TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:34 am

Angels face ran red before she fell down then she got up and chased a butterfly singing 'i'm a little teapot
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 5:23 pm

"Does anyone else hear the sound effects to Jurassic Park or is that just me?" asked Sister when their group had caught up. Moses began sniffing at Falljoy and then began to jump around wanting to play.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:27 pm

Falljoy barked in reply and started playing along with him totally uncharacteristicly.

"Yeah, things are totally weird around here, like Grande Leonardo here," SHe pointed to Dark Leo, "that," She pointed to Falljoy, "And now these sound effects."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 12:04 pm

"I still just want to know where the heck we are, and how we can get back. I need to find Bishop." Tay frowned.

"Why him?" Lee asked in surprise. "Paige and I might know where he is. Shredder was keeping tabs on him."

"Really? That'd be awesome! Then I could get back to my original form."

"So you weren't always a mutant lizard?" Paige asked skeptically.

"No." Tay scowled at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 2:41 pm

A large shape landed next to them, causing a mini-earthquake. Some shouts of surprise were heard.

The figure was panting, "Guys...bad news..."

Sid looked at the terrified faces

"It's just Vaugne!"

"We got...dinos...coming..."

"We KNOW, we can hear..." Mikey said irritably

"But also...we got Dr...Drezzes...too!"

Silence...

"Crapital..." Sid spat, gritting her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 8:50 pm

"Um, I still don't really understand what a Drezz actually is." Tay stated.

"Me neither." Lee frowned. "But hey, if we get to fight 'em, who cares?"

"I care." Paige and Tay said at the same time. They looked at each other, and Paige gave her a border-line mean look.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:14 am

"Okay then." Roxie pulled the knife Sid had previously given her out of her tall boot. Sophia was chewing her lip. She detested violence.

"Maybe I can convince them to go away," She said.

"Sophia," Roxie put a hand on the girl's shoulder. "I know you can read and influence minds, and I know how much you hate fighting. But your brother's good at it so we need him. Trust me when I say: You will not be able to chane these minds."

"Okay." Sophia sighed. "Do I have to help?"

"No. Mostly because you couldn't hurt something if your life depended on it." Roxie told her.

"Belle can," Seth said, so softly normal ears would never be able to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:20 am

"You may be able to convince the Drezzes." Sid put it
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 12:29 am

"I'll try." Sophia put her hands to her temples and sent out an enourmous mind-message, trying to canvince anything that would listen to stop fighting, calm down. After a while, she collapsed, and both Roxie and Seth turned to see if it had worked.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:11 am

Elle was knocked out. After eating their meal, which in the end wasnt that bad, they had gone upstairs to their room. Elle had fallen asleep the moment her head reached the pillow. But Usagi and Don had stayed awake. "This sure is one of the most extraodinary things had happened to me" Usagi commented. "Do you still think that the others are here?" Don was silent. He was looking out ofthe window. "I have a theory, but I think it would be better to talk about it in the morning..." With that, th etwo boys went to bed.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:39 am

Angel after she was done with singing her song for the 11th hundredth time she began to bawl her eyes out."Jebus what the hell is wrong with you!" Mikey yelled her his eyes fuming.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:42 am

"Calm down, Mikey!" Roxie grabbed his arm. "Am I the only one here not acting wierd?"

"Whatever. City's clean, I think we can do some dimension hopping and go see Sophia and Seth now," Belle told Lana, who was still eating chips.

"Great! Do you remember how to get there? Cuz I sure as heck don't!"

"Yeah, Lana. I know how to get there."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 4:49 pm

"Guys, brace yourselves," Vaugne said while getting in a defensive position.

Sid started secreating goo that melted the ground which it dripped onto.

Jeremy hoped he would be able to go Furior

Kurt bared his claws and fangs

Mona (who was acting sour and wasn't saying anything) just climbed a tree.

Falljoy was still playing with Moses
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 6:08 pm

"Um, Falljoy, Moses," said Cia as she took out her notebook and pencil, "We're going to need help."
Dark Leo squited his eyes, "Those are the things that kidnapped my brothers and Nevus! They're working for Kag!"
"Nevus as in Dark Venus, you're sister?" asked Cia.
"Is there another Nevus?" asked Dark Leo.
"Why would these d-drezzes be working for Kag?" asked Sister recognizing Cia's evil OC's name.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:13 pm

"No, they work for my father..." Vaugne's fur bristled at the mention of his father, "they don't want to, but he blackmails them so they have to or else."

"Or else what?" Falljoy said as she reluctantly stopped playing with Moses

"He kills everyone he/she knows..." Sid said for Vaugne

"Either way, here they come!" Jeremy yelled as the first raptor come over the brush.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 7:30 pm

"Then they're working with Kag!" protested Dark Leo. 'Crap, I sound like I'm going to betray them. I really need to rescue my siblings,' he thought. 'But I know what I saw and I saw Kag and these capture my bros and Nevus!' Dark Leo knew that if, while the turtles were stuck in the future, he had never been held at O'Neil tech then he would never be doing this right now. The other Dark Turtles and Nevus would be as good as dead, but ever since those days, something in him...changed.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:01 pm

As Belle and Lana stepped through the inter-dimensional portal thingy, they saw the raptors start pourin from the bushes. Belle whipped a dozen kunai from her pockets and threw them, each one nailing a dinosaur dead-between it's eyes.

"You have got to show me that!" Lana said.

