TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6046 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A new TMNT RPG

Go down 
+2
Katniss
FallenAngel4000
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 12:24 am

Sophie glanced at the people, Donny Leo M-Mura Idiot and Hothead Franz-z-zisk-ka and the twins and the girl who was a d-d-d.... Sophie paused why did that girl give her such a harsh vibe. it was frightening to her sophie curled up and let the green goo cover her up completely when it flushed away she was back in her original state her Leathery brown skin covering her and her Fluffy big tail covering her up and keeping her warm. Sophie smiled contently right now she felt happy but something was empty. something that was ment to be there was gone, Where had she been? Where did she come from? Why did this people take her in that van and bring her here? she closed her eyes tightly she was so tired all she wanted was to sleep and then tomorrow she could leave quietly and slowly and be g-o-n-e...
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 1:57 am

Yare returned from the kitchen carrying a cup off freshly brewed coffee "yes" she answered Franziska"there are blankets and such at the end of the hall in the closet underneath the staircase. Feel free to use what you need." she told the group as she grabbed wrench off a near by table and headed toward a door close by.

Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Mura got up, grabbed a blanket from where Yara had directed and lied down on the floor.
'I should apologize o Prince Charming.' she thought.
'No, you shouldn't!' argued a voice, the meaner part of her conscience. 'No one who thought they could trust the Shredder can be trusted!'
'But what about Paige?'
'Forget her too.'
'She's not bad. She's my friend.'
'You were better off on your own.'
'Yeah, but I decided to fall in love.'
'Let him come to you.'
'He's too proud for that. But I wait to see if he does. I'm not desperate.'
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:03 am

Franziska moved to take a blanket too. As she sat again and put the blanket on her shoulders her mobile vibrated. She took a peek at the screen and stood up. "What's up?" Raph asked her. She didnt answered him. She passed Paige and Lee and before she got out of Yara's house she whispered to Leo:"If I were you, I would go there and explain myself...I wouldnt want an almighty cyborg coming after me for revenge...especially a female one...."
She closed the door behind her. She examined the area. Nothing yet. "Where is it?" she asked herself looking around. Then she saw a small parashute falling from the sky. There was a small kit tied to it. "Ah, good.."she said as she raised her hand and caught the kit. She covered it with the parashute and went inside the "house" again.
"What is that?'Donnie asked her as he saw her carrying something. "Let's say it's frommy work.."she explained plainly to him.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:28 pm

"Just let well enough alone, Doni." Lee warned. "Here. Maybe you can fix my MP3. That will keep you out of trouble..." He grinned, tossing the device to him.

"You just want an excuse to have him fix it for you." Paige sighed, finishing Leo's bandage. She dropped her voice to a whisper. "Take Franziska's advice. If you don't, you will regret it later."

She stood up and stretched. "Who want's a blanket? 'Cause I'm not gettin' up again! I hate it when CERTAIN people ask me to do that kind of stuff ten seconds after I sit down*cough*Lee*cough cough*."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:28 pm

Mura couldn't help but chuckle. She wished she had a sibling. Heck, she wished she hadn't lashed out at Prince Charming like that. Mura naturally pushed people away. She was a loner, a vigilante. She wasn't a people-person. No matter how many friends she made, which was few, she always had to leave them because she snapped over tiny things by accident or insulted them by accident. She thought she had finally found a place where she belonged. As usual, she was wrong...
'So, you're going to leave?' asked her conscience.
Mura replied, 'Unless Prince Charming comes and talks to me before everyone falls asleep...yeah.'
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:59 pm

Yara continued to walk toward a random door in front of her. She paused a second before turning the handle "Is there anything else you all need?" she asked the group.

"Well Pizza would be nic..."Mikey stared.

"Kitchen freezer" Yara pointed.

"Wicked!" Mikey made a dash for the kitchen.

"If anyone needs me I will be in the lower levels" she said as she opened the door and stepped through.

"Lower levels? there is more to this building?" Donnie asked himself out loud.

"I guess so. Our friend Yara is a vary interesting sort of person" Leo answered Donnie's question.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:25 am

Franziska planted herself back in position in front of the pc. She put the kit on her lap and opened it. "Seriously now...",Raph said to her,"cant these guys of yours give you a phone call or something? All this is too much..."
"We cant take the risk to talk from a phone....what if teh line isnt safe?" Franziska asnwered him.
"Arent you a little overeacting?"Donny asked her."I mean, even I used to build a lot of equipment to keep us safe back in our old home...but not giving phone calls....is somewhat too much as Raph said."
"We had experienced it before....." came the reply. "Oh...sorry..."Donny said. "...So we have to be careful...the last time almost end in a tragedy...a fellow fighter was severy injured." Franziska told him as she was arrangingteh things inside the kit. She put out a small disk and put inside the pc.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:51 am

Sophie's eyes opened wide and she stood up she saw a couple of the humans where still awake so she joined them for a while
"what time is it?" she asked rubbing her big eyes.
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:05 am

"According to the clock in the pc, it's about 4am"Franziska said to her. "Are you feeling better? How about your memory?"

