TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:33 pm

Oh, crap! Roxie though, looking out at the group, who were all now squinting into her shadowy hiding place. Now everybody knows I'm here! She knew she couldn't escape through the manhole, which was now closed. She'd have to hope her dark clothes would conceal her as she pushed herself harder against the cold wall.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:37 pm

"You don't ahve to be afraid," said Cia, "As long as you're not evil or pedo, I'll think you'll be fine."
"Cia!" exclaimed Leo.
"What?" shrugged Cia. "My mouth moves before my brain does. And it's true anyway."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:42 pm

Roxie bit her lip. She wanted to believe the girl, but because of her background, and angry personality, she found it hard to be trusting. Especially when faced with a bunch of armed....... people. And turtles. And things. She desperatey wished she had just one of her weapons. She never usually left home without one.

Suddenly, all her breath left her in a whoosh.

"I'll come out if your friends put their weapons away. I am unarmed." Unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 pm

"Guys, weapons back," said Leo, sheathing his sword. "I don't think she's a threat."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Roxie took a deep breathand stepped forward, crossing her arms as her small, but strong frame hit the light. She tossed her head, her hair, ranging from dark brown to copper, woud be shining because of the straightener she'd applied before going to Casa's house. Or, what she'd thought would be Casa's house before being sucked into her laptop.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:50 pm

Sid looked at the new girl quizzically, while also coming out of her fighting four-legged stance. Though she held a peircing snake-eyed glare that would make you sear she was looking at your soul.

"Who are you? And what is your business here?" The blue monster girl said.

"Hey! My line!" Vaugne slapped her on her shoulder, getting the mutanegenic goo in him, yet it rolled off of him.

Sid walked up to Roxie, much taller thanks to her recent mutation, and started circling her.

After a few minutes of circling (and sorta freaking the girl out a little) she relaxed and walked away.

"She's clean."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:25 pm

"I coulda told ya that!" Roxie said irritably. "And my business here is exactly that. My business." Besides, I couldn't tell ya if I tried. She thought, shaking her head and brushing off her black hoodie.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:38 pm

"Um," Tay began, rubbing her neck awkwardly. "You wouldn't happen to not know how you got here, would you? I'm just going out on a limb here, since you're not a threat, and most people don't go crawling around the sewers..." She sighed, knowing she sounded crazy. "It's just, we don't really know how we got here, so, yeah. I don't know where I'm going with this. I just had a feeling the same thing that happened to the rest of us also happened to you."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:44 pm

Roxie narrowed her eyes.

"If you must know, I have no clue how I got here. I was finishing a report for school and then I was sucked through my laptop screen and wound up in a random New York alley." She rubbed her temples and sighed deeply.

"The only reason I'm down here is because I saw you, and my curiosity, as always, got the better of me. Now does anybody have an Advil? I swear, this headache is going to be the death of me!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:48 pm

"I don't, but if you pinch the bridge of your nose tight enough, the pressure points there will cause the muscles in your head to relax, so that might help. You could also try the pressure point between your thumb and index finger." Tay suggested. "I just have one last question, and please don't think I'm being a stalker or anything, but are you a member of TMNT-Forum? That kind of seems to be the only common factor in this predicament."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:51 pm

Roxies eyes got too big for her head. "Um, yeah. I am. My name's Roxie, by the way."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:57 pm

(((
Haluwasa2 wrote:
"You mean the Pac-man?" said Cia. "Anyways, I don't believe in killing unless someone is evil. Like Bishop, Bishop I would like to see skewered. Besides, I'd rather not think of my magic notebook as a Death Note."

Hehehe have you seen that show!! DEATH NOTE !!!!!! ITS MY FAVOURITE!!!!^~^ ^~^!!!!)))

Don Sighed heavily "shes gone now ok lets go" he picked her up again and began to run across the ally way until he came to the gully behind the office building he put her down before pushing the bins away and the clearing a secret passage way under the building 'its a secret" he said putting a finger up to his lips and grinning. "now lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:06 pm

"I'm Tay. Also known as Leo'sGirl on the forum." She blushed realizing what she had just said. Well, it's not as if Leo could know she had meant him. He and his brothers still didn't comprehend they knew all about them. "Ah, anyway," She quickly recovered. "You're welcome to come with us. The turtles are Mikey, Doni, Leo, and Raph." She pretended Roxie didn't already know this. "We're headed to an antique shop run by a friend of theirs."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:39 pm

Roxie raised her eyebrows and smirked a bit. She could tell Tay and the others were humoring the turtles by pretending they had no idea they existed before now.

"Sure, I'll come. You probably know me as Raphael011 on the forum. I named myself after my favorite artist. And, would you mind telling me why half the...uh.... 'people' here are...well, animal-like? That's half the reason I came down here at all."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:31 am

"Blame it on our worst nightmares." Sid explained while crossing her mutanegenically large arms. All she got was blank stares, "This New York is not the real one, or at least, not the one we know. The forum somehow made our minds form a symbiosis, sharing a dream-like state. There's also a downside: since our minds are somehow tied together, we also experiance some unpleasant stuff too. One example being our worst nightmare. Mine was a monster with mutanegenic properties. And it got me. (By the way, don't touch my arms) Yeah, it hurt. These three, however," She pointed to her three characters, "Are characters of my mind, so they were this way since ever."

