TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 02, 2011 5:54 am

"Huf, huf...And here I thought that countryside was good for your health."Elle panted as she wipped some sweat off her face. "This mountain is bigger than it looks", Usagi said as he sat down on a rock. The party decided that it was time for rest. The path which they could had become thinner and more dangerous as one wrong step and you would fing yourself diving several feet above the ground. A certain death. "Tell again why are we doing this?" Donatello asked as he sat down beside Usagi. "First it was out of curiosity..."Elle said. "Yeah, yours to be exact and for a thing that we dont know how dangerous it is..."Donatello scold her. "As I was saying before YOU interupt me,"Elle continued unfased,"It was out of curiosity at first...But think about it; Like that we can scan the area around easier and maybe we can find the others..." Donatello sighed. "How can we find them...We dont know where we are...We dont know where they are...It almost hopeless." Elle thought about it. Ten she decided to answer him."No its not. If I remember correctly just a few hours ago didnt you speak with Leo?" Donatello looked at her."Yes, so what?", he asked not understanding where she was going. "Well naturally you wouldnt be able to use phones here, us being to a different place, dimension, etc. But you managed to do that...Now, think about it. Not only you managed to communicate with him, which that alone is extraodinary, but there is another trigger...Since you were able to keep touch for a big amount of time, considering our situation, according to my logic there is a high probability that they are here with us, just in a different area."Elle finished her explaination.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:02 am

"Ah! Did you just hit your sister?!" said Cia, a little alarmed. Cia never had siblings so she really didn't know if that was normal.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:11 pm

"That's normal for siblings," Roxie said, joining them and kinda floating there. "I punch my older brother all the time. He usually starts it."

"How're you floating?" Leo asked her.

"Sophia's mind powers. I'm on a hover-board that technically only exists in the mind, but part of it exists in reality too. It's just invisible." Roxie smiled proudly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:38 pm

"If...if you're sure," said Cia unsurely.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:59 pm

"And it's normal for Gabby and Buddy (our younger brother) to fight and slap quite often. Weird thing is, he likes it!" Sid put in.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:17 am

"Yes, I guess you're right...Thanks Elle, I guess I wasnt myself..."Donatello said half with relief half with embarassment. "Hey, I know that you are the brains of the team, but when your family or someone close to you is hurt or youre worried, its only natural to be blind about the most simple things..."Elle smiled trying to comfort him. Don smiled back. "Ok, if evryone is ready I suggest we continue our way up.", Usagi said as he stood up. He helped Elle and when they were ready, they sarted walking yet again.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 3:04 am

Angel began to wander around before she slidd down a small hill she stopped when she she hit a rock with a light shining behind it she smiled it looked so familiar and welcoming.
"Guys! I found it I found it Guys!" She yelled out cupping her hands around her mouth her voice reaching very far.

(we need a change of scenery ^~^)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 6:30 am

"Hey I can see the top!I think we finally reached the peak!" Usagi said cheerfully looking up. "At last!! Last one to reach the top, the dinner is on him!!" Elle said as she started running. They arrived at the peak of the mountain were many large rocks were all over the place. Still there was no animal or anything that looked like it flew up there. "Hey, where did it go?" Elle said somewhat disapointed. "Well, it flew faster than us, so it might have passed the mountain..", Donatello said looking around. "But still, it was a good idea to come up here. The view is beatiful. Look at all this land!", Usagi shouted and pointed at them. It was tue. The view was breahtaking. All til the horizon there was thick forest and the sould see two small lakes and a river. "Hey, check it out. Isnt that at the west side the capital of this area?", Don asked. Elle turned to see. There was some kind of city, not that far from where they were. Elle consulted her map. "Yep. Thats Bibilin alright. Ok, lets take a rest and then headed there, huh?"
"Sounds good to me..."Don said and Usagi nodded. Elle walked till she found a rock were she would be comfortable and sat. Then something caught her attention.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 8:23 am

"Ah, my best friend's little brother's nickname is Buddy," remarked Cia. "So what are we gonna do? I we need to figure things out..."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 10:17 am

"Pfft, ~censored~ you guys," Vaugne spat at the thing and it's passengers.

