TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:43 am

"Hmmmm"April was passing around the shop.
"What's wrong?"Elle asked as she finished her food, unlike the others.
"I dont like it...a bunch of kids leaving and start running through the streets. It's dangerous..."
"Hah, why do you think I didnt leave? I had enough excitment for today...."she saidas she rubbed her full stomach. "You are kinda insensitive you know that..."Mikey said to her. "No, Im kinda realist, you know that?"she replied to him.
"What's taking them so long anyway? Where have they gone?"Donatello asked.
"That's easy enough to answer", Elle said when she heard Angel shriek. "We follow the screams..."
"Not time in being sarcastic!They are in danger!!"Leo said as he moved to the door.
"Now, now I wouldnt do that if I were you....."Elle said as she stood up and start taking off the bandage round her head. "The night is about to get stormy, the moon is full...you dont have a good cover. And I think that enough people have seen you toninght, n'est pas?"
Leo droped dead on the motion. "Also we have enough underage persons going gaga around the block. I think an adult is more fitting this time....So Im going..."She took her bag and start walking to the door. "Oh right!", she said as she past of Mikey. She took off all her books and gave them to him. "Hold these for me..."she said to him. "I also need that thing..."she said to Donnie pointing at the bo staff. "Um..do you know how to use this?"he asked her. "More or less....I guess less...Well see, after all I know that youll follow me after some minutes.."she said casually as she snatched the bo of him and left the store.
"Man, I cant believe that I left the nice store to chase around kids....Is this how a mother feel like?"she said to herself. Her bad mood switch was on. And if the rain start falling before she find all of them it will get worse...
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:26 am

The goop sucked into Sid's back.

"I...can't...move...!!! Not...again!!!" She yelled out as she remembered her nightmare. First it's the tingling sensation of your blood turning a mix of cold and warm blooded, then the crawling feeling as your skin becomes blue and scaly, then the pain of your bones and muscles and everything else happens. Oh man, I hope no one touches me! You are especially toxic during the transformation process. Lethal if touched directly, mutanagenic if touched through cloth or fur.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:27 am

Cia was face to face with a blue, gooey...thing. She had turned down an alley way to see if she could find Sid, but this found her instead. She bolted out with the thing following her.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:50 am

"Angel!!Ooooi!!Where are you? Sid? Cia? Tay? Spitfire?" Elle shouted. She looked around. Noone was near the perimetre. "Where the heck did they disapeared to? They arent that long out.."Elle cursed as she start walking and checking the road. She heard a thunder in the distance. "Oh brother...I dont want to get wet.."she whined. Then a motion caught her eye. A figure was standing in a dark block. "Spitfire? What a are you doing there?"Elle sneared as she start going to the person. But she stopped dead in her tracks. That person wasnt Spitfire. It wasnt even female. She wasnt even sure it was human. 'Great....did I have to be right about tht thing with the nightmares?'She mentally slapped herself as in front of her was one of her old nightmare buddies. He smiled at her and licked his lips. "Hello Elle....long time no see" he mocked her. Elle felt all the blood running cold. She remained still just looking at him. Then she took a look at his hands. "F**K!"was the only thing she said as she imidiatelly turn around and run away as fast as she could, the man's laughter ringing in her ears.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:57 am

Sid started to feel tingly. Great, here it goes!

"Must...get...pencil...Draw...floatation...device!" Then, to her surprise, the pencil started drawing a platform with a hover device all by itself. Could it be all because she wills it to?

The pencil finished and slid into her hands. The contraption slid under her and lifted her up.

"Jeremy...Falljoy...Vaugne...we gotta...go...now!!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:15 pm

"HELP!" cried Cia as the thing was catching up to her. A sword flashed out and cut at the monster and the sword went through. A familiar face turned to greet her.
"Are you okay, miss?" asked Usagi.
"Usagi..." she whispered.
"How do you..?" he began, but Cia interuppted by dragging his hand and pulling him away.
"The monsters reforming and we need to find my friends!" shouted Cia nd began to call "Sid!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:49 pm

Sid's platform moved into the fray of battle,

"C'mon...you guys...it's not smart...to...be fighting...at a time...like this." She was regaining her strength
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:02 pm

Spitfire thought she had heard someone calling her name. She stood up from the table and plate of sushi" Elle is that you what's wrong?" she yelled as she ran a few yards outside the antique shop. Spitfire looked left and right op the "Street!! where did it go" she exclaimed. Spitfire turned to run back into the antique shop but it was gone now too. "What's going on here?" she further exclaimed. She backed up a few feet *thud* she had backed up into something. She slowly turned around too a a pair of yellow slitted eyes that were full of rage. "Oh my gosh!! Leather Head this that you? The creature did not stop moving towards Spitfire with a killing look in his eyes. "Wait Leather Head! I am friends with Donatello and the other turtles!!" she said as she jumped out of the way of the croc's attack.

