TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:32 pm

Tay sighed. The only thing she could really use was her sword, and Angel had to be the one to kill the nightmare. She watched nervously. "Elle, what do you think we should do?" She furrowed her brow. Out of all of the people here, she felt safest with Elle. She wasn't sure if it was because Elle was older or how she always seemed in control.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:06 am

Angel smiled how he other where slowly weakening the demon but still it was her duty to give the final blow she began to run forward whennthe demon locked eyes with her that was it Angel screamed and threw herself forward and held her weapon out to strike...

... and it fell right throught the demons body Angel hesitated long enough for the demon to swipe and knock her to the ground, it pounced ontop of her and clawed at her face angel quickly turned on her ligt and the demon screamed before throwing the light with Angel attached over the side of the warf and dived in after her...
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:33 am

"Hmmmm"Elle considered Tay's question. "I say we wait and see....if she seems to be in trouble we are getting in...After all I prefer not to waste anymore energy than I have to..."
"My, arent you the lazy one..."Raph commented at her. Elle surpasseda yawn and looked at him. "Firstly Im a girl...Girls dont have a certain hormone called testosterone which helps in energy bust. Secondly I just had my lights squeezed out by a fictional character...my ribs still hurt. And finally before all that, I was almost steped by a car, been an almost robery victim and being chased around by monsters.....and I jumped in the water twice!!! I believe I do deserve some rest and being called lazy is an ultimate insult..."she said very calmly but with a deth meaning in her voice. Raph was speechless. "In the end why dont YOU do something? Or are you just all cunning talk? I can take you down on that anytime!!"
"What? You should-"
"No, Raph! Enough! Control your temper. You did insulted her..."Leo cut in.
"Um yeah bro....you just saw her fighting that thing...and she isnt a ninja like us..."Mikey said
"Keh" Raph sneared
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:07 am

"Yeah, but Ellie. Back in my world I had to stay up till three in the morning to work on a comic that was due soon, I got landed in this dimention, breaking then somehow speed-healing a bunch of bones, We ran quite a distance when it came to finding a place to hide, I ran off again and then got transformed into this, and you know what other exhausting things we did. I'm tired, dead tired. But still I realize this is no time to sleep around. We got friends in trouble and if you let your guard down, who knows what will sneak up on ya." Sid said inteligently, "But if you want to rest, we won't stop you." She dived in after Angel.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 8:52 am

"Since we are so many people here I dont see why We should all rush to help. You should know that if we do rush things there is a big possibility that we might do more harm than good. And as I can see you and Cia already want to help. After all, we know that nothing we do will save Angel..We are just buying some time for her. So if you help her that means that I can rest. Im sure that even in comics the heroes need a rest...Its simple logic you know..."Elle said to her.
"Comme to think about it...and in the video games the character has to eat something or sleep to get full health.."Mikey said. The others glared at him. "What?!! It's true.."he tried to defend himself. "If you would spend more time training and less ime playing these games, you wouldnt be scoled so many times" Leo commented.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:49 pm

Spitfire was lost in thought while the others were fighting. "Wait! Guys I think I know what we are doing wrong" they stopped and looked at her. "These nightmares can be only stopped by the person who owns them right?" she questioned.

"Right!.........I think.." Mikey answered her.

"Well then, if these nightmares can only be destroyed by the original owners" she said as she started to pace like Sherlock Homes "Then I have reason to believe that this whole thing is a mind game. "If we put our thoughts away from our fears then it should destroy our nightmares" she concluded.

"Sounds like a good theory, but Angel did not heat it" Leo answered.

