoy told her
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 3:51 pm

"Again? Where?" Elle almost shrieked as she psined around to see. Then she realised what Falljoy meant. "Oh, you meant the mental kind of nightmare..."she sighed in relief and kneeled next to Sid. "Hey, try to see it by the good side,"she told theyounger girl as she wipped some of teh sweat that had gathered on her forhead,"At least it wasnt real and we didnt have it chasing us around!!" she smile at her and stood up. "Im going to bring you some water"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 5:39 pm

"I don't see any positive outlooks on falling off a cliff," Sid's breathing slowed, and her eyelids began to flutter, "and thanks."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 6:42 pm

"That sucks," said Cia, still pondering her own dream. "Falling off a cliff, I mean."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:09 am

Elle returned a few seconds later with a glass full of water. "Its quite a common dream you know..."she told Sid as she handed her the glass. "Falling from a cliff, falling from a plane, falling from anywhere...Hmmm, there is a positive side!!" she said as she clapped her fingers. "At least it wasnt a psycho killer with a crazy weapon chasing after your head!!"
"Yeah!! Like the villain in the latest movie I saw." Mikey added, "The horror at the Elm Street...reaaaally scary stuff"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:50 am

"Shut up..." Sid spat after drinking the water

"Would you like me to slap him?" Falljoy put in, completely serious
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:02 pm

"Want me to pull his mask tails?" asked Cia, who had always wanted to see if that hurt them if she pulled hard enough.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:21 pm

The sound of a slap was heard. Mikey rubbed the back of his head and whined while Elle clapped her hands together as there was dust on them. "That ends it..."she said as she looked disappouvingly to Mikey's direction. "Commoooon", he whined again, "it was really a scary movie..."
"I have something really scary here wise guy..."Raph whispered evilly to his brother as he saw him his sai.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:31 pm

Sid had calmed down enough to stop sweating.

"Guys, it's still late, and some of us are still needing sleep. I'm sorry to have woke you all."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 5:55 pm

"Heh, not your fault," said Cia, "My evil OC is stalking my dreams."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Sid's snake eyes lit up in surprise

"I think that would have been better left unsaid..."

"Why?" Mikey asked

"Whenever we have real bad dreams here, they come to life."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 3:08 am

"but what are we in now?" Angel asked her face covered by her long hair, her legs crossed on the chair, the plate of food in her lap.
"Are in a dream but how is that possible? How can we all be possesed by the same dream. Are in another dimention, but how would our Nightmares follow us they are figments of our semi concouise imagination then how are they mixed in with charaters from a Tv show." Angel forked a piece of potato into her mouth chewing thoughtfuly.
"As far as i'm concerned i'm am hoping terribly that this is a different state of mind that where all in and that flash that brought us here, was the transporter to the other state of mind and when we go back it will be as if nothing here will have happened" she said swallowing slowly and purposly happy at the silent response she was getting
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:51 am

Sid fell back asleep, but Falljoy stayed awake and heard Angel's theories.

"It may be like we are hypnotized to a certain state of mind. You all share something in common, and so that thing in common brought you to where you are. But there are others that you do not, so you are able to controll those elements. Some of us had no knowledge of that one thing in common, so we were mearly dragged in and now are along for the ride. But since you also share something else in common: nightmares. That was the reason for those creature we battled earlier. But the problem now is, everyone in this apartment share that, and since we do, we are not done just yet."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:51 am

"Well that's... realy really confusing. I'd probably uunderstand better if I'd passed Psycology last symester, but that's just a theory." Roxie said, walking into the room.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:24 pm

Angel nodded then paused.
'What happens if we die here?" She asked suddenly.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:28 pm

"I guess then we would go back to where we originate." Falljoy looked puzzled

"Like Inception?" Mikey put in

"Possibly..." Leo scratched his chin, "but I doubt you guys should experiment."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 4:30 pm

"What happens if we hurt ourselves here to we still have the scars back in the real world?" Angel had seen inception and had loved the movie but was worried about how much in comparison that their reality was to theirs.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 7:21 pm

