TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 8:33 pm

Angel gasped and closed her eyes shut she could bear watch Elle get hurt or what ever could happen next
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:53 am

Elle waited. The Phantom drew near to the range for a killing strike. As he advanced nearer to the place where she was hiding, the soles of his shoes made a light splash on the wet road. Then the sound suddenly stopped. Why isnt he coming? Did he change his direction? Was she so well hidden? As Elle looked down she realised why...and her stupidity. She had dived in the water earlier...she was dripping wet. Of course there would be a path of water following her every movement. The Phantom knew exactly where she was all along. 'Bloody Hell!!' Elle cursed under her breath. It was a trap.
She felt a breeze on her wet back. She spun around. The blade of the cleaver shined in the moonlight as it split through the Pantom's cloak. The hooked part of the cleaver met his claws. Sparks flew. Elle split apart of him and kicked a near trash bin to put some more distance. "Amazing! I was able to take all of my beloved's blows!!"
Elle growled as she run a shemi circle. She jumped and aimed her blade accordinly. The cleaver once again fell against his thick claws. His claws hooked around it and with extraodinary force he threw her across the street. "Kyaaa!" Elle shouted as she landed on her shoulder. She quickly stood up. Her face was covered with dirt, making it difficult to see. The same thing went for her clothes, being wet and covered with filth.
She calme her breathing and gripped her cleaver harder. She pointed the hook of it at the Phantom as an invitation to come over. His eyes burned the colour of red. "Elle, let's die together." As he run to her Elle did too to meet him halfway. She swung the cleaver to meet his neck by he was faster than her.
He wrapped both of his arms around her body crossing them in front of her torso. She was anable to move and the pressure forced the air off her lungs. She was being crushed.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:56 am

"Stop it Stop it " angel cried out waving her hands she in anger grabbed a trash can lid and threw it at the phantom she then too late realised she couldn't interfiere
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:42 am

"Ugh" Elle's lips parted and an anguished moan spilled out. Herlungs were like being on fire. Her vision began to grow dim, and felt her consiousness waver.
"Stop it Stop it " a voice could heard from somewhere near. Then a short breeze, like something was coming this way. Angel's trash can lid, literally was her saviour. The Pantom had to dodge it so he left some of the pressure he had put on Elle to avoid the little interfirance. He step aside, moving closer to the dock where Angel was almost drown. Elle opened her eyes wide and looked around. "I...cant die!"she said,her throat hoarsh from the squezing. "I wont die in aplace like that!! By someone like you!!" She knew that was the last chance she had. With both hands she gripped the cleaver having the hook pointing at her and thrusted down with as much force as she could. Blood gurgled out and bathed her front. One of the rams helding her prisoner flew through the air and landed a few feet away from Mikey. "Gwaaaaaaaaaaa"with a pained scream the other hand of the Phantom released her. She fell down and coughed. The Phantom was clunching his hand trying to stop the flowing of the purple blood. Elle shook her head to clear it and stood up. She held the cleaver up and landed at the torso of the Phantom, one, two, three times. Elle lost the counting. She didnt see anyone. All she saw was an enemy that must be destroyed. Purple blood split from the wounds and showered her like rain. Her eyes were screamig harted and death. When she couldnt handle it anymore she threw one last powerful swung with the cleaver. The hooked part grabbed on the place where the heart is and she giuded all the way up to the neck. Then she put some distance between them and with the last of her power she run to him. "HYaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" her shoulder made contact with his last wound and she pushed him off the deck and into the dark water. But she didnt managed to stop it time and Elle fell too witha big splash.
A few seconds past and noone came to the surface. "Elle?" Donny asked. "Miss?"Usagi came closer to the edge to see.
Elle burst out on the surface. She spit some water off her mouth. "Water...Im goddamn sick of water!!" she cursed. Donny and Usagi let a sigh. "Here, let me help you" Usagi said as he pulled her up.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:46 am

Angel ran over to Elle and hugged her "Thank goodness your allright i'm so sorry i threw that lid i didn't mean i was just scared and angry" she said giving Elle some air.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:13 am

