TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSat May 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Angel kicked the door in fury, it swung open before colliding with the side wall and creaking back, she nudged it aside gruffly letting herself into the dark musty room. she slammed the door shut, it splintered. Angel lent against the wall before sliding down the wall until she sat, her legs crossed and her head leaning aginst the wall. She sighed, a frustrated, annoyed, pessimistic, an Angel specialty, sigh. Be calm
but what could she do?
be calm
should she meditate?
be calm
it can't be that hard really. Angel moved forward and straightened her back she then breathed in and then out only concentrating on her breathing.
in.... and out.... in....and out
she let out a sigh this time a bit more relaxed she thought about all the things she should be happy about. then she smiled she opened her eyes and gasped their infront of her was a mirror, But it hadn't been there before? and it was glowing!
Angel got up and walked over to the mirror and touched and let out a small squeal when her fingertips went right through the glass.
It felt like a cold liquid. She gently put her forehead to the glass, it rippling like water she lent further through poking her head throught the glass she gasped it was like she was in another room but the thing that freaked out Angel the most was that on one side of the room it was dark and the other light this place looked just like the place that brought her here.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 12:13 am

"How did you revert back to normal?" Tay asked admittedly. Whatever had worked for Sid, maybe just maybe, it could work for her too. "Do you know?" Her skin turned a pastel pink, which to her was the most desperate color.

(Sorry if I offended anyone about saying pastel pink is "desperate". I don't know why, but that was the first color I thought of when I tried to think of a color that portrays desperation. Anyway, if it's someone's favorite color, no offense meant!)
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 1:57 am

"I--I...I don't really know!! Things that weren't in my dream are sneaking up on me! What am I, a werewolf of some sort?! All I did was step into the sun coming in from the slats in the blinds!!" She pulled her eyelids down like she does when she's either relieved, or something big just happened to her.

Her stomach rumbled. She suddenly remembered that she hardly ate anything, and that her previous form burns a lot of calories.

"Hey Mona, can I have some chocolate chip pancakes with maple syrup and hashbrowns?"

(yum, me fave!)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:16 am

(pfft no worries i'm not a huge fan of any pinks so i'm not bothered. Wink)

Angel stuck her head out of the full length mirror and backstepped until her back bumped into the gas pipe bolted to the furthest wall away from the glowing mirror.
Was that really the way home?
Angel began to walk back to the mirror before pausing, should she tell the others?
Of course but she had to make sure it really was the way home first.
Angel opened the splintered door and was about to make her way up the stairs when she tripped up on a length rope that traced from the middle of the room to the main coil lying in the corner with a bucket, mop and broom. Angel smiled she picked up the rope and walked back into the room.

Mikey ears picked up the distinct sound of pancakes being made. It sound strange, true, but Mikey was gifted with the amazing talent of sensing any kind of food being made, it was a truly special gift. Well, to him anyway. Mikey was about to go get a plate when he noticed all of them where either full of food and being eaten from of were dirty, and Mikey, being Mikey, wasn't about to wash up.
"April are there anymore plates?" He called out. April walked up behind the kitchen bench and pushed back the loose strands of hair that had fallen over her face.
"Next time you guys pick up a few friends take them somewhere else" She sighed, light heartedly "i think there are a few i haven't had the space to put anywhere downstairs ther in boxes near the shop you can't miss them" She said eyeing the kitchen and hoping dearly Mona was going to clean up after herself.
"Right downstairs," Mikey thought for a moment. "Hey Don?"
"What?!" Don called from the other room.
"Angel still down there?"
"Where?"
"The basement"
"uh i think so, why?"
"I'm getting plates"
"Right okay" Don said. Mikey gave a grin to April, before making his way down the stairs to the basement.

Angel smiled as she secured the rope to her skirt belt loophole and around her waist. She had tied the other end securly to the gaspipe that was bolted to the wall opposite. The mirror hadn't dissapeared like Angel was thinking it would, in fact it was glowing more brilliantly. Angel tested the strength of the rope before walking towards the mirror, again she put her head through first before her shoulder. Angel now feeling queazy in her stomache was about to retreate when she felt something was wrong. The mirror it was sucking her in like it was devouring her. Angel turned her head and pulled on the rope so she could pull herself out but then it got more resistant. Angel's face was the last thing to get sucked in, the last thing she saw was Mikey opening the door and staring at her in shock...

Mikey ran forward pulling at the rope but it was like pulling a rope out of a stone wall which had the rope cemented in. Mikey was about to lose his grip when the rope lurched throwing him in the full length mirror...

(DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN!!!)

Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 7:32 am

"It's morning..." Usagi said to Elle just to break of the silence. They were sitting on the grass under the shadow of a tree. The park they found on their walk, was a big one and as it looked, it didnt have many visitors. A perfect place to sit and rest. Elle checked her watch. Thery must have been there for about 5 hours. She also managed to get some sleep. That was one good thing. "Should we go back?"she aked her male companion. "Anything you wish."he simply replied. They had lied down on the grass, eyes locked on the sky. Elle turned her body so she could see him. "Anything I wish huh?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:29 pm

Sid's now highly sensitive ears picked up some odd sound in the basement.

"Please don't say I'm the only one who hears that."

"What sound?" Her OC trio asked

"High pitched whining, but also mixed in with something else, like whoever or whatever is making that sound sounds like it's trying to laugh/roar/choke at the same time."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:42 pm

"I don't hear anything." Tay frowned. "Where is it coming from?" Unlike the others, her transformation hadn't really heightened her senses at all.

"I bet you're all just crazy." Paige grinned slightly.

Lee sighed.

"Remind me again, WHY did I bring you guys here?" Leo asked.

"Because you sensed our desperation?" Lee offered.

He sighed. "Yeah. Something like that. Anyway, you should take us to the nose, Sid."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:09 pm

"I can't hear it," sighed Cia. "And Mona, when you get the chance, may please have what Sid is having. Written and drawn foods are nice, but nothing beats home cooked." Cia really hoped this came out as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:51 pm

There was a knock at the door. Everyone froze. April rushed over and grabbed the handle. "Everyone stay quiet!!" she told them as she placed her ear on the door and then spoke:"Who is it?" From the other side a voice answered:"Room service for Miss April. Did you order some rabbit medium to welldone?" April looked worrily at the others. "There must be a mistake. I didnt order any-"she start saing but then she realised what was going on. "She quickly unlocked and opened the door. From the other side appared Usagi and a yawning Elle. "Elle!!Usagi!! Where have you been? How did you get here? Did anyone see you? Do you know where Angel is?" April showered them with questions as they entered the house. "Do you want the answers in a particular order?" Elle asked her. April went to sit o the couch. "Forget it...I dont even remembere what I asked." Elle stood in front of her. "For a walk, by foot, no and no idea. Is that ok?" she said as she numbered the answered with her fingers. She then looked at the girls. "Woha!!! What happened here? How much did I missed?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:45 pm

"Falljoy will explain everything later--"

"What?!" Falljoy interrupted Sid

"but right now, we need to go to the basement,"

"Basement-ho!!" Jeremy pointed his whole furry arm towards the door like a sailor who spotted land

"Then to the basement it is!" Vaugne jumped up and ripped open the door.

"Ya comin'?" Raph asked Mona

"I'll catch up. Right now I need to clean up the horrible mess I made."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:57 am

"To the basement? Why?" Elle asked and looked Usagi. He lifted his shoulders and shook his head to show his own confusion. Nevertheless they followed the group downstairs.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:46 pm

Sid's ears twitched, the sound was going away, but it was going away slowly.

"C'mon! Before it's too late!" Vaugne, for being this stubborn and mean, was alway curious for unusual stuff.

Jeremy busted open the door, and saw Mikey being pulled in (well, his feet anyways). Thoughts about the turtle swirled around in his head: he was his new friend, and he reminded him of Kurt. And because of those two things, he had to save him.

He felt himself loose controll, and his eyes started burning again. His face twisted up into a snarl and that's what escaped his throat.

"Get back! He's gone into Furior mode!" Sid told the group to back off.

Jeremy roared, and ran on all fours into the vortex after the Turtle.

(Double Dun Dub Dun Duuuuuuuun!)
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 12:51 pm

Spitfire slithered towards the basement door but was stopped by a hand.

"Hey don't you know snakes can't climb stairs" Raph said as he blocked the door.

"First of all I don't know where you got an idea like that" she answered him.

"The TV" he responded.

"So you believe in everything you hear hmm...." she said as she looked down at him. (Spitfire's height had grown a few inches thanks to her extra snake like body)

"Well no...." he started.

"Well then... if you don't mind, could you get your shell out of the way?" she hissed with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:22 pm

"Spitfire, Raph, there's no time to argue let's move!" said Sister as she and Cia rushed down the steps.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Tay watched Jermey go into Fuiror mode. "For such a well behaved guy, he sure has a ferocious side." She said nervously.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:48 pm

"It's genetic, and he doesn't like it himself." Sid explained, "It comes with either a protective instict or an overly angry personality, and once you feel protective towards someone, you go into Furior mode every time that person is attacked. In fact, I think the reason why he went after Mikey was the fact that he reminded him of Kurt, one of his closest friends."

