TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6036 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Number of posts : 62
Warning Level :
Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : all 4 of them
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Empty
PostSubject: Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3)   Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:04 am

(fan made sonic episode of the old series)(tmnt of the 80s version) sonic-yo sally thoght u said were gonna get rid of robotnik for good sally-we are we made some tanks and weapons for the kill (BOOOOOOOOOM) sonic-WOOOO WHAT WAS THAT sally-oh my goodness (as they look at a newlandmark they get surprised and investigate meanwhile at robotniks base) robtnik-SNIVELY WHAT WAS THAT snively-oh my goodness theres a new landmark robotnik-hmmm hahahah ready my army were plannig an attack (meanwhile at the technodrome)shredder-KRANG WHAT WAS THAT krang-we landed in a dimension not knownd lets investigat (as they get in the modiules they look outside and were surprised) shredder-were are we krang-were in a new dimension it appears oh no no no no shredder-oh goodness (as they look miles ahead an entire army of swat bots meanwhile the turtles go outside to investigate don-where are we leo-don know raph-hey who are those guys (as they see the freedom figters with SHREDDER KRANG BEBOB AND ROCKSTEADY AND attacks next the freedom fighters fight the ninja turtles and with the help of shredder krang bebop and rocksteady

Last edited by Raph95 on Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Changed the topic title.)
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :
Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: things go so wrong part 2   Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:03 pm

1. shredders wrong path

when the ninja turtles confront the freedom fighters they saw them with shredder they attack leo says its shredder they might be inlead with them raph says lets get them mikey spins his grappling hook and ties shredder bebob and rockstaedy up when the freedom fighters saw the attack they go in for the hit sonic says hey what are u guys doing don says dont fool us the turtles attack sonic sonic dodges their attacks and dose a spin dash on them the turtles dodge it robotnik and an entire army comes out of nowhere and attacks leo says hey wheres krang robotnik says alrgiht citisens of new york i the gret robotnik shall now conquer ur city krang says not if i have anything to say about it then he comes out of nowhere with an entire army of foot soldiers and tanks and attacks robotniks soldiers robotnik calls his swat bots to attack shredder confrontes robotnik in his machine and attacks him the freedom fighters escape leo says shredder for once we have to team up its the only way to stop him shredder says this is the last time id help u turtles the swat bots are mowning down the foot soldiers the turtles go out and try to sneak in but swat bots were everywhere they cudnt do the job shredder gets takend down by robotniks body suit its way to big and powerful for shredder krangs technology gives him the upper hand he uses a hologram machine to make him look like robotnik and sneak in but he fails robotnik captured him 1 hour later the technodrome blows up and shredder losses the war he gets captured and the turtles escape raph says guys i think WE BETTER GET THE SHELL OUT OF HERE mikey says i aggre dude lets go meanwhile robotnik robotisizes shredder robotnik says shredder krang ur all in my power now HHAHAHAHAHA as shredder and krang gets robotisized they both yell NOOOOOOOOOOO to be continued next shredder gets robotisied and the turtles joins the freedom fighters
Back to top Go down
LoveXXXLeonardo

LoveXXXLeonardo

Female
Number of posts : 458
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : ♥Leonardo♥
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2008-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3)   Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:37 pm

Hmm, ok so I have to say that it was a bit difficult to read
your story without any dots ^^'''
Otherwise, it good to see that you're posting some new stories here : )
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LoveXXXLeonardo
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3)   Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:15 pm

LoveXXXLeonardo wrote:
Hmm, ok so I have to say that it was a bit difficult to read
your story without any dots ^^'''
Otherwise, it good to see that you're posting some new stories here : )
wont it be cool if they aireed these episdos back in the 80s i mean shredder krang and the technodorme was awesome it wud ruin the kids spirit to see the technodrome blow up in a war shredder and krang getting robotisized its awesome
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: things go so wrong part 3   Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:44 pm

1. tmnt sonic friends or enemies?

after shredder lost the war the turtles escape they dont wont to end up like them for the past 3 days the turtles have been living in the forest attacked by swat bots and all sorts of tanks