Elle accepted the hug. "Are you kidding! What are you feeling sorry about? If it wasnt that lid, I would be a goner!!" She looked down at the dark water. Only a faint circle of purple blood showed that the Phantom existed. "Im telling you if that didnt killed him and he come back, Im gonna lose it!!"she said still looking at the purple blood desappearing slowly in the water.
"If your theory was right, Im sure that this time he's dead.."Donny said to her trying to relax her. "And in the end I ended up doing another bath...but this time I must say that I needed that...I was filthy"Elle shivered from the cold and remembering all the dirt covering her. "Sid!! Thousands thanks for this baby!!" she said to the girl hold up teh hooked cleaver. "I still cant believe that after two deaths with swords, he actually die from a cleaver..." Raph said.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:30 am

"its not the weapon but the worrior who holds it who chooses how fatal any blow can be" Angel said looking into the water and the purple blood as it completely vanished "i'm getting really scared" she said "i don't want to face my nightmare again"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:26 am

"Ditto!"Elle said rubbing her ribs, where the Phantom had almost squeezed her to death. "If an old nightmare can do me that, I dont want to know the newer ones what can they do...I didnt even remember him being so....mad in my dreams...That was creepy. What if since they come to life, the nightmares start developing conseance?"
"Woha!! That's too deep you know..."Mikey told her as he observe the seperate Phantom's hand becoming dust. "I know....but...."Elle didnt finished her sentence. Her head began pounding again.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:36 am

"You look beat." Tay squinted. "I say we make a break for the shop." She groaned, hugging her stomach. It wasn't just her stomach that hurt anymore though, it was everywhere. It felt like fire was pumping through her veins. "Please? That or I'm going to keel over right here in the street."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:54 am

"Purple blood...what is he, a--?" Sid covered Vaugne's mouth before the word came out.

"Don't be a pervert, catty."

"My joke," Jeremy put in
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:52 am

"Sorry for the trouble..."Elle said as she took her bag back from Tay. She didnt want to make her more tired than she was. "Oh yes! Can we go back to teh store now?" Mikey said nodding his head.
"Man, I would love that too...But are you sure that we have finishe dfrom here? I mean, I think tha Angel's nightmare is still on teh loose...What about yours nightmares?"Elle asked looking at Cia, Spitfireand Sid
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:29 pm

Angel right at that moment wished she was at home "I mean, I think tha Angel's nightmare is still on the loose.."
"jebus christ i can't do it you don't understand she knows me and she...she"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:41 pm

"Well I think that you have to try..."Elle tried to relax her. "That maniac knew me too, you know...Each one of our nightmares know us...that's their nature, cause we made them...We ll try to help as much as we can, but it's you that can put an end on it."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:43 pm

"But my nightmare IS me" Angel cried then she spun to face mikey "Don't say a word"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:13 pm

"Then face yourself...I think that would be easier that mine..."Elle saw how troubled Angel was. It must be hard for a kid."Let's try this."Elle said as she patted Angle's shoulder. "Imagine that you have a twin sister.You are identical even in character. Yet, she is evil and you re not. So one day she is doing something that upset you, so you have to face her. But you are afraid to do so cause she is almost you...She isnt you...she just look like you. But you have an advantage, you know yourself...You know that you can and cant do. You CAN beat her." Elle rubbed Angel's head. "How was that? Did that help?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:50 pm

"Well, look at me!" Sid pointed to her blue body and ripped clothes, "I'm now literally going to face myself. In the dream, your hair always turns black, and your eyes green. I was mostly shaking for that reason. But now, my blonde hair and eye color is still here, but that still means that it's me we'll be facing."

"And the fact that it can split like that..." Leo inquired

"The lava zombies topped the chart for a while, and it still is terrifying. The Hunger Beast, however, was no nightmare, but if they're hungry enough, they can scare you till you hit the brown note. And all the while are clones of me in some way...this is not going to be pretty..."

"All our nightmares coming together? What will we face next, a killer whale to be taken literally?" Donnie spat
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 pm

Angel nodded "yes thanks she doesn't look like me in the face thought which might be eaiser" she said looking at Elle hopefully.