"Donatello my friend," Leather Head's eyes became round again. "Forgive me I was trying to solve the mystery of what is going on here when I lost control of my fear and rage took control" he told her. "Did the turtles tell you of me?" he asked.

'Well in a way....yes" she said as she thought about the Leather head episodes. "My name is Spitfire."

"Nice to meet you, Now lets see if we can find out what is happening around us."Leather head said as he started to walk in a random direction.

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:08 pm

"Cia!" Tay called as the creature went after her. Tay was about run after her, when she felt another presence behind her. She whipped around, coming face to face with a little girl in a ragged dress that was once purple, but was now so covered in grime it was closer to black. The child had skin so pale she looked dead, with dirt on her body and face. Her hair was a black, matted mess. It's grey eyes had no life behind them.

The child's face twisted into a smirk, revealing shark-like teeth. "You remember me, don't you?" She whispered.

Tay shivered. The voice wasn't that of a child, but a full grown woman. Underneath her voice Tay could detect an almost snake-like venom in her words.

"You're not the same one from my dream." Tay said, gaining confidence. "You're presence is different." She let the sword lend her strength, preparing to swing it down upon the monster.

"You wouldn't kill a child, would you?"

"You're no child! Your energy is the same as the other creatures." She growled.

The monster laughed, this time a child's laugh. Her body seemed to melt suddenly into a grey puddle.

"What the..."

The blob quickly took form again. It looked like a child of about the same age, but this time it wore a pink dress and had hair hair slightly lighter than Tay's. It also had gorgeous blue eyes.

"Sissy," The creature said in a familiar voice.

Tay stopped dead in her tracks.

"Are you going to hurt me, sissy?" The creature pulled one of Rye's famous pouts.

"Rye!" Tay gasped.

The thing that now looked like Tay's little sister smirked deviously. In a fraction of a second it turned into a large snake and lunged at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Sid could feel her skin turn blue, and the gooy toxic stuff start to ooze out of her skin. Fantasic, here comes the painful part... Her eyes stung and burned like someone poured beer into her eyes, then get stung by a billion bees.

Oww...repress the scream, that just gives It pleasure.

"That it does..." the It was next to her platform. Dangit, she forgot they could read minds. (they can actually kill people that way)

"Vaugne!" She could now speak coherently, but was still to weak to stand up. "Fall! Jeremy! Someone help!"

"Shut your trap!" It pushed her down, sending pain up to her reforming ribs, "They can't hear you."

"But I sure can!" Came a low teenage voice with a leader's tone

The thing whipped around, and saw katana flying towards It. The head was sent flying

"Leo! Their blood is..." No toxic blood was flowing from the creature's neck. In fact, there was no blood, but liquid silver inside.

It didn't fall over, instead, It chuckled and melted into a pool of silver.

"If that's how they die, then it'll be easy to solve this problem." Leo said and rushed off to do the same thing with the others sparring,

Bubbling sounds, coming from the silver pool.

"Uh...Leo?" Sid whimpered

The turtle turned around, and caught the attention of Sid's characters as well.

The thing kept bubbling, and it was growing. Materializing, Sid gasped in fear again.

"L-l-l-l-lava zombie..." Sid gasped at the burned and rotting carcass.

