TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Still Missing

Go down 
+2
FallenAngel4000
Raphael011
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :
Still Missing Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Still Missing Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-03-29

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:40 pm

I'm writing this because I have a serious case of writer's block on Rainy Day, and I need to clear my head by trying something new. So, here goes.

1 Leo

The memories were always painful, maybe now more than ever. I knew Mikey felt the same way. I guess I never really believed it had happened before now, but now the pain ate at my heart. I shook my head and looked down at the water. It was cold, and April and Casey were trying to get caught up on their sleep. Nobody slept much anymore.

"Mikey?" I asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think he might still be alive?"

"Maybe. I wish I could say the same for the others." Mikey looked down at the purple headband and Bo staff that lay, untouched in the corner of the raft along with a walking stick and brown robe.

"Nobody ever truly dies." I said sadly.

"Sensei would have said the same thing.....before....." Mikey choked on his words.

"I'm sorry I brought it up." I pushed the bottom of the river with my pole, propelling us along.

"It's okay. I just can't believe that Donnie... and Sensei....are.....dead." He bit his lip.

"Neither can I. And what about Raph? His body wasn't gift wrapped and delivered like the rest of them. He might still be alive." I hope, I thought.

Mikey was silent. Neither of us would forget the moment that Shredder took over. Neither of us could. But Don and Master Splinter would want us to try to keep living. No matter how much, or how, they'd want us to stop it.

"Don shouldn't have tried to save me." I said. "The Shredder's gauntlet was coming straight for me, but Don jumped in the way. He got hit instead. I'll never forgive myself for that."

"And Sensei died for me. He took a sixty thousand volt shock to the chest for me." Mikey whispered.

"And Raph was just....gone. He was wounded. Weak. The Shredder's goons grabbed him, and now he's still missing. We'll find him though." I said.

"You bet we will." Casey said, sitting up. "I ain't losin any mor of ya than I have ta! We're findin Raphie, that big bonehead!"

April sighed and turned over in her sleep.

"I wonder what's happening in New York right now," I said.

"Whatever it is, it isn't good." Mikey said sadly.

2 HOURS LATER:

I couldn't sleep. The stars never burned brightly any more, and it was bugging me. Mind ya, nothing was as it should have been anymore. Raph was gone, and I was desperate just to know if he was alive. I wanted him to be Ok, tease me for being to worried, fight wih me, do something to make me mad. I didn't even know If I'd ever see him again. But I had to. I couldn't lose somebody else. I'd lost too many already.

I rolled over, looking at Mikey. He was worn out, exhausted. How was I supposed to watch out for him when I could hardly look out for myself. I was only sixteen.

Sixteen. It was Raph's birthday tomorrow. And he was still missing. And Donnie and Sensei were dead and Angel and Joi were wounded, asleep on the raft with April and Casey. And I couldn't help them. I wasn't a smart, medical whiz like.... Don...... And Karai was dead, cut down by the Shredder himself. Everybody else was dead, missing or dying. And I coudn't help them. I could barely help Mikey and me with all our emotional scars. It was haunting me.

"I'm gonna save yoou Raph. Just say alive and hang on. I'm coming."

2 B Contin'd
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-02

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Ahh Jebus!! What Happened!? and what Happened to me why am i injured!?

brilliant job though!!

(oh i'm not sure if you know but my name is Angel so maybe that makes more sense)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 11:40 pm

SAINW, no doubt. But Donnie!!! Noooooo!!! And Splinter!!! Noooo!!! C'mon,Raph, please be alive!0
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:04 pm

BTW, Chapter 1 was called 'This New World'...... and also, I can't decide if I should put my OC Belle from Rainy day in this....she'd be, like, a slave or something....but I dunno. Just gimme your feedback and let me know what you think of this story.

2- Leo- 'What If's and broken lives.

It was cold.

That was the first thing I noticed when I woke up. Also, it was gray and bleak. Nowadays, even the sun couldn't bother shining. Not with the Shreder in control and Don and Sensei gone. Not with Raph still missing.

"Leo?" Mikey sat up next to me. We were floating gently away from the memories, But I couldn't help but think we'd be going back all too soon.

"I'm here Mikey." I said. If I couldn't stop all the pain, I could at least be here for my little bro.

"Do you think the Shredder is looking for us?" He asked, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"Unfortunately, yes. Now that he has an army at his command, and by army, I mean the planet, he'll stop at nothing to get us. You know the Shredder." I shook my head.

"Yeah. I guess I kinda forgot. How do you think *Angel and Joi are?"