"I didn't program you to talk like that, Vaugne," Sid spat at him

"Will you just leave it alone and get down here?!" Kurt yelled

"We must stick together," Falljoy called up as well,

"I will race you and I will win," Gabby said with a smirk

"And your prize will be one of my gooballs to the face." Sid smirked back

"Your prize will be a faceplant to the ground," Gabby smirked even larger
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 11:46 am

"Sibling love. I'm glad Jay isn't here. He's about ten thousand times worse than Gabby, plus, he beats me up." Roxie said.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:16 pm

"How old is he?" Sid asked
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 pm

"I just turned sixteen a couple months ago, so around seventeen and a half? Yep. His birthday is a few months away, so seventeen and a half." Roxie said, doing the math in her head.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 2:57 am

Elle eyes were staring at an odd rock. "Hey guys, come here",she said to her enscorts. "What is it?" Don asked as he and Usagi went to her. "Look at this rock..", Elle told them and mentioned the rock that was above her. It was a huge rockright on the peak of the mountain. The odd with it was that it had some grotesque shape. "Mmm, yeah..its kind of creepy...Looks like a moster...What? Did you get scared?", Donatello teased her. "No...Look more carefully...Look there. See?", Elle insisted. "I see it", Usagi said.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 8:47 pm

"I have a cousin that's ten years older than me," said Cia, "I would live with him sometimes at my grandma's house, but the worst thing he ever did to me was roll me up in a blanket and push me across the room and I kind of deserved it..."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 pm

There was a big red crystal-like rock that seemed like a bell, hanging from one part of the huge rock. "It really looks funny..."Usagi commented. "I wonder if it really is a bell..."Donatello said. "A bell? Up here? No way.", Elle declined the thought. "Say, lets try to see if it can ring."Donatello said and with his bo staff hit the red rock.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Sid, Falljoy, Opie, Vaugne, and Jeremy all heard a loud ringing noise from a mountain somewhere, but nontheless, it was loud, and caused them all to squirm and spaz.

"Pfft...weirdos..." Mona spat

"Can I hurt her, please?" Kurt asked angrily
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:56 pm

"I don't like that sound," said Cia.
"Perhaps it will lead us to my kidnapped brothers," said Dark Leo. "Maybe we should follow it."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 9:00 pm

"I am way ahead of you!" Roxie was already running up the mountain.

"She always like this?" Asked Belle.

"Yep. She has no off switch, and if you've seen in her brain, there will never be a working off-switch for her. She has an image, but she's actually smart and.... well, hurt underneath. And mad at alot of things. She's just rash and curious and-" Sophia was cut off as Iggy breathed fire at a mosquito nearby.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:21 am

"Oh, my ears!!" Elle said as she tried to shut off the sound. Donatello and Usagi did the same. It was too loud. "Maybe it wasnt that good of idea..."Don admitted. Then the rock started cracking. "Look! The sound waves have made the rock crack"Usagi said. "I dont thyink so...It wasnt such a big sound wave to make this enormous rock crack..."Don disaggred. The rock was cracking to all its lenght. Then it broke to millions pieces. "Guys...I really really dont think we should have rang that rock..."Elle said. Underneath the cover of rock was a huge bird. That red rock which Don had hit was its comb. "Wow. That explains the shape of the rock. It was this bird underneath it. More like covered with it."Usagi said. "That must be that flying thing we saw.."Don continued Usagi thoughts. "Yes, but I think that we disturbed its sleep...And it isnt very happy about it..."Elle said as she start dbacktracking. The bird let a horrifying crow and then turned its big yellow eyes to the group of intruders who dared to mess its sleep.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 7:20 pm

"Great, more bad news?!" Falljoy cried out as she ran tirelessly to the mountain

"Apparently so," Sid said

"C'mon! Kick it into high gear!" Gabby yelled before propelling a dozen times faster than before
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:03 pm

"Alright! Let's go!" said Cia taking off, Sister, Dark Leo and Moses following.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:08 pm

"We'd better follow them!" Lee declared, running after the group.

"Eh. Sure, why not? We have nothing better to do." Paige shrugged.

Tay pursed her lips as they ran after the others. Paige and Lee acted almost exactly as she had imagined, but their personalities were also so much more dynamic. It was going to be fun to get to know them better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:37 pm

"I hope Kag doesn't show up," muttered Cia to herself.
"What did you say?" asked Dark Leo.
"Nothing," Cia quickly replied.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:19 am

"Watch out!!", Donatello cried as he took Elle in a tight hug and dove to avoid the beck of the carnivorous bird. One peck of this monstrous killing beck and you were a gonner. "We have to go back!!", Usagi told them as he avoided some rocks that came flying to his direction. He tried to move to the path from which they climbed up. "No!!!", Elle cried. Usagi had just a second to move. The sharp claws from the bird's feet managed to rip one sleeve of his hakama.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 32 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 32 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next