"O...k. Slicing of the heads doesn't work..." Leo said hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:45 pm

A bo staff came out of nowhere and pierced the snake from behind the head. The side that penentered its head got out of its mouth. The snake droppeddead on the ground. "Oi, you Ok?"Elle asked Tay as she hldup the bo and wipped with a disgusted expression on her face the dirty side of it. "I must say, some nightmare buddie youve got there...At least yours is pretty...was pretty"she corrected herself. "Have you seen the others?I think Angel isnt far away. We can catch up with her if we move now..." She motion to Tay to start walking at her direction. Still a snecker made her stop. She turned around. The moonlight flowing through the night illuminated the uper half of the person assaulting Elle. He was dressed in kinda like the stage entrance of a play's demon or vampire.It was such a stereotypical nightmare look that if it was a dream Elle would have burst out laughing. But right ningt at the dead of the night along with other nightmare buddies lurcing around, Elle was not in a joking mood. She noticed something else about him. The eye staring at her from behind the mask that covered half of his face glared at her feverisly. 'I sure had clishe nightmare buddies' was the only think Elle managed to think. Then he moved.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:19 pm

Sid felt now terrible pain throughout her whole body, the reshaping now fully taking place. The zombie may be dead and burned like fried chicken, but it sure was fast. Leo, Sid on her platform, Falljoy, Jeremy, And Vaugne were all now running. And they were running away from their villains, or half-villain. The zombie led the way. She could see and feel the terror and the running, but all she could feel and hear was what was happening to her.

Her arms hurt as the muscles inside of them were forced to grow, and the three spikes that shot out of her elbows. Her spine felt like it was pushing out of her skin, which it sorta was, as she felt the spikes rip her skin and her clothes. Her legbones broke and reshifted as the knees turned inverted, and her toes grew claws and one extra toe. Her hands enlargened and long, needle-like claws burst through her skin. She felt her mouth and jawbones move as it became feline, complete with fangs sticking out and whiskers. She felt her ears move their position and reshape, like a wolf's. Last, and definately the most painful, her tailbone started growing, along with the muscle and nerve cells. She could feel it, along with controll it, but for now, the spikes on it were dragging along the concrete and sending up sparks.

She closed her eyes around the part where her knees inverted, waiting for the pain to stop. When she opened them, her vision was sharper, she could see the individual scales in leo's skin. Her contacts must've fallen out. She was achy, but she had her strength back. She no longer needed the board, but she stood on it to surf around.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Tay took a deep breath. "Thanks, Elle." She looked up at what Elle was staring at. "It looks like your nightmares are here too." She grimaced.

Just as the thing lunged at Elle, Tay felt the hair on her neck stand up. She turned to see her nightmare hadn't been killed either. Instead, it had reverted back into it's silvery form and appeared to be morphing again.

She sliced it in half with her sword without a second thought. The silver goo stopped bubbling and shifting, becoming stuck in the half developed form of an incredibly large lion. Tay was shocked to see it was bleeding actual blood for the first time. The only logical explanation was that her sword froze the creatures in whatever form they were currently in, then inflicted whatever injury the slash would have on the thing they were in the form of.

Tay nudged the head of the lion. It was definitely dead.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Cia cowered behind Usagi. The monster had turned into what she feared most: a spider. Then it morphed into her mother angry.
"Why did you run away, pumpkin? C, why would you hurt Mommy? Mommy will have to hurt you!" the monster snarled.
"My mother would never hurt me! Don't you DARE talk about my mother!" hissed Cia, she lunged at the monster as it morphed into a spider once more. Cia's foot collided with it and she screeched in terror as she began to feel an indescribable weirdness and pain that was added with suffering and feelings of just plain bad come of her until Usagi's hand pulled her away and safely behind him.
"Do you know how to kill these things?" asked Usagi.
"No, sorry," said Cia.
"Then I suggest we run," said Usagi as her grabbed her hand and bolted towards the others. "Leonardo-san! I have another one of these monsters following me and this kind lady right here."
"Usagi, how did you get here?" asked Leo.
"A long story for after the battle, Leonardo-san," said Usagi. "Does anyone know how to kill them?"
"What if you can't kill them?" asked Cia. "Like the Wraiths in the Lord of the Rings?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:06 pm

Sid, in her terrifying form, skidded to a hault.

"There's one thing we can do..." It was Sid's voice, but with a lisp

"Whoa!!" The others called out

"Try all our motives on them. Theory one: Deflect their attacks on each other." She looked down at her long yet sturdy new claws, "Time to put this nightmare body to action!"

The other creatures were approaching, and approching fast. Sid jumped off of her platform,

"Anyone joining me?" She crouched down in a offensive position
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:10 pm

Cia copied her mvoes. "I'm with you all the wayu. Mind if I apologize for earlier with Jeremy. I didn't even realize he had gotten burned. Trust me I feel stupid, if I had know I would have helped. Now, let's get ready to rumble!"
"Excitable one, aren't you?" asked Usagi, whipping out his katanna.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:19 pm

"It's a small matter now, Cia," She got down comfortably on all fours, "We got bigger problems!"

