TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT + YOU!!

Go down 
+4
Haluwasa2
Wildgoose
FallenAngel4000
CrazdMikeyfan15
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next
AuthorMessage
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-01-23

TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 4:29 pm

"Uh....do you think that this is realy safe?"Elle interupted them. All of them turned to look at her. "Ah, I mean....me and Tay are injured. Tay cant use her hands to climb down the manhole and maybe our wounds will get infected. Sewers arent the cleanest place....after all who would use the sewers?" she said and looked at Spitfire hoping that her comment might have hepled her from earlier.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:08 pm

Tay nodded. "Elle has a point. To be honest, I can climb with one hand and my wound can't get infected since it's a fracture, but I'm sure infection is a high possibility with the cut on your head. This is quite a predicament then..." Tay frowned, thinking hard. Her face broke out into a smile that pulled way to far to the left. She snapped her fingers (well, kind of. She can't snap her fingers, so she only made the motion.) "I wonder if April would let us crash at her place!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:30 pm

"Shhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Elle quickly moved next to Tay and clapped her mouth shut before the others could hear her. Seeing her questionable look, Elle moved her hand from Tay's mouth. "You cant say that out loud", she whispered to her,"They mustnt know that we know about them....yet anyway. Imagine if someone completely stranger talked to you and told you that he knows almost everything about your life...plus that this life isnt real in a way...You would possibly freak out. We must work this in a differet level."
Elle cleared her voice and asked the turtles. "Um actually it appears that some of the girls here know you but we dont...Im Elle and this is Tay."Elle said to them to cover their knowlege...
"Oh you are right. This is rude...Im Leonardo and these are my brothers. Raphael, Donatello and Michelangelo."
"Oooor you can call me the Handsome One" Mikey said receiving a whack on his head by Raphael. "Quit it Mikey.."he said to him.
"So from what I have understood till now, you all have met here for the first time. And each of you is from a different place..."Donatello said.
"Wow, you are good. Yes, if you summarize it, tha's the story. Uh, about our problem here", Elle said as she motioned to herself and Tay,"Do you know a place better than the sewers. I didnt mean to be rude...But I believe a place where we can be treated wuld be better..."she tried to explain herself despite the embarassment.
"Heeeeeey!!! How about Casey?" Mikey suggested. "He gets in so many fights that he surely must have some spare first aid kits.."
"There is no way he are taking these girls to Casey, stupid!" Raph said.
"Then what about April?" Donny asked
"April? We cant bother her...."Leo had his doubts.
"Common Leo. Its obvious that they need medical attention. The one has broken bones and the other one a head injury. I think April place is the best solution, at least till they are pached up and ready to move along with the rest of them.."Donny said
Leo thought about it for a moment. "Okay. You convisted me. We will go to April's"
"Yeah!" Elle whispered to Tay and they clapped hands kinda clumsily.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:38 pm

Tay blushed slightly, but in the dark no one noticed. She had gone and acted before thinking things completely through again. She often overlooked things when she was focused on solving a problem.

"Thanks for the save. Sorry about that." She whispered so only Elle could hear. Her respect for her had increased significantly because of her quick thinking.

The sirens were becoming increasingly loud now.

"We'd better jet!" Tay grimaced, this time speaking loud enough for everyone to hear.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 5:52 pm

"Wait!! What about the ones who already left?!!?" Elle asked. "Sid, Jeremy and Falljoy are in the sewers...."
"I will get them..."Leo said
"Ok, we better move..." Donatelly said as he guided the rest of the group to a sertain direction.
"Oh, I feel like we are going on a school trip...A pack of wolves, four turtles, a talking cat toy -it's cute though- and a group of girl two of them with ridiculous injuries..."Elle commented. She really wanted to make a sarcastic comment like that. If a third person could see them right now, she could bet all her money that they looked totally ridiculous. Like a circus of freaks. Or like Adams Family but in a more colourful version. Maybe it was just her wild imagination....
"I feel awful..."Elle said to Tay as they walked next to each other careful if one of them wanted help. "If you want to know what I ate for breakfast I may be able to actually show you..."
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 pm

"I think I'll pass, but thanks for the offer." Tay whispered while stifling a laugh. "Yeah, now that the adrenaline is all gone, I'm not feeling to great either."

