TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series

Go down 
+14
Xile
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Livi
Donatello1
BowStaff001
InfantileDinosaur
Michelangelo
mikeyfangirl2581
The Demonic Kitten
Katana_Boy
Sliotar909
Zensku
Raph95
Ayro
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :
Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Empty
PostSubject: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 11:56 am

HI,

I'm just wondering, why has Donny so damned much fangirls in this series??

April, Qarry (forgotten the human name), that woman from "the people's choice and of course ME!!
What' so special on him?
Don

We need a heart/love emotion!
greetz

Last edited by on Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:43 pm

Yey, that's what I wanted to do with this kind of forum (about Don). You know, that's strange question. I'll try to find answer from Dan Berger, but I don't think he'll know. I also asked him who's Cody's father, but he didn't know. So even Mirage Studios don't know everything Big grin
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeThu Nov 22, 2007 3:42 am

Yoy, Ayro... You forgot someone too... Well YOU Laughing out loud
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 12:05 pm

OMG, You Are Right!!!
How could I???? Hope, I still can edit that^^
greetzu
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 1:02 pm

Yeah, you can. Hey, I've got an aswer. It's actually not an answer, but Dan Berger said that Big grin.

Quote :
I guess they appreciate his intelligence and compassion.

That's his "answer". But what can we do, hehe?
Back to top Go down
Zensku

Zensku

Female
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2007-11-20

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2007 4:01 pm

When I was little, I loved Don xD and in one game, I wanted always play Don, but one day my brother took him and then I started to cry, because I wanted him Big grin But now, I "love" Raphael ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/zensku
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 8:06 am

My friend also like him... Like bro, too. So Ayro, right now you get a new bro. 12-year old xP And we are brothers by some old great-great-great-great-grandpa, so hi sister!
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 9:18 am

Cool, welcome, little Bro from far far away XD
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2007 10:41 am

Hahaha.... I loe when you meet your family... Ask parents did some great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great gradpa live here in Serbia? Or his son, or son of his son or somethig... Baybe Don was born here, ya know...
Back to top Go down
Sliotar909

Sliotar909

Female
Number of posts : 140
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2007 10:43 am

Don's my favourite too and I think everyone loves him so much because he's just so sweet! I mean, I'm not saying the others aren't as well, but how many times do you see Don in a bad mood? Even Leo and Mikey have their bad days and Raph has his legendary temper losing sessions (though we still love him), but Donnie is just one happy turtle! I don't know, that's just one of my many pointless theories, but that's what I think! (I hope I didn't bore you too much!)
Back to top Go down
http://ie.youtube.com/Camogiechick911
Katana_Boy

Katana_Boy

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2007 6:17 pm

I dunno, Don's not always the happiest turtle. I've seen one episode where he looks pretty mad.
Back to top Go down
The Demonic Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 90
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 8:30 pm

Oh, Donny knows the taste of girls! (No, it's not that you thought... Well... I don't think so... But... Who knows...o_o)

...And they do know the taste of him, as it seems =)
Back to top Go down
mikeyfangirl2581

mikeyfangirl2581

Female
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 9:42 am

I luffles Mikey but Don is pretty cool.I mean he is the smartest one and most girls like me like that in a guy.
Back to top Go down
Michelangelo

Michelangelo

Male
Number of posts : 43
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ME!!! Mikey!
Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 2:15 am

Ayro wrote:
HI,

I'm just wondering, why has Donny so damned much fangirls in this series??

April, Qarry (forgotten the human name), that woman from "the people's choice and of course ME!!
What' so special on him?
Don

We need a heart/love emotion!
greetz
1. He's the sensitive nice guy (and way too boring) so naturally most gals would like him MOST!
2. Quarry's human name is Sydney and April's attracted to Case
3. That girl from peoples choice is Jhanna, nice girl.
Back to top Go down
http://au.youtube.com/user/madmichelangelo
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:38 pm

Well I guess, besides the sensitiveness, and boredomness, he is also very smart and understanding person. He is able to see the world deeply in many aspects, which is deadly rare quality of a human, I assure you!
And, you know, the normal geeks are usually physically weak and hardly can defend you from any dangerous ppl. O'course, that's not like a rule, but not a rarety aswell. Maybe this is more like a stereotype, but it has a grain of truth.

And Donny, he's a ninja and he's strong enough, even tho he doesn't like to fight, which is a quite good quality aswell. That means that he's calm and soberminded man which would never create a problem himself and maybe that makes the opposite sex think that he is comfortable to live with.

And, o'course if you have some brain in your skull, Don is interesting guy to chat with. I'm sure he knows alot of interesting things from how to assemble a cellphone to physical theories about the structure of the world. I'm pretty sure he can even explain the string theory, which can be understanded by only 2-3% of humanity nowadays ;]

Hmmm... in a few words, he is strong and he is smart and such combination is attractive.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:25 pm

Well said my friend, well said...

But yes, Donatello is my kinda turtle. I mainly became a Donny fan because well...

At first I was totally into the whole tough-guy thing from Raphael, and thought "hey! I think Raphie will be mine!". But, I think when Raphie became on my list of #2 was when I started to get to know Donnie a little better...
Donnie is one of those guys that every girl wants. He's nice/a gentlemen, a lot more sane than most of the males out there, he's a complete genious but isn't too geeky about it, definatly makes smart look hot/awesome, AND shell can he fight! (talk about 'defending yourself', he's a friggin' ninja for pete's sake!). I mean really, he's invented tones of stuff that not only kicks shell, but the inventions also saves him and his brothers' lives from time to time too. I also think he IS the brother that helps hold the team together, along with Leo.

Do I need to say more? I mean, Don is one HOT mutant ninja turtle. ❤
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:22 am

Poor Raphie-boy. You abandoned him becuase of some computer geek. ;___;
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:34 am

Uh, don't get me wrong, I like Raphael too, and I think he's awesome...I just, like Donny better :oops: .

It's always been hard to determine who's my fave. Especially when you go through those phases when you can't tell who's the best on the team because of those individual episodes where its centered around only one turtle...

*Sighs* I don't explain myself very well, do I?
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Nah, it's ok, Nowstaff :]

Quote :
Donnie is one of those guys that every girl wants.

I guess I'm one of those rare excluions, 'cus I never liked him as a man... but always - as a person. I adore his ability to create just astounding things from, darn, a garbage! ;O Heesh, tell me how does he do this?!

But! I'm here to say that I'm here to save poor abandoned Raphie! xD 'Cus I like him as a man type. I mean, I like men like him. Like, all cool and crazy x] Well, I always had a strange taste in men... ;p
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:37 pm

Don't worry, no strange tastes here.

I mean a lot of us are actually in love with the turtles. XP
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:45 pm

Shhh! It is a big secret of each of us!! xD
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:39 pm

Jeez! What's your problem Dino!? Do you WANT people to find out we're in love with mutant turtles? It's not like we're on some TMNT fan site or anything X3!

:leosmile: Nerd :crazy: :sad:

Nope, no TMNT fans here :drunken:
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:56 am

o_0 I wasa joke, actually.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:19 pm

I know it was a joke, I was just playing along with ya...

Um, was I not supposed to?
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:22 pm

hahahaha, I guess we don't understand each other very well. x]

Well, doesn't matter. Stop off-toping already.

P.S. Use a chatbox sometimes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series   Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donny's Lovers in the 2k3 series
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next