TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Black Rose

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Number of posts : 51
Warning Level :
A Black Rose Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100A Black Rose Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo, Fearless Leader, is my favorite turtle!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-23

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:30 am

Well I don't really have much recollection of who I once was. I thought this pretty simple, seeing as I woke up in a lab with people prodding and poking at me. And those horrid bright lights! What's up with them?

So anyway, I woke up surrounded by white coated people, who just examined me minute by minute. Can't a girl get some privacy? I guess not. I was awake for seven days before I was broken out by three giant turtles. I can't tell you much as I really didn't register anything except for being pulled along by one of the turtles and seeing a fourth being cradled in one of the others arms.

Finally we were gone from the chaos and the loud noises. The blue banded terrapin pulled the cover off of a manhole and went down. The unconscious turtle was handed to him. Then the purple-banded terrapin went down the laddar next. The last turtle, who was the red banded one, told me to go down. I followed his orders without hesitation and found myself in the dark, once he had pulled the cover back into place.

"Watch your step," one of them warned me. This one put a hand on my elbow to stabilize me. I smiled in gratitude before I realized that he couldn't even see me!

After what felt like three hours they all stopped and in some dim light I saw the red banded turtle pull a pipe on the wall. Immediately the wall moved and I saw the perfect bachelor place. It was filled with guy things, like a few arcade games and all that jazz.

The purple banded turtle hurried ahead of the blue turtle to a room, where I heard metal clinking.

"That was Donnie," the red banded turtle said. I furrowed my brow at him. "The purple one. The blue one is my brother Leo. I'm Raph and the unconscious turtle is Mikey." His face fell at the mention of Mikey. "What's your name?

"I don't know!" I said. He rasied an eyeridge in disbelief. "I really don't. I woke up about a week ago in that lab! That's all I know! Honest!"

"Raphael! My son, what is going on?" an elderly Japanese voice asked. A large rat came into view.

"I just asked her what her name was. She got upset because she can't remember," Raphael explained, defensively.

"And what of Michelangelo?" the rat asked.

"I dunno. But sensei it don't look so good." his face was pale and tired looking. I placed a hand on his arm in a way of silent support.

"Michelangelo. My son," the rats ears drooped and his face took on that of a concerned parent.

"Sir what's wrong?" I asked curiously.

"Oh my daughter," he said in such a familiar way that it brought tears to my eyes. "My youngest, Michelangelo, was a prisoner in that lab that you woke up in." Obviously this rat was listening to the conversation. "And I am worried about the welfare of my son."

"Raphael!" a sharp voice commanded from another room. Raph took off running. Master Splinter and I waited in silence. About thirty minutes later Leo came out shaking his head and hugging a distraught Raph.

"Not Mikey!" he sobbed. "Why couldn't it have been me instead?" Leo just consoled him. My heart fluttered strangely and I began to walk toward the room that the two had just left. The rat reached out to grab a hold of me, but I slipped around me and continuted toward the door.

I took a deep breath and walked over the doorway. I walked in with my eyes on that of the still turtle. I sat on the edge of the table and just looked at him.

Then without realizing what I was doing, I hugged the still turtle. A curious thing began to happen then. My body began to glow, and I began babbling in another language. The other brothers and rat just watched me. Finally I breathed and out glowed a small orb of light. All of us watched as it hung in the air and then it descended into Michelangelo.

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 7:06 am

Yayz! Mikey's not dead!! Keep on goin'! This sounds interesting!
Back to top Go down
Raphael011

Raphael011

Female
Number of posts : 768
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael! I guess I mostly like Raph cuz I can relate to him really well. Tough decision tho...
Registration date : 2011-03-29

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:12 am

Craz'd's right, this soundz reely cool. You should keep goin with it
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 12:08 pm

This is really good so far! I hope you write more!
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 5:41 am

With a gasp he set upright and wildly looked about him.

"Dudette?" he asked confused looking at me. "If this is heaven then wow!" He gave me a lazy smile. With a frown of disgust I slid off the bed and let his brothers have that immature, disgusting turtle.

"Mikey!" Raph cried out hugging the turtle. Leo and Donnie also hugged him. The rat stood solemnly while his sons hugged their brother. Then when they were done he stretched out his hand toward his son.

"Sensei," Mikey said bowing his head. Finally the rat hugged his son. For some reason this display of affection made me begin to cry.

"Who;s the dudette?" Mikey asked as Donnie consoled me.

"She don't know, so we don;t know," Raph said in his gruff way.

"What;s her name?" Donnie asked.

"Don't know that either."

"Well she sort of looks like a . . ." Mikey contemplated for some time. "With her tears shining on her face, she sort of looks like April's face in the rain." Mikey still looked at me. "That's it! We sould call the dudette Rayne!"

"Wow, Mikey," Leo teased. "You finally thougt of something other than superhero stuff with that brain of yours!"

"My daughter, do you like the name Rayne?" the old rat asked me kindly.