She lowered her voice further. "Do you think we are literally in the cartoon? Or in another dimension?" She paused for a moment. "Chameleons...chameleons...I can't remember a single episode with a chameleon, so what was up with that?" She muttered to herself. "So freaking weird."
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:17 pm

"Well the whole thing is really crazy....I dont know....Is this a cartoon, comic? Or is it an alternative universe where they are real? I cant tell. In my head I have probably more than 10 different theories. But the more I try to figure out what's going on the more my head hurts."Elle whispered back at Tay. "And it's not only the TMNT...That girl's toy came to life...also those wolves... something isnt right. We have nothing in common. Why would we all end here? There are so many questions and no answers...Are we really here? Maybe all this is just one crazy dream...a very realistic crazy dream..."

Leo jumped into the manhole. "Guys!"he shouted to the threesome who were waiting a few feet away. "The two girls who are injured cant climb down here. So there is a change in th eplans...We are moving elsewhere were they can get madical attention." he said to them.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:26 pm

"Ha, you know, this is almost like an RPG on the TMNT-Forum! Because I swear someone had an OC that was a wolf." Tay stopped, realizing how geeky she had just sounded. "Sorry. I go on this site...I just really like TMNT." She grimaced. Only her best friend knew that she went on a TMNT related forum. "We are all connected in one way, I suppose. We all know about TMNT."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 6:40 pm

Spitfire instantly climbed back up the ladder,"Nice place to visit but I would not want to live down there."she told the group when she reached the top."Sorry Elle and Tay, I did not know how serious your injuries were," she told the two girls as she turned her music off.

"Bummer......I liked that song," Mikey said as the music stopped.

"There will be time later to goof off Mikey,"Spitfire told him," We need your inner Turtle Titan to help us now." She grabbed her mouth as soon as she said it.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:31 pm

"Nice slip-up," whispered Sister. Cia shushed her more interested in Tay's comment.
"TMNT-Forum?" asked Cia. "I'm on that site! It's what brought me here. I'm Haluwasa2."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Haluwasa2? Asked Spitfire,"I'm Donny'sGirl007, I started the "Transformers" thread."Spitfire's eyes got huge," wait........wasn't there a thread called TMNT + You??"
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:21 pm

(I feel a paradox coming on XD)

"Yes!" Tay nodded fervently. "I'm 'Leo'sGirl'. I wonder if the forum is another thing we have in common. That would be very odd... On a lighter note, it's nice to meet you all in person!" She grinned.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 10:27 pm

"Yes, indeed it is!" Sid called out from behind them.

"Scare them all, why don't you?!" Jeremy spat at her

"Aw, lighten up, wolfie-boy." Mikey said to him

"I'm a golden retreiver-husky! Not a wolf! Goldie over there is, though."

"I beg your parden!" Falljoy growled as she smacked Jeremy upside the head.

Sid walked along, doing random thinking (yeah, it happens a lot), then she suddenly wore an expression of fear.

Upon noticing...

"What?" Don asked the frozen girl

"Run," She managed to say

"Why--?"

"Don't question, just do it!"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:15 am

(ok finally i caught up *phew)

Angel still confused tried to keep up "ok so your TMNT? The TMNT!? and you guys your from the forum and we all got sucked into a RPG" Angel shook her head "i guess i'm just trying to figure out everything still" she said running along side the scooters at a comfortable pace "this is crazy" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:25 am

"Anyplace safe we can hide?!" Sid asked, panting

"There!" Leo pointed to a store called 2nd Time around

~*~

The door slammed shut. The store was empty except for the large crowd that now was totally confused.

"What's the panic about?!"

"Everything happening like this, characters that only exist in your minds, seeing and doing things that make no sense, powers, I figured out why!"

"Weird, and I couldn't," Donnie implied

"You need to think out of the box, but here's my theory: You guys say you were sucked into an RPG, and RPG that I made. I got sucked into a drawing, yet I somehow met up with you guys. You somehow got there by music, and yet you also met up with us."

Silence

"I don't get it..." Mikey rubbed his head

"The only way I can figure out is, since we are all connected in some way via The Forum," (trying to be confidentional), "our minds somehow met together and now are working as one!" She let that sink in

No one saw the danger.