"I doon't know. Angel's got a nasty cut down her left arm and Joi's got about eight broken bones. But Donnie was the Medic, I'm pretty useless right about now."

"You're never useless, Leo. You're a leader. That's something we need now. More than ever. If anybody's useless it's me." Mikey said.

"No matter what anybody has ever said about you, Mikey, you are never useless." I looked at the water. "Just broken. We all are. Without Sensei to guide us, and Don to be smart and Raph to be a hothead we're all broken and unbalanced. It's like a scale. You have the six of us, but without the three of them, we're nothing."

"Leo?"

"Yeah Mikey?"

"What if Raph isn't..... what if he's.....gone. Like Donnie and sensei. And what if we never find a saffe place? What if we never beat the Shredder? I want him to look like shredded cheese, but I can't make him. What if we don't make it in this new world alive? What if he finds us and kills us? What if he kills you? I can't lose anybody else."

"That's a lot of 'what if's."

"I know. Leo?"

I looked over at him.

"I miss Klunk."

"I know. I miss him too." Amazingly, in all the chaos, I did miss that little cat. Even with the constant meowing in my ears, i missed him. I missed every normal thing I was being deprived of.

"I sometimes wonder," Mikey began, "about what things would be like if the Shredder had'nt escaped that asteroid. If Donnie and sensei were alive. And if Raph was still here. I know it's pointless to think about the impossible, but.... I just wonder." He turned away frm me as a tear escaped his eyes and caught in his mask. He wiped it away angrily.

"I know, I do too. And it's never pointless to wish. There's always a possibility it'll come true."

"I wish we'd find Raph."

"Me too, Mikey. Me too."

"Leo?" April asked.

"Yes?" I pushed the raft to keep us moving in the still water.

"Where's Mikey?"

"Swimming." I said. And he was. I saw his head bop up a moment later.

"Where're we going?" She looked out.

"Somewhere, but nowhere. We coud easily be lost, maybe never found. But I'm guessing that's a little too much to ask. In a word,we're going forward, and I think it'd be best if we don't look back until we have to. "

"Ok?"

I sighed."I don't really have a better answer than that April. We just have to be far from New York." And the Shredder's stronghold.

"I guess."

I pushed the raft, not saying anything.

"I miss the others."

"We all do. How're Angel and Joi?"

"OK. They'll make it."

"Good."

Mikey climbed back up and stood dripping for a sec before drying himself off with a dirty towel. Casey stared out into space for a second before snapping back to earth.

"Hey knucklehead. That's my pillow you're dryin' yourself on!" He said.

"Really?" Mikey asked. "It's mine now!" He rubbed himself off and held up the sopping towel. "Unless you still want it?"

"No!" Casey held his hands up. Mikey sniggered and pulled his mask around his head.

"Wimp. It's just me."

"That's why I'm worried," Case said.

"Will you two shut your traps!? I'm tryin to sleep." Joi mumbled.

I looked over at her. She had three broken ribs, a broken arm and a broken wrist. Not to mention the leg, ankle and dislocated shouder. I felt bad for her, especially because we had no medical supplies. And Angel. She had a bad fever, and her cut. She was bleeding every once in a while, but the worst had stopped.

I wished I could say 'the worst is over now', but I can't. There was a good chance that the worst was yet to come.

3- Raph - Questions

I was in pain. A LOT of pain. My shoulder was aching and my right wrist and left caf were swollen.

I shook it off and opened my eyes. I was in a cell. A cell. I could remember some of the fight, but other parts were blurry. Like, after a foot soldier stabbed me. Then it got real bad, real fast. I think I heard Mikey scream. Was he dead? And the others? What about Casey and April? And Joi was visiting. Was she okay? My head spun with unanswered questions. The only thing I was sure of was that I was alive. Or was I?

I coulldn't move. My throat was dry. I was starving. A tray of food sat across the room, tantalizing me. I tried to get up, but a cry of pain was torn from my throat instead. A foot guard entered the cell a moment later. I couldn't muster enough energy to look menacing.

"Oroku Saki wishes to see you." It said.

"You talk?!" I asked incredulously. "Well, if you can talk, go tell your master I ain't movin. I can't."

"You will move if Master Saki wishes you to move."

"Tell Saki, that stupid little space shrimp that if he wants me to move so bad he can come down here and try to make me move."

"Very well." The guard left, locking my door.

He was back soon, with about tweny other guards.

"You need this many foot to get me someplace? I'm flattered." I said.

