TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ninja Turtles 25 Years Now Has Playable Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning Level :
Ninja Turtles 25 Years Now Has Playable Games Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Ninja Turtles 25 Years Now Has Playable Games Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2011-07-14

Ninja Turtles 25 Years Now Has Playable Games Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Turtles 25 Years Now Has Playable Games   Ninja Turtles 25 Years Now Has Playable Games Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 4:15 am

I was doing an experiment with Widget add-ons for my site. I was curious what each Widget is and how to use them. Now after hours of playing around with them, I now have video games that most of you may remember from the 1980s and 1990s on my website and are playable. I'm still collecting them for online play, so it's not yet finished. But the green text in the chart, you can see what there is to look forward to. The blue text links are what I have so far. A few of many titles to look forward to in playing video games on Ninja Turtles 25 Years inlcude: Donky Kong, Legend Of Zelda, Duck Hunt, Mega Man, Sonic The Hedgehog, Call Of Duty, Crash Bandicoot, Tetris, Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Simon, Pacman, Pong, 3D Chess, Mahjong, Super Mario Brothers, PlayStation Network, XBOX LIVE, some other game room games and much MUCH more. On top of being able to play online video games, you can also soon check up on current events, sign up for a free membership through a Widget, chat online with other Ninja Turtles 25 Years members. I can't wait to really get these new add-ons going. You can access the site at: www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com, and to get to the video games, click the navigation link titled "Games And Extras" at the very end in the navigation on the page's top. Enjoy the games when they all become available.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/

Ninja Turtles 25 Years Now Has Playable Games
Page 1 of 1