TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resident Evil: TMNT

Go down 
+2
Sev
bustersword
6 posters

How do you like RE:TMNT?
Great!
Resident Evil: TMNT Voteendtx663%Resident Evil: TMNT Voteendzq0
 63% [ 5 ]
Cool!
Resident Evil: TMNT Voteendtx613%Resident Evil: TMNT Voteendzq0
 13% [ 1 ]
Sweet!
 13% [ 1 ]
Okay.
Resident Evil: TMNT Voteendtx60%Resident Evil: TMNT Voteendzq0
 0% [ 0 ]
Sucks.
 13% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :
Resident Evil: TMNT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Resident Evil: TMNT Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Resident Evil: TMNT Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 8:44 am

(You can call this story Resident Evil: TMNT or Biohazard: TMNT)
RESIDENT EVIL: TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO KNOW ABOUT RESIDENT EVIL:

The original Resident Evil revolves around a series of cannibalistic homicides that occur in the Arklay Mountains region, situated north of the fictional Raccoon City in 1998. The local police's Special Tactics and Rescue Squad (S.T.A.R.S.) are commissioned to investigate the sources of these murders. When Bravo Team, the initial team deployed to the area, fails to report back, Alpha Team goes on a rescue mission to find them. They are led to a seemingly abandoned mansion, where the team encounters Zombies and other creatures, leading them to discover the remains of most of their comrades in the house. In the end, it is revealed that the house is actually a front for a top-secret laboratory owned by the international Umbrella Corporation, and that the creatures are the result of experiments with a genetically modified virus called the T-Virus. Resident Evil 0 explores the cause of the viral outbreak and Bravo Team's ordeal prior to the events of the Mansion incident.
The following game, Resident Evil 2, takes place two months after the events of the original game in Raccoon City itself. With S.T.A.R.S. unable to convict Umbrella for their wrongdoings, the company continues their experiments within an underground facility. However, a botched attempt to steal a former scientist's (Dr. William Birkin) work results in the new G-Virus being leaked into the city's sewage. This results in most of the city's population being turned into zombies, leaving only a few survivors trying to find a way to escape the city alive. The third game, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, takes place around this same time period, and features a similar premise. The game concludes its story by depicting the city's ultimate destruction by a massive air strike. The Resident Evil: Outbreak series depicts the attempts of normal civilians trying to escape the city.
Resident Evil Code: Veronica depicts the previous games' survivors attempt to expose the Umbrella corporation and sabotage their operations. Code: Veronica reveals the existence of a rival corporation, who employs Albert Wesker, the crooked leader of the Raccoon City S.T.A.R.S. team, also developing their own bio-weapons.
Set six years after the events of the previous games, Resident Evil 4 begins with the dissolving of Umbrella Corporation. The focus is on a religious cult known as the Los Illuminados that uses a breed of ancient parasites known as Las Plagas to turn victims into mind-controlled psychopaths known as "Ganados". The same Organization seen in Code: Veronica also plays a role in Resident Evil 4, by having two of their agents attempt to steal a master sample of the parasite for their disposal.

CHAPTER 1: THE SEWERS

After destroyng, the whole Racoon City was in ruins. But the T-virus and G-virus was able to escape from Umbrella ruins. Viruses was just flying on the air...

