TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Everyone stood there for a moment as the girl changed, mouth wide open.

"Great, one more Drezz to add to the count..." Vaugne slurred

"I really don't like him..." Jeremy said to Sid.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:29 pm

Tay frowned at Vaugne's comment. "Ok, you're always talking about Drezzes. What are they?! And don't you think we should be worried about Angel's nightmare...hey! My collarbone isn't busted anymore." She raised her eyebrows in surprise as she realized the sharp pain from her shoulder was gone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:00 am

Spitfire caught the wand" really, anything I want?" she pondered this for a second. She passed the wand over her body. A few moments passed and Spitfire's body started to rage with pain. "Ugh!"

"What are you changing to" Donnie asked concerned.

"I am not really sure" Spitfire said as huge silver blades started to protrude out of her fingertips (think Lady Deathstrike from "X-men). Spitfire then turned to Donnie" I said I don't know!"

"I did not say anything"Donnie said confused by her outburst.

"Raphael!!!! How dare you" she then exclaimed.

"I did not say anything either" he said bewildered.

"Ya but you thought it!" Spitfire yelled.

"How would you know what they were thinking" Mikey piped up.

Spitfire thought a second and then tried to shap her long finger blades together. "I must have telepathic powers now. I was thinking of the X-men when I used this wand" she said as she flipped it around a few times" Mind control just might give me the edge I need"

"Those blades might do the trick as well" Mikey said smiling.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:10 am

Angels whimpered at the head spun to face her but the body stayed back towards her, the demons head was facing the wrong way a gurgle of blood in the back of her thoat and her eyeless face stared back at her the eyelids had been cut away and the mouth twisted into what could never be called a smile it was frightening. "Elle i can't, i can't move" she said her feet plastered to the ground as the demon stared her down. "Elle i really can't move" she said screaming as the demon pounced at her...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:01 am

Elle was too occupied having her mouth open looking at Tay's transformation. "Ooook...let's hope that we wont have to kill you in the end...I dont want to go to jail yet." She then turned to Angel who was clunching her wet top like crazy. She looked at the nightmare again. 'Seriously, it looks like a combination of the Ring and the Juon. "You sure have been watching films you shouldnt..."Elle commented at the frozen girl. "Fine, Ill go for the first blow. Well try to keep it busy and tire it, but dont forget...you must finish it"
Elle put once again her bag down near Angel's feet. With the cleaver in hand she marched towards the nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:45 pm

Cia had been standing there in fear the whole time. This was too much to handle. It was like one of her stories had come to life. And this sword was useless in her hand. That was when Cia got an idea.
"Sid, I need you to draw me a notebook!" called Cia, hoping her idea would work. Sid was a drawer with a magic pencil, what would her 'best friend', a notebook, do for her?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:24 pm

The Demon jumped out of Elle reach and did a few back flips to get closer to Angel who was still stuck "Elle i don't mean metaforicaly i mea i really am stuck i can't move i don't know why"

The demon screamed a very high octave scream and angel had to put her hands over her ears to stop it.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:01 pm

Sid covered her ears too. Thanks to her change, she heard better than before.

"Sure, Cia!" She called over the noise, "How many pages do you want?!"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:15 pm

"What?!?!?!" Elle asked in shock and rushed to Angel. She shook her. Angel was right. She was indeed stuck solid in teh ground. "What the shell?!?!??!What happened to you? Try to take off your shoes.. It's coming closer." Elle tried to pull Angel out of the monster's range.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:16 pm

"Um," said Cia. 'Crap, here comes my indecisiveness. I'll just scream out a random number.' '200! Anything will do! Please"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Spitfire felt her brain waves change into telepathic waves. she turned to her nightmare and said "Now my dear nightmare you don't want to hurt anyone. You want to fade away and go back the way you came" Spitfire's nightmare looked confused and then slowly walked away.

"Angel!!! I am going to lift you with my mind." she said as the spell around Angel was broken with Spitfire's telepathic power. "Cia!!! I hope you have a good plan" she said as she lifted Angel ten feet into the air. "I can't hold her for long!"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:46 pm

"Drop her!! Ill catch her!" Elle said as she spread out her arms to accept the flying girl. "But be careful...dont drop her in the water..."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:51 pm

"You got it" Spitfire said as she carefully aimed Angel over Elle and released her mind connection.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:12 pm

Tay watched in bewilderment at everything going on around her. "Oh crap! I passed out, didn't I?! Frick." She scrambled to her feet waving her arms around unsteadily. Her feet didn't feel right in her shoes. She kicked them off. The girl stopped, staring at her legs. She examined her body.

"I don't-what?-Frick-Mother of-crap-this-what-shell-da*n it-I don't even-God!"* She growled to herself. "Well this day just get's better and better doesn't it? Oh. And I've got a tail. Great. Just great." She sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Whatever. I'll freak out later. Angel needs help right now...Actually Spitfire and Elle have everything pretty much under control. I'll stand here with the rest of the gang until I'm needed." She thought to herself. She closed off her emotions, trying to fake calm, but her skin color betrayed her.** She was a dark, blood red.

