TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blank Of Tengu

Blank Of Tengu

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :
Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-04

Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS   Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 6:54 pm

So, who's seen the new trailer's for RE5 from the Tokyo Game Show? Pretty impressive stuff I think-
(Spoilers!)-
Wesker looks awesome, there' some mean looking monsters around (including a HUGE one attacking a boat). It looks like the storyline is really getting back on track.... And is Jill really dead?! Also.... Spencer?!
I'm totally hyped for the new game, bring on march! (Watchmen comes out in cinemas then as well).
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :
Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS   Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:47 am

Whaaaaat!? Jill is dead!?!? How it can beeee...
And what about Spencer?
Anyways, it's great game, but it would be shame if it's like the Resident Evil 4...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
Blank Of Tengu

Blank Of Tengu

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS   Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:17 am

Well, I think Capcom may be playing a trick on us, but one of the trailers seems to suggest that Jill is dead. But is anyone really dead in Resident Evil?
And for a second we saw an old man in a wheelchair, in a gothic setting- Everyone's pretty sure it's Spencer (at long last!). He says 'All was lost with Racoon city...', Wesker is standing behind him.
The game's engine is the same as RE4- Which to be fair was a good game, I don't think it would have come under as much fire if it had more to do with the actual storyline, which RE5 does- Exploring the origin of the T-Virus, which as was mentioned in Code Veronica, was discovered in Africa.
I can't wait! Six more months... But at least there's a Resident Evil straight-to-DVD movie coming out in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
SOWAMIKEY

SOWAMIKEY

Male
Number of posts : 87
Warning Level :
Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Mikey
Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS   Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 5:05 am

I SAW A GAMEPLAY! IT`S AWSOME!
Back to top Go down
nia7

nia7

Male
Number of posts : 29
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Mikey
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS   Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 7:52 am

Quote :
Well, I think Capcom may be playing a trick on us, but one of the trailers seems to suggest that Jill is dead.

Oh yeah. I think saw that trailer from a game shop i happened to walk pass it.

At the end of trailer it show Jill's grave.

Ooooooh...... mysterious..........

Or total let down Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS   Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 - New Trailers from TGS
Page 1 of 1