After ten years, viruses has come to New York City. It was a ideal place for a duplicating beacuse there was a lots of murders. Just one murder happends in the back alley. The T-virus is land on the dead body and G-virus had go to sewers. Anyways, the T-virus was start to duplicating on body and dead man is woke up...
But in the sewers...
''Weeeehaaaaa!'' somebody screamed.
It was somebody skating down the sewers. It was dark night so you couldn't saw their faces.
''This is awesome'' somebody shouted.
The shadow disappears. There was a four guys of a size of normal human, about 20 years, but their skin was green. One had blue bandana, one red, one orange and one had a purple bandana. They were looking like some ninjas. They were having so much fun.
But they didn't know that G-virus had create a scary monster wich start to scream.
''What was that!?'' shouted blue one.
''Nothing. Maybe that's beacuse you're skating with full power!'' sayed orange one.
They were continue skating and-a rock shows and shoots them.
''What a...!?'' sayed red one confused.
''S... Shit!'' sayed purple one scary.
What he's saw was a monster with big hands and with eye on his back. Monster is been just about to kill them, and somebody shoots. Monster screamed and ran away. From shadows comes a woman in a biker outfit and she points her gun into them.
''I've swear you're will not come out that easy'' she said.
''Wait, wait, we're not one of them!'' sayed blue one.
She's looks them.
''You're not?'' she asked unshure.
''No, we're not'' sayed blue one.
She's point her gun down and helps them to get up.
''Who are you and what are you doing here?'' asked purple one.
''I'm Claire, Claire Redfield. I'm here looking for my brother Chris'' Claire sayed.
''Well, i am Leonardo, this red one is Raphael, the purple one is Donatello and that last is Michelangelo.'' introduces Leo them. ''Why do you search here?''
''Well, we're find out that a T and G virus are in this town so we're research New York and we're go here, but that monster seperated us.'' Claire explains.
''T and G virus?'' asked Don
Claire explains about T-virus: ''The T-Virus is built like many viruses, but not all. It is a protein crystal with an RNA core. As the crystal makes contact with a cell's membrane, it inserts its RNA into the cell. The cell absorbs the viral genome into its own DNA, which takes over the cell's functions. The cell begins to produce offspring of the original virus. The new viruses are then released from the host cell and infect the neighboring cells, which starts the process all over again.
The T-Virus kills and replaces the dead mitochondrial organelles with a replica of itself. The virus then combines with other cells to produce energy. The energy produced is just enough to power the motor neurons and the basic lower brain functions. Not only that, but this bypasses the entire circulatory system, which makes the heart and lungs redundant systems that can be disposed of. The reanimated host body is then left with the intense need to feed in order to replenish energy supplies without having to sacrifice its own tissue. Actions taken by the host in this time period greatly resemble that of "zombies" depicted in horror movies, and are thus dubbed by that name.''
''Shit...'' sayed Mikey.
''And what about G-virus?'' asked Leo
Claire: ''Well, there is not much to say, just what happends if someone is used it.''
And she's continue: ''Infection by the G-Virus is caused by injection or ingestion of the virus, but unlike creatures infected with the T-Virus, G-mutants cannot pass infection on to other creatures through physical contact or injury. Instead, they create offspring by orally implanting small, parasitic organisms into a live host through the palm of the hand. In unfortunate cases, a host who has no compatible DNA match will reject the parasite in a matter of hours or less. The embryo rapidly grows inside its host before bursting from their chest homage to the Alien movie series). Upon exiting the host body, the embryo quickly mutates into its adult form and goes in search of another host''
''That's amazing...'' sayed Don.
''We haven't got a time to talk. That monster will back. We have to warn Master Splinter!'' sayed Leo.
They runed to the lair and they saw a man running through the sewers.
''Chris!!'' shouted Claire.
''Claire!'' Chris sayed.
Chris runs to them.
''I'm glad you're okay!'' sayed Claire.
Chris looks at the guys and sayed: ''Have a mutant party?''
Claire: ''Oh! Oh, this is a Leo, this is Raph, Mikey and this is Don. They was almost killed by that monster.''
Leo: ''Can we go?''
After ten minutes they were at the lair.
''Master Splinter!?'' shouted Leo in hope he will found him on that way.
He remembered: ''Oh yeah! He was meditating when we're go.''
Don sayed to Claire and Chris: ''Stay here.''
Leo enters to Splinter's room.
Leo: ''Uhm, Master Splinter...''
Splinter: ''What is it, Leonardo?''
Leo: ''Ehm... well, how should i say... eh...''
Splinter: ''Why do you so fear to say?''
Leo: ''Allright, we have to leave this town.''
Splinter: ''But why Leonardo?''
Leo: We were just skating down the sewers and some scary monster attacked us. Then a one woman rescued us and explain about that outside is maybe a lots of zombies on street. She sayed that this town is in danger.''
Splinter: ''Where is she now?''
Leo: ''Sorry, but i... i've let her with her brother in.. and...''
Splinter: ''It's okay. Outside is danger and they have to be safe.''
Leo comes out. Claire was looking the Don's computer.
Claire: ''Who is this persons on the picture?''
Don: ''Oh, it's our friends April and Casey... Oh no!''
Claire: ''What is it?''
Don: ''They are outside and there is lots of zombies! The're not safe!
Leo: ''Master Splinter, we havo to get out!''
And they were run to the exit.
But they saw a two-three spiders infected with G-virus.
''Quick!'' Leo sayed and swithc his weapons.
''Wait!'' Claire stoped him. ''They can't be killed by swords or staffs! You have to use guns!''
In that moment Chris shoots with his Shotgun and kill the spiders.
Leo: ''Okay, let's get out!''
And they were climbing up and when they were out, they saw a horror on the streets.

END OF CHAPTER 1...