They dragged me painfully out of my cell, and then to old frying pan face. They made me kneel in front of 'im, tryin to make me closer to his height, I guessed.

"Raphael." He said disastefully. He was wearin his exoskeleton, but I knew the space slug inside was staring, dying to rip me to pieces with his slimy tentacles.

"Hi Saki. Or would you like me to call you by one of your other names? Like that duke? Or you're Utrom name?"

"Silence!" he roared.

"Am I buggin' you? I always had a way of gettin under people's skin. 'Specially with my sais, they were good at gettin under skin."

"Silence!"

"Sorry. I'm actin' like Mikey ain't I? Well, I got his genes, whether I want 'em or not."

"Silence!"

"You seem to be fond of the word 'silence' ain't you?"

Saki stared at me for a while. Then turned to my guards. "Get him out of my sight." He growled.

"Hey! I thought we was havin' a nice chat here! Although it seemed kinda one-sided. Anybody else notice all he seemed to say was 'Sience!' but, I might ave been a teensy bit annoying. Or maybe he was worried I might actually get out." I said as they started dragging me away.

Saki motioned for 'em to stop. "Listen you stupid reptile. I will Kill you, slowly and painfully like I did to your pathetic brothers. I'm not afraid of you. I never have been. Soon, you will join your family in the world of the dead. But death might be too good for you. Maybe I'll make you suffer with your loss for the rest of your miserable life."

"You're bluffin'. And you talk too much. But My bros will get you Saki!" I said.

"They can't kill me if they aren't alive." He smirked and motioned for me to be taken away.

"I'll get you for this!" I screamed. Saki would pay. He would pay.

That's all I thought about as I was dragged to my cell and tossed roughly to the ground. I didn't believe Saki, but I needed a good reason to kill him.

No, I didn't.

I sighed. I wished I knew the answers to these stupid questions nagging at the back of my mind. I wished I had the strenght to escape. I wished that everything could go back to normal, but they couldn't. I knew that already. The world I knew was gone, replaced by this dump. But I could try my best to do somethin' about it. I would live for my bros, dead or alive. I would live. No matter how long, or how, I would. And then I'd join 'em. In this life, or the next.

* Angel from the 2k3 series.

2B contin'd
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 10:39 pm

YAYZ!!! Raphie lives!!! But...he's trapped...darnit! Please!!! Tell me where they are going! I bet they have to go back, consitering Raph is there with him. Go Raphie, Go Raphie, Go! Go Raphie, Go Raphie, Go! Go Go Go Go!!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 12:25 am

Heheheh good thing you clarified that it wasn't me *phew

Brilliant work my nails are only stumps now!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 pm

4 - Leo - Visions or Lies?

"Leo!" Raph moaned. He was trapped in a cage, wounded everywhere. He wasn't himself. "Leo..." He moaned again. He was in pain. Dying. I could see him. I ran to him, breathing hard. But with every step I took, he was farther and farther away.

"Raphael! Stay alive. For me, I'm coming!" I screamed. I was running as fast as I could, but it wasn't fast enough. I became fatigued and my lungs couldn't take it anymore. I couldn't stand. My knees buckled and Raph was reaching out. I stretched my fingers toward him.

"I....... I can't hold on Leo. I...." his hand went limp and he was gone. Blown away on some unforseen wind.

I gasped and sat up violently, shaking the raft. Everybody else was awake, Casey taking his turn to row. Joi and Angel were laying next to me, watching me. Mikey was sitting on the edge, his feet dangling in the cold river water. April was ending to Angel, who waas still running a high fever.

"Are you okay, Leo?" She asked. I shook my head, gulping down lungfuls of air. "You need to talk about it?" I looked down and shook my head again. I couldn't bring myself to tell anybody about the strange dream. Not yet. Not until I understood what it meant.

All the next night, while Mikey and the others snored gently, I tried to stay awake. But I was fatigued and broken, and if not healing, sleep would help numb my pain a bit. Or would it? I didn't know anymore. All I knew was that Raph was in trouble, and I needed to save him. But what about Mikey? He needed emotional support and I needed moral spport, but where in the shell was I gunna get it in the new world? I mean, it was difficult enough being a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle in the old world, bu now? With the Shredder in control?

We were in deeeeeeep guano.

I stared at the broken mirror. Inside, I saw myself, with Raph, Mikey and Donnie behind me. Mikey was smiling, like he never did anymore, and Raph was scowling, something I actually missed right about now. Donnie had on a neutral expression, but just seeing his face again was good enough. I wanted them all to come back. I couldn't bear it any longer.

