TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:47 pm

"What kind of emergency?" Roxie asked.

"The good kind or the bad?" Cody questioned.

"When is an emergency ever good?!" Seth demanded, and Cody shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:00 am

"When a baby is belivered...", Elle picked up an example. "But unfortunately most of emergencys are the bad ones....Say, how serious is it?"
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 12:40 pm

"No time to explain! Follow me to the lake!" Vaugne took off and fled towards the lake

"Well, can we all have jetpacks, Sid?" Kurt asked

Just then, jetpacks or hoverboards landed in their laps
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 4:36 pm

"Sweet!" Cody grabbed a hoverboard and jumped on it. Roxie facepalmed as she stepped on her own and flew off after Vaugne.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 4:16 am

"Hmmm, no sign of the bird yet..."Don said when they arrived at the lake. Just after he finished his sentence a huge explosion was seen under the water. A big part of the lake became yellow. One minute later an enormous wave was created due to the underground explosion. "Oh no!!!" Elle shouted, but they werent quick enough. The wave came to their direction and drenched all those who were standing at the edge of the lake soaking wet. "No no no!!! Dammit!! No again!!", Elle cursed her bad luck. "In the end, you ended up wet again..."Donatello commented. "It seems like she exploded in the end..."Usagi said.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:19 pm

"We have to dive into the lake," Abby said

"Say WHAT?!?!" Everyone yelled
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 1:38 pm

"Right now? After the explosion?"Elle tried to reason her. "Firstly the water right now is hot! Its way to dangerous. We have to at least wait one hour or two before we dive...."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 7:07 pm

"Then put on these suits, and I'm not very good with human anatomy, but I designed them to fit to your own." Sid tossed everyone a green long-sleeve wetsuit, "They keep your body temperature constant, no matter what temperature the water is." She gestured towards the TMNT (who really need to speak up!), "especially you guys."

Her pencil was smoldering
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 9:55 pm

"Excuse me, but not only do we not know why we need to dive into a smoldering lake, we also don't really know who you are." Leo pointed out to Abby.

"Yeah." Paige frowned. "Though I don't really know any of you. I don't remember during my crazy episodes." She made a crazy sign next to her head.

"I think Leo's right. We need to know why we're doing this." Tay pipped up.

"OR we COULD just DO something instead of standing here waiting to get attacked!!" Lee yelled, getting louder and louder.

Tay had anticipated his snap. He had been very under control for Paige's sake for a long time, but his underlying hot-head nature could only be repressed for so long.

"You sound like Raph." Mikey mused.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 10:59 pm

"Can we just not argue for a while? I'm getting another migrane. Vaugne seems to know Abby, and that means Sid knows, so I trust Sid. For me, it's just that simple." Roxie said. She, Seth, Belle and Cody put on the suits. Sophia and Lana were nowhere to be seen, and Roxie really didn't care. She assumed they fell through a rip or something.

Don grabbed a suit and looked it over. "Fascinating..."
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:45 pm

"She's my sister," Vaugne said, "and this water can't hurt me, I'm a Drezz!" He dove into the water, propelling like a torpedo towards the bottom

"Well, anyone up to join him?" Donnie said
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:28 am

"Wait..wait..."Elle said as she fought with her suit. "What, you cant get it on?" Don asked her as he went close to her to help. "No, I can get it on...till the half part..."she said. "Thn where is the pr-...Oh, I see...khem, could I have a girl here? This isnt something that I can help with?",Don said and turned around a blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Tay had to keep herself from laughing at Doni's reaction. She quickly helped Elle, trying to save him from embarrassment.

"Well, I guess if she's Vaugne's sister we should trust her." Lee concluded. "Alright. Let's dive!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:40 pm

Sister hissed in disgust, "I don't like flying."
"Hey, if you fall, you'll land on your feet," said Dark leo, trying to encourage her and failing.
Sister hissed at him and reverted herself back to toy form and landed on Cia's shoulder as the tiny brunette stepped on her hoverboard while saying, "Thanks, Sid." Cia quickly whipped out her notebook and wrote herself up a portable tractor beam and picked up Moses with it and then flew after Cody.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 10:12 pm

(Uh, Halu? You're a bit behind
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:42 am

"Thanks Tay. Glad to see you again!!" Elle thanked her friend. "So...is everyone ready?" Usagi nodded as he had just finished putting his suit on.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:23 pm

Sid put on her suit, and it went around all her spikes and grew over her tail, "See ya, chumps." and dove in
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:46 pm

"Nobody calls me a chump!" Roxie joked as she dove in. She'd never really been scared f anything having to do with water.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:26 pm

"Glad to see you too, Elle!" Tay smiled as she put her own suit on. "Ok. Well, here goes nothing! See you on the other side!" She called to the others as she jumped into the water.

"Do you think we should follow her?" Paige asked no one in particular.

"Probably." Lee rolled his eyes. The two siblings likewise jumped.

"Geronimo!" Paige screamed.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Sid was easily propelling in the water, but her sister had a hard time keeping up. Sid didn't help, in fact, she took pride in the fact that she found something that her sister couldn't copy.

(guys, a few people need to lag behind, but be in the water, otherwise, where I'm trying to lead this RPG will take a turn)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:09 pm

"Go..stay..go..stay...Ugh!! Why am I hesitating?" Elle argued with herself. "Well you are already wet so nothing stopping you from going in...Ill stay back here. Im not too fond to dive in."Usagi smiled at her. "You think so?" Elle was still a bit unsure. "Oh! To the hell with it!" she dove in the end.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 5:16 pm

"Sister, Moses, and I will stay with Usagi, 'kay?" said Cia.
"But Cia-," began Dark Leo.
"Go. Maybe you'll find your brothers,"she told him. He nodded his thanks and dove out.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:33 pm

Gabby, you ok? Sid asked her sister

I'm fine

Good, go back

What?!

Now. Don't make me hurt you.

Gabby, obviously not wanting to, lagged behind
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:05 am

Elle tried to adjust the water temperature at first. It was pretty cold. Then she opened her eyes. Everything was still foggy from the explosion, so she waited till the sand go down before she start swimming.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:25 am

Vaugne... Sid panted after the Drezz, Vaugne! What's wrong?

Vaugne looked back, before a look of terror came over all of their faces
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 35 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 35 of 37Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36, 37  Next