CASTS:
LEONARDO
DONATELLO
RAPHAEL
MICHELANGELO
MASTER SPLINTER
CLAIRE REDFIELD
CHRIS REDFIELD

Last edited by bustersword on Sat May 31, 2008 3:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I have to add characters.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :
Resident Evil: TMNT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Resident Evil: TMNT Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:35 am

CHAPTER 2: THE STREETS

After they were go out, the streets are been full of zombies looking for fresh human meat...
They even today doesn't know how, but one zombie comes out of darkness and go to them. They've run away to the end, but one man with gun and a knife on right side sayed:
''Freeze!''
Claire: ''Wait, Leon!''
Leon: ''Stand back!
They jump on other side and Leon killed a zombie.
Leo: ''What a...!''
''Just run to my van!'' Leon sayed fast.
They were jump in van and Leon fastly drive on a streets full of zobies.
Leon told to Don who is beeno on other side: ''Open that desk''
Don opened and there was a two handguns, one shotgun, a magnum and a submachine gun.
Leon: ''Better take those weapons! It will good against zombies!''
Don takes a one handgun and says: ''Master Splinter, i think this time you have to use a gun.''
Splinter: ''No, thanks...''
Don: ''How would you survive? You can't just kill them with a staff!''
Splinter after a while takes a handgun.
Mikey: ''Cool! I would see Master Splinter with hangun! Awesome!''
Raph kicks him and says: ''Shut up, you idiot.''
Claire continue to talk with Leon: ''Just what are you doing here?''
Leon: They sayed that i've have to go to New York. I've didn't know this would happend again...''
Don: ''Again?''
Leon: ''You've never heard about Racoon city indicent?''
Leo: ''Hey, i was 10 years old when i've heard that on news!
And from some unkown reason, the van stoped.
Leon: ''Dammit! It's broken! Better take the guns.''
They were out at moment with guns.
Mikey: ''Look how strange looks that driver in a car!''
And that car vas just driving to van.
Leon: ''Oh shit! Go there!!!''
They were running and the cars explode.
Leo: ''Where do we next!?''
Claire: ''We have to get to the your friends and then to Empire State Building!''
And on some unkown reasons, April's shop was near.
Raph: ''There it is! Let's go!''
But in the shop?
April was there with Casey.
April: ''Thanks you're come. I'm worring about these murders...
Casey: ''It's okay. I've can be anywhere you want!''
April: ''Would you come with me to my dad...?''
Casey: ''Not like that!''
And then, windows had broke beacuse zombies are trying to kill April and Casey.
April: ''What was that!?''
Casey: ''Don't worry! I will rescue you!''
But his weapons was too helpless to fight with zombies.
Right there, Don takes a shot from shotgun to zombie's heads.
Don: ''Don't worry!''
April comes to Don and asks: What is going on!? and who are these people?''
Don: ''Oh! Well, This is Claire, Chris and Leon, you three, this is April and Casey.''
Leon: ''Oh! Did you see a one girl with a blonde hair and a school uniform?''
Chris: ''Oh, one is just been in the back alley there when we're were go here.''
Leon: ''Oh shit!!''
They were head to the back alley.
In back alley she's been surounded by the zombies. She's Going backward and backward until she's come to wall. She's just think she will dead and some woman with blue clothes killed all zombies.
Chris shouted: ''Jill Valentine!''
Claire: ''You know her?''
Chris: ''She was my partner when i was a S.T.A.R.S member.''
Leon: ''Ashley! What are you doing in the town like this!?''
Ashley: ''Well, one guy with black glasses was kidnaped me and he was left me here.''
Chris: ''Albert Wesker.''
Leon: ''Dammit! Ada works for that guy!''
Ashley: ''So, that's her name!''
Leo: ''Ahm, you're sayed we have to go to Empire State Bulding?''
Leon: ''Oh yeah!''
And they run to the Empire State Building.
After 10 minutes Leo asks Master Splinter:
''Can you handle with that gun?''
''I can. Don't worry about me, Leonardo.''
''Allright. Not to worry, not to worry...''

END OF CHAPTER 2...

CASTS:
LEONARDO
RAPHAEL
DONATELLO
MICHELANGELO
MASTER SPLINTER
APRIL O'NEIL
CASEY JONES
CLAIRE REDFIELD
CHRIS REDFIELD
LEON S. KENNEDY
ASHLEY GRAHAM

(This story is going better and better! :lol!: )
Back to top Go down
Sev

Sev

Male
Number of posts : 27
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey!!!
Registration date : 2008-05-06

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 2:53 pm

sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com.kingsam142
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 1:54 pm

Here is the third:

