TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The black triforce

Go down 
AuthorMessage
raphaeltmnt

raphaeltmnt

Number of posts : 11
Warning Level :
The black triforce Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The black triforce Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-05

The black triforce Empty
PostSubject: The black triforce   The black triforce Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 2:25 pm

A Zelda crossover story.

The Black triforce CHP:1

Link walks on hyrule field, with the sun shining bright. It creates much heat.

"Link Link, their is a big disturbance up near Death mountain we should go check it out." Navi says.

Link pulls out his ocarina playing Epona's theme. The horse arrives to his location within two minuets. He rides on her back across the fields, for a long period of time. Epona drops Link off in the front of the koriki village entrance. Link quickly makes his way past the gate greeting some of the people and heads toward the mountain afterward. The heat from the sun makes sweat fall from Links face. He pulls out a bottle of water and drinks the whole thing in 45 seconds. He takes his time while dodging the rocks that come falling down. Within a couple minuets he makes it to the top of death mountain. The Hylian spots Darunia near the entrance, Link walks over to him.

"What is going on Darunia?" Link asks worried.

"Ganondorf is inside of death mountain!" Darunia replies.

"What no way you can't be serious, Ganondorf can't be alive that's
impossible!!" Link says almost jumping up.

"It's a good thing you're carrying that blade." Darunia said.

"He hasn't hurt anyone yet has he?" Link asks.

"Not yet, but you better take him out before he does." Darunia says.

Link quickly changes into his Goron tunic and heads into death mountain. Link walks in quickly and spots Ganondorf floating up above. Ganondorf looks down at him.

"I knew you would be here sooner or later, I can't do anything with you in the way." Ganondorf says, in his dark tone.

Link pull's out the master sword and his Hylian shield. Ganondorf shoots a couple of his purple energy balls at Link, who blocks them with his shield. Ganondorf flies down in front of Link and punches him to the ground. Jumping up Link quickly gets back on his feet and slashes Ganondorf with the master sword a couple times in the chest. Ganondorf falls back in pain as blood falls down his chest.

"I must seek the power of the Dark Triforce, then no hero of time will be able to stop me who posses the blade of the master sword!" Ganondorf yells.

"What are you talking about, there is only one Triforce?" Link says confused.

"I will travel to the dimension that holds it, yes."

"That makes no sense, what are you talking about?"

"It does not exist in this dimension, but once I obtain it I will be unstoppable, it is not part of the legend as we know."

"So what makes you so shore it exist, how did you find out about it and what dimension."

"I don't know if it's true but I'm willing to find out, I found this information far out beyond Hyrule and to answer your final question.... this dimension a million years or more in the future."

Ganondorf pulls out a silver medallion from his cape. He uses his dark magic on the medallion to open a portal. He hits Link across the face, making him fall to the ground.

"If it does exist I will be back, it's powers by legend are beyond that of you kid." Ganondorf says as he jump's into the portal.

Link with his quick thinking jumps into the portal before it closes. He fall's unconscious while he is transferred into the new world. Time passes with two portals in different areas appearing over new York city. Link come's falling out of one and Ganondorf comes out of the other. The Gerudo king takes a few moments to look over the city. he is amazed at the tall buildings and how the city is built, compared to Hyrule.

"If my theory is correct then this medallion should glow when right above the Dark Triforce. It's a huge place, it might take awhile." Ganondorf adds on.

Link gains conscious within another two minuets. Link observes his surroundings in amazed.

"Wow what is this place." Link said aloud to himself.

He stands up and looking around. Through his ears he can hear some one being attacked.

"So you think your slick giving away the penguins secrets huh?!"

"I didn't say anything, it wasn't me." another man says begging for his life.

"I say we kill this fool." Another man adds.

One of the guy's pulls out a gun and shoots him in the head. Link is watching from the side of the building leading into the alley were the men are standing.

"Clean this crap up yawl."

The four other men pick his body up and throw it in the dumpster. Links eyes are wide at this point, he wants to attack the five men but he stands in place just watching as they get into a black jeep and drive off.

"Link are you ok?" Navi asks.