"Hey Fearless." Raph's reflection spoke. "Yeah, you knucklehead. Does the mirror not work or somethin'?"

"Raph?"

"In the refection. Now listen Leo. Ya can't come back ta New York right now. The Shredder wants ta do ya in. Tha's the only reason he ain't killed me yet. Jus'..... No matta how much I miss ya, I want you to stay away. I would ratha neva see ya again than see ya dead at Shred head's feet."

"No kidding?"

"Ya know I miss ya Leo. I'd give anythin ta be with ya right now, but I ain't. I'll be with ya soon, though, Bro. Count on it." His reflection faded away.

"Raph! Come back!" I pounded the mirror, shattering it more, not caring. "I need you Raph." I whispered. A bloody tear trailed down my cheek and landed on a mirror shard. Raph's face stared back at me. Like a picture, not moving, just staring.

This time, when I woke up, everybody was asleep. I didn't have to worry about waking them as I crawled off the still raft and waded to the nearest shore. It was dark, and clouds hung over the moon, obsuring it's light to any poor passerby. But, now everybody had a curfew, and anybody caught wandering would be executed.

What a fair ruler, right?

But if one thing out of all this was good, at least I had five people by my side. A small rebellion, but a strong one. We were missing one thing though: A rash, uncontrolled hothead with an attitude problem, but who can kick butt better than all the rest of us. A fighter. A warrior. A brother.

We needed Raphael. I couldn't help but think of him, his face, broken and battered, staring up at me from the mirror. ' ya know I miss ya Leo. I'd give anythin' ta be with ya right now, but I ain't.' I knew how he felt, I missed him too. I almost missed his constant fighting with Mikey. Brotherly love.

I hated to, but I had to go over that day, and look at any details I might have missed in my thousand other times going over it.

I sat in the sewer, watching the news. It was all pretty grim. An army of robots had been unleashed over the entire planet, and, as I watched helplessly, I knew that my bros and I couldn't stop it. It was too big for us. In New York alone, there were almost a hundred thousand of the robo- nuts, and all I could do was hope hey didn't knock on my front door.

They knocked.

The front door crashed down, and I was thrown from the couch by a giant robot, with killer claws and jaws. There were five of them, for me and each of my brothers. I whipped out my katana and stood ready as they approached. One went to Mikey's room, one to Raph's 'garage' where he was working on his shell cycle, one to Donnie's lab and one to Sensei's room.

The one that came for me opened it's jaws. I had a sickening feeling that it's stomach would be some kind of containment device. And, I was right. I fought it off, but eventually I knew I would lose. It was too powerful. I sheathed my Katana and tried to kick it, but it bit my leg, cutting into the skin. I cried out in pain as I was sucked insde the machine. When I was in the stomach, the containment chaimber sealed off and sarted filling with a noxious gas.

I was out of it in seconds.

I came to when I was tossed roughly onto the ground, my leg screaming at my head. I ignored it and looked up. My brothers and sensei were thrown down, much the same way I was, to the shredder's feet.

"Saki!" I growled angrily.

The Shredder just smirked, and inside, I felt fear eating at me. This Shredder was more malicious, more menacing than before.

"Leonardo. Nice to see you again. I've missed you and your brothers soooo much when I was trapped on that ice asteroid!" He yelled. I winced.

"Coud you keep it down? I might need my ears someday." I said.

"Not where you're going you won't."

"Leo! Turn the TV off, I'm tryintosleep." Mikey mumbled. I looked over at him with tender eyes.

"If you want me, then you can have me but release my family!"

"I want you all to suffer for your past offences though." He laughed maliciously.

"You scumbag!" I shouted, rising to my feet. "It was me who refused to join you. It was me who beat you in combat. I separaed your head from your body! Not them, me! So let them go if you have any honour as a ninja." I panted.

"I don't plan on it, Leonardo," Saki said. "You all must pay for what you did to me. Starting with you, for the reasons you already pointed out." Saki took a katana out, and stood facing me. I unsheathed my own swords and stood ready for when he swung. My family was just waking up as our swords clashed. We fought for about ttwo minutes, before he knocked my katana from my hands and swung his clawed gauntlet.

"Nooo!" Don screamed as he dove in front of me. The blades sliced straight through his plastron, opening his chest and spilling blood. Don fell.

"Donnie!" I dropped next to him as Mikey and Raph joined the fray.

"Leo..." He said weakly.

"Don't you die on me Don! Don't you dare!" I said.

"Bye."