CHAPTER 3: EMPIRE STATE BUILDING

When they're came, the doors was locked.
''Oh shit!'' shouted Raph angry.
April asks Claire: ''Why do we have to go here?''
Claire: ''Beacuse Chris had a information that a labs where the virus had come have a secret elevator wich is in this building.''
Don: ''But, how do we get in?''
Chris: ''Nothing hard''
When he's sayed that, he's points his shotgun on the doors and shoots. The glass was everywhere.
When they came in, they hear earthquake.
Leo: ''What was that!?''
The roof crashes and falls down. When dust is gone, they've understand that they were seperated.
Claire shouted: ''Are you allright!?''
Leo: ''Well...''
Leo looks around and saws Don on floor with rock on his bloody leg.
Don: ''Would anyone help!?''
Leo throws a rock away and says: ''Are you okay?''
Don: ''Well, my leg hurts and i can't move... auch!!''
Leo put him near the wall and says: ''We better split up. Mikey, you go that way! Raph, find something to heal Donny, and i've search for a exit and other survivors.''
They listened him and go.
Later...
Leo walks on the hall and then-he heard some women screaming.
Leo: ''A survivor!''
He runned to the place where he hears scream. There was a woman in blue shirt and a black skirt trapped by big stone.
Leo: ''Need a help?''
The woman sayed: ''Of course.''
He pushes rock and saves her.
Leo: ''Who are you and what are you doing here?''
Woman says: ''Me? Jill Valentine.''
He asked her: ''You're... You're not suprised?''
Jill: ''Why would i?''
Leo: ''You know... Beacuse you see me?''
Jill: ''Why would i scaed? I saw a worster things that you.''
Leo: ''Let's go.
On the other side Raph and Mikey are shouted for help, but no one answered.
Raph: ''That stupid earthguake!!''
He kicks a rock. After a few moments they hear another earthquake, but this time
rocks falls from a wall and elevator.
Mikey: ''Dude!''
Raph: ''Shut up, moron.''
They enter in and click button. After few moments elevator room is start to shake.
Raph: ''What was that!?''
They start to hear a kicks from roof and something falls down.
They've not saw what is it beacuse it's been dark. Little by little, the monster goes closer...
Leo and Jill are walked trough hall and they saw a doors.
Jill: ''Look!''
They enter in, but they were suprised! On the every side was another door!
Jill: ''Ooops.''
Leo: ''Wait! Some marks are on floor.''
He was right. A piece of biohazard sign has showed near the doors on right side.
They enter the second door and follow the sign. Later they find itselfs in room with a piano.
Jill: ''I think i know where is the path!''
Jill looked around, but Leo is forgot on Jill that he's singing a piano for a while.
Jill: ''Leo! You're playng awful!''
But then, a secret path opens and Jill falls down.
Jill: ''Aaaaaaaaa!!!!''
Leo: ''Jill!''
But it was too late. He didn't saw her, but he finds itself in a new office.
He's walked trough and someone is try to shoot him but he missed.
He's looked around to see who shoots him. He saw a woman in black t-shirt and
jeans.
She said: ''Oh, sorry. I tought you were one of those.''
She goes closer to desk. He asked:
''Em, you're not suprised too?''
She said: ''No, actualy. I've saw a worster things that you.''
Leo: ''I didn't cach your name, by the way.''
''Lara, Lara Croft. I'm here to find my boyfriend Alex.'' Lara said.
She pushes desk a little and said:
''If we're work together, we could move this thing.''
They push and see a passage.
At the same time, Raph and Mikey have to fight a big monster.
''What is it!?'' aked Raph.
The only thing that monster could say was: ''S...T...A...R...S''
The elevator finaly comes at destination and they run. On the same hall Leo, Lara and Jill mets
and saw them.
Raph: ''We have to stop this monster!''
And points on Nemesis.

END OF CHAPTER 3...

CASTS:
LEONARDO
DONATELLO
RAPHAEL
MICHELANGELO
JILL VALENTINE
LARA CROFT
NEMESIS
Back to top Go down
mikeyfangirl2581

mikeyfangirl2581

Female
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey!!!!
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 7:26 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 3:39 pm