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 7:36 am

"Memory?" Sophie glanced about then settled down "i don't know but some of the others are starting to look familar maybe" she without finishing.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 10:41 am

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to bed." Paige yawned as she came back from the closet with a few blankets. "'Night." She closed her eyes as she laid down on the floor. It didn't take long for her breathing to become deep and even as she drifted off to sleep.

Lee sighed. He was tired too, but curiosity about Franziska's kit kept him awake.

"So, uh, who exactly do you work for?"
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:49 am

"Goodnight" Franziska said to Paige. "Night" Raph said to her too. "Actually Im curious about your work too." Donny asked approaching Lee. "We have talked some times in the past about somethings that you wanted me to help you with...but I still didnt understand...."
"Well, for starters, I dont have exactly a boss or something like that. Im a member of an organisation named White Raven."she pointed the black kit where a small design was on its side. The design was a small circlewith little wings and three small lines. "This is a three-leg raven,"Franziska explained to them showing the three lines."The organisation consists almost everyone of my people who managed to survive the destruction of the island...along with some others who under certain sircumstances decided to join us. We have some elders who help us finansily and proclaim themselves as 'leaders', a thing that Im against to...Still everything, everyone and any action must be reported to them. It was a necessairy rule...We had some great loses some years ago..due to the lack of it. Now we are more organised.
Anyway, now if someone is on a mission and something unexpected happens -that is my case- I have to reported back. That's what I was doing on the pc. Plus, if I need something or if the elders feel like giving me some new mission or orders they send me the necessairy equipment. Still I was never their favourite.."
"What do you mean?" Donny wanted to know. "From what Ive seen you must be one of the most skilled fighters.."
"That's true...Im on the highest rank among the other fighters we have...After all Im one of the oldest members who started being prepared for this role."
"Being prepared?" Donny asked.
"Just how old do you think I am?" Franziska asked him. "Im not a hag but Im not a teenager either. From the moment our land had been destroyed the remaining children that were saved had been put under severe preparation. They had to fight. And after all I was the most wanted person...being the daughter of the Great Keyholder...the only other person who could handle the 'key' to open the other dimensions...But something didnt go as they planned it..."Franziska took a breath. She looked at the screen of the pc. She found what she was searching for and start typing again.
"What do you mean? Did something happened?"Mikey joined the conversation with amouth full of pizza.
"I happened!!" Franziska said to him. Seeing his questional face she tried to explain. "My personality that is...I was a fierce kid...I havet changed come to think about it...I dont like following orders, I always get into trouble, I cant hold my anger...Im a difficult person to handle. Still they need me like a dying man in teh desert. Without me, even if they find the traitor, they cant find or control the Key...It's complicated..."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 1:53 pm

sophie scratched her head "Ok" she said "but does that mean you will leaving soon?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:09 pm

"It depends....Once someone told me that Im like the wind, never stable, always moving....Why do you ask?"Franziska stopped the typing and turned to look at Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:20 pm

Yara closed the door behind her and then headed down a short hallway. She then came to an elevator door with a palm reader. Yara gently placed her hand on the censor. Welcome back yara. The others are waiting for you. the computer voice said.

Yara stepped through the elevator door and then pushed a few buttons. A few seconds later she arrived at her destination.

"Hey yara"

"yo! dragon girl!"

"hey hey fire breather"

Yara ignored these voices and headed for two heavy oak doors. she firmly pushed the doors open. A huge board meeting type table was in the center of the room. People of all shapes, sizes, races, and mutants sat around it.

"Yara welcome back how did you mission go" one of the mutants said.

"I got distracted, but it was completed" she answered the mutant.

"Very well" another mutant said.

"Here are your next orders" said yet another mutant who handed her a large envelope. "there will be others to help you for this next mission. We will send them to you later" the mutant added.

Yara nodded and started to head back the way she had come.