"Well I am not scared to get wet" Spitfire smiled as she used the wand Sid had given her and made a breathing apparatus and then leaped into the cold water.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:09 pm

"I wasnt scared in getting wet..."Elle said asshe was still dripping wet. "I just dont want to get a pneumonia which is the most likely probability..." she sneezed. "And we dont have clothes to get change..."
"What do you think about Spitfire's theory?" Donny asked her
"Ido believe that she has a strong point there. I mean, we didnt just came across some random monsters. Each one of us experiences our own nightmare monsters...The whole thing is fishy anyway..."
"What do you mean?"Leo asked
"Well, for starters the fact that weare all users in a forum and all landed here...Next the thing with the nightmares...There are so many questions and no answers..."Elle said watching Angel's progress.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:28 pm

"Yeah, it's..perplexing," said Cia as she directed her shuriken by writing directions in the notebook. Suddenly, it faded.
'An enormous' Cia paused not knowing what to write, then wrote down the first thing she thought of. 'Pac-man came to start devouring the evil monsters.' Cia held the notebook to the sky and a huge Pac-man came out, eating the monsters.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Tay sighed. "Cia, please tell me you wrote that thing here, otherwise someone has a very...odd nightmare." She paused, thinking. "You know, if Spitfire's theory is right, then this probably all is in our mind." She squeezed her eyes shut, willing back her original form. When she opened them she was still a mutant. "Unless there's a special way to think things up, I don't think this is in our mind. Plus, it's not just nightmares. After I beat my nightmare, it turned into my sister. Probably because she's one of the people that would be hardest for me to kill."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:54 pm

Elle tried not to comment the huge pacman Cia created. That girl sure has a lot of imagination.
"Come to think about it..."Elle thought out loud,"my nightmare was quite an old one...that was really odd..." She turned to Tay. "Do you think that there is someone behind all this?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:45 pm

Sid was swimming like she was literally a fish, her long meaty tail propelling her forward. She jad been under the water a long time, and yet she had no problem staying under longer. After all, the "Its" can breathe under water. And they can scale rock...and she dreamed up way too many different qualities...stupid brain...

Where is she? I could've sworn she went this way... Sid thought to herself

Unknown to Sid, the goo oozing out of her arms and out of her mouth left a clear trail, and stench, for anyone-or anything-to follow.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:29 am

Angel coughed swallowing more water the demon imune to the water ripped the light to shreds before pushing Angel down further into the murky dark water. Angel had never been a good swimmer but years of distasteful trumpet practice had made her lungs strong and she was able to hold her breath but the weight of the water the demon on top of her and the amount of trouble she was in was intoxicating and practicaly drowning her. Angel lashed out again to grab the demon off her but the something happened that Angel hadn't expected to happen, the demon let her go willfully. Angel quickly tried to swim up but then smoething shot out of no where and tackled her underwater Angel looked up and screamed to the best of her ability. It was the faceless man the man who created her demon self. Angel struggled but the man held her tight his faceless face staring at her (as if it could) Angel screamed again but water filled her lungs as the Faceless man brought the needle and metal thread close to her lips...

...Her heart pumped and sweat fell down her soaked forehead her drenched hair covered her face as she reached out a hand to grab the side of the warf she haulled herself up and crawled a small way before pushing her self into a standing position, drunkenly she stmbled across the warf and then fell to her knees the strain was too much, she was tired beyond repair and frezzing as the cold night air embraced her with harsh fingers. She had finished the job she had done what she had set out do to The faceless man lay dead on the bottom of the warf and the Demon had been exorcised its black heart fish food, but Angel left with a price her hand traced from her left cheek down to her lips but stopped she hesitated before fingering the rest each movement of her fingers more timid and scared than the last until both her hand felt the skin under her nose, the cold metal and the warm skin and blood intertwined and became one. Angel felt the warmth of a single tear as it traced down her cheek and fell the the floor, the realisation changed Angels emotions to horror.

The Faceless man had sown her mouth shut...

(My most poetic gorey piece yet!! ^~^)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:24 am

"See? We werent needed..."Elle said after hearing the splash, meaning that someone had emerge out of the water. "She could handle it fine by herse-"the sentence stopped midair after turning around and seeing Angel. "What the *bip* happened to you? What had that thing done?!!" Elle run towards the freezing Angel who was obviously in pain. She took her face between her hands and turned it to the light to see clearer. She winced at the sight of it. Not only for the scene, but the wounds made from the steel thread were bleeding badly. "Ok....ok....we need to remove this from you...asap!!!" She started to panic. She wasnt sure what to do, as to not pain her.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:53 am

Sid shot out of the water, landing on the warf.

