TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:08 pm

(I'm assuming there are no more dinos, since no one is fighting them anymore?)

Tay pursed her lips as she watched the group. "...I give up."

"On what exactly...ugh. Why am I so tired?" Paige groaned. "Um...where are we exactly?"

"You've been acting crazy and overprotective for the past four hours or so." Lee informed her.

"I don't remember any of that." She frowned. "I-OHMYFREAKINGGOD!!!!!!! THAT DRAGON IS AWESOME!"

Lee sighed. This had only happened four other times and he really wasn't used to it yet. "I'm just glad you aren't being difficult anymore."

Paige wasn't listening. She was jumping up and down in excitement. "So cool! Hey, how come there are mutants here?"

"They're helping us escape Shredder."

"Oh. Well alright then. So then what's with the dragon?"

"Like I said, I give up trying to understand." Tay shrugged.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:09 pm

"If you were wise, you'd give up too..." Vaugne told Paige, then walked off by himself

Mikey, being the curious little turtle he was, he wanted to know. He walked over to the depressed newly-Drezz, nad asked the most insulting question

"What seems to be the problem?"

Vaugne stared at him, then answered, "I can't help but notice; we're all having someone from our 'homes' come and save us, right?"

"Yeah?" Mikey made a gesture meaning "go on..."

"Who could it be for me?" He plopped his head down

"What do you mean?"

"All my family members are dead."

"Oh." He thought for a minute. "What about your father? isn't he alive--?"

"NO." Vaugne said sternly, "he's dead to me, and I doubt if I do meet him, he'll be pitious and help. that's not part of him anymore," Vuage looked away from Mikey, and folded his wings to block the turtle,

"Hey, don't be so gl--"

Vaugen suddenly raised his head and looked at him, fangs barred, eyes shining, tail poised and ready to strike,

"Don't tell me to not be glum! I've been so for the past decade!"

Mikey fled
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:33 pm

"Iggy, land. I wanna hear the plan." Belle said.

'There's a plan?' Iggy asked in her head.

"Whoa! Warn me next time, OK Ig? What other powers you got?"

'Flight, and talking in my master's head, which is you. And I can change my form to make myself blend in.' The young dragon explained.

"So freaking cool!" Belle said as Iggy started his descent.

"I want a dragon," Roxie breathed.

"Who are you?" Belle asked. Lana nodded, turning her attention from the huge dragon to Roxie.

"I'm Roxie. I....um....." She didn't know how to tell them.

"She's a friend, and she knows all about you guys," Sophia put in.

"Cool." Lana smiled. Belle frowned. Something about the girl was odd to her...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:49 am

"So what do we do now?" Usagi asked after they had finished their breakfast and took a quick look at the map. "I would like to hear Don's idea...I think that you mentioned yesterday that you had a theory..." Donatello clapped his fingers,"Yes. Ok listen...We might know where we stand, but still have no clue to where exactly are the others. If we are lucky and they are here with us there is a way to know..."he said and show to the other two an object in his hand. "A shell-cell" Elle said. "Yep. So we can try communicate with that. Let's hope we ll be lucky..."Don said looking at his cell. "Yeah, that's a good plan...but you better hide it for now...Let's try it after we have left the inn" Elle said checking if the inn-keeper had seen the unusual object. Donatello nodded and put his phone back in his bag. "Ok, you two go outside and wait for me." Elle said as she went to the bar. The boys stood up from their chairs and did as she said. Two minutes later, Elle exited the inn. "What did you do back there?" Usagi asked her. "I paid the bill of course!! Did you thought that he would let us stay for free?" Elle said lifting her eyebrows. "Paid? How? I doubt he accepted dollars..." Donatello said. "Firstly, I dont have dollars...Im not from your place. Secondly, I paid with this" she said as she showed them a leather bag full of gold, silver and copper coins.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 pm

(Um i'm a bit confused on where everyone is i mean it sort of feels as if everyone telling their own story seperate from the main one except of Elle since she isn't with the rest of us so can anybody fill me in?)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 6:10 pm

(Yeah, I',m a tad confused too...I know Sid, Dark Leo, Cia, Moses, Mikey, Vaugne, Opie and a bunch of other people are together but, still confused..)
Cia petted her dog and said, "I am happy now. Thank-you so much Opie!My puppy is very dear to me. He and his half-brother Mugsy are the closest thing I have to brothers!" Moses barked. "I should write you up some treats, Mo-Mo, shouldn't I?" Moses barked again. Cia nodded and wrote up a baggie of treats and fed them to Moses.
"You could write me up some Mickey D's," grumbled Sister (O/C: LOL, yes, in my mind she eats that). Cia laughed and wrote Sister's order up.
"Anyone else?" she asked.
"I could go for something simple," muttered Dark Leo. "I haven't eaten in days. My brothers are probably doing much worse right now." Cia, who loved the Dark Turtles, wrote up Dark Leo a BLT.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 11:48 pm

