TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:16 am

Sid, having leverage and distance, saw that her sister was speeding blindly towards a giant bird.

"GABBY!!!!" She yelled

"YOU'RE NOT GONNA WIN!!!" She yelled back, she didn't see the bird

Sid drew something quick and yelled, "STOOOOOOOOP!!!!" At the top of her lungs.

Gabby came screeching to a stop.

"Huh?" She looked down, and was wearing a belt similar to Sid's "new" necklace. "What was that for--?!" Then she saw the giant bird

"Point seen now, brat?!" Vaugne yelled at her
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 pm

"Usagi!! Get over here!!" Donatello shouted. He was using his shell as a cover to protect himself and Elle who was beneath him. The birb's claws were dangerously close to them. But its attention was at Usagi. Elle took this opportunity to take her hooked cleaver out of her bag and drop it on the bird's foot. It left a piercing cry and turn its yellow eyes to them. Now blood was pouring out of its foot but the wound wasnt fatal. "Elle! Why did you do that? We have nowhere to turn for cover." Don cried as he tried to protect her head. "If I didnt do that, then Usagi would be bird food", Elle said as she was eyeing her cleaver which was stuck on the bird's foot.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:43 pm

Roxie had skidded to a halt on the hill, and Iggy was flying up, keeping his two passengers safe.

"Maybe it's friendly," Lana suggested.

"Maybe it's not," Roxie said.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 6:30 pm

"Maybe?!" Jeremy yelled from below

"When did you get that impression?!" Mona yelled too
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:13 pm

"At least I didn't say it's friendly!" Roxie shouted back, scowling and cocking a hip in her sarcastic style. "I know for a fact it isn't friendly, so don't scream at me or I may have to come down there!"

"You have a short temper," Seth mused.

"Duh!" Roxie glared at him.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:30 am

"Calm down, dudette!" Both Kurt and Mikey said at the same time, causing them to stare awkwardly at each other for a moment.

A figure was watching in the shadows of overturned rock the scene of the fight. If she didn't get the girl, turtle, and rabbit out of there, they'll be killed by the bird. She held her sack of powder and jumped out.

She landed right in front of the rabbit, startling him. The bird went to attack her, and she threw a handfull of gray powder, causing the bird to retreat and screech.

"What is that?!" The turtle asked the girl

"I'll tell you later, now we gotta move! The powder won't keep the bird back forever!" She grabbed his arm, who grabbed the rabbit's arm, who grabbed the girl's arm.

They ran and ducked behind some rocks, until the giant bird flew out into the countryside.

Up close, the girl was about eighteen, with chessnut-ginger hair, tanned skin, and striking emerald eyes.

"What was that powder?" Usagi asked

"Simple gunpowder,"

"More importantly, who are you?" Donnie asked

"I'm Abigale Khremlyn."

"Khremlyn... I've heard that surname before..." Donnie puzzled

"Then you've seen my brother?!" Abigale asked fervently.

"But didn't Vaugne say his family was murdered?" Usagi said, remembering

Abbigale looked down guiltily, "That's right. I'm supposed to be dead."

(Guys, just so ya know, the gunpowder blinded the bird, and now it's flying towards us)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:15 am

"It still has my cleaver...", Elle said as she duck to not get hit by the monstrous wings of the bird as it flew in circles blindly. "No, I got it for you..."Don said as he handed it to her. "Thank you very much", Elle said to their saviour.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:45 pm

Roxie glared at the bird as it started flying toward them, then ducked behind a rock, pulling Seth with her. Roxie stared at the knife she still had from the sewer, then at the bird.

"I will not be able to do any damage with this," She said.

"Who says we need to?" Seth asked.

"What? It's an angry, deadly bird! Of course we need to kill it." She told him firmly.

"What if Sophia-" Seth began, but Roxie cut him off.

"Sophia is having enough trouble over there with that dragon!" she hissed

"But.... Iggy's above us," Seth said. Roxie looked up at Iggy, then at the bird again, and then at Sophia and Lana, who were with another dragon.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:04 pm

"hey, guys, what's up-," said Cia as she, Dark Leo, and Moses caught up, "Why is that bird flying towards us?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 9:26 pm

"You know just as much as we do," Jeremy said halfheartedly,
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:00 am

"It obviously got angry for a reason," Roxie said. n"Unless it's like me, I get angry at the smallest things."

"Iggy! watch out!" Belle cried as the dragon took a hit and spun out, falling to the ground.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:12 am

"Iggy!" Vaugne cried out, and dove to save the red dragon.

He caught the unconcious dragon (Vaugne is a bit bigger than Iggy), and saved the passengers on it too.

The bird screeched and dove for the two of them, Vaugen could do nothing.

ROOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!! An earsplitting roar came and the air rippled visibly. The bird was thrown off it's target and went crashing into the trees.

Everyone looked down at the source

"What?" Falljoy said, "It was posing a threat, so I brought it down."

"Awesome--!!!" Mikey started saying, until the bird rose up again, not done with the fight
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:15 pm

"Omigod, is he okay?" Belle aked as she and Leo jumped down from Iggy. Other than his left wing, he was fine.

It's okay, Belle. I heal fast. I'll be good soon, he told her weakly. She patted his flank and Leo pulled her away so he and Vaugne could rest up a bit.

"Nobody touches my dragon," she said, now angry, and a fierce wind started picking up.

"Calm down," Leo said.

"Good luck," Roxie told him.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:24 pm

"i touched your dragon, am I fine?" Vaugne asked, now uncharacteristicly soft
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:19 pm

Sister put her staff in an attack position and Cia curled out her claws. Before drawing his sword Dark Leo said, "Leonardo, I come to you as an ally. My brothers and Nevus have been kidnapped by Kag who I believe is working with the drezzies. I only hope that you will help me rescue them."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:35 pm

"Drezzes!!" Vaugne corrected
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:59 am

"Don't worry Vaugne, you're fine. She's mad at the bird for hurting Iggy. She means, nobody hurts him," Roxie said. Belle growled.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:11 am

"Yeah, chill, Vaugne," said Cia, encouragingly.
"Sorry, drezzes," said Dark Leo, a bit annoyed.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:41 pm

"Are we gonna sit and chat, or are we gonna bring down this mother ******?!" Paige laughed crazily as she unsheathed her sword.

Lee frowned. His sister was crazy again. But at least she didn't mind cussing when she was like this. Usually he had to hold his tongue around her. He brought out his tanto in one hand and held three kunai (which had been hidden in his pocket) in the other.

Tay watched the bird in shock. "That thing's huge! Thank the Lord Elle and that random chick already weakened it...who was that by the way?" She asked no one in particular.

"Not the time!" Lee growled as he joined his already attacking sister.

Paige was still laughing maniacally.

Tay pulled her cross out of her pocket and waited impatiently as it turned into her sword.

She ran at the bird from the side and jumped to reach it so she could slice it open.

It was only a tiny scratch, but the oozing crimson blood was enough to bring on the battle fever that drowned out her fear.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:16 pm

"Can we watch our language, please?" asked Cia politely. She never liked cursing and didn't do it herself. She was of course, used to cursing and most words didn't even phase her anymore, but the F-word always annoyed her. She then unsheathed her claws and began to help with the attack.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:36 pm

"C'mon, Gabby, let's go!!" Sid called out cheesily

"As long as you don't do that." Gabby said.

"What 'choo got?" Sid asked

"Just hand me your pencil and I got it covered."

"C'mon, Ellie" Abigale erged, "we gotta go help them."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:58 pm

Belle snarled at the bird and Roxie dove for cover, taking Leo and Seth with her as five foot long flames burst from Belle's hands.

"Give me one good reason not to torch it!" She screamed.

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 pm

"I can think of one good reason to torch it!" Kurt called out, "CHicken wings!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:42 am

"I don't think that's a good reason," said Cia.
"Maybe because it's trying to kill us?" offered Sister.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:19 pm

"It is to me," Kurt mumbled innocently

"Hey, you're not alone." Jeremy playfully punched his face

"I preferr my meat uncooked," Opie remarked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 33 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 33 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37  Next