(*Yeah. That's really what I do when I'm angry or confused. The reactions I get are priceless!)

(**Some chameleons change color due to emotion, so I thought I'd mess with that a little!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 pm

In the midst of all this chaos, no one noticed Sid throw a notebook and a pencil towards Cia (no, not her pencil!)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Angel screamed when she fell but stopped when Elle caught her and put her back down.
"t-t-thanks" she said shuttering with fright. The monster eyed Elle and snarled stopped screaming and couched down in a threatening position.
"Elle" Angel whispered "pass me your knife, please" she added for polietness even thought she wasn't sure anyone would mind.
when she got handed the knife Angel scanned the sky for a light of anykind when she saw a street light turn on as the sun completely dissapeared. she redirected the light with the kinfe at the demons face and when it made contact it shrieked and tried to dodge it until it hid in a place Angel couldn't bend the light into.
"I saw this in a movie once but i didn't think it would work" she said as the Demon recovered and looked more hostile than ever.
"Sid" she whispered "could you draw a "demon slayer in training" a torch, high beam if possible"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:15 am

"Sheesh! Why don't I make everyone magic pencils?! But, yes, I will." And she got to work

"It is NOT fair to let someone do all the work like this. Plus, she may get angry again and storm off and who know what next!" Falljoy told Angel.

And Drezzes are giant, misshapen, mismatching, and as Vaugne describes it: Frankensteinish. They are combinations of different animal parts reanimated into another living thing to create these freaks. Trust me, I read his mind. Falljoy said in everyone's mind except by those who already knew, and Vaugne too.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:27 am

'I'm sorry but i don't have a torch on me i didn't exactly have time to pack my bags before i got launched into this trip but i do have this tinsy winsy one but its only so i can see when i'm in the dark and i need to see where the keys go" said Angel looking up then gasped in delight.
"maybe you don't have to draw me a torch at all" she said as she started to climb the pole with the knife she hacked away at under the neck of the street light until she had it in hand. she then pulled out the wires and wrapped them around her small torch so the button would always be on and stuffed it into the reflective part of the light so it replaced the now worthless light bulb she then look up and smiled gleefully
"Problem solving was always something i was good at"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:06 am

"Hey guys this wand that Sid drew for me, it seems to give me anything I want,like Sid said, So I can help with stuff we might need too" Spitfire said as she twirled the wand a few times.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:30 am

"Angel, are you sure you are ok, with just a pocket knife?" Elle asked concerned? A pocket knife sure was a good option for a younger kid, but the range was too short and it couldnt make a fatal wound easily...Elle's attention caught be Tay. "Um, Tay, you re red....do you feel ok?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:06 pm

"i may have a pocket kinfe but this light blinds it so i guess i can make up for the reach this baby has but maybe" Angel bounded into the nearby tree that sat miserably in an ocean of concreate and tore off a strong and lengthy branch she then used pocket knife to cut a hole big enough to slide the pocket knife in and secure it with the rest of the wires she had left on the floor earlier she now had a homemade weapon.
"i love it when i'm right" she said smacking it in the palm of her hand she then picked up the light.
"i'm ready!" she said with so much force that everything else sounded like a cat mewing "i think"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:02 pm

Cia suddenly saw her notebook and dived for it. "Thanks a bunch, Sid. This is great!" Cia suddenly felt a rush of energy surge through her.
'Like lighting, a giant gold shuriken sliced through air and cut through the center of the demon.'
Shoving the words to the sky, out of the notebook surronded by lighting came a giant gold Shuriken that shot itself at the demon.
"Good idea, Cia," said Sister. "Use what you do best!" The cat-girl pointed her staff. "Claws of Tears!" A crackling blood red and neon blue line of magic aided the shuriken as it cut the demon.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Elle watching the girls in action. "Well at least Im happy that they are doing all the fighting. I need a break..."she said to Usagi who was next to her as she strected. Usagi made a nod in aggrement but didnt dare to look at her direction, a clear blush finding hits way on his white fur. After all her bra was very noticable after her second 'bath'.
"So my bo didnt help much huh?" Donny sudenly remembered. Elle turned to look at him as she lowered her arms. "Oh no, it did help. With it I managed to help Tay with her nightmare. But it wasnt good enough for the Phantom..."
"Phantom....keh, what a lame name..."Raph said.
"Well, actually....that wasnt his name...I dont know his real name...I named him Phantom when I first show him in my dreams...I was young..."Elle tried to explain.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:13 pm

"Cia saw her mother yelling at her," said Usagi. "And a spider. I think it was targeting her fears more than her nightmares."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 7:04 pm

"Awesome! I have a magic pencil, and you have a magic notebook!" Sid cried out happily, "Now it's my turn!"

She drew a large circle, a symbol, and the number 50. The circle grew to the height if a building. But it wasn't a circle, it was a large boulder. It rolled off without stimulus and pulverized a good cluster of the monsters.

"Indiana Jones, never fails." She smiled a big fanged grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 11 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 24 ... 37  Next