TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:37 am

"Your house," laughed Cia. "Trying spending a day at one of my family's celebrations. Now that is crazy."
"Cia, where did you go?" asked Usagi. "You missed a bit."
"I was trying to help," said Cia, "But...I had to go use...the little girls'... sewer."
"Oh."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:34 am

"Ew...I would prefer to hold it up..."Elle said looking around the place. Then she patted Roxie's shoulder. "So young lady, would you have the honor to finish off that obstacle that stands in our way?"she siad maintioning Vallory.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Roxie took a deep breath, focused on just a tiny bit of her pent up anger of the situation, raised the knife, and threw it, her aim striking true and burying the knife in Vallory's chest. Roxie's hands shook as she took the knife out and wiped it on Vallory's jeans before shoving it in her belt.

"I am never purposely killing someone again. Got it?" She asked, her green eyes flaring.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 4:36 pm

"Yeah yeah...she was your evil OC in the end wasnt she? So she had to die...and she died...Relax now!!"Elle said as she poked Vallory's corpse with her foot. "I wish mine nightmare would had died like that...nice and easy without talking.Ok guys, we are moving on...at last!!" Elle whistle at Mikey to guide them through the tunels now that the 'road' was clear.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 5:00 pm

Sid and Co. watched in annoyed silence this dumb drama blow over,

"Friends of yours?" the lizard girl asked in annoyance

"Yep. Idiots..."

Sid got smacked on the back of her head, doesn't know who, but whoever did cried out in pain from Sid's back spikes.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:46 pm

"Mikey, you should be more careful about who you hit." Tay sighed.

"But she called us idiots!" He replied grumpily while pointing at Sid with his injured hand.

"So? My brother calls me an idiot all the time, but I don't hit him...well not for real anyway."

Paige scoffed. "Well I DO punch my brother when he says stuff like that. You're kind of a weakling, huh?"

Tay frowned, sulking slightly. "That moronic, hot-headed, mentally unstable redhead really gets on my nerves." She said under her breath so no one else could hear.

"So, um, where are we going?" Lee asked politely.

"We are headed to a friend's." Doni answered.

"Oh. Ok. Cool...Umm...I'm not trying to jinx this or anything, but you guys took in a couple of assassins pretty easily. Why?"

"We could tell you were desperate for a way out. And by the look on your face, we could also tell you knew killing us was a long shot." Leo said simply. "I don't think you two are evil people. You simply became caught up in something that was evil."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:08 pm

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I came to help because I fear that this isn't a series of random, isolated incidents. I believe there is something more going on..." Mona Lisa said to the group.

"And you can help, how?" Vaugne snorted

"Hey, we need all he help we can--Raph, stop oogling her!" Leo smacked his wide-eyed brother on the back of his head.

The man knelt before a great shadow

"Silith, our plan B has failed."

The shadow growled

"They have a newcomer, someone with a knowledge, and they have the lizard girl prisoner who escaped."

The shadow chuckled

"Well, this should be fun." It was not a terrifing voice, but female and soothing, like a lulliby. And yet, it made it so much more terrifying, "I was starting to think this would be too easy. Now we can have a little fun. After all, you can play with your food before you eat it, as long as you are not caught, right?"

"Yes, Empress Silith."

"In fact, send out the next weakest plan. I want to be entertained a little..." Silith whipped something, maybe a whip, cuz it sure cracked like one. And the next plan was put into action
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:18 pm

Tay yawned, suddenly aware of how tired she was. "What do you mean?" She asked Mona Lisa. She rubbed her eyes, obviously sleepy.

"Wimp." Paige coughed.

"Paige." Lee whispered in exasperation.

"You know," Tay frowned at her. "You p*ss me off more than I thought you would."

"And what's THAT supposed to mean?"

"Nothing." She sighed, shrugging it off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:32 pm

"Can we get going? Now?" Roxie asked. "I really need an aspirin and a punching bag."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:17 pm

"Yes, please!" Sid begged, "'m so tired, I'd fall asleep right here right now."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 11:37 pm

"this weird girl keeps following me!" Ora said to Sid as she complained about how tired she was.
"this weird girl keeps following me!" adrian said to Mikey as he complained about his hand.