"Yes," I said with a sniffle.

"What has got you so upset?" he asked.

"The hug. For some reason it brought back a faint memory. The display of affection. I don't know why it upset me so, but it did." I explained wiping my cheeks with me hand.

Without warning the rat hugged me. I stiffened and fear shot through my body. I began to fight the rat.

"You have a fear of being touched," Donnie said, once the rat released his hold. I dropped to my knees, my chest heaving.

"But she touched Mikey!" Leo pointed out.

"Yes and she initiated the contact. Most people who have a fear of being touched were usually traumatized in some way or were abused." Donnie informed his brothers. Donnie examined Mikey and made sure that he was completely well before he discharged him.

Master Splinter took me to a room. It was a beautiful gold and burgundy color. The walls were painted fold and the wallpaper border was burgundy paisley. The coveerlet was burgundy and the other side was gold and burgundy stripes.

There was a desk, dresser, closet, mirror, and nightstand that completed the decor of the room. I noticed a lamp on the wall over the bed and then I saw the stereo. My eyes lit up.

"Do you like it, my daughter?" the rat said.

"Yes! I love it!" I squealed. "Why do you call me your daughter?"

"Well Rayne, it is just that you will have to stay here until you regain your memories. So I think of you as my daughter." the rat pointed out. "You can call me Father or dad or anything that you would call a father. However if it makes you uncomfortable you can call me Sensei or Master Splinter."

"Thank you . . . Master Splinter," I said after contemplating what to call him. This seemed to be the best for now and I noticed the rat relax.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:48 pm

Rayne? That's legit! I know someone named Whisper, and that name is equally awesome!
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:28 pm

I will be updating this soon, but for now it will be slow going! Please bear with me! I promise in the end it will completed, and a sequel made. However . . . for now, it is taking some time posting the new chapters.

Thank you for all who reviewed so far and to my fans!!!
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:27 pm

"You are welcome, Rayne," Master Splinter said with a smile. "Now if you wish to use the bathroom, it is down the hall to the right. And since you only have one change of clothes feel free to wear some of the clothing our human friend April Jones left in the dresser. We will call her shortly, for you two to go clothes shopping."

I smiled and opened the drawers. I took out a package of brand new underwear, jeans, a shirt, and a new bra. The rat handed me a green towel and a washcloth. With a smile of gratitude I walked down the hallway and went into the bathroom.

It was spotless. I didn't see a speck of dirt anywhere. The walls were painted a beige color. For a shower curtain it was a beach scene, that matched the walls. I ran the water and let the steam begin to roll into the room while I removed my grime and blood caked clothes.

I looked in the mirror once and stepped into the shower. I let the water run over my body, hissing sometimes as the water stung. I made sure I was completely clean before turning off the water.

I stepped out and wrapped the towel around my body. I stood there for a moment just relishing in the sauna like feel of the bathroom, before I wiped the steam off the mirror. I dried off and looked at my body. What I saw shocked me completely and I began to scream bloody murder!
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Within seconds I heard footsteps.

"What's wrong Rayne?" I heard Leo's voice ask. I couldn't answer as I was still horrified at the sight.

"My daughter?" the rat's stern voice carried through sounding as if he were just standing two feet away from me.

"We have to break down da door!" I heard Raph say. Their words were not registering anything with me. Their words were just words in my poor shocked state. After several moments the door splintered and the guys gasped at what they saw.

"What the shell?" Donnie managed.

"Oh my daughter," Master Splinter said with tears in his eyes. He moved towards me and picked up the towel. He hesitated however he gently wound the towel around my body. My hand automatically clutched at the towel.

"Gather her old clothes, Leonardo. Donatello bring her fresh clothes and some bandages. Come to her room." Master Splinter ordered. He put a hand on my back lightly and steered me toward the door. "And bring a sedative."

Halfway to my room I registered that I was being touched. I carefully maneuvered out of Master splinter's grip. He said nothing and did not press the matter. He settled me in my new bedroom where we awaited the arrival of Donnie.

Finally he came, slightly out of breath and with a bundle of clothes and other items in his arms. He came toward me, setting the clothes and supplies on a chair. However he kept something hidden in his hand. Suddenly he lunged at me and he slid a needle into my left arm.

"This might sting," Donnie said after waiting ten minutes. He laid me down on the bed and removed the towel. My mind screamed with fear however, my body wouldn't react.

Donnie began cleaning all my wounds with alcohol wipes. He was right. It did sting quite a bit. After he cleaned all the cuts on my abdomen and legs he covered them with a cold cream. Then he added bandages. He turned me over to make sure that he had treated all the cuts and abraisons. He had.

Then Master Splinter helped Donnie to dress me. It was hard for the two of them since neither of them had any experience dealing with mens or women's clothes. By the time they were done, I was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Warning Level :

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 7:51 pm

What?! What's wrong?! I need to know! Update soon! Please!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Black Rose Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Black Rose   A Black Rose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Black Rose
Page 1 of 1