Jeremy patted his sides, "It would really help if I had my katana, since this is sorta a swordfest..."

"Ugh, Pencil: Katana." Sid ordered and the pencil went right to work.

"Fine. Stay behind, katana-boy." Vaugne taunted, "I'll handle your junkie brother!"

"Boys..." Falljoy murmured
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:24 pm

Cia couldn't help, but laugh. "I'm sorry. I know it's the wrong time, but I laugh at everything."
"You are...interesting," said Usagi.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:28 pm

"Great, I'm reminded of my little brother." Sid looked annoyed

They were closing in now, any second, they'll clash

"NOW!!" Sid yelled out, charging like a lioness
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Spitfire followed Leather head in the direction he was walking. There really wasn't anything around to give her any idea where she and Leather Head were. Spitfire looked behind her to a horrific sight of darkness started creeping towards her. Her nightmare of being incomplete darkness was coming towards her. "Run my friend!" she yelled to Leather Head. Leather Head glanced behind to see what Spitfire was yelling about. "Stay close if we get sweep up into the darkness we need to ba able to hear each other

The big dark blob of darkness was getting closer and even closer. "Leather Head grab my hand!" she yelled out to the croc. Just as she was going to grasp his hand. Leather head was engulfed by the black mass first. Leather head's appearance changed in to a horrible looking creature with neon green acid looking spite oozing out it's mouth.

"Spitfire....Spitfire......Come.......to me.......one bite with my poison and......you can be one of us............

"Us?" spitfire asked

Dozens of creatures appeared from the darkness around her.

"What have you done with Leather Head??!!!" she exclaimed. "And to the rest of this world?!!" she glanced around at the acid dropping out of the creatures mouths, which hit the ground and start to burn.

"Join us!" the lead creature asked again.

"Are you kidding!" Spitfire cried as she took up a fighting stance

"Now my dear Spitfire resistance in not an option here" the creature chuckled which made the surrounding creatures chuckle.

"Really I beg to differ!" she said as music started to blare from her body. She opened her mouth and colorful strands of music and notes came pouring out as she sang. Light started to flash around her and the music got louder.

The creatures screeched" Light no light!!!!!" The creatures all started to back away. "Haha that's right you acid spiting creeps. "Now what did you do with Leather Head??" she yelled.

"Surrender and we will tell you" the lead creature snickered.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:47 pm

One of the blue monsters was heading straight for them. Cia braced herself. Suddenly, when she closed her eyes, she saw Sister and Sister was on her shoulder when she reopened them.
"That toy was not on your shoulder before," said Usagi.
"Sister," said Cia, "How did you...?"
"Not sure," replied the toy.
"And now it is talking," said Usagi.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 10:44 pm

"Alright!!" Jeremy cried out with vigor, and grabbed the now finished katana, "Time to join the action!! Oh, hey Sister." He greeted the toy.

Falljoy's eyes were glowing, and fighting Slither. She had him on the ropes, if he would stop regenerating like that.

Vaugne had been handling both Marcus and his father, until Jeremy came in, that is.

Sid was the most vicious. Unlike the one that transformed her, she only had goo dripping from her arms, and it was everywhere. She whipped her meaty tail, hitting the zombie square in the middle, also cutting it in half. She paused, then recoiled. The two masses of silver turned into separate entities: One was the zombie, and the other was...her? (as a human)

"Huh?" She raised an eyebrow

"I'm hungry..." The 'Sid' smirked

"Aw come on! That wasn't even a nightmare!"*

The Sid doubled over screeching like a pterodactl, and started to grow, but she didn't turn into a larger version of herself, she was changing as she was growing.

The Sid was now a dinosaur-like creature, with horns, a long neck, scales but some patches fur was growing in between the scales. The tail was long and whiplash, with a furry end. There were three toes on the feet along with a dew claw. This creature came up to Sid's head, if it's long neck was lax, but the neck reched up high.

"Time to eat..." The beast smiled and attacked.

