TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

4th live action movie?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
tsukeru

tsukeru

Female
Number of posts : 58
Warning Level :
4th live action movie? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1004th live action movie? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Michelangelo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-09-06

4th live action movie? Empty
PostSubject: 4th live action movie?   4th live action movie? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 pm

I'm sure many of you heard this already, but Michael Bay is writing and directing the fourth live action TMNT movie that is suppose to come out in 2012. I have mix feelings about this movie. It could go either way, considering his past several popular movies and how well those had gone. Do you think they'll use puppets again for the Turtles? What's your overall opinions about this movie?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
4th live action movie? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1004th live action movie? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: 4th live action movie?   4th live action movie? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:26 pm

In a word: nervous. He did a horrible job on Trans.2. If it's like the cgi one previouly, it might not be as good as we all expect (I'm not dissing the 2007 movie, but it's a movie that doesn't need a similar sequal)
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 4th live action movie?   4th live action movie? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:17 am

I'm not too sure right now. If they could release a trailer then I might be able to form a better opinion.
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: 4th live action movie?   4th live action movie? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 6:13 pm

I feel the same. I've been doing lots of research via Google, but not much info has been released. There is a picture that's rumored to be the actual costume/puppet they'll be using for the Turtles, but some say it was created by a random fan.

Anyway, here's the link for the pic:

http://movies.ign.com/articles/108/1086122p1.html

I'm not sure how I feel about this if it's the real deal Confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: 4th live action movie?   4th live action movie? Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 7:09 pm

Mmmm I think that I won't like this movie... For me, the best film was the 2007, and I don't know why but I'm sure that this will be boring.
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 4th live action movie?   4th live action movie? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

4th live action movie?
Page 1 of 1