"What, how to aim properly?" Belle shot.

"No! How do you hide that many weapons in your jacket?" Lana asked. Belle shook her head and took her sais out of her belt.

"You gonna help, Lana?" She smiled. "We got ourselves a heck ofa fight!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 8:16 pm

"Oh good Lord!" Tay yelped. Only three animals frightened her. Snakes, sharks, and dinosaurs. She didn't think she would ever have to worry about the last one, but now they were right in front of her.

She put on a brave face and took her cross necklace out of her pocket, which instantly changed into it's sword form. Her chameleon form betrayed her though, and she turned completely white.

Paige had already gone crazy and was laughing maniacally as she hacked at the dinos with her tanto.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2011 11:41 pm

Sid was always known as being slightly insane, and she knew it herself. She hacked away at the dinos with an insane grin on her face (sorry guys, but I seriously do that! Don't know why myself!)

An unearthly screech followed a t-Rex, and something that would have counted as a mix between a bull (horns), a bat (wings), fish (weird back-sail thingy that fish have), and either feline or canine (muzzle, four paws, and tail)

"Mouspes!" Vaugne called out and went to take one down that went after him.

Kurt couldn't fight these things, so he started backing away, but was heading to a small body of water.

Sid noticed, "Don't! There might be--!!"

An eagle head popped out of the water, along with bat wings and a fish tail.

"Eggrhels!" Sid jumped to save the croc, who was too slow to react.

"Moses, you better stay back! You can't handle these kind of creatures!" Falljoy let her fangs slide down and her eyes turn solid. She braced herself to an allosaurus who wanted an easy meal.

A fireball rammed into the Dino, causing it to catch fire and then fall to the earth, dead.

A grey wolf that looked like came from the same certain "race" as Falljoy stood protectively over her.

Falljoy gasped, "O-O...O" She choked on the sound of his name, "O...Opie?"

His fur was all grey, just different shades, and his fur pattern was very similar to Falljoy's.

He was panting, "I couldn't watch you, not when you need me..." His voice was soft, but contained a hurt that was more than skin-deep.

"You may be a fire elemental, but demonic powers are much stronger." She tried to reason with him, "You'll get yourself killed this way!"

"I don't care..." Of course he's stubborn! "I want to die protecting the one I love,"

"Then what will I do after that?" Opie looked surprised, "You going to leave the one you love and loves in return alone and guilt-ridden?"

Opie looked resigned, but took out a Deinenticus in frustration,

"Protect Moses, Opillio," She said softly to him, "he means a lot to someone else. The others need me,"

He looked at her with his leaf green eyes, which were filled with sadness.

"I'm sorry..." She ran off, whisps of darkness now surrounding her

"I'm sorry too..." He said in return.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 12:39 am

"What?" Raph asked as a started to listen.

"Look at the raptors" Spitfire pointed to the two legged beasts below that were know running towards a clearing nearby.

"Hey I wonder if they smell the others? We can follow them on these rope bridges!" Raph urged as he ran for the first of many bridges that were hidden in the trees.

Spitfire staggered to her feet again. Her back was oozing less now, but she needed medical attention.

"Ya coming!!" Raph yelled from across the bridge.

"Ya I'm coming! It's not everyday you lose half your blood because you have turned into a turtle!!! she yelled back.

"Well ya got me there" Raph said as he helped Spitfire to the next landing. "Now let's just see what's in the clearing up ahead" he said as they both made there way across the next bridge.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 2:04 am

Angel was completely oblivious to the fact that the dinosaurs had even enterd the space buble they where in (Yes this is a hint) Angel was also oblivious to the fact that as soon as she had step out of the buble her memories of the time she had spent inside of it had vanished out of her ears like smoke out a chimney."What the HELL?! How the hell did i get here!?" Angel thought her vision going right through the time buble as though it wasn't even there.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Tay joined Paige and also began hacking at the dino's legs. At first, the blood made her feel a bit queasy, but eventually she instead began to feel a sick sort of satisfaction. She was injuring an enemy, and in battle that was something to be proud of.

"So." She panted. "I repeat. Where the he** are we?!"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:27 pm

"Some sort of trap basin of some kind!" Opie yelled out, blocking Moses from a compy.

"How do you know?!" Leo yelled at him

Opie gave him a sad look

"Oh..."

"Kill all the dinos you want, but don't kill the Drez--" Vaugne started to say, but he became face to face with a Sael. Vaugne killed it on the spot.

"Uhhhh...didn't you just say--?" Raph started

"They're soulless, just the shells of the mutilated bodies," Vaugne interupted valliantly

"Ah, well. In that case, I don't have to hold back!" Jeremy's eyes turned red and dove into the fray.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 11:19 pm

Belle ducked out of the way of a raptor, one of it's claws catching her leg, ripping her jeans. "Hey!" She yelled, and jumped on it's back, holding it around the throat.

"Ok, that was cool," Roxie breathed.

"They're here," Seth smiled.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:53 am

"Mmmm"Elle moaned as she woke up. She rubbed her eyes and get off the bed. It was a bright day. The other two were still slepping. She put her shoes on and left the room as quietly as she could so that she wouldnt wake them. As she went downstairs she saw the innkeeper cleaning his bar. 'Good' Elle thought as she didnt show any other resident ofthe inn downstairs. 'Now I can had some talk with the man...Time to take some useful info...'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 27 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32 ... 37  Next