CHAPTER 4: NEMESIS BATTLE

''Damn it! How did you defeat it!?'' sayed Raph to Jill while he's shoot at Nemesis.
''I think i've used rail gun.'' Jill says.
''BUT THERE IS NO RAIL GUN HERE!!!'' Raph shouted
''I know!!'' says Jill.
Nemesis is geting closer and closer. But instead of grabbing Jill, he grabbed Raph.
''Arrgghh!!!'' shouted Raph while he's try to free off the Nemesis.
Nemesis is trowed him like a toy. But after that, something comes out of Nemesis's hand.
''Oh no!! You will not!!'' Jill says while remembering how is her teammate Brad Vickers died.
By not having any guns, Jill is punched Nemesis in some place.
''Awesome move!'' sayed Lara.
''What?'' Jill does not understands Lara.
''No-Nothing.'' Lara zips her mouth.
Nemesis is just about grabbing Don, when a grenade kills Nemesis... for now.
''Head up! Need a help?'' says a misterious woman, with purple hair, white shirt and purple skirt.
''Thanks. By the way, i didn't cach your name.'' Don asks.
''Oh! I'm Cristia Alexis, but you can call me Cristie.'' says Cristia.
''Okay... Cristie.'' Don says.
''What are you doing here?'' Leo asks.
''I'm looking for my younger brother. His name is Jack Alexis. He's got green hair, blue shirt and brown pants. Did you saw him?'' Cristie asks.
''No. Sorry.'' says Mikey.
But-
A horrible voice can be hear now. It's Nemesis!
''Dammit! It won't give up!'' Leo says.
''Look!'' Jill pints at emergency stairs.
''JUMP!!'' Lara shouts and jumps out.
Everybody follows.

END OF CHAPTER 4...

CASTS:

LEONARDO
DONATELLO
RAPHAEL
MICHELANGELO
JILL VALENTINE
LARA CROFT
NEMESIS
CRISTIA ALEXIS
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 10:31 am

CHAPTER FIVE: STREETS AGAIN

''I think we escaped him.'' Says Chris while coming with Claire, Leon, Ashley, April, Casey and Splinter.
''YOU ARE ALIVE!!'' Says Mikey.
''Ah. Guys, this is Jill Valentine, Lara Croft and Cristia Alexis. Girls this is survivors.''
''Chris? What are you doing here?'' Jill says while she saws Chris.
''I-I'm investigating Umbrella researches.'' Chris says.
''Umbrella? Are they all behind this?'' Don asks Chris.
''Why, yeah!'' Chris says. ''But we have to find other way to Umbrella. We have a map.''
All of survivors examine the map.
''...And the fastest enterance must be here!''. Unfortuneatly, Chris shows the place that Turtles hates.
''It's... a Foot Clan's hideout!!'' Leo understands.
''Foot Clan who?'' Claire asks.
''They are our enemies.'' Leo explains.
''B-But how?'' Claire is not understands yet.
Leo explains everyone about master Yoshi, Shredder and others, how they're became what is today and other.
''Th-That is... Horrible!'' Jill not belived what she's heard.
''Anyways, the fastest way there is the train wich is in middle town.''
Chris: ''Let's head there.''
They walked trough the junk yard, when Jill sudennly falls.
''Jill!''
''Chris!!''
Few seconds later, she saws familliar face.
''Long time no see.'' It was Wesker!!
''Y-YOU! You are behind this all!''
''Yes, you got the point. By the way, did you saw a girl runnun' around? Name's Christia.''
''C.Cristia Alexis??''
Meanwhile, Mikey is researching trash for clues.
He's just about to told something to guys, but they weren't been there! He saw a boy who's looking him for few seconds, and then he's misteriously disappear.
Mikey is decided to find him.
He run trough the door. But there wasn't been anyone. It's being dark.
''Ah! Luckily i have a lighter!''
He turns on a lighter and saws a boy with green hair, just one wich Cristia is talking about.
''Leave me alone!!!'' Says boy and runs.
Luckily, he was cach his arm.
''Wait! I will not hurt you!!''
Boy stops.
''Now, why don't you tell me who are you.'' Mikey asks.
''I am Jack Alexis.''
''Why, i saw your sister couple of hours ago. She was worry about you. What are you doing in junkyard?''
