TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6038 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you listening to?

Go down 
+8
turcosoup
Wildgoose
katanagirl
FallenAngel4000
War Bandit
CrazdMikeyfan15
mcazevedo
thelostkingdom
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

What are you listening to? - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:47 pm

Vox Porpori, (or however you spell it) by 30STM.

Great, now I'm addicted
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 3:40 am

something by someone can't be stuffed to listen to anything right now it takes to much effort i'm beign bombarded with HOMEWORK ARGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 5:15 am

I'm listening before the dawn by evanescence

OHhhh mcacevedo The evanescence's radio was opened other time

http://giss.tv/interface/?mp=evradioonline.mp3

Aleluyaa! xdd
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 8:20 am

Jesus Aleluia! All hail the Lord! *starts dancing* XD

I know and I'm listening to it right now! The song I'm listening is Hello

By the way Crazd, I'm glad you're addicted! Now you're one of us! Muahahahaha
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:21 pm

Ohhhh Crazd! I'm glad too about this!
I'm listening Savior by 30 seconds to mars
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 pm

listening to guitly sky by some Japanese pop idol *shrugs * dunno

Have u guys heard of Yoraee on youtube? this is some of her work and i love it!
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:04 pm

yoraee is awesome

ive recently been getting into ska for some reason. i saw these guys live they are great the waffle stompers! we sleep when we die
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRgZjZsfbWY&feature=related
theyre mad chill
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:07 pm

True, true. Yoraee's vids rock.

Oh and those guys aren't bad either.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:43 pm

Alibi 30STM mc, you got me obcessed.

Oh, and your new avi, who is that and why is he part usagi?
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
What are you listening to? - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What are you listening to? - Page 10 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 7:33 pm

SKAAAA!!

and do tell us more about this new avatar...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 11:02 pm

Nothing by Swirling Air.

Mcazevedo's new avatar has what I think is chibi Raph, but he has a black bandana and bunny ears...
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:01 pm

I'm listening the ost of yu yu hakusho and I really like the avatar of mc! is cute
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 2:50 pm

Thanks guys! It was supposed to be one of my OCs but since it's the year of the rabbit and I like humilliating Raph, I thought, heck, why not? XD

St John by We Are The Fallen
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:07 pm

Yea!
I'm listening the kill live...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42lwTqB4P3c
I'm uploading the link cause this is the best live of this song....
I love the moment on 3:11 listen the song please Wink
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:12 pm

OOHHH! Nice! I'm listening to that!
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:56 pm

Only nice? welll...
I'm listening the call by regina spektor.. I really like this song
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:59 pm

Yeah, from The Cronicles Of Narnia 2. The movie sucked but damn, that's a really great song.
I'm not listening to anything because I'm working. >_<
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm listening zero live 2004 by evanescence
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:30 pm

I'm listening to My Immortal by Evanescence
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:33 pm

I'm listening this live it's funny cause it appears the voice of a girl that is terrible.... listen
Sweet sacrifice live on Israel by evanescence
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sw-bBjCzlU
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Well, it's Israel, what where you expecting? Their language's really funny.
I'm listening to that
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:02 pm

Sunshine by the Presidents

Ooooooo, all the nostalgia!
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:14 pm

Die Verbannten Kinder Evas - "Cease to Breathe"
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 10:27 pm

Black eyed peas- i got a black eye form a pea throwing fight (a lame joke my science teacher told us -_-)
Back to top Go down
Wildgoose

Wildgoose

Female
Number of posts : 712
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : hm, I dont really have a fave....I adore them all!! Maybe a have a soft spot for Rafael...but in general I love them all!!!

Leonardo is strict with his training and loyal

Rafael is a mondo hothead but has a great sexappeal

Donatelo is so sweet and (as the series have proven) a magnet to the ladies

Michealangelo is a cutie!! So energetic and optimistic!! He is just adorable

How can you ask me such a question? I simply cant choose....
Registration date : 2011-01-23

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:48 am

the soundtrack from Kill Bill!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to?   What are you listening to? - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to?
Page 10 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 21  Next