My eyes stung with the memory of my brother, lifeless in my hands. I wiped my tears away and shook my head, turning to go back to the raft, and the others. I'd relive the rest when I could take it again. Possibly never.

2 B conin'd....
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Yes...*stares at Rapheal011 with hypnotic eyes* you will move on, or a terrible curse will come over you, ME!!

JK, but you better finish this! THese fanfics are the sticky, gooey...stuff...that keeps me to this forum!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 11:04 pm

CrazdMikeyFan15 thanks, I'm glad you like this so much. I'll keep writing, just for you...
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 6:39 am

0.o what?! what about me!? :C i love it too

i loved it!!!!!!!!!! NOOO!!!! DONNIE!!!!!!!!! (hes my fave ^-^)
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 9:05 am

I'll write this for the both of you, then.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:02 pm

hey don't forget about me! I loved this too! You're being super unfair cuz I really like your fics!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:22 pm

OK, I'll make this fair. I'm wrtiing for anybody who has ever read or liked one of my fanfics.
Back to top Go down
thelostkingdom

thelostkingdom

Male
Number of posts : 3198
Location : behind you, booooo (I'm a ghost)... Barcelona(Spain)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Registration date : 2010-01-29

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 3:31 pm

Heyy! I like to read fan fics too! I liked your story! Please still writing! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://recuerdoslibro.blogspot.com/
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:23 am

5 - Raph - Pain

I never thought about what my life would be like if the Shreder took over. That is, not before he took over. I never thought he'd kidnap me and use me as bait. Let's face it, I ain't the most important member of my family. And I never thought I wouldn't know about my family bein' alive or not. I wanted to know bad, but i didn't. It was a curse. A horrible, unthinkably annoying curse. It kinda reminded me of how annoyin' Mikey was, but the memories were painful, so I tried not to linga on 'em too long.

I was able to move a bit betta, but that wasn' much help. Since I could walk, the foot brought me to their master on a daily basis for torture. And not jus' physical pain, which there was alot of, but emotional torture. Pics of my bros, wounded an' weak, taunts abou' them bein' dead. I was almost startin' to give in, believe the lies, but when I did, Leo's face would pop into my brain, tellin' me that I needed to question stuff more,and how thin's ain't always what they seem.

I really missed him righ' about now. I missed them all, and, not knowin' who was stil alive.... well, I was fairly sure I would neva see some of my friends again. In his new world, It's survival of the fittest, and I was sure as shell he SHredder, supreme ruler of the earth, woudn't find us shellbacks fittest.

I sighed angrily in my cell and threw a drugged coke against the wall, shattering the can. Coke sprayed everywhere, making a puddle on the foor. I knew the Shredder wanted me docile, but I wasn' takin' his drugs. He'd have to force them down my dead throat first. I wasn' about to crumble to his new world order like the rest of the planet.

I was stronger than that.

Unforunately, in the Cell from H*ll, My strength wasn't doin me much good. I needed emotional support, an I sure as shel ain't gettin' it here.

Chptr 5 2 B contn'd tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 11:10 pm

Chptr 5 - contin'd - Still Raph

I looked off into space. It felt like the walls were closing in on me, all I could see was my bros. That was a good thing. It was also a bad thing. If my thoughts were so troubled, Saki would win. All I had to do was believe they were alive. If they were alive, then I wouldn't have to worry. They'd be safe.

If they're OK, I'd be OK too.

As long as my family was OK. As long as they were safe, I was... well, less safe, but, I didn' care 'bout me. I cared 'bout them.

I shook anoher image of Leo from my head and walked toward the cold, itchy cell bed. I was so tired, I zonked out right away.

Next Morning

My hands were bound tightly to the metal bedframe, as were my feet and waist. There was a gag in my mouth, and I knew why: As soon as I woke up, I felt like screaming.

Long, thin cuts zig- zagged across my arms, legs, and one down my neck. They stung, it felt as if someone had poured acid over the wounds. I writhed as much as I could in my position, my cries of pain coming muffled through the gag.

I was guessing this was a new form of torture, one the Shredder knew even I could not endure. MY strength wasn't gonna help me now.

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:14 pm

Oh, bad. Oh, bad. Oh bad bad bad bad bad.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 pm

6 Leo - Someone Else's Fight

When I woke, I was in pain. But the pain wasn't mine. I'd established an emotional link with Raphael during my dreaming of him, and his communications wih me. The sharp, stinging, gut wrenching pain that made me scream, was his. It laced up and down my arms and legs, and I grited my teeth until it faded away. But Raph still felt it, even more potently than I did.