"I'm ok, why didn't I stop them and what was that which they escaped in?"

"This place we must remember is millions of years into the future." Navi
says to Link.

"I must find Ganondorf, but in a place this big it will be hard." Link says.

Link changes back into his Koriki tunic behind the building. A few moments after he is dressed the screams of many people can be heard.

"I will not sit by and watch if those people are in trouble." Link says, running in that direction.

Link arrived within 30 seconds. Link was surprised there is no more screaming and everyone is covered in ice.

"Pathetic humans screaming for there lives sickens me!"

"What did you do to these people?!" Link asks angered.

"You must be new to Gotham, I am Mr. Freeze!!"

He pulls out his gun blasting Link into a cube.

"Now back to my real mission, obtaining the diamonds."

Freeze walks into the jeweler store, to see the store keeper run off. Freeze breaks the glass that the diamonds are being held behind. He puts as many as he can hold in his bag. He then exists the store.

"That was too easy." Mr. Freeze says to himself.

Just as he is walking past the store he is kicked down, by someone who
leaped down from a building above.

"No no, not the Batman I should have known you'd show!" Mr. Freeze
says, trying to freeze the caped Crusader.

Batman blocks it with his cape.

"Freeze when will it be enough, it looks like I'll have to take you back to Arkham." Batman says.

Navi flies over next to Batman.

"Hey bat guy you must help Link and the other frozen civilians." Navi tells.

He stares at the floating object for a moment, confused on what to say.

"What the heck are you?"

Freeze runs over and knocks Batman down seeing he was off guard. Batman quickly gets back on his feet, he smashes his knee into Mr. Freeze's stomach, and knocks him out with one punch to the face. Batman then pulls out his communicator, contacting commissioner Gordon
and the police force.

"Come pick Freeze up in front of Shinning gems."

He is done talking with them quickly.

"So can you help Link?" Navi asks Batman.

"What are you some type of Machine?"

"I am a fairy, haven't you seen one before?"

"Ok whatever, so who is Link?"

"He's over there."

Batman looks over to see all the frozen people including Link. He runs over and puts bat heaters on everyone. Within 15 minuets the police show up. Eight police officers take Freeze to Arkham Asylum. The ice has melted on most everyone. The police begin questioning the people who were attacked by Mr. Freeze. Batman takes Link to the side who is still in shock.

"I know you probably won't want to talk much, you've been through a lot
tonight."

Link looks up at the dark knight.

"What are you? You look like some type of bat, it that what you are?"

"Where are you from?" Batman asks.

"I'm from Hyrule, I came from millions of years in the past. But not from this world or timeline."

Batman looks down at him with disbelief, but takes another look at the fairy.

"So lets say you are from millions of years ago, what and how did you get here?" Batman asked in his dark knight voice.

Link tells him the events that lead up to him entering this new world.

1 hour later

"I see, I'm still finding it hard to believe that you traveled this many years

into the future."

"I know, I'm still having trouble adapting." Link tells.

"I want you to come back to the cave with me, I want to perform some tests on you to see if you truly are from another bloodline called Hylian."

"Fine by me lets do it."

"If I find out your telling the truth, I will help you track down this Ganondorf."

Batman and Link walk a little distance before reaching the batmobile. Batman pulls out a remote presses the button in the middle which pops the top open. Link and Batman get in. Batman drives off at a fast speed.
Link is confused on how the vehicle is moving, but he doesn't pay to much attention to it. Navi floats above Links shoulder. They arrived at the cave within no time getting out of the vehicle.

"Wow there are a lot of bats in here." Link says to himself.

"Come over to this table, take your shirt off and lay down." Batman tells.

Link does as he is told bats then put's Link to sleep and puts a machine onto his body. Batman looks at the results that the machine is gives.

"My gosh he might actually be telling the truth."

Batman picks up the master sword and puts it through a separate

machine to examine it.

Somewhere in new York

"Yes I must start the search for the Triforce that holds three parts,

Triforce of Death, Destruction and Disaster will soon be mine." Ganondorf

says with an evil laugh.

To be continue
Back to top Go down

The black triforce
Page 1 of 1