TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

She Died For Me

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
She Died For Me Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100She Died For Me Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

She Died For Me Empty
PostSubject: She Died For Me   She Died For Me Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 3:46 am

They told me not to hate myself; they told me there was nothing i could have done. But how can i help but regret just screaming at the raging waves like that would bring her back out, back to me. She slipped away from me every second she was dragged under by a wave. The life guards were too late to save her and now i'm left with the memory of her dying in my arms as they tried their best to revive her, to save her, to bring her back to me, But their attempts were hopeless. She died minutes later.

~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Before she died it was just her and I. She would always take me to the park and down to the beach, But now looking back i can't bear thinking about it anymore. She would always talk, but I wouldn't mind. it was nice litening to her sothing voice rather than the sharp comments exchanged by my parents. Even though she did most of the talking between us i felt as if there was noting i could not share with her. She would listen and smile at me like i was important with her i felt important. i felt like a different person to the person who cowered in my bed at night at my parents fights. we had pet names for each others. hers was Lolli. Mine, Red. She was my older cousin, my protector as she put it, but never would she know that being my protector would cost her,
her life...

It was a sunny afternoon at the park and Lucy wanted to spend it at the beach. she begged with puppy eyes before reluctantly i said yes, But underneath i wanted to as well. The water was calm and small waves patted out the sand, we both had out swimmers underneath and ran into the warm water. That was when it came so suddenly with no warning and so quickly no one could react. The last thing i saw was Lucy running screamming "Scarlett SWIM!" then salt water went up my nose i was under. i was thrashed like a Rag doll i was slammed into the sand floor. my head felt light up was down, and down was up. i thought i was dead i was surrounded by darkness, but she came for me through the forest of crashing waves. she finally came out with me before being dragged under again. i was washed to the sand i got on my knees and stared out in to the ocean people surrounded me but backed off when i ran back into the water splashing about trying to get to her but two life savers held me back all i could do was scream until my voice was raspy and hoarse.

I could trust lucy with my life, But now she was gone i trusted no one. i knew she would always have back, now i look over my shoulder. i knew she would come back to me always, and every day i prayed. I felt small insignificant each day went by with no spark or excitement of the vist to come i would watch others go by with their lives. I had none. I had nothing.

one night, i jumped out the window escaping the noise and crashes of furniture that filled my house; it had gotten worse since Lucy died or just without hope i couldn't deal with it the same. I ran to the park and stopped. the beach was right infront of me the water was so blue, the sand so white the moon giving the beach an uneathly glow. like in a dream i was drawn to the water. My jeans flowed around my ankles like an airly embrace. i sat in the water staring at the moon then lay down. the water flowed arounf my head pulling my hair in and out with the waves. then she came like a spirit, weak at first then more powerful and she looked at me and sighed.

"oh Scarlett what will your parents say?"

i stared back at her to stunned to speak.

" you really are pretty why wear such weird clothes" she scolded me softly. i laughed, she might be dead but that sure hasn't killed her sense of humour.

"you really know how to break the ice" i muttered then i looked at her transparent figure. "what's it like up there?"

she sighed "Rules are rules it would be fair if i told you" she then closed her eyes a single tear rolled down her pale cheek "i love you"

"i love you too i really miss you life is just not the same"

"i miss you too" she began to fade. "don't feel bad i'm not the only friend you'll ever have"

"will i ever see you again?"

"no" she was almost gone "i love you red"

"ditto lolli, ditto"

then she was gone. then for the first time she died, i cried.

After the crack of dawn two people walk out of their house with a torch and worried expressions planted on their faces. Down to the park they walk calling for the girl they love dearly. Shining the torch everywhere, to their bitter disapointment they find nothing. About to turn back one of them pionts to a shape on the beach. quickly hurrying over they find her asleep peacefully for the first time since her cousins departure. Quietly they pick her up and head back home. suddenly the wind picked up, wispers of a smile cross her face. And to this day she swears that in the wind that night she head her cousins laughter.

by Angel

please tell me what you think i take constructive critisim to heart although i did write this two years ago so i was ten when i wrote this so just consider that Nerd

Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

She Died For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Died For Me   She Died For Me Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 5:34 pm

You wrote this when you were ten?! Are you a genius or something? I nearly started crying! It was so beautiful and sad!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

She Died For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Died For Me   She Died For Me Icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:03 pm

Oh thanks leo's girl! i find it easy to write sad but peaceful stories like a second instinct i guess Big grin
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

She Died For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Died For Me   She Died For Me Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 2:52 pm

I agree with Leo'sGirl! I'm 14 and I can't write something this good! Awesome job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

She Died For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Died For Me   She Died For Me Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 7:53 pm

thanks guys i hope i can finish one story I'm working on soon i think I'm working on about four stories right now so its hard to finnish them all i'll have to post them soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

She Died For Me Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Died For Me   She Died For Me Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She Died For Me
Page 1 of 1