I gasped and rolled over. Everybody was staring at me in alarm, bt I didn't care. I wanted to ease Raph's pain, not mine.

"Leo, are you OK?" April asked. I nodded.

"I'm fine. Raph isn't." I pushed myself up and looked out at the water. "I need to save him."

"I thought you said we shouldn' look back? Leo, we can't turn back until we're healed and strong. Raph'd tell you not to go back for him at all." She said.

"That's because he always bears the world's weight and problems on his shoulders. He should focus on saving himself for once!" I said angrily.

"Leo, Raph's a survivor. He'll wait. If he dosen't get out first." Mikey said.

I sighed. "I know. But I can't just sit here. If you knew how much pain he's in right now.... Even Raph can hardly bear it, and this is the same guy that impaled himself on his sai when he was ten, just to see if it would hurt. He said it did a little bit, but not too bad. Master took his sais away until two months after he was fully healed."

Mikey chuckled, a sound I hadn't heard in three months. "I remember that. Master was so mad, and Raph was more scared of Master than the fact that there was a sai in his chest."

"Raph stabbed himself?" Joi asked incredulously.

"Yup." I said. "He was a thrill seeker. That, or really stupid. I gess it was a combo of both."

Everybody laughed. I smiled. Laughter was a luxury we could hardly afford nowadays, and it was nice to see smiles and laughter. It was something I never got enough of, especially after going without them for so long.

I rowed, pushing he raft along long after dark. What I wanted was the sun, a smile, my brothers and master by my side. I fantasized about this for some time, rowing in a steady rhythm, my eyes never leaving Mikey's face. When he was asleep, he seemed so peaceful. I envied him, in a way. I nver had any peace anymore, especially not after I fell asleep, when visions of Raph tortured me.

He didn't even know about master and Don.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:04 am

Leo, sometimes you act as thickheaded as Casey, or Raph, or...who else is pigheaded?
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Chaptr 6 contin'd - Still Leo

The next morning, before anybody was up, I meditated. I hadn't had a chance to in a long time, and signs poined to it being a long time before I'd get to do it again.

My meditation broughtt bad omens, and an angry sky confirmed that as rain started to pelt our heads an hour later. I stopped rowing and helped set up our tarps, which we used to keep us dry in the rain. Because of the strong rain, the river was developin a current, and we moved without rowing for the first time in a while. Normally we would just drift.

"I hate the rain." Mikey said.

"So do I. Too many memories. Anybody else notice that amost every time we fought the shredder it was raining? Like that one time that I went out of a run and he almost killed me?" I asked.

"Please, I don't want to dwell on he negative, past, present or future right now." April said, holding up a hand.

"There isn't really much else to dwell on." Joi stated blandly.

"I hate to admit it, but Joi's right. We have happy memories, but at a time like this, it's hard to focus on them." Angel said sadly. She was about to say something else, but was interrupted by Casey's snore.

"Bonehead." I shook my head and looked at my feet.

"I wish Donnie was here," Mikey whispered, plunging the entire raft in sadness.

"We all do."

7 Raph - The Change

I couldn't scream. My voiice was weak and hoarse from the screams that had already escaped my lips. Pain wouldn't stop radiating from.... everywhere. To make it worse, I had been forced to watch the next time a soldier's kataa came down, slashin, blood oozing out.

Now, the pain was becoming more unbearable as I changed.

The shredder had this wierd idea that he could put me through more pain if my plastron and shell were gone, so he had his cronies inject me with a prototype mutagen. It was changing me, into somehing without a shell to protect it.

I was turning human.

(I don't know why I made Raph human, I suppose it was the only major plot twist I could think of at the moment. Anyways, hope everyone will like it....)

The change is going well, Master. The turte is amost human." A foot sodier said, bowing to the shredder.

"Good. Good, bring him to me when it is complete. And remember, keep him alive. He is the ony leverage we have against his two brothers."

"Yes master. We will, Master." The foot left, going to check on the now human Raphael.

"When he is human, and his brothers don't recognize him. I can't think of a better orture myself." The Shredder laughed Maliciously, looking at the video surveillance of the tall, muscled, black haired human boy that sat on the edge of conciousness.

Leo

"I dreamt of a human boy last night. An injured human boy. He reminded me of Raph," I told April the next morning. We were the only two awake.

"What do you think it means?"

"I have no clue. But I felt a pull, a connection to this boy. It was funny, he was wearing a red mask around his eyes, just like the one Raph wears."

"Do you think he coud be, like a human version of Raph?"