"Kurt?" April asked

"Alligator Anthro. You'd expect him to be vicious and terrifying, but he acts just like Mikey. I should know, I modeled him after Mike." Sid perked her head up, "But still! We need to find a way to get to where they are!!"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:27 pm

"Wouldn't the obvious thing be to jump in?" Roxie asked. "If no one else wants to I will."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:39 pm

"Well then after you or do you need help?" Raph said sarcastically to Spitfire.

"Don't mind of I do" Spitfire said as she coiled her body and did a snake like ninja kick off the top of the stairs and then landed at the bottom. Spitfire reared back to her full height. "You were saying?" she smiled.

"Hey anyone can jump down stairs, but I bet you can't get back up" he smirked at her.

"'I will take that bet!!" Spitfire hissed.

"Would you two stop! We have more important things to worry about." Leo piped in.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:59 pm

Angel hit the ground before someone's shell landed on her back.
"Ohgf!" she groaned "Geddoff!" Sha rolling out from underneath him but then groan again when someone else landed on her "OH For Christ's Sake" she said trying to push Jeremy off not notticing his foul mood.

Mikey as the first to get up "where on earth are we?" Angel getting out from underneath Jermey shrugged. "search me" her pissed off adittute returning. "but i don't think there is a place on earth like this, this maybe even a different dimention" she continued.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 12:36 am

"Everybody ignoring me equals time to do the stupid, rash, hotheaded and dangerous thing!" Roxie said. "Geronimo!" She lanched herself through before anybody could stop her.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:18 am

"You little!" Screeched Angel as yet again she was crushed by someone else. Mikey pulled her out and then pulled her away from where Roxie had fallen "Maybe you should stand over there" he said. Angel stood annoyed but then lost her fused when another turtle fell out of the sky. It was Donnie. "i swear if someone else falls on me one one more time i'll kill the-" her voice was muffled by Leo falling on her back.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 2:35 am

Elle looked at the scene in front of her. Should she went through that...thing? If she did would she be able to come back. She chewed her nail. "Hey dont be so nervous. We are going all together after all." Donatello said to her as he put his hand on her shoulder. "Right. And we already have one kid in danger there..."Elle said as she had just figured that Angel was missing. "I guess we should jump right inside huh?" She took a few steps back. Then she run ad jumped inside, being followed by Usagi and Donatello. Just before she lose completely connection with the other room she thought that she heard someone shouting.

"Nooo!!" Leo shouted as he tried to stop the threesome but it was too late. The 'gate' had suddenly changed its colour when they had jumped. Leo rushed over to stop them but all three of them had already passed through it. When he managed to reach the 'gate' and streched his hand, it had returned to its previous colour. "Why? What was that?" Leo said anxiously. "Hey, maybe the colour changed wasnt something important. Wait till we pass through it and then you can worry. They might be all together at the other side." Raph said to calm him.

"OF!" Elle moaned as she landed on the ground."Dammit! Why must I land on my head every freaking time?" she said as she rubbed the sore spot. Usagi and Donatello landed next to her. "Here, let me help you" Donatello said as he offered her his hand to help her get up. Elle tried to clean the dust off her clothes and looked around. "Ok, we passed to the other side. Now where are they?" Donatello put his hands to each side of his mouth. "Angel!! Mikey!! Roxie!! Where are you guys?" he shouted. He didnt recieve any answer. "They couldnt have gone far.."Usagi said as he looked around. He climbed on a nearby tree to have a better view. "I cant see them" he told his company. "I dont like this..." Elle said as she scanned the area with her eyes. She climbed the tree too. As she reached the top, she gasped. "What? Did you find them?" Donatello asked from below. "Come here...quickly" Elle told him. Confused he cimbed the tree and sat next to her. "Look" she said. He turned his gaze to where she guided him. And gasped too. "Guys..."Elle said,"I dont think we are in Texas anymore..."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:10 am

Jeremy in his Furior mode also came down onto the group, squishing Angel even more.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:16 pm

"I think it's getting a little crowded down here!" said Cia as she went to help Angel.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 4:38 pm

"Well, now or never," Sid shrugged, "Cannonball!!" and she jumped into the vortex.

"I'll do it--not," Vaugne turned away and walked off.

"Fine," Falljoy said calmly as she jumped through as well.

Just as Vaugne was heading up the stairs, he saw Mina Lisa coming, and before he could say anything, she slipped on something, knocked him over, and sent them both into the vortex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 24 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 24 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next