"Not me, my dumba** father did this to me." Vaugne interupted

"ANYWAY...That's mostly why we are what we are. We got what others would call OCs, our worst nightmares coming to haunt us, and why we are hiding in the dangerous realm of our symbiosis'd minds."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:33 am

"First things first."Elle said. "We go to April's shop, then we answer to questions. Need to remind you about that lovely machinery up i the air?Plus if the fantom didnt kill me, the smell here will!" She grabbed Mikey's hand and pulled him closer. "Now, why dont you lead the way, pretty boy?"she said to him. "Ae ae mam'!"he smiled and answered like a pirate. Then the group start walking in the sewers.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 5:31 am

Angel held onto Dons neck as he navigated around the underground tunnels. "Aprils should be about here" he said looking around Angel gave him a questioning gaze "oh we ah made this when we had to get to her place undercover we where being sough out by Karai-" angel cut him off with a smile.
yes she remembered that episode.
don found the entrance finally and the began to make his way up the steps he then phoned April.
"April Hi! uh is anyone with you?" Angel heard Angel talking on the other side of the phone line
"cool i got someone here she needs some help" angel heard a sigh "don't you always?" she heard her say.
don laughed and then turned the phone off "c'mon lets go April can help you out" Angel nodded and don carried her inside.

April opened the door and looked at the girl in Don's arms she had purple hair tied into two high piggytails she was wearing a bloody white blouse and a blue pleated skirt like a uniform which was drenched the troubling thing was she looked alot like...
"Don who is this?"
"Angel"
"what?"
"no not our Angel another Angel they look alike huh?"
"Quite, uh whats with the scarf?"
"thats the problem" Don pulled down the scarf and April whinced.
"Oh my Gosh! What Happened?!"
"Uh I'm not really sure" Don said sheepishly.
"can she talk?"
"no"
"Are you alright?" Angel nodded but Don frowned Why would she lie like that?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:07 am

Roxie was still a bit uneasy. Judging by what the one called Sid said, if the OC's and nightmares were coming to life...

Roxie figured it might be best to just keep her little 'power' a secret, if only for now. It revealed her worst nightmare with it, and then the whole thing would come unraveling if she lost her very short temper.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:18 am

"Are we there yet?" Elle asked Mikey looking around as they passed the different tunnels. Watching TMNT lurking around in the sewers was cool. Her lurking around sewers was....lets say not that pleasant. 'It is true what they say, reality bites hard....'she thought, looking their newest mamber with the corner of her eye. A kid yet again, and witha short temper that is. Add one more Raph in th egroup....
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 10:34 am

"Sheesh, this place reeks, reeks worse than my brother's room, and I didn't think that was possible." Sid commented as she scaled the celing of the sewers for no apparent reason, also getting her hands all slimy thanks to the dripping grossness, and her goo dripping into the waste below.

"And may I ask why you are up there?" Falljoy asked, annoyed

"Because I'm not like most girls you'd meet, I like to get dirty. I'd roll in the waste right now, if I didn't take a shower recently. I dunno April will be happy about this though."

"She complained when a few of us smelled like sewage..." Jeremy had a paw on his chin

"Imagine what she'd do if all of us smelled like that..." Donnie added, "but I hope she doesn't get infected." Donnie looked back at angel
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:50 pm

"It's a sewer, you guys. What did you expect?" Tay asked, surprised at the others. She turned to Roxie. "Yeah...I'm still actually not sure what I look like..." She put a hand to her face. "To be honest, I've had this idea for an OC like this forever, but I never used her. I never even completely created what she looked like in my mind." She sighed. "I suppose this is irony in a sense."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 2:22 pm

"Well it's not bad you know!!! Ive always supported the girl power nomatter the apearrance." Elle said to her and smiled softly. "Come to think about it...Im the only one here that looks normal." The girls giggled. "So," Elle said as she turned to Roxie, "where are you from?"
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:26 pm

"British Columbia. Canada." Roxie shrugged. "And I wouldn't say everybody else looks wierd.... OK, so everybody does look wierd. Anybody mind filling me in on what exactly happened to all of you?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:52 pm

April reasured Angel that she would be okay.
"we just need to clean it up a bit" April concluded Angel nodded again and then closed her eyes she found that looking into the eyes of the people who where about to make you hurt was unerving.

Donnie looked at the ground and sighed "Angel got attacked you might know her FallenAngel she told me"
"she told you?"
"yeah but not with her mouth though shes able to speak through looks really"
"riiiight" mikey said
"anyway Aprils helping her out right now i just thought i'd come back and tell you guys that she got there saftly and so far with out infection but i'm not so sure for how long it will stay that way the wond are so deep" he said drifting of into the intracate web of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 7:41 pm

(FallenAngel, I've read the manga, but I have yet to watch the anime, but I will soon. My friend and I like it so much that were doing a doujinshi called Mello in Wonderland.)
"We must get to our destination as quickly as possible," said Cia before she yawned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 15 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 26 ... 37  Next