"Angel, I saw everything." She approached her and lifted the pencil eraser to her stitchings, "I'll get this off you."

She erased the bindings gently, making sure it didn't touch skin.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Angel gerked out in agony she waved her hands to stop but no noise could escape her mouth only a inhuman noise she made in the back of her throat. When the pain stopped a new pain arose her torn lips had blood pouring out of it she put her finger tips where the bindings where her skin was torn and wet with blood. she began to wipe it away on her white school blouser which was now becoming very red and let the tears fall they may.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 2:39 pm

"I just saw my fears," said Cia. "And, yeah, Pac-Man is mine."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:27 pm

"You ok, Angel?" Falljoy asked "You were down there a long time. I'm surprised you didn't drown."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:30 pm

"No no no! Stop that!"Elle slaped Angel's hands away frm her face. "You shouldnt have erased the thread...we should have considered first the stopping of the bleeding...or at least went back into the store to get a medical kit..." She searched inside her bag. Nothing that could be a help. "Here", she finally said to Angel giving her a handkerchief, "hold this in your mouth till we go back to April's and for crying out loud DONT touch the wounds with your hands"she actually ordered her. "Are you cold? just nod..one nod for yes two nods for no..."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:20 pm

Spitfire appeared from the frigid cold water "Wow, I saw everything Angel" as she ran over to the group surrounding the girl. "Oh my gosh!" she reacted to seeing the blood drenching Angel's blouse. "Compression is the best thing you can do now, but we need to get you medical help ASAP. Infection could set in if the wound is not attended to." she said with a calm medical tone.

Donnie nodded his head in agreement"she is right the wound needs attending to"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:41 pm

"C'mon, I don't like this nightmare world..." Sid said realisticly

As they turned around, they saw a figure running towards them. Sid, Falljoy and Vaugne braced to protect the injured girl, but they relaxed as the figure got closer.

"Jeremy, what is wrong?" Falljoy asked

He was panting, "The way...back...closing up...Run...as fast as...you can..."

No hesitation was taken as they ran at full speed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:07 pm

'To help rescue our heroes, hoverboards appeared for them all.' wrote Cia. The number of hoverboards appeared that they needed. "Climb up, everyone! Oh, crap, Angel..." Cia then wrote. 'Their friend Angel was healed.' But nothing happened.
"The book...has limits," said Cia. "Nothing impossible, I guess."
"The giant Pac-man and these hoverboards aren't impossible?" asked Mikey as the Pac-man was fading away and he mounted his board.
"I couldn't heal Angel." said Cia as she climbed up. "Angel, do you want to come with me? Just shake your head yes or no."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:18 pm

Tay jumped onto one of the hoverboards. She shivered. It had been all she could do to not cry when she had seen Angel's mouth mutilated in such a way. She shook her head to clear it.

"Jeremy, what's coming?" The mutant frowned. "More nightmares?"
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:02 pm

"Oh thrilling! Spitfire said in disgust as she jumped on one of the boards. "I am tired of these blasted nightmares! You feel like you can ride by yourself or do you want a lift? Spitfire asked Angel as she moved her board closer to her.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:30 pm

"No...no mutants..." he panted, he must've run a long way, "Just the fact that...the portal that...gets us back to...New York...is closing...We'd better move."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:11 am

"Nice....very nice...Ok, All aboard. Tay youre coming with me,I dont think that you can drive in your condition. You gyus"Elle pointed the turtles,"Make yourself useful and take Angel with you. You cant accept us girls are gonna do all the work."
"Ill carry her.."Donny said as he gently took Angel in his arms. 'Yeah, that is what I was hoping actually' Elle thought. She knew that Donatello was the best choise among them. After all he knew a thing or two about medical treatmnet. With him Angel would be safe. Elle mounted a board waiting for Tay to jump behind her. She shook her head. It was better than before. No dizziness of pain to make her loose control. At lest those dives in the cold water had something good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 12 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 24 ... 37  Next