"You don't get it! We are in a dream-like state, where our minds rule surpream! One mind is dangerous enough with other beings in it, if you'd ever seen Inception, but now we've got mulitiple stringed together! This is obviously no dream cuz you guys are hurt, I was hurt earlier, so take that out of the equation. The problem is: being in someone's mind, then having more stringed together means mass chaos is going to happen eventually!"

Now they saw the danger.

"And think about it: I created this 'dream', so most likely the terrors are gonna come from me... Also considering how random mine can be during dreams."
Back to top Go down
NightwatchersGirl

NightwatchersGirl

Female
Number of posts : 267
Warning Level :
TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue55 / 10055 / 100TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Nightwatcher
Registration date : 2007-12-05

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:38 am

Hi can I bring in my OC Raphaela ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Nightwatchersgirl
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:08 pm

"Man..this is getting weirdier and weirdier by the sec..."Elle said. "Im too a mamber in that forum....nick is Wildgoose...."
"So...are you saying that you created an RPG game with us...how do you know about us?"Leo asked looking suspiciously at the group.
"Um, no no no!! You got it all wrong!!!" Elle treid to cover her fellow play-mates. "Its true that there are many forums in the net were people are playing RPG games....We used to play with many characters from comic and cartoons..."
"Like the Justice Force?" Mikey asked excited.
"Yes, like the justice force...This time Falljoy, or should I say the girl behind Falljoy, decided that we coud play in on RPG kinda different from the other ones...To play our real selves....But in apeared that something got very wrong here...We didnt know where we landed...It's true."Elle took a breath. She hoped she had convinsted him.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 12:18 pm

"It still could be a literal dream since pain is just signals your brain sends to your body." Tay thought out loud, beginning to space out. "But if even if we were sucked into the RPG so we are all in the same state of mind or we are all sharing a really crazy dream, there's just one thing I don't understand." She frowned. "Two things actually. If we are in a state of mind, dream or not, we should be able to change things simply by thinking about changing them. Also, how would we become connected? RPGs don't just randomly suck people into them."

"I can confirm non of you are in a dream. If anything this is an alternate reality." Doni said.

Tay snapped back to the present. It took her a moment of blank staring to remember what Don had just said, and then another to process it. Of course the turtles would think it was an alternate dimension. Because to them this world-whether it was made up, a dream, an alternate dimension, or simply just New York-was reality.

She snapped her fingers. "Oh! One other thing. Sid, if this is an Inception type of a thing going on here, the projections would be trying to kill the rest of us, right? Since it would more than likely be your mind we are all in." She looked around at the turtles. They all looked very uneasy.

"I don't think we are really in anyone's mind though. When I'm dreaming, I'm usually conscious of it." She mended quickly. After she had said it, she realized the statement was true.

"Is that even possible?" Mikey asked.

Tay pursed her lips. "I guess so. I mean, I'm proof right there."

"We've grown up our whole lives here. If this is some figment of your imaginations, you would be implying we aren't real." Doni frowned. "Trust me. All four of us have the memories to prove we are, in fact, real beings. If you don't believe us, we can test it. If we have memories non of you 'dreamt up', than we must be real."
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:13 pm

Spitfire responded to Tay's comment," If this is a dream like state where you can think and the impossible can happen, then why can't I not take off my headphones? It's like they are a part of me." she said annoyed as she tried again to remove the device from her head.

"You mean those are stuck on your head?" Mikey asked.

"Yes, Captain Obvious, that's what I just said," Spitfire said jokingly.

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 1:56 pm

(Nightwatchersgirl: Yes, you may!)

"But, if it's an alternate reality, then we can't controll it! Reality is set in the stone, which means nothing big and creepy can happen., unless something weird and creepy is set in the stone. We've seen abilities that really can only happen in dreams. My magic pencil, Spitfire's music abilities, Tay's talking toy cat, ehh..." she didn't know how to explain to the Turtles. "The best way I can say is: it's a combination of a dream state and a reality. Maybe we're gods!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:13 pm