"Angel Aaaangeell wanna come out and play?" Angel looked about shadows danced and played along her. "wanna play?" thats when Angel saw it crawling down the drain pipe Angel nearly gaged. her head was facing the wrong way her neck twisted and rotting, her mouth blistered with disease the wire that pulled her lips together was rusting.
"Ella thats her" she said pointing at the rotten being
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:21 pm

"My....this is something really ugly...."Elle said and then closed her nose. "...And smelly...At least mine was clean...Ok, put the joke aside...She's facing the other way, that's an advandage for you. Let's see....what kind of weapons can you use? Tell me also her powers...that would be a good start."
Elle eyed Angel's nightmare. It couldnt be Angel that thing. It looked more like a horror's movie villain. HEY!! Maybe that's it! Angel had seen a horror movie too strong for her age and now the 'villain' is haunting her dreams. It's very logical...Elle remembered when she was her age that she had also these problems...
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:37 pm

"Ug! What are we looking at? An Angel Chuckie? Lemme guess: You watched Child's Play, didn't you?" Sid looked annoyed

"Yeah, how would you know?" Vaugne snapped

"Popular culture, it's everywhere at my school!"

Angel was not alone in this field of things: She watched Quarantine, and it haunts her to this very day, and she regrets it like a lot.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Spitfire watched as Angel's nightmare approached them "Ya seriously, someone needs to hit the showers" she said in an agreement with Elle. "Hey Sid could ya draw me some sort of weapon?" she said as she prepared herself for Angel's demonic vision.

Hello Spitfire............I told you we would be back..............come join.........us...................in our quest.........................become one of us................. spitfire could hear the voice in her head. "Not right now, I have more important things to worry about" she said out load.

"Who are you talking to?" Mikey said who was standing right in front of her.

"Umm....no one......I'm fine....." she said as she tried to get the voice out of her mind.

"Haha you think you can shut your mind to us" the voice in her mind spoke again. "Let's just see how strong you are" the voice added.

Spitfire could feel her headphones,that were attached to her head, start to control themselves. The volume in her headphones was up beyond the max setting. Spitfire feel to her knees "Make it stop!!!!!" she yelled.

Then join us...........become one of us..............sssssssssss......ss.this time the voice could be heard be the rest of the group.

"No!!!!! I will not!!!!!"spitfire yelled as she thrashed about trying to escape the noise.

Oh so unwise................... the creature and about a dozen other creatures who had plagued spitfire before appeared before the group. The main creature looked at Angel's demonic vision and smiled it would appear we have a friend here.........sssss the creature motioned to the other creatures.

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:57 pm

"Just one weapon?" Sid lifted up her dulling pencil, "I need a pencil sharpener."

She drew a dot in the middle of the air and pushed her pencil into it. The sound of sharpening and machinery whirring. She pulled out the sharpened pencil and began to scribble as fast as she could.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 4:59 pm

Elle couldnt help but feel bad seeing Angel's horrifying expression."Look, I know that youre scared...We ll try to help as much as we can but it's you that have to give the final fight. Dont worry...Ill coach you from behind"she winked at the girl. "Spitfire, why dont you give that thing a hint that she is not welcomed here till she goes and take a bath?" Elle said to the other girl
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 5:52 pm

"I would Elle but.........." spitfire eeked out as she was still feeling the pain from the creature attacking her. "I need.......that.......weapon!!!!!" she then yelled to Sid.

The creature walked over to Angel's demonic vision "Join us........Demonic vision.........become one of our helpers...........we can take over this group...............of souls...........ssssssssssssssssss"

"What are these things" Mikey asked as he staggered back a few steps.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 8:11 pm

"Done!" Sid held out a stick, "I know it doesn't look like much, but it's a wand." She tossed Spitfire one, "It'll do anything you want it to do, even turn into something else!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 pm

"Just when we thought we were done." Tay groaned.

"I can't take the pain anymore." She thought silently to herself. Her vision blurred, then black spots appeared at the corners of it. The spots grew bigger and bigger, engulfing everything she was looking at. Finally, everything was black and she fainted. Her body convulsed as the green scales began to cover her neck and legs. Her fingers grew longer and changed. When they were done changing, she only had three on each hand. Long, talon-like claws took place of her fingernails. The green scales had now completely engulfed her body. Darker green lines striped her body except her stomach. Little ridges appeared on her back, Her nose and ears disappeared. In place of her nose were two slits, and instead of ears she now had two small wholes on the sides of her head. She didn't quite have a beak, but the area between her nose and mouth was raised and slanted downwards.

Tay suddenly opened her eyes. They were purple. The same purple as when she had been a baby.

"Ohhh. My head." She rubbed her neck silently, disoriented.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 10 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next