"I got my pencil, and Mona's got her cooking ski--" Sid started

"Forget it." Mona irritably spat back

"Sheesh, someone was up a little too late," She really shouldn't have said that

"Because I was in a nightmare-filled coma for three weeks!" She yelled so loudly, it shook the trees, "I slept enough for everyone, and I saw who dies and who gets injured where and how. I had to endur the protective instinct and watching them die right before my eyes would make ANYONE a little off, huh?! So don't tell me I was up too late, you mixed-up, gooey, blue...It!" Mona was panting when she finished, not looking the least bit sorry

Sid was fuming, "What did you just call me?" Something was definently happening to her, "I was a human being, just like you, until we got subjected to mutagen, and it changed us both!" She was hollering to rival Falljoy's sonic roar, "I could call you It right here, right now, and it would be fair! We are technically the same, so keep that beak of your shut! You..." It was showing, "you..." her voice was shaking with anger, "grrrrrr..." Her eyes became lifeless, no eye color or pupils, just white. And she wasn't talking, just growling. The ooze dripping from her mouth turned green and her claws started oozing the stuff as well.

The beast "It" was finally coming out, and Mona was first on her list.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:12 am

"Where did you find that?" Usagi asked. "Well I...just happened to find them on a table with some nice gentlemen who seemed to didnt need them..."Elle said and winked at them. "You stole it!!" Donatello said shocked. "No I didnt. If you remember, before we went to sleep I was invited in a card game, right? So I won them...Maybe, I just happen to...borrow some more...but still..." Elle said in defence. "So in the end you did steal!!" Don insisted. "Well, no sh*t Sherloc!! How exactly did you expected to pay our night? I dont think that the inn-keeper would be that generous to let stay for free..." Elle said as a matter-of-factly. Don stayed quiet. "Now, let's put your plan into action"she said to him to change the subject and put the bag with the coins in her bag. Donatello took out his shell-cell and dialed Leo's number. "Leo....Leo!! This is Donatello. Can you copy me? Leo!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:34 pm

"Sid!" exclaimed Cia, running over and trying to hold her friend back by grabbing onto Sid's arms. "Crazd! CrazdMikeyfan15! Sid! SID! NO! STOP! DON'T HURT HER!"
"Cia, stop!" shouted Sister.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:08 am

(I wouldn't do that, Cia. Remember, she still has that goo hanging around her arms)

Sid was a lot stronger due to the mutation and wrestled herself free.

Gabby grabbed Sid's pencil (which doesn't burn because she's not an OC, but a flesh and blood human being) and started to draw.

Mona was fleeing, but was no match for the speed of Sid.

"Sit!" Gabby yelled

Sid fell facedown to the floor, stopping her in her tracks.

Mona stopped and looked behind her, Sid had a necklace/rosary thing around her neck.

Gabby was panting, "I may not be an artist, but at least it works,"

Sid sat up, "If that was what I think it was, I'm gonna--" she looked at her neck, "GABBY!!"

"Hey, at least I'm safe," Mona trotted by and stuck out her toungue,

Sid snarled and lept after the now-selfish lizard girl

"Sit..." Gabby said again

Sid, once again, slammed into the earth.

"I'm gonna mutate you and do the exact same thing to you, you...you..." She couldn't think of the right insult to call her sister, but she did manage to get her pencil back.

"I don't get it..." Kurt rubbed his head

"Neither do I," Jeremy, Falljoy, and the rest of her OCs said

"Inspired by Inuyasha, let's leave it at that..." Sid stormed off, muttering to herself, "Next she'll be launching sacred arrows all over the place..." was the most audible one.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:48 pm

"SOMEone has anger issues." Paige said in surprise.

Tay put a hand over her mouth. "Shhh!...and you're one to talk." She raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? I might be a lot of things, but Lee here is the one who's quick to anger."

"Uh, remember when you go crazy? Yeah. You're pretty short tempered." Lee informed her.

"Huh. Ok. You learn something new everyday." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:17 pm

(can someone of yu guys play Leo? If you want him to answer the phone or not is your option...I just need thai to proceed with mine story too)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:10 pm

"Heey..... where'd Mr. Leaderpants go?" Roxie asked, looking around.