"Um, I doubt that," said Cia. "I'd rather not find out I'm Athena reincarnate or soemthing."
"I'm Cia's!" Sister reminded Sid.
"Although, I'm not saying finding that out would be cool..."said Cia then gasped. "That would make a great story!"
"Heaven help us," groaned Sister, "The plot bunny just called. Cia focus!"
"Alright, but as soon as I get a notebook and a pen, I writing my fingers off," she told the cat then addressed the girls. "Let's test to see if it's a dream." She held up her hand as if she was holding a drink "Hazelnut coffee, please!" Nothing appeared. Cia chuckled. "I think that we're just in, well, another alternate dimension, in fact, we're probably in the Turtleverse like in Turtles Forever. Perhaps, there was a power shift in dimensions or something. So all we have to do is get that flashlight stick thing...Oh what am I saying. Can't Sid draw us portal out?"
"No, that would be to easy," said Donnie.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:39 pm

Tay laughed nervously. "Turtleverse? Where ever could you possibly get such an idea? Anyway, I believe this is an alternate reality or another dimension. If that's the case, the rules here could very likely be different from the ones on earth. That would explain the powers." She looked next to her, feeling something touching her shoe. "And that f-ing chameleon. How the heck did it get in here?! You bit me!" She growled, pointing a finger at it accusingly.

"Ya. Keep yellin at it. I'm sure it'll apologize." Raph rolled his eyes.

Tay blushed, realizing she was probably making a fool of herself. She rubbed her neck awkwardly. "I know. I was half-joking. Anyway!" She frowned, looking around for a second. "Don't you think whoever owns this shop will freak out?" She asked, trying to play the part of not knowing who April was and what her store looked like. "I mean, we were on our way to your friend's when we had to run in here because of an emergency, right? Or do you know who owns it?"

"This IS April's! We were close enough to be able to duck in here. Lucky right?" Mikey smiled.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:50 pm

"Well, if it's owned by this...April...then where is she?" Falljoy inclined.

Silence

"Good point--" Raph was cut off

"I heard voices--" Then April cut off, seeing the odd group, "Did I miss something important?"

"A whole lot, April." Mikey put in, "A whole lot."

She came down the stairs, and wrinkled up her nose, "Ugh!!"

"What?" Vaugne asked

"That-that smell!"

"What smell?" Leo put in

"It smells like wet fur," That pointed to Falljoy and Jeremy, "That took a dip in poo water!"

"That would be Falljoy, Jeremy, and I." Sid ticked off on her callused fingers

"All three of you, into the shower upstairs! Now!!" She pointed a finger up the stairs.

The three smelly beings followed her orders.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:32 am

"weell thats a relief" Angel Rolled her eyes
"sorry i'm Angel you guys know me as FallenAngel4000 form the fourm
nice to me you" she nodded before poking Raph in the arm.
"hey Quit it!"
"sorry just seeing if ya know if ya actually real or not"
"of course i'm real"
"of course" Angel muttered then her eyes light up "hey do you guys know someone called Angel looks a bit like me but isn't? Beacuse those guys back there wanted her when they where after me i guess looking like her could probably bring danger since she was a purple dragon and then you guys bashed up all those punks and then they took casey and set up a comp to see who could get him as a prize i love that episode it inspired my Forum name "FallenAngel" " Angel then shut her mouth. "wait scratch that last part" she said quickly
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:22 am

"I have one question...."Elle said as she was watching carefull the conversation around her. "Say we are in a dream-like state plus in a different dimension thingy...If Sid was the one who created it cant she do something about our injuries? Or cant we ourselves do something? Like imagine that we are healed, and miraclously we are? Ive tried it but it failed...Leave me out, but Tay's broken bone isnt a laughing matter...And if whatever happens to us affects our real world? For example, if we die here, what will happen to our real bodies?"
"Hmmm, that is a good question..I havent thought about that!! You are a good thinker...despite your head injury" Donny complimented her.
Elle blushed a little. "Thanks...I just sometimes get too realistic for my own good. At least that's what my friends tell me.."
"What?!??! You let two poor girls wounded and didnt mentioned it to me?"April exploded to her friends. "But April...we didnt manage to tell you yet!" Mikey explained himself.
"No excuses mister!! Oh poor things. Wait here. Ill fetch my health kit."she said as she rushed upstairs.
One minute later April was fixing Elle's wound. "Thank godness", she said to her,"you were lucky that you put that sleeve around the wound. If you didnt it would get infected." she puta clear bandage around her head. "Actually that was Tay...she tore up her sleeve and put it one me.."Elle informed her. Sh caught her curly red hair and pushed them back to not ger in her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT + YOU!!   TMNT + YOU!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT + YOU!!
Page 4 of 37Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 37  Next