I don't want to find out. I have a few scars already, I don't need any more." Roxie shook her head and rubbed her shoulder, remembering the time some kid had tripped her when she was holding a glass of water.... Ouch.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:35 am

Angel nodded forking some more potato into her mouth, and tucked a little of her hair behind her ear exposing some of her scars. She then rubbed her eyes, at least now she could talk and eat. Then her eyes widened, this was her chance to bring in her OC's she could bring in Ora and Adrian they could heal her her scars gone, the only problem. When Ora heals whatever he heals it would reflect on him, if he were to heal your bones he would have to break his to heal yours, a Bone for a Bone really. Could she let her OC's recieve her pain just so she could be free. Reall it mattered how she looked at it. They were just OC's creations from her imagination so could it really matter, but Angel which she regrets now has alway gotten close to her OCs even the ones that she should have never created, not naming any names, Yoshiko.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 3:39 am

Spitfire like Sid was sound asleep in the corner of the room with a blanket wrapped around her.

~~~~Spitfire was walking what looked like a woods of some kind "How lovely" she said out loud in her dream. As she walked she noticed a small box with a platinum colored exterior on a tree stump nearby.

"Well what do we have here?" she asked as she picked up the box and lifted the lid. Inside there was a small bottle of black liquid and a small note. She picked up the note and read it to herself This bottle must never be consumed unless it is for an absolute emergency

"Hmmm......well this is a dream it might be interesting to see what the outcome would be if I drank this little bottle" she said to herself as she looked at the bottle. "But is said only in emergencies. I could have a horrible effect otherwise" she added to her thoughts.

Great heat started to hit Spitfire like she had just walked into a toaster. She started to stumble "I need something to drink" she cried as she looked at the bottle. "No I will not drink this"

"You know you want to................." a voice said out of no where.

"No I don't!" Spitfire yelled. The heat was getting worse and worse "No No"

"DRINK IT!!" the voice yelled.

Spitfire was not in a position to argue. She quickly pulled the cork out of the bottle and with one swig it was gone. "Well......I guess that was not sooo baaaaaaaaaaa" things around her started to swirl "Me in my big mouth! This is a dream though I will be awake in a minute"

Spitfire's entire body started to throb with pain "Ugh!!!" she yelled in her dream and in real life.
She looked down at her body it was changing form "What on Earth!!" Spitfire's legs disappeared and a long black scaled tail appeared, then a sharp pair of fangs appeared in her mouth, and her eye slitted.

~~~~~~~~~

Spitfire's flew the blanket of her body and jumped to her feet *thud* she hit the floor. She looked down her body. Her eye widened she had no feet she had a black snake body that went up to her waist She still had her arms, torso, head, and headphones.

Mikey rushed over "Hey what's wrong aaahahahaha!!!!!" he yelped when he saw her.

Spitfire caught her bearings and quickly stood up/reared up to Mikey's height.

Mikey screeched again "AAHAHA!"

"Can you stop screaming in my ear Mikey?" she hissed annoyed her snake tongue darted in and out exposing her fangs.

"Guys you might want to come see this" Mikey called to the others.

Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:31 am

Elle was listening to Angel's and Falljoy's conversation. When she opened her mouth to voice her opinion Mikey's loud laugh interupted her. "Now what?" she asked annoyed and rush over to tell him to shut his trap. Then she saw Spitfire. "What the ***k?!?! What happened to you?" she asked the girl as she looked at the snake's tail which was moving on the carpet.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:15 pm

"Um," said Cia. "That's new." Cia had a good feeling this wasn't some who-do voo-doo magic Inception dream (then again she had never seen the movie), but Cia knew nothing hurt in dream. That was good old logic and Cia had her own ideas about what this place was.
She had a good feeling that the minds who were here had created this world and had accidentally opened it. She could be wrong, but...you never knew.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:20 pm

Falljoy came in and examined with wide eyes. She stood up.

"What did you dream? Did you do a stupid thing in it?"

Since Spitfire didn't answer, she went through her brain

"Do you ignore labels often?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 4:20 pm

'do you think its cruel to ask your creations to heal you even if it mean that they will then suffer the pain?' She asked grabbing a piece of cake and stuffing it into her mouth whole.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 22 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next