"Maybe. But I don't think so. I recognized his essence though, i just can't place it."

"Maybe if you meditate or sleep on it. I'll row," April said, aking the oar from me.

"Thank you." I sat in the lotus and concentrated, my mind pulling me toward what I hoped would be Raph...

Raph

I felt Leo's spiritual prescence a few hours after my transformation was complete. He was lookin for me, but he couldn't find me.

Or, not the old me. Now, as a human, I woud be harder to find.

"Leo!" I groaned hoarsley. "Leo, it's me. Raphael."

He heard me, or, I think he did. He just didn' know whether to believe me or not.
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:35 pm

OK, I finished this and was really bored cuz I was home sick from school today, and I read a couple fanfics with the same idea of turning the turtles human, sorta like I did (Ony mine's just wih Raph), and I wanted them to know that I finished writing in the Raph turns human par before I realized anybody else turned the turtles human... I hadn't read any fics with that idea before now, so I wasn't copying them...... sorry!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:46 pm

Eek! Oh my goodness! I love this Fic so much!!!! And don't worry about the whole turning human thing. To be honest, I think it's a pretty commonly used idea. Seriously, don't stress yourself out about it! Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:56 pm

Thanks. That kinda helps Wink
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 10:51 pm

7 contn'd Still Raph.

I rolled my head back and grunted. I was suspended above ground, my hands tied to the ceiling and my feet chained to the ground. Two foot soldiers, complete with effectively sharp katana, were taking turns slicing my stomach and back.

The Shredder watched, deciding whether I was in enough pain or not. I stared at him as the foot ninja sheathed their katana, and I spat blood onto the cement floor.

"You're despicable." I growled.

"It's what I do." He retorted.

"Ya think I didn' allready know that? You no good dirty rotten scumbag!" I said angrily. The Shredder had a foot ninja walk up behind me and taser me. I gritted my teeth as my body fell limp against the bindings. My entire being shook with suppressed rage and hurt. I looked up through my bangs at the 'Supreme Lord and Master' and snarled. He just gave me a look of superiorness.

I wanted to ram my sai through his gut, over and over and over again. Wait, do Utrom's have guts? I asked myself as I was untied and tossed into my cell. I pulled a plain white long sleeved shirt over my head from the pile in the corner. I wasnt allowed bandages.

I sat on the hard cell bed and clenched and unclenched my fists. I wanted somethin' ta hit, ta somehow make myself stronger, able to break out.

I miss my shell, I thought as a wave of pain came over me from the new cuts. I was pretty strong for a human my age, I knew that jus' by lookin at myself. I was hard- muscled. Strong as I used ta be. But strength wasn't helpin' when I was in too much pain to do much.

The torture was the same, everyday. I was strung from the ceiling and hacked at. It was gettin on my nerves.

But, my body was healing from some of the cuts, my immune system kicking in and taking away some of the pain. The shredder saw this too. I was happier than I'd been since I was taken away, just because I didn hurt as much. Then, he decided to give his cronies electric whips.

Ouch.

A week later, most of my cuts were healing, the scar tissue turning pink, but most of the pain gone. Now, there were firt and second degree burns with them, but I was doin a bit better. I was stronger, emotionally, by thinking my bros were alive and safe.

I knew Leo was still deciding if I was me, I felt his prescence a few times, an undecided one, but still Leo. I felt comfort at him being close in some ways. As far as I could tell, he was with five others. I couldn't tell who they were, though.

I ran a hand through my hair and itched the back of my scalp. I was still gettin' used to my new body, but it was pretty easy. It worked almost the same way as my old one, as far as limbs and all that. I still missed my shell, but I was adjusting.

The Shredder left me alone for two days. I was hopin it wuold stay that way, but then his ninja put a shock collar on me and sent me out to train with his army.

I was PO'd.

I was also resistant. Granted, the collar hurt. And he used it a lot seeing as how I wouldn't listen to him. But, eventually the pain was unbearable and I had to do as he said.

Five weeks later:

"You want me to do what?!" I asked in shock.

"You heard me Raphael. I have a helicopter ready. You are to go after your family and bring them to me. No matter how long it takes, and whether you want to or not." The Shredder said.

"I won't." I snapped. The shredder held up a remote and pressed it, and the wire around my neck shocked me. It was five times more powerful than the first collar he used on me, and I dropped to the floor, trying to rip it off. Two ninjas grabbed me under the arms and pulled me to my feet.

"I....still.....ain't......gunna......do it." I gasped. Saki raised the remote. I cringed. He grinned.