"yeah thats Angel" Mikey said distracted.
"Angel!" laughed Adrian. "what a weird name!"
"i wouldn't say that" Mikey said paying a bit more attention.
"why?"
"uh i just wouldn't"
Adrian sulked
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:43 am

Elle pulled Mikey by his mask ribbons. "Cut it out wise guy. Everyone is pissed and tired so...", she gave him a shove, "start walking"
"Ok, ok...geeze, and here I was complimenting you earlier"he said as the whole group start once again walking.
"Earlier we were fewer, in better mood and in a healthier place."Elle told him. "Also if I notice that Angel's wounds have been infected, Im gonna make you my personal punching bag"
"What?Why me?" Mikey said looking eye-wide the older girl. "Cause I feel like it. Now less talking, more walking..."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:57 am

"Wow, we officially have two Raphs..." Vaugne and Sid retorted at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:42 am

"Make them three...."Elle said and she pointed at Roxie. "Let me calm for a bit and then Ill turn my Raph mode off...But that will happen only if we get out off this place"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:40 pm

Spitfire stood there wide eyed as she watched the group of banter. " I agree with Elle, lets punch it"

"Have you been there all this time?" Mikey asked.

"Tis better to stay out of a heated discussion and stick to the shadows" Spitfire answered him.

"You made that up!" Mikey said as the group continued to walk in a random direction.

"Yes, but it is good advice all the same" Spitfire explained

"I actually like it. It sounds like something Master Splinter would say" Leo interjected.

"Thank you Leonardo" she said as she nodded to him.

Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:15 pm

(I just want to inform you all that I wont be able to post for a week...Im going on vacations!! Ill try to post once a day, but I cant promise anything! Have fun playing!! Smile )
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:09 pm

(have fun, Ellie!!)

"Oh, man! I need to sleep." Sid let out a yawn that looked like a dog's.

"You're the only one?!" Vaugne, Jeremy, Falljoy, and one of the Turtles interjected

"Well, did you stay up till three making sure your deadline was met, get transported to some new place, encounter a bunch of new and impossible faces, tiringly and painfully mutate into something else, have to use ever ounce if energy you had getting out of that place, try even harder to stay out of sunlight and sight, fight some more, and get squashed by someone's fat rear--"

Sid was slapped, and there was a stunned silence by all,

"Good. Didn't think so."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 4:56 pm

"Are we going or not?" Roxie snapped irritatedly. "I think it would probably be smartest to move before we get stuck here with somehing worse than Vallory."

She paused. "Besides, I still need something to hit."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:59 pm

"Can't you use Mikey?" asked Cia. "I'm pretty sure Raph does."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:03 pm

"Sure. Anything'll do right now." Roxie said. She took one step and punched Mikey in the arm, tiredly, but she was still stronger than average for her age when tired.

"Ow! Hey!" Mikey cried, grabbing his arm.

"I feel a bit better now. But I still miss my kunai." She punched Mikey again. He flinched. Raph chuckled.

"She ain't so bad," he said.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:08 pm

"Well let you borrow some from us when we are able to return to our lair," said Leo.
"I don't want to giver her kunai," said Mikey, rubbing his arm.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:18 pm

"I's not like Imma kill you, Mikey." Roxie said tiredly. "You just make a great punching bag."

He gave her a look.

"Ok, either kunai or a balisong knife Mikey. Take your pick." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 11:54 pm

"So wait, are we going to the Lair or April's?" Sid asked while her steps noticably becoming sloppy, "Either way, can I crash on the couch?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 4:50 am

Angle felt bad for Mikey she pulled her scarf up tighter in fear then Elle might get angry since it had gotten infected. and pulled mikey with her.
He looked at her and then his eyes widened.
"when did death knock at your door!" Angel rolled her eyes.
"no he's trying to bash the door down" she said with out realising she talked.
Mikey grinned.
"need a hand?"
"nope i'm fine but keep an eye on Adrian and Ora i think i made them wrong"
angel said worridly.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:05 am

"Did Angel talk?" Jeremy said in surprise

"No, she sang. Yeah, she talked you mini--" Vaugne's sarcastic mouth was covered just before he could say the word

"Don't. You. Dare." Jeremy spat back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 18 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 27 ... 37  Next