TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 7:01 pm

"So, uh, samurai, huh?" said Sister to Usagi.
"Yes, Sister, we know you're bored," sighed Cia. "Just like the rest of us."
"Can you write me up a can of Friskies?" she asked. Huffing, Cia wrote in a can of opened Friskies to appear. When it did, Sister happily hopped off Cia's shoulder to eat her meal.
"Wait," said Cia. "How are you eating? You're my well-loved, i.e. ratty, old toy. Your mouth faded years ago. For that matter, how are you talking?"
"Dunno," said Sister. "Just happened when I got here. I kinda like it." Moses woofed.
"Odd little cat you have there," said Usagi. Cia nodded.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 9:21 pm

"Hey, wait up, Sid!" Tay called. She shivered involuntarily.

Paige laughed. "Wuss!"

"Can you all take this situation seriously> And stick together! It's hard to see still."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 1:14 am

Sid was falling, but how can you fall through water? That's because they weren't in water, but were instead falling through a great Cavern. Everyone that followed Vaugne and everyone that followed the follower were falling. Vaugne spread his wings and caught a few of the falling ones on his back.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:41 pm

"Maybe we should of followed them," said Cia.
"No, Sid needed people to stay here," said Usagi. "We'll get our chance soon enough."
~*~*~*~
Dark Leo landed on Vaugne's back, regretting that he was of the larger and moved off quickly. Following Vaugne's exampe, he spread out his arms and used his large shell to catch people.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:46 pm

"Abigale, what is it?" Sid asked

She hesitated, "Sil--" then she remembered, she's not supposed to say her name, "Shredder holds more than Dark Leo's brothers down here. He has taken so much more people, and he holds weapons."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:29 pm

"We better hurry." Paige frowned, overhearing Abigale's declaration. She and her brother had been able to done shuko spikes and catch themselves on the cavern walls, slowing their fall enough to then drop with ease.

Tay on the other hand, was lucky enough to fall on Vaugne's back.

"Thanks!" She told the drezz somewhat embarrassedly.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:40 pm

"So they do have my brothers. And Nevus as well I'm sure," said Dark Leo.
"You will remain loyal to us after this, won't you?" asked Leo. "All of you?"
"My brothers will most likely stay loyal out of revenge. I owe you four many things for helping me save them," said Dark Leo. "I...am no longer a scorpion."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:55 pm

"MORTAL KOMBAT!!" Sid yelled out, hearing the scorpion thing
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 9:49 pm

"What is she talking about?" asked Dark Leo.
"Just a video game," said Leo.
"Okay," he replied.
"...You don't know what a video game is do you?"
"No."
"I'll tell you later."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:03 pm

"You seriously don't know what a video game is?!" Roxie exclaimed, sitting on Vaugne's back with Cody and Seth next to her.

"Now that is just plain sad!" Cody was wearing a mask of horror on his face.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:58 am

"Come on! WE have more to worry about." Vaugne yelled as he landed safely on the cavern floor.

Abby looked up, "Paradox," She noted, seeing the water above like they were looking downwards at a pool
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 12:44 pm

"Interesting," said Leo. "Leave him alone guys."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:53 pm

Tay jumped off of Vaugne's back after he landed. "So how do we go about this? Are we charging or using stealth?"

"Charging, obviously." Lee rolled his eyes. "We have enough strength to overpower who ever we're up against."

"I think you mean we should use stealth." Paige narrowed her eyes. "Your strategy will get us killed."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:02 pm

"NO!" Abby yelled out, echoing off the walls, "I mean, don't charge. You guys are ninjas, right? Then just sneak around."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 8:32 pm

"Sneaking works..." Roxie murmered. She hopped off without making a sound, as usual. She moved like a ghost most of the time, really light on her feet.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 11, 2011 7:08 pm

"That means...no flying," Abby said to Vaugne
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 1:59 am

"Am I allowed to fly?" Cody asked, an expression of innocence and hope on his face.

"You can't fly!" Roxie told him.

"I can too!" He jumped in the air and then fell on his face. Roxie raised an eyebrow and facepalmed.

"Oh for the love of God..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 7:58 pm

"Unless...you wanna get detected my the lazers..." Mona said outta nowhere
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:03 am

"Well that's a lovely prospect." Tay rolled her eyes. "Sorry. I get sarcastic when I'm worried."

"Any other defense mechanisms we should know about?" Lee asked.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:04 pm

"Are there any hidden traps asked?" Dark Leo asked.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:46 pm

"Be careful where you step. When the tile comes along, only step on the blue--" she groaned in pain, "red...tiles," she sighed in relief, "evcept for those who can see a thin blue line on the floor, then you step on the white ones." Abby finished

"Anything else?" Vaugne asked

"Step on the green tiles, kiss your tail goodby," Mona blurted
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:41 pm

"Good to know," said Dark Leo as he and his light counterpart stepped on white tiles.
"Figures," said Raph.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:43 pm

"Darn, no little blue line for me," Sid pouted
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:53 am

Roxie concentrated on the floor for a minute. She was fairly educated in cartoons and video games, and they always had one rule: Never step on the red stuff. Plus, she had heard the groan of pain. She was beginning to suspect something was p. She saw the line and stepped on a white tile. nothing bad happened and she relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 5:31 am

"This seems simple enough," said Dark Leo stepping on another white tile.
"Obviously you've never seen an Indiana Jones movie," said Mikey.
"Indiana who?" asked Dark Leo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 36 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 36 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37  Next