"Bring him to the helicopter and go drop him somewhere nice that they'll find him." Saki said, turning away and leaving me to the foot ninja.

8 Leo - The Sky Is Falling! No, It's just Raph.

I was swimming with Mikey when we saw the 'copter. It was a regulation Foot Helicopter, complete wih weapons. And it was right above our heads. Mikey and I whipped out our weapons, and Joi grabbed the spare Katana from in Donnie's old 'magic bag'.

The giant machine drove right past us, then dropped something in the water. That something swam to shore and shook it's fist at the copter.

"Tell that no good space shrimp that if he wants some leverage he shouda jus left me in da ropes!" It screamed angrily. It threw a rock at the copter, then went down in the grass.

"Is the sky falling?" Mikey asked, looking at the copter, then the shore where the figure last stood.

"I have no clue." I said. Mikey put his chucks in his belt and he and I swum ashore. The figure in the grass was a human, maybe sixteen. He had black hair that was shaggy, and bangs that fell in it's face. It appeared to be unconcious.

Mikey and I pulled it over to the raft, which Casey had amaturely docked.

"Who is he?" April asked.

"I have no clue." I said again as I shook my head. The figure groaned and rubbed it's shoulder.

"Stupid space shrimp!" It muttered, then pushed itself up on it's elbows and looked up at us. It didn't seem surprised, but, instead, more angry.

"Da*n!" it swore. It stood abruptly and looked at the helicopter, shrinking in the distance. "Da*n!" It swore again.

"Who are you?" I asked.

It laughed. "You know me, Leonardo. You just don't recognize me. And you have ol' tin teeth to thank." It looked down, then rubbed it's shouder again. "Da*n, I think it dislocated!"

"I don't know you and if you don't tell me your name..." I threatened, pulling my katana out.

"Fine, Leo. Need a memory check?" It turned to face me. "My name is Raphael."
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Warning Level :

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:37 pm

8- contn'd Still Leo

"You..." I stuttered. "You- you can't be Raphael! You're... you're...."

"Human?" The guy laughed sardonically. "I haven't noticed." He rubbed his shoulder and winced.

My upper lip curled. This guy was taking it way too far. He acted just like-

I sheathed my katana. "If I believed you, which I'm not saying I am, how are you human? And how can you prove that you're Raph?"

"Want the answers in any specific order, fearless? Or can I give ya tha short answer first?" He asked. My eyes opened wider as he said 'fearless', but I narrowed them again.

"Any order, as long as you answer them."

"Fine. I can prove it by reminding you of when we were seven. We tried ta teach some kid ninjitsu, but Masta Splinter busted us. And when I was ten, I stabbed myself. What about when we were fifteen and I almost killed Mikey? And then we met that bonehead ova there?" He gestured to Casey. "Or tha time you..." His voice shook. "Almost died. You said, and I quote, 'I was. But you brought me back'. And before that you said 'no fear'." He said. "That was as you were wakin' up."

Mikey stared at the boy for a sec, before deciding he was Raph, and hugging him. Raph looked startled, but hugged him back.

"I neva thought I'd say this, but I missed ya bro." He said.

"So, Raph. How are you human?" I asked.

"Well, It's Shredder's fault really. He... he found a way to hurt me bad, a pain even I couldn't ignore. But My shell and plastron got in the way of more pain. So, he had his ninjas inject me with some prototype mutagen. And, long story short, I'm human now." Raph shuddered.

"You mean, he made it worse than..." I trailed off. Raph nodded and pulled his long-sleeved shirt off, exposing his torso, which was covered in pink scar tissue. And burn marks. My eyes widened.

"Gruesom, huh." He said sadly. as he tried to pull his shirt back on, he cried out involuntarily.

"Come here, tough guy," April said, pulling him over and looking at his shoulder.

"You did dislocate it!" She gasped. "Casey, Leo, hold him down. Raph, this is gunna hurt." Case and I pinned him down as April shoved his arm back into it's socket. Raph yelped. He thrashed, his foot catchin Casey's hand and knocking it away.

"Raph! Cam down," I said. He gritted his teeth and looked at me, and I couldn't help but think that this was more than just putting a shoulder back in place. I saw a thin copper wire around his neck, and felt it, but it shocked me.

"What is that?" MIkey asked.

"That, is Shredder's glorified dog collar," Raph grumbled. He then looked at the six of us. "Hey, Leo, where're Donnie and Sensei?"

"You might wanna sit down," I said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Still Missing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Still Missing   Still Missing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Still Missing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: