TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6039 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:23 pm

"My dream has come true," Roxie told Seth.

"What?" He asked, confused.

"I'm about to meet Belle."

"Whatever," Seth grumbled, grabbing for his bow. (Yes, I never mentioned Seth having a bow, but he has killer aim)

Roxie sighed and scooped Sophia up. She would fight after she got the girl to safety. Roxie didn't like leaving innocent people behind in a fight.

She stepped out from the bubble as Sophia began to wake. Being a telepath, Sophia's mind was safe, but Roxie's was far from it. She looked down at the blonde girl in her arms, confused until Sophia held her palm to Roxie's head and gave her her memories back.

"If anybody else's lost their memory, help them", She told the girl, setting her down on her feet. Sophia nodded and set off.

Last edited by Raphael011 on Fri May 27, 2011 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Lol, I misspelled 'innocent'. How dumb can I get? *Commits facepalm*)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 11:27 am

"Please protect my dog," said Cia as Opillio passed. "Moses, I want you to be a good boy for Big Sister* and follow him." Moses dipped his head and obeyed solemnly. Cia was still trying to get over her fear of velociraptors (which had been the only thing that had really scared her in Jurassic Park). Cia wrote down in her book 'A helpful dragon came down to help stop the dinosaurs.'
A large blue and silver dragon suddenly swooped down, picked up some dinos and dropped them in the water.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 5:54 pm

(I just went hiking/camping, but my sunburn hurts! Nuuu!)

Opie tore open an allosaurus, "He speaks to me, human." He responded, "he wants desperatly to protect you, and I protect him for that."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 12:24 am

Angel stumbled into a Girl who seemed slightly weak.
"Can you tell me where i am?" Angel asked the girl.
(sorry Raphael011 but can she just touch my head)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:09 am

(Yup, and call me Roxie or Razy, Angel, saves you the time typing, lol )

"Easy, you're here." Sophia put her hand to Angel's forehead and focused her power.

"I hate memory bubbles," She muttered. "You should be good now," She smiled grimly and looked for anybody else who needed help.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 1:38 am

Angel remembered everything
"Were's the time bubble do you think we can get everyone out or will we lose our memories as soon as we walk back in?" She asked the girl who obviously knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:18 am

Sophia chewed her lip.

"You're safe as long as you hold on to me, and I focus my power. I may even be able to destroy the memory bbble, I've done it before. We kinda get them here often." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:50 am

"Good morning Miss. Shall I get you some breakfast?", the inn keeper greeted Elle. "Good morning. Yes that would be nice" she said as she sat down at a nearby table. When the inn keeper arrived with th efood Elle spoke."Excume me, but may ask you some questions?" The middle-age man rised an eyebrow but nevertheless sat down on a chair next to her. "Sure, ask me whatever you need..." Elle chew some of the food. Not bad. "Well, Ive been wondering...Could you tell me where exactly am I?" The man looked at her as she had sprouted a second head. "Huh? What do you mean? You dont know this place?" Elle shook her head. "There is no way!! Where are you guys from?" the man asked. Elle tried to find a good answer. 'We are from a different dimension where no beastmen exist exept for those two who are following me, and we kinda tripped over a portal and transport here...Nyah! Not an option', Elle though, so she said insted:"We are form....far away from here..."
"Ah!! I see. You are adventurers huh?" Yep, that's explains it..."the inn keeper said and smiled. "I had and other adventurers before coming here and neither they knew about this area.." Elle turne dto llok at him. "Others? What others? When did you see them?" Elle asked thinking that maybe their friends have passed this way. "Mmmm, let me see...about 2 years ago. A buch of young lads...really good kids..."the man said. Elle's spirit went low again. So it wasnt any from their group. "So, tell me what is this place?" she asked the man.
"Well right now you are at the east region of Artahan. Actually you are very close to the capital, Bibilin..."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 7:13 pm

"Hehehe. This is kinda fun." Tay grinned. "I said that out loud didn't I? Oh well." She continued to cut dinosaurs.

"This isn't play time. These dinosaurs are serious threats...but it IS fun." Paige smiled evilly.