"Look out!" Leo was by her side, blocking the creature's teath with his katana.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:09 am

Angel saw two hollowed out eye sockets staring back at her she knew that face she saw that face all to often. It was her. Angel whimpered as the girl crawled down from the wall in a spider fashion the thick blood dribbling down her chin from her mouth and landing where angel once was. it was her, alive, with her, angel was about to scream when the girls head cocked to the side a bloody sharp and toothy grimace. her head was then turning at a inhuman angle. Angel whimpered and moaned when the girls head spun around 360 degrees the faced her again but her neck distorted and twisted. Although Angel would never admit it she felt tears spring in her eyes and flow evenly down her pale cheeks, she was so scared. the girl landed a few steps in front of Angel making inhuman sounds that seemed to be originating from the back of her throat. It looked like her, the same clothes ( a blue school uniform) and same hair and height but the face scarred Angel one to many nights. hollow eyes sockets eyelids that have been cut away a mouth loosely sown together with thick metal rope with skin surrounding looking torn, blistered and infected, blood seeping through. Angel wanted to run like anything but her feet where stuck to the ground, bile rising up her throat threatened to choke her. the girl stepped forward and Angel was about to scream when the girl threw herself forward her claws wrapped around Angel's throat...

... the gurgling quietened at the figure stood up she girl was silent and her eyes closed her face even more pale than before the figure picked her up effortlessly and ran quickly across to the middle of the road the rain was beginning to become heavy and when the figure lifted up the man hole it was glad to see it was becoming a bit full it was high enough the figure tossed the girl aside before retrieving two cinder blocks from a nearby building site and attached it to the girl with rope finally the figure picked up the girl again and tossed her into the man hole. it waited for the splash then smiled gleefully it pushed the cover over then sprinted off into the shadows of the retreating sun...

(OOOH i didn't just write that! O_O i just killed myself with a demonic version of myself!!!)

(well maybe...)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 12:39 am

The Hunger Beast was a hard one to get, for it thought like Sid. She knew, she was reading it's thoughts. But she had a plan that was not of her imagination, but of Leo, hers, and Falljoy. They did it all telapathically, so no one else was in on this secret.

Everyone Sid commanded to the other two, You got your monster ready? Leo!

Lava zombie in place! Leo responded

Falljoy!

Slither in front of the other two! We are go!

Good! Everyone in place. I'm going to give the signal in three...two...one! Sid jumped behind the monster and pushed it via her feet.

It worked like a domino, the Hunger Beast crashed into the zombie, causing them to fight among each other.

Falljoy pushed her villain into Marcus, who started fighting as well.

"Vaugne!" Falljoy got his attention

Lure him to the middle of the two battles!

Vaugne winked and started taunting his father to get into the middle, his device long enough to hit someone in the head of both sparring teams. He lured him past the two battles, hitting Slither and the Hunger beast.

All of it happened like clockwork. They all pounced on The balding genius and a huge fight broke out. Soon they were unconcious beings...who turned into silver puddles.

"Whew," Jeremy sheathed his katana, "Glad that's over."

"Let's go back, see if anyone else needs help." Leo said

The blobs unknowingly followed them.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 1:14 am

Spitfire glared at the creature who was snickering at her

"was this a dream? If it is I can get out of this right? If Sid was here she could erase these things with her pencil or one of the turtle could give me back up. I feel so alone.....and what happen to Leather Head and everyone else? her thoughts whirled around in her mind.

"Well I wouldn't make us wait to long" the creature said with a evil grin. "We nightmares are all connected to your friends."

"What? how can that be?" Spitfire asked confused.

"Well now, you all are in this world connected by the same thing so....." the creature laughed again" so, your nightmares are connected as well."

"Wait how would you know that? If you are my nightmare you would not have the ability to think like that." Spitfire said in rage.

"I see you are smarter then you look. I think...I will return you to your friends then we will attack you all at once" the creature said and then vanished along with all of the other creatures.

Spitfire then realized the ground beneath her was gone and she was falling. Spitfire closed her eyes and continued to fall for what felt like minutes when *thud* "Am I dead?" she voiced out loud.

"Dude! where did she come from" said a voice.

Spitfire opened her eyes, Leo was standing over her. "Leo! Sid! Falljoy!!" she joyfully" I guess the creature told the truth about returning me."

"What creature?" Leo asked.

"Long story but I will give you the condensed version" Spitfire proceeded to tell them what the creature had told her.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 7 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 22 ... 37  Next