''M-my mum tolds me to go to police station, but i've lost here.''
''Why, we are going to train station. There is your sister. Would you come with me?''
''Yeah!'' Says Jack.
Mikey and Jack heads to train station.
Meanwhile...
''Why is Cristia that impotant!?'' Jill ask Wesker.
''She's works for Umbrella.''
''LIAR!!'' Jill tries to punch him, but he's move and punches Jill.
Jill falls on ground, Wesker gets closer and grabs Jil's neck.
''So, you came to stop me? Heh, that will not work.''
Wesker again trows her a ground.
Jill is trying to get up, but Wesker stomps her with leg.
''Now you're finished.'' Says Wesker and points his gun.''Noone will hear you here, and you will die...''
But at that moment...!
Somebody shoots at his hand and Handgun falss to Jill. She grabs it and points at Wesker.
She saws that Leo and Splinter are came to help.
''I knew you will came to aid.'' Says Jill.
''So, you came. See ya next time.'' Wesker says and trows a flash grenade, and escapes.
''Is he kidnaped Ashley?'' Asks Leo Jill.
''I think so. C'mon, let's head to train.'' Jill says.
Survivors goes to station. But...!
The monster wich attacked Turtles in sewers shows again.
''Not you again!?'' Leo says.
The monster roars and grabs a biig crowbar and trowhs it at Jill and Leo.
''Dammit! We're trapped!!'' Leo says.
Monster i just about to kill Leo and Jill, when Splinter is finded a gun and shoots once, twice, triple...
Anyways, monster escapes and Splinter says:
''Get up. We have to get to train.''
They head to train.
When they came, Mikey says:
''Guys!! I like to meet you with someone! This is Jack, a Cristia's brother!''
''Where is my sister?'' Jack asks.
''Well, she's gone somewhere, she says that she got so...-''
''Jack!!'' it was Cristia.
''Sister!!'' Jack says.
''Are you allright? Where is mum and dad??''
''They are hide at police station.''
''Looks like the hidout will wait. Let's go at police station!'' Mikey says.
''There is train, i will check it up.'' Raph says and goes.
He opens the dorrs of train and looks around. But someone shoots at him!
He saw a blonde girl with New York university biker suit. She tries another shoot, but Raph catches her gun an points at air.
''Lemme go!!'' says girl.
''First let your gun go!!'' Raph shouts.
He lets the girl and she points at him.
''Hehe! You're unarmed!''
''Fail.'' Says Raph and points Assault Rifle at her.
''Allright.'' she trows a gun. ''Who are you? I'm Elza Walkers''
''I-I'm Raphael, but call me Raph. What girl like you doing here?''
''I'm looking for my brother. S.T.A.R.S. member, name's Petton Walkers.''
''S.T.A.R.S.? You mean that N.Y.P.D. special force?''
''Yeah.''
''No, i didn't saw him.''
'' Is somebody else with you?''
''Yeah. A whole bucket of survivors. Come in!!''
Everybody enters.
''Guys, this is Elza Walkers.''
''If you wanna use train, i can operate it.'' says Elza.
''Sure.'' Chris says.
Elza enters second room.''Would you stay in Cable Cart or you will enter here?''
''With you, if some monster enters.''
Few minutes later...
''S.T.A.R.S....'' it was a familliar voice.
''Nemesis again!! Raph, go an check!''
''Understood!'' Raph says to Jill.
''Raph... Take care.'' Elza says.
He enters and saws right. The Nemesis.
''You bastard!! Leave us alone!!! Screams Raph and shoots.
After few minutes...
''Dammit, the train wont stop!!'' Elza shouts.
''Raph!! Enter here!!''
But it was too late. the train crushes in a building.
''It isn't Clocktower...'' Jill says remembering her Racoon city escape.
''But it's Foot Clan's hideout.'' Chris says while looking his map.
Soon, the Raph jumps out of fire.
''Raph!!!'' Eliza says.
''I'm okay. Let's go in. Master Splinter, look after Jack.''
Soon, they enter in hideout...