"You're both scaring me." Lee said slowly, his eyes wide. He was also fighting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 12:25 am

Opie heard Moses' complaints, but told him he would die if he tried anything

Sid was having a blast mowing down dinos and Drezzes, her face contorted to a look a mad scientist would envy, she was laughing to fit her face, and blood splattered all over her. She looked like a blue lizard-wolf version of MNT Gaiden Donnie.

"He ha ha! Die!" She cut through a Dino, her ooz finishing it off.

"Are you ok?" Mona Lisa asked up in her tree.

"Is the coward ok?" Kurt shouted back, who in return got beaned by a pinecone.

"These guys are too easy!" Falljoy called out

"But there are so many of them!" Vaugne said

"We gotta find a way out!" Jeremy finished as he came out of his Furior mode

"Follow me." a voice came from behind the bushes, a girl in her Tweens and obviously was spoiled rotten.

Sid froze, her face no longer crazy, "G-Gabrielle?"

"Who else, smeebs? C'mon!" Gabrielle called
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 2:21 am

"Atrahan...Bibilin..."Elle repeated as to not forget. "Say, could you draw me a map? Just of this area..." The inn keeper nodded and stood up to fetch a paper and a pencil. That moment footsteps were heard and Donatelo and Usagi made their appearance from the stairs. "Goodmorning sun-shines" Elle mocked them. "Where have you been? Do you know how worried we were when we woke up and didnt see you in the bed?" Donatello said. "Yeah..it's extremely dangerous to wander till the floor below, and Im just that immature to leave this place and wander off this area....get real..." Elle said and rolled her eyes. Usagi sat down next to her and yawned. The inn keeper came with two portions of breakfast and later with a paper which he gave to Elle. Elle thanked him and started studying the map. "What's that?" Don asked with a mouthful of food. "Oh, nothing...The inn keeper wants to invite me on a date..."Elle said. "What!?!" Usagi almost got drawn by his food. "Chill, it was a joke. I asked him to make a map for us...Now finish your food. We need to check out from here."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:21 pm

Belle hacked another Dino, still riding her raptor.

"This thing is better than a warhorse!" She cried happily.

"Warhorse?" Mikey asked Seth, who was whipping arrows from his quiver and shooting faster than ever before.

"Belle geets bored easy, so she goes dimension hopping. Sophia and I have had to get her out of some tight spots before. Sophia's mind manipulation helps, but she hates using it," Seth answered. He pulled three arrows from his quiver at once, notched all three and let fly, each arrow hitting it's mark perfectly, and with minimal effort.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:41 am

Spitfire pulled herself up to the next landing with Raph's help. "Look over there" she pointed to a group of people just near the tree she and Raph were in.

"Is one of them riding a raptor?" Raph asked "Well now I have seen everything." he said looked at Spirfire's back that still oozed a bit of blood. "Ya know you should be dead now with all the blood you have lost"

"Ya would think, but has anything this day made any sense?" she answered.

"Ya got me there" he chuckled "Let's go meet the others" he then said as he started to head down a nearby rope ladder.

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 9:07 am

"Come on! Don't you understand what I mean when I say follow?! Move your lead feet this way!" Gabrielle snapped

"I think we should do what she says," Sid said to the others, "and I mean, right now."

Mona jumped down from the tree, "Fine, let's follow the brat,"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 1:47 pm

"I wanna ride a raptor," said Cia. "Or a dinosaur in general."
"No time!" exclaimed Sister who had just finished an attack. "We need to follow her!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 4:48 pm

"Oy, Iggy! To the trees," commanded Belle, who was now in complete control of the dinosaur. "This thing is awesome!" She cried happily.

"We know, Belle. Try to stop it from eating people," Lana said.

"I want a t-rex!" Roxie said. "If she gets to keep that thing, Imma be so jealous!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 6:41 pm

"You can ride Vaugne," Sid retorted

"Hey!" He snapped back at her

They passed through a barrier, they couldn't see it but they sure felt it. The dinos and Drezzes couldn't pass through, though Iggy did.

Gabrielle was a thinly-built girl about twelve, eyes the same color as Leo's mask, hair color, in the right light, could be mistaken as a brunette, she had little freckles that dotted around her nose and cheeks, she wore an expression past the terrified one: she obviously thought she was all that.

Sid looked worried, "Uhhh...how did you know it was me?" Sid looked nervously at her lizard tail

"The way you behave under pressure? Yeah, no one else does that. And the blonde hair was a dead giveaway," Gabrielle responded with her nose in the air.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 8:30 pm

"I find it amazing how those two switch roles," Seth mused as he watched Lana, now acting like the mature one (Which she is not) and Belle, goofing off with Iggy.

"Yup," Roxie agreed. "I don't even know why I made them like that."

"It's what they are," Sophia smiled.

"I love you, Iggy," Belle said, patting his rough, leathery skin.

"I don't think he's a normal raptor..." Lana said.

(Craz'd? Andy objections if I turn Iggy into a dragon?)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:13 pm

(Dragon!! Dragon up! [American dragon, Jake long] But, how are you gonna do that?)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:30 pm

(Ha, my little sister used to luv that show! ^^)

Belle patted Iggy's head, and he shook his tail, much like a dog, only a lot more momentum, and Belle was thrown off. She sat on the ground, staring in amazement as her raptor grew, his browny-reddy-gray color shifted to a vibrant red, matching Belle's hair streaks almost exactly. Once Iggy was about the size of a large Dodge, he stopped growing, and sprouted large wings. Belle's eyes widened as she stared at her new friend.

"Holy Jesus Christ frog!" (Yea, that is a real type of frog) Belle exclaimed. She got up, grinning massively, and scrambled up Iggy's tail until she was sitting between his shoulder blades. "Can I keep 'im? Pleeeeeease?" She begged. Iggy smiled, if you could call it that, and snorted fire."Who's a good Iggy?" Belle patted his scaly neck.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:53 pm

(i still love that show ^~^)

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 11:55 pm

Gabrielle looked at her in almost an anime shocked sort of way, then lowered her head in a sign of annoyance, "What next?"

Sid was copying her expression, "Other than my favorite tv show..." Mikey waved and smiled cheesily, "...my OCs coming to life..." Falljoy, Vaugne, Jeremy, Opie, and Kurt all perked up at the sound of that, "...this place..." She looked up around her surroundings, "...and you coming in? Not much I can think of..." Sid straightened, and put a claw under her chin and looked sideways

"Maybe Inuyasha coming in?!" Gabrielle's face lit up uncharacteristicly

Sid copied her expression, "Awesome!" The two sisters stood facing each other the way two rabid fangirls would when discussing one of their favorite subjects,

"Inuyasha would pwn all the monsters!"

"Only if Miroku doesn't get there first with his wind tunnel!"

"Well, if Sessumaru doesn't Demon Dawg them all first!"

The sisters laughed

Vaugne, who was admiring Iggy, was now sitting there, with a huge anime sweatdrop on his head (hey, the comic that he's in is a manga, so cut me some slack)
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:06 pm

"Ha! The both like Inuyasha," said Cia. "Speaking of dogs, were is Opie with Moses?"
"That German Shepard tried to eat me you know," said Sister.
"Sister, you were in toy form and he was like ten weeks old," snapped Cia.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:36 pm

"Right over here, human," Opie replied, but after seeing Moses' expression, "He's over here, Cia (happy now?!)" Opie said with annoyance

The sisters were still on the Inuyasha topic,

"Maybe when I get back I should do an Inuyasha and TMNT crossover RPG! And maybe draw it!" Sid's eyes sparkled

"And then we can watch the eppies like gangbusters!" Gabby said in return

They both gasped, and started jumping up and down.

Leo and Raph aproached them and calmed them down

"Geez, you make a lot of noise, too much in fact," Leo said

"Please tell me you two got an off switch..." Raph retorted, annoyed

Sid scribbled a grey box with a button on it, "Here's Gabby's,"

"Hey, you dork!" Gabby yelled, clearly upset

Sid stuck her forked toungue at her sister
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:20 pm

"Okaaaaay..." Roxie turned and looked once again at Belle and Iggy... but... they were gone!

"Where?..." Seth asked, peering at the place the girl and dragon had last been seen.

"Whoooohoooo!!!" Sophia and Lana laughed, their eyes twinkling as they looked up at the circling pair.

"I do not care what anybody says! I am FRIGGING KEEPING IGGY!" Belle screamed. Seth committed a face-palm.

"Cool!" Roxie said, and, without meaning to, sent out such a wave of giddiness that Belle nearly fell of her dragon, she was laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 28 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 28 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next