Leo was, in fact, just over a randomly placed hill, trying to get a signal with his cell-shell. It suddenly buzzed in his hand and he opened it.

"Hello?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 2:14 am

Angel Began to wonder where veryone had gone "Hello? Hello?" that was when she spotted Leo on the phone up a slight hill she ran towards him and heard him "Elle?! thank God Where the shell are you? is don with you too?"
"Elle!" Angel cried running up and listening to what Elle had to say.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:35 pm

"Leo!! This is Don!! Listen...I dont have a good signal. Where are you guys? Is everyone else with you?" Donatello almost cried from joy having his brother on the phone. Elle and Usagi had glued themselves on Don so thet they could listen to the conversation. "We are at a region called Atrahan. Does that ring any bell?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 7:13 pm

"Hmmmm... I don't recognize the name," Leo mused. He saw Angel running towards him and smiled slightly. "But d'ya think you can find us again? I'm on a big hill, and everybody else is just inside the trees over there," he said.

"Hey, there he is, over there," Belle pointed up on a hill. Roxie looked over and shielded her eyes from the sun. Sophia was Petting Iggy, and Seth was nowhere to be seen. In truth, he was on the same hill as Leo, invisible. Lana was up in a tree.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 1:28 am

"Elle Can You Hear Me?!" Angel cried into the receiver "Elle Where Are You!!??"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 9:42 am

"Let me try," Sid and Falljoy said at the same time,

They both started concentrating, like, really hard

"Uhhhhh...." Gabby droned

"Telepathy," Vaugne put in from his little pout, "probably sending a mind message to Ellie and her friends,"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 10:11 am

"Yaiks!!" Elle mad a funny noise as Angel's scream pierced her ear. "Angel!! Im fine, Im fine!! How aer you?" Elle said also screaming from the other side of the cell. Donatello put one of his finger on his mouth to mention her to stay quiet. She nodded and waited for Don to finish his talk with Leo. "Uuugh, Leo...There are a lot of hills and trees around here...Can you give some more specific info? Like...I know!! Did you found a path of needles? Or have you found an inn called", Don paused as he turned his head to look at the label on the inn, "Black Cauldron? We are just outside of it!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2011 6:48 pm

"An inn? There are no frikken inn's here!" Leo said, putting his face in his free hand. He was getting a major migrane. "And I've never freakin been here before, so I can't really tell you much about it. Don? Are you still there?"

"He looks tired," Lana mused from her branch.

"Really?" Belle looked up from Iggy. "How can you tell?"

"It's not hard to tell," Roxie said. "Look at him."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:09 am

Angel drew back she had never thought Leo would swear, ever. "L-Leo?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:56 am

"Yeah, yeah Im here!!"Don said feeling the panic reaching him. "Could this mean that you have been tramsitted in a different place...Any ideas how we could get to each other?"
"What is he saying? What is he saying?" Elle was asking Donatello while Usagi was keeping an eye on the 'road'.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 9:18 am

"I wonder if it's also possible Iggy and Vaugne could fly us the wherever the other three are..." Jeremy pondered

"Forget it, dog-boy," Vaugne spat

"Someone's a hypocrite...beast-boy!" Mona spat back

"Wait...what do the Teen Titans have to do with this?" Gabby asked

Falljoy and Sid strained with their telepathy still.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:07 pm

"I'm not really sure how many people Ig can carry," Belle said, petting his muzzle-y type thing.

Six, Ig said in her mind. She nodded and relayed this to the group.

"Six.... there are how many of us?" Seth asked, counting heads.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Angel." Leo puled the phone from his ear for a second. "This place.... it just drives me mad!" He face-palmed before speaking to Don again. "We have a dragon. We might be able to reach you, but I don't know how strong he is...."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 7:46 pm

"Wait, where are we going?" Paige asked. She looked around. "Hey, this doesn't look like earth!"

"Brilliant deduction, Sherlock." Lee rolled his eyes. "We don't know where we are, and there are three other people who've been separated from us that we are trying to find."

"Ok. Thanks for bringing me up to speed."

"Wow. I mean, I always imagined you with a split personality, but to actually see it is a bit trippy." Tay grinned.

"Huh?" She looked at Lee.

"She thinks she created us or something."

Paige frowned. "If that were true, I'd probably kill you."

"Um, may I ask why?"

"Because that would mean you were the one that put my brother and I through a lot of **it."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 29 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next