END OF CHAPTER 5...

CASTS:
LEONARDO
RAPHAEL
DONATELLO
MICHELANGELO
SPLINTER
JILL VALENTINE
CHRIS REDFIELD
CLAIRE REDFIELD
CRISTIA ALEXIS
JACK ALEXIS
ELZA WALKERS

(I can't wait to wrote next chapter!!!)
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Number of posts : 62
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : all 4 of them
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:19 am

why wud anyone vote bad or sucks if this forum if for tmnt fans
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:43 am

darthleonardo wrote:
why wud anyone vote bad or sucks if this forum if for tmnt fans

If you don't want to vote, don't vote. Why would somebody be so lazy to type with normal grammar?
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 6:33 am

CHAPTER 6: FOOT CLAN'S HIDEOUT

''What is this place, anyways?'' Chris says suprised.
''Next time you better hear what i've say, not look at Jill's...'' Leo says
''Okay, okay!!'' Chris says.
''I hope Shredder is not here, or he will kill us all...'' Don thinked.
But then they hear some footsteps.
''Oh, shit! Run here!'' Says Leo and they hide at storage room.
They see Shredder and his assistant, Karai.
''Master, what will we do? Zombies are everywere!'' Karai says.
''Don't worry. I think that all citizens are already dead, so noone will ever know about the escape of G-Virus.'' Shredder says.
''What if everyone here is turn into zombies? And what about turtles?'' says Karai.
''Don't worry, we're enough ready to kill them all.''
They leave.
''G-Virus escape... what does that mean??'' Leo says.
Anyways they continue.
''We better split up. Jill, Chris, look for a escape route, Claire and Mikey, look for survivors wich are maybe went here, Leon and Ashley, look for the enterance in Umbrella labs. Don, Cristie, Raph and Elza will examine the labs, and we will stay here in case of emergency.'' Leo says.
And so they split up.
CHRIS AND JILL
''Are you shure this is good good?'' Chris says.
''Don't worry, i've passed trough this already in mansion, do you remember?''
''Yeah.''
''What's this place?'' Jill says.
The place was looked like garden and it had seven strange statues.
''PUT ELEMENT HERE'' It was written on statues.
''Oh damn! Looks like wi will search for something that has connections with elements.'' Says Jill.
Chris and Jill headed another way.
CLAIRE AND MIKEY
''This must be garden, right?'' Says Claire.
They were on rooftop's garden.
''Okay... we need thrird person to open the doors.'' Says Claire while looking at the fingerprint scanner.
''I think i can see third person.'' Says Mikey while showing a one Foot Ninja guarding.
They sneak him to the back and they put him something to mouth and he falls.
''WOW! Mikey, i didn't know that your acessory can kill somebody with its smell!'' Claire says suprisley.
They open the door.
''Well, this staff looks strange...''
In the room they saw a staff on the chair. On the staff was writen:
''THE ELEMENT OF FIRE''
''Oh thanks! That's what we need!'' Says Jill.
''Where did you come off?'' Says Claire.
''We're find statues. I think that this staff would fit to them perfectly!''
DON, CRISTIA, RAPH AND ELZA
''This looks cool...''Says Don.
''Yeah, but don't ya' dare to play now.'' Says Raph.
''Look, a fax!'' Says Elza.
Fax:
''FROM: Mery Alexis
TO: Oroku Saki
Mr. Oroku Saki, i have to report you that a little ''outbreak'' has hapend in one of our labs. The Umbrella's soldiers had tried to take the T and G virus away from my husband Dave, but i've managed to destroy them in Racoon City. Hope you will understand.''
''So THAT'S reason why is this mess hapend at firs-!''
''WAIT A MINUTE! This fax is sended by Mery Alexis. Cristie, IS THIS YOUR MOTHER!?'' Don says.
''I DIDN'T KNEW THAT IS HAPPEND!!'' Cristia says.
''...Sorry.'' says Don
''Don't worry.'' Cristie sayd.
LEO AND LARA
''What are we searching for?'' Lara asks.
''We're searching for others. They didn't came back for an hour.'' Leo says.
They enter in place with a throne.
''This must be the throne room...'' Leo says.
''Not him again!!'' Says Lara.
There was the Nemesis behind them.
''I know there is a hidden elevator in here... Oh, here is it!'' Says Leo.
They ran into elevator.
''Oh, it's just that artifact.. Let's g-'' Leo says.
But when he's turned around, Lara is pointed her gun at him.
''Leo, give me that artifact.''
''Lara!? What is this means?''
''I've camed here not just to look for Alex. I've also camed here to take this.''
''Wait a minute! Alex is working here, right!? You used him!''
''Right, but later i've started to like him, that's why i've searched for him. Just give me that.''
''Allright...''
Leo takes the artifact ant trows it at Lara.
''Thanks.''
''Let's get back and pretend this is not happend.''
''I agree.''
AT HALL
''Did you find the exit?'' Says Leo.
''No. We need only one Element staff and i can't find it!'' Says Jill.
''Let's head there.''
At the Statue Place:
''There was only button and i've pressed it, and some trapdoor is opened and closed.''
''Hm, i see. Jill, press that button and hold it, and i will se what is there.'' Says Don.
Don takes last Element staff.
''And here is it!''
They put the staff and the elevator shaft opens.
''We're ready to go.''
After the elevator takes them down, they enter in the room with a secret passage. They enter there.
They go to the door, but everyone falls into trapdoor exept Lara.
She saws Karai.
''Who are you?'' Says Lara
''That's not of you concern.''
''WHAT DID YOU DO TO ALEX!?'' Says Lara.
''Who? Oh, you meant about one of our soldiers. I've killed him personaly beacuse he was infected with Virus.''
''Always about that stupid Virus!''
''Soon, you will join him.''
But Lara is pushed her and she falls in water.''
''Well, it's time to search others.''
She jumps into trapdoor, bt she didn't see nobody.
She heads to the stairs.
Soon, she was at backyard of Police Station...

END OF CHAPTER 6...

CASTS:
LEONARDO
RAPHAEL
DONATELLO
MICHELANGELO
JILL VALENTINE
CHRIS REDFIELD
CLAIRE REDFIELD
CRISTIA ALEXIS
ELZA WALKERS
LARA CROFT
KARAI

Last edited by bustersword on Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SOWAMIKEY

SOWAMIKEY

Male
Number of posts : 87
Warning Level :
Resident Evil: TMNT Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Resident Evil: TMNT Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Mikey
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Leon S. Kennedy rocks!!
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil: TMNT   Resident Evil: TMNT Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:56 pm

(SUPRISE Razz Razz !! It's been a while.)

