TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6028 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What cartoon series is better?

Go down 
+2
allxthatxi'mxnot
turcosoup
6 posters

What series is better?
The old one
What cartoon series is better? Voteendtx667%What cartoon series is better? Voteendzq0
 67% [ 2 ]
The new one
What cartoon series is better? Voteendtx633%What cartoon series is better? Voteendzq0
 33% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
What cartoon series is better? Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100What cartoon series is better? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-01-21

What cartoon series is better? Empty
PostSubject: What cartoon series is better?   What cartoon series is better? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:04 pm

This question really got me thinking but i like the new series a little bit better.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
allxthatxi'mxnot

allxthatxi'mxnot

Male
Number of posts : 79
Warning Level :
What cartoon series is better? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What cartoon series is better? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo.(i.e., all of em)
Registration date : 2010-02-07

PostSubject: Re: What cartoon series is better?   What cartoon series is better? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:08 pm

I'd say the 2003 series. Is that what you meant by old series? The 2003 series (PRE FAST FORWARD) was the best, and the one that Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird liked best, because it followed the comics very, very closely.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
What cartoon series is better? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100What cartoon series is better? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What cartoon series is better?   What cartoon series is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:57 am

The 2k3 series was my favourite (up to season 4). :>
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What cartoon series is better?   What cartoon series is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:45 am

The 2k3 (from season 1 to 5) series was my favourite 2. Although, I prefer the 80´s series instead of TMNT "Back to the Sewers".
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
AnonSoD

AnonSoD

Female
Number of posts : 6
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2010-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What cartoon series is better?   What cartoon series is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:11 pm

It depends on what I'm looking for. If I just what lulz then I'd say the 80s toon. But being older and looking for a series with more depth and character development, I'd have to say the new toon, seasons 1-4.

Also, Emo Leo is hilarious. Just say'n.
Back to top Go down
Genbu

Genbu

Female
Number of posts : 52
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo and Donatello.

But mostly Leo..>////>
Registration date : 2009-07-20

PostSubject: Re: What cartoon series is better?   What cartoon series is better? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Season 2003, (until Fast forward & Back to the Sewers)

and the Ninja Tribunal season. I actually reeeally liked that one.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: What cartoon series is better?   What cartoon series is better? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:59 am

AnonSoD wrote:
Also, Emo Leo is hilarious. Just say'n.

He is. :P Very, very funny.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What cartoon series is better?   What cartoon series is better? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What cartoon series is better?
Page 1 of 1