(I am not sure where I am going with this, but this is where my creative thoughts took me. Haha! Smile)

Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:03 pm

sophie blushed "oh i was just wondering" sophie felt a bit upset that she might be leaving when she felt the closest to her."well maybe besides Idiot" she said chuckling
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 3:15 pm

"Huh? Who are ya calling an idiot?"Raph snapped at her. "Why are you mad? She's adressing you properly..."Franziska said trying to hid her amusement. "That's your fault you know!! It was you who planted that nickname in her head..."he glared at her. "She didnt need me, to see through you...Now what are you trying to do, glare me to death?" Franziska asked him. Before he could come witha good comment her phone rang. She looked at the caller. "excuse me"she said as she stood up and went out again.
"Pffff, women....."Raph said throwing his hands up in defeat. "Say, what do ya want?"he asked Sophie.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 9:30 pm

"Take it easy on her, Raph. She's still disoriented. And I think she meant Mikey when she said "'Idiot'. Earlier she called you 'Hothead'." Lee chided. "Hey, Mikey, do you think you could get me some of that pizza?"
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:15 am

Sophie clutch her head "what the heck have i missed?" she said closing her eyes thought tumbling but making no sense to her at all "I feel like i've done something bad or worng is that why that girl Fransi..s..s.ka slapped me." she said holding her left cheek
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 3:51 am

"Yeah, she has that habbit...."Raph said rubbing his own cheek as he remembered the slap that Franziska gave him at the station. "No, you havent done something wrong Sophie", Leo try to console her, "Let's say that youve been through too many things today...And as for the slap, if you ask me, I think that Franziska was really worried for you. It was her own wayto show you how worried she was..."
"Are you for real?"Raph whispered to him,"Thta woman is a sadist! She enjoys hitting others..."
"That goes for you too! How many times had you whacked Mikey just for the fun of it?"Leo told him.
"But that's completely different!!!" Raph tried to explained
"I cant see the difference really...If I didnt know you as a person, I would believe that Franziska is as cruel as Bishop..."Leo told him. Then he turned his attention to Sophie. "Common Sophie, try! Tell us what do you remember"

Franziska took a deep breath of the night air before answering the phone. "Franziska..."she said. "Mmm, yes, I know that.....So what? I dont give a damn about them."There was a long pause with Franziska listening immaptiently to the caller. "I told so many times, and Im going to tell you again: I dont care! This is my job. When it's finished Im gonna kill them all! Iwont let anyone standing...And Ill do it with my bare hands if I have to." Another pause shorter this time. "Dont you dare...", Franziska's voice was poisonous,"he has nothing to do with it...So dont even speak his name. If I understand that you have done something funny, Ill quit...and then lets see you find a replacement, if you can..." Franziska rubbed her temple as she listened to the caller. "Pfff, fine...no I cant yet...there is still one more...you know what to do, ok......yes." Franziska stoped the call. This is just getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 12:52 pm

Yara climbed back into the elevator and started to travel back to the top. While she waited she examined the large envelope she had been given. She pulled out a few sheets of paper and read them to herself you have to be kidding................................she has been in on this all along.........I hate people who say there something and are really another Yara torched the envelope with her breath ad then pushed open on the elevator door.

Yara reached the door that led back to her home. She slowly turned the knob and headed back inside.
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 pm

Mura tossed under her blanket trying not to look envious at her friends she could no longer have. And the boy she could no longer like. Her stomach growled.
"Shut-up!" she whisper-shouted at it.
Leo heard this and said, "Hold on, Sophie. There someone else who needs to hear if you remember." Leo got up, grabbing apiece of pizza and walking over to Mura who had turned her back to the group again.
"I forgive you, princess," said Leo.
"Shut-up," said Mura. "Don't lie."
"I'm not lying," said Leo. "And I know that you're hungry."
"Am not." Mura's stomach picked the perfect moment to growl.
"Yeah, you are," said Leo. "I understand if you're too proud to forgive, but...I may be 'Prince Charming', but I'm not perfect."
Mura sat up and grabbed the slice, "Only 'cause your being humble." And they walked over to the group.
'Maybe I won't have to leave after all.'
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Franziska got back inside and closed the door. She sighed as she passed teh group to plant herself back in the seat in front of the pc. "Let me guess....from work..."Raph said. "My arent you, the little guesser....yes it was from 'work'"Franziska told him. "Hey, you dont need to bite...did something happen? You are moodier than usual..."he asked with concern. "That coming from you, is rich!!"she said sarcasticly and smirked. "Common, Im just trying to help..."he said angrily. "Well, I didnt ask for your help"she bit back.
"Wohaa, calm down..."Donny sai das he stepped between them. "Raph, cool it..."
"But she-"
"Cool it..." He moved closer to him and whispered."Whatever happen out there, it seems that it wasnt good news...leave her some space, will ya?"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:28 pm

"You do need to give females a bit to cool off," said Mura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new TMNT RPG   A new TMNT RPG - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new TMNT RPG
Page 14 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next