TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 12:46 pm

"You can talk?" Elle said and rushed over to Angel. Then she pulled the scarf down to see despite her resistance. Then her eyes widen. "What the h**l? Dammit! And here I thought that I told you to look after your wounds." She grabbed Mikey by the shell. "Find me the nearest exit to April's place NOW!!"she practically growled to him. "The second tunnel to the right"he instantly said.
"Good. Move" Elle threw him off and grabbed Angel's hand and drag her to the exit. She reached the stair and made her climb it. "Quickly, before it getes too bad..."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 2:32 pm

"Angel," said Cia worriedly as she sped up to catch up with the other two. "Do you guys want me to write up something?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:14 pm

"guys don't worry i'm sure it will be fine" Angel rasped as she climbed up the ladder. whoa not using her vocal has really messed them up she thought.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:34 pm

"Whoa! Awesome messed up voi--!" Vaugne was such a chatterbox at times.

"Will you stop talking?!" Mona Lisa whispered in annoyance.

"Sheesh, I'm gonna have to make some improvements when we get outta this." Sid whispered in the same annoyed tone as Mona.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 7:55 pm

"Angel!" Tay's eyes widened. "Ohhh you shouldn't have come down here!" She groaned. She had a tendency to worry too much over trivial things, so something this serious was kicking her into high gear. She chewed her lip and spaced off, thinking of worst-case scenarios.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 8:23 pm

"Like a muzzle," Sister offered to Sid.
"I hope it isn't stuck like that," said Cia. "I wish I was Katara from Avatar. I could just heal her voice. I always wanted to do stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:21 pm

"Do you want to?" Sid asked, completely serious, "Y'know, my pencil can do anything."

"Like burn my paw." Jeremy put in

"YEAH...but I can make a pouch holding some water that you can bend, and once you touch it, you get waterbending!" Her eyes lit up in inspiration and started sketching.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 9:41 pm

"Okay? Wierd powers alert." Roxie muttered to hersef.

"Tell me about it." Raph said from beside her.

"So, what's your power?" Asked Roxie as she elbowed Raph gently.

"He has powers of short emperedness." Mikey piped up.

"Me too." Roxie smiled.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 11:44 pm

"Him three." Sid pointed at Vaugne, whose mouth was still clamped shut
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 am

Angel tried not to speak again her throat hurt quite alot but all this attention was maddening she had never really gotten quite this much attention back in reality so she wasn't used to it.
Mikey caught up to Elle and Angel.
"i'll come with you kay? i don't think i want to be a punching bag and Roxie kinda freaks me out" he said grinning. Angel took his arm as they went up top.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:48 pm

"You wont be a punching bag as long as Im here."Elle said a littler more drkly than she intended. "I dont wish to see stupid fighting occuring in front of me, just cause someone here is a teenager and he/she wants to lose some steam..."
"Wow!! Can you tell Raph that, please!!" Mikey said making puppy eyes. "He is your brother, if he wants to hit you I cant say something to him...But a stranger hiting you just cause of that...Well if were anooying I would hit you too.."Elle said looking at him. "Hey! Whose side are you with?" Mikey asked. "Mine" Elle simply answered. She looked around as they waited for the others to climb up the ladder. "Ok, I spotted the store. It's in the next block corner."she said to Angel as she pointed at the direction. "We better move fast, for your own good."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:14 pm

Angel nodded and hastly made her way throught the shadows to the store she made it to the door she tried the handle. it was locked. she looked up and saw the ligths where on upstairs. she pointed out the lights to Elle and tried to climb up the piping.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 7:25 pm

"I hope they're alright." Tay sighed.

"Aw." Paige sighed. "I wanted to try out the 'punching bag'." She grinned evilly.

Lee shook his head. "Just keep quiet. Please!"

Paige stuck her tongue out at her brother. She was on edge and ticked off. When she got like that, she think about what she said or did, and definitely didn't think about the consequences.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:13 pm

"How do I freak him out? I'm not freaky! I just have a short fuse." Huffed Roxie annoyedly.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:57 pm

"Yeah! So do I, but I AM freaky," Sid was hoping this would cheer Roxie up, "So if anyone is gonna be freaky, look at the muscular blue lizard-wolf girl."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Roxie laughed. "I like you Sid! Even if you are a muscular blue lizard wolf girl. You're pretty awesome either way."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:20 am

"Thanks, Roxie." She made it not sound like much, but Sid has always suffered from low self-esteem, so a compliment from an almost total stranger made her feel better about this whole thing.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 4:59 pm

Tay stumbled. "Whoops." She yawned. She was going to fall asleep any second. "Hey guys, maybe we should...pick up...the pace."

Leo eyed her suspiciously. "I could give you a ride again if you're tired."

She blushed. "No, that's ok." She insisted. Her whole body was red out of embarrassment.

"Alright. We are almost there."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 5:25 pm

"Good, I'm ready to collapse on the couch..." Sid yawned, her cat-ish muzzle opening wide.

"I'll carry you if you get knocked out." Vaugne's shining emerald eyes completely sincere and kind

"You won't be pervy around her if she falls unconcious?" Jeremy pointed a finger at Vaugne.

"Jeremy, back off," Donnie almost slapped him, "He's serious."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:08 pm

"Sid, I second that," said Cia. "Sketch the pouch later, if you want to. You're tired. And so am-" Cia yawned and began to lean on Usagi in a half-sleep state that made the samurai blush.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 8:15 pm

They walked for about another two seconds before Sid fell over, snoring. She would've fallen into a cockroach nest, if Vaugne didn't move like Edward saving Bella from a minivan. He picked her up and carried her like she was a three-year-old.

"Isn't that heavy?" Falljoy asked

"Not really, and I'm not being being modest. Blane it on my father giving me a dose of superhuman Drezz strength." Vaugne replied. He sounded like someone else entirely.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:26 pm

"Am I the only person here who isn't tired?!" Roxie exclaimed. "I feel like that time when I was twelve and I didn't sleep for two days 'cuz I was all hyped up on Dr. Pepper."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:03 pm

"That's because you just got here." Leo said

"Yeah, everyone else was kickin' butt and runnin' for their life. Plus some of us turned into something else entirely, and that's exhausting. She," Jeremy pointed to the sleeping girl, "stayed up quite late before coming here, fell a good height, and had to draw strength from herself to make sure we didn't get hurt upon our own fall."

Falljoy let out a big wolf yawn with the slight whine, "Yeah, too much happened today, and that's coming from someone who lives with this kind of stuff every day."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 11:32 pm

"How do you know I wasn't fighting for my llife?" Roxie asked sardonically.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 4:01 am

"well guessing that your the person who you said you where being a kid on this "forum" the other keep talking about then i don't really think you would have" Don said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 19 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 37  Next