TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!

Go down 
+3
Livi
Leo'sGirl
mcazevedo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Empty
PostSubject: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:37 pm

I was so damn happy when I read this: http://www.mikeystmnt.com/2011/03/08/the-wall-street-journal-monday-march-72011-media-nickelodeon-series-gives-new-kick-to-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-2011/
I just...I can't believe it's true! But it's the wall street journal! They all look soooooo awesome! I can't wait to watch the new season!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :
OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Sad I can't use the link.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:05 am

I hope they do something to their arms and legs... they look like boxes.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 6:07 am

Interesting to see Mikey using a kusarigama. It's exactly the weapon I've always thought he should wield.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:56 pm

*groan* Why are they so confused on what weapon Mikey should have?! First England gets mad and the change it to a grappling hook, then in the Next Mutation, he has tonfa, now he has kurisama... T_T Really, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!! Give him his 'chucks!! He even said himself he'd never leave the house without chuck1 and chuck2! I'm gonna file a complaint...tell me how to so I can. Evil
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:41 pm

CrazdMikeyfan15 wrote:
*groan* Why are they so confused on what weapon Mikey should have?! First England gets mad and the change it to a grappling hook, then in the Next Mutation, he has tonfa, now he has kurisama... T_T Really, MAKE UP YOUR MIND!!!! Give him his 'chucks!! He even said himself he'd never leave the house without chuck1 and chuck2! I'm gonna file a complaint...tell me how to so I can. :evil:
somewhere somone said (on some other article) that they were going to use nunchuks instead of... whatever the hell hes using
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:14 pm

Couple of things about his nunchaku. For one thing, only an idiot would use two 'chucks. You need both hands to properly use one, so that never made any sense. Secondly, it's not even remotely a ninja weapon. The kusarigama, on the other hand, was originated by ninja.

Then again, sai aren't technically ninja weapons, either, but it's all good, since Raph is the kind of psycho to sharpen the points of his sai.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:14 pm

True, but by the words of MS, "Anything is a weapon in the hands of a ninja", and there are times I've seen Mikey keep one chuck in his belt and just use one. And sai is perfect for Raph, I mean, it's good for close-quarter combat, which he likes.
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 10:21 pm

But it's technically a defensive weapon.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:19 am

Maybe Mikey will have both?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 8:58 am

Hm! That's better!
Back to top Go down
NallePuh

NallePuh

Female
Number of posts : 15
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raph and Don
Registration date : 2011-01-27

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:56 am

I think the Btts-style is the best! And CGI!
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Livi wrote:
Maybe Mikey will have both?
In my version of the Turtles, that's how it is. Mike loves his 'chucks, but Splinter is disapproving of their use. His primary weapon is a kusarigama (seriously, I feel like Nick read my mind, here), but in close-quarters, and particularly as Turtle Titan, he uses the ol' nunchaku.
Back to top Go down
NallePuh

NallePuh

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:24 am

I do not think learn to live turtles appearance of the new gas. At least not if you learn to sit Mike removed his nunchuck. = ((
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:25 pm

I mean this as respectfully as possible... I did not understand that last statement. Can you reword that?
Back to top Go down
NallePuh

NallePuh

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:18 am

Sorry. I use a translator. Therefore the text a bit weird. (My english sucks thats why..)
It was supposed to read: At least when Mike nuchakut exported.
Did you understand now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!   OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH MY GOD! Nick's new tmnt character design!
Page 1 of 1