CHAPTER 7: NY POLICE STATION

After Lara went in, she looked around to see is anyone missing. Finaly, she close the doors.
''What took you so long?'' Leo asks.
''Can I be worried for at least second?'' Lara says.
Leo:''Sure.''
As they went in, they saw four doors.
Don: '' There are 14 of us. So...''
He looks them and continues:
''Leo, Lara and Splinter will go to first door. Raph, Mikey and Chris will go through second, me, Cristia and Jack will go there, and Claire, Leon and Ashley will go there.''
''What about me?'' Jill run to them.
''Well... you can go with Chris if you wanna.''
And they go, while April and Casey guarded.

FIRST DOOR, FIRST CHALLENGE

''I don't know about this, this station is too creepy...'' Lara says.
''Hmmm... ''The shooting area''.'' Leo says what was wroten on door.
They went in.
''Cool. Lemme check my shooting skills.'' He said, but zombified dogs jumped out of window.
''Leo, why don't you left that piece of plate and change target for your ''shooting skills''.'' Lara said.
They were done in a minute.
Lara:''While we were going here, i saw prisions. Maybe we find something interesting there.''
They went there, but they suprise! A bunch of zombies were in the prisions, showing their hands through the windows.
''Good luck there isn't an rebellion out there; they would all gone out!'' Leo said.
''If you wanna, they will.'' they heard an voice, then a click.
The zombies now were set free. Leo, Lara and Splinter ran away from them. They hided in one office. Leo shuted the door, and Lara was looking around.

SECOND DOOR, SECOND QUEST

Raph, Mikey, Jill and Chris were in a gallery.
''What's this? Mikey readed description of the picture:
How can we believe in heaven?
Human reason counters all,

My tears are soul society. My life is just a fragment
Of the universe and more,
There must be more than I can see.
''Wait a minute, these are lyrics from song ''Soul Society'' by Kamelot!'' Raph says suprised.
''I think it's a code.'' Chris says.
''Then transalate this!''
Chris starts:
''How can we believe in heaven? Human reason counters all... this musta mean the humans are encountering us and they won't let us go...''
''So there is an secret passage?'' Mikey asks.
''Yes. My tears are soul society. My life is just a fragment Of the universe and more, There must be more than I can see... There is an statue of woman crying. Down there... there is a switch!''
He push it, and founds an fragment of emblem.
''That gets rid of My life is just a fragment. Of the universe and more, There must be more than I can see... There is another one, and it's somewhere we didn't saw at first place!''
''Bingo!'' Jill says. She takes something from an one picture.
''Why did Kamelot maded song like this?'' Asks Mikey.
Chris puts emblem on wall, and they went through passage. They find themselfs on roof.
''Wait a minute! There is an helicopter! Over here!!'' Jill says.
The helicopter wents to roof, but explodes in a second. They could saw only; Nemesis! He looks at them, and lefts.
''Now this is just friggin' great! What we're gonna do?''

THIRD DOOR, THIRD DANGER

Don, Crista and Jack were going through the corridors what seemed to be endless...
''There is a switch for every shutter. Why don't we open one?'' Jack says and presses one.
But zombies get out of shutter.
''Now great, Jack. You will get us killed!'' Cristia says and shoots them.
''There is one shutter covered in blood.'' Don pushes a switch. Bingo! They were at corridor with two doors. They enter to morgue.
''Eeew, it stinks here!'' Jack says.
''Looks like here i can't pick up anything important. Let's go.'' Cristia says.
But corpses wakes up from endless dreams as zombies!
Luckily, they get out.

FOURTH DOOR, FINAL ESCAPE

''This musta been parking...'' Claire says.
They were in a place where were parked lot of cars.
''These doors looks like they don't fit in.'' Ashley says.
As they enter in, they see everyone else through lots of tv's. Leon notices a microphone.
''Listen up! I think i found exit! I repeat: I think i found exit!'' Leon says through microphone.
15 minutes later...
''Everyone on number?'' Leon says. After he gets positive answer, he says:
''I've found an wentilation duct. I don't know can i crawl there...''
''I can crawl through there. Look!'' Jack says and crawls in.
''Wait! Jack!''
But they couldn't hear him anymore.
''Okay. Let's go, one by one...''

END OF CHAPTER 7...

CASTS:
LEONARDO
RAPHAEL
DONATELLO
MICHELANGELO
SPLINTER
JILL VALENTINE
CHRIS REDFIELD