leo says guys we really messed up there mikey says dude there were swat bots everywhere raph says yea chill out leo its not our fault we cudnt finish the job leo yells IF WE CUD HANDLE SHREDDER WE SHUD BE ABLE TO HANDLE THIS GUY don says dudes check this out i made something strong enough to break through robotniks forces when donnie tries it it blows up
don says woops leo says we need help against him don says all of our allies and friends in new york have beend robotizised raph says then how bout those animals and that super fast cat leo says hedgehog raph says whatever don says hmmm hey we dont need them lets go rescue shredder and sve our friends and new york
meanwhile the turtles arrive in front of channel six (news building)they sneak in throgh the air vent and get to aprils computer and searches a way to get passed the security don says oh my god our friends are planed to be extrmenated leo says WE GOT TO GET IN THERE 12 mins later don found a way to get in they arrive in front of the building and they get in the back they ran into 2 swat bots and foot soldiers but they easily wasted them
the ninja turtles arrive at a airvent and manges to get passed robotniks forces without being seend leo says i got a bad feeling bout this mikey says dudes look as they look down an open airvent they see shredder and krang with robotnik they open the airvent jump in and all 4 of them yelled TURTLE POWER!!!
shredder says its those turtles call the foot soldiers and swat bots as they arrive in they attack the turtles their were 35 of them and 3 giant machines the turtles manages to handle their own against them leo says we got u now robotnik says i like to see this SHREDDER ATTACK THE TURTLES shredder has weapons on him sooo advance the turtles had a hard time shredder punches don in the head and shoots like theirs no tomorow leo says guys try to draw his fire at the robotisizer they managed to do that and don gose behind shredder and shuts him down
robotnik pushes a button and 10 seconds later an whole group of tanks and swat bots arrived 85 swat bots and 35 tanks leo says oh no raph says see what u got us into leo mikey says so this is goodbye dudes but as they were about to get killed sonic arrives and helps the turtles against them they dont stand a chance against the combind might of sonic and the turtles
sonic says lets get out of here before more bots arrive leo says i aggre as they all get out robotnik yells NOOOOOOO I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG!!!!!!!
to be continued next the turtles arrive at knot hole and the freedom fighters and the turtles plans to attack shredder and robotnik
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3)   Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:44 am

Merged all topics.

There really is no need for creating different topic for every part of your story. Put your parts here and this topic. I edited title of the topic. To change the name of the topic, go to "Edit" button (
Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Edit1em1) of the first post and there you will be able to change it.

Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
darthleonardo

darthleonardo

Warning Level :

PostSubject: things go so wrong part 4   Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:52 am

is this the end for the turtles?

after the turtles failed to beat both shredder and robotnik they escaped into knot hole planning a way to stop both of them leo says how cud we stop both of those goons sally says nicole show all of the ways to get in the base without being seend
sally says here it is one way to get in without being seen sonic says then lets juice sally says wait sonic we need a power ring don says power ring? sally says its a ring that regenerates power sonic says so we have to wait 24 hours leo says by then our friends wud be extrmenated mikey says why didnt we rescue our freinds when we were in the base?
raph says this so stupid sonic says il go after robotnik and u guys go after that can head leo says no we must redem ourselfs we lost to robotnik and thats not how its going to be sonic says alrigth u guys are not going to maek it
3 mins later the turtles try to sneak in but they were seen swat bots says bryoratry one turtle alert blast them leo says oh great as the swat bots were shooting at them the turtles grab their weapons and yell TURTLE POWER!!!!!
the turtles were way to much for the swat bots meanwhile sonic sees shredders foot soldiers secretly working at a new technodrome this one is way bigger than the other one and it holds 35 times the firepower shredder says hurry up u fools if a swat bot finds out what were doing were done for sonic sneaks in with his speed hes in the technodrome sonic says whoo and i thogut robotnik had technology on the brains
meanwhile the turtles get captured again and when they were close to robotniks room they attack and let themselvs free as they get to robotniks base they try to get passed the swat bots and they did as they jump in robotniks throne room they all yell TURTLE POWER!!!
robotnik says its those turtles get them he says to his swat bots and tanks 2 mins later sonic is in the throne room hes planning to shut down the technodrome krang appears from nowhere and calls the foot soldiers sonic says oh no time to juice as he runs as fast as something 5x fast as a cheetah he sees the controls he dosent know how to work the controls but shredder appears with a giant 25 foot robot and says sonic my hedgehog friend ur finished and fires away at him sonic dodges his attacks and plans to draw his fire at the controls
sonic says hey shredhead im over here fire away shredder u bet i will and shoots but when sonic dodges shredder acentintly shoots the controls sonic tries to escape shredder says NO NO NO U WILL PAY FOR THAT and starts firing everywhere sonic says i got to help the turtles meanwhile leo finds april irma vernin and burne(friends at the news business)leo says its april and our friends we finnaly found them burne says i knew those turtles were behind this april says thanks guys now get us out of here as they grab them don plants a bomb and escapes Robotnik yells NO SWAT BOTS SHOOT THEM SHOOT THEM!!!!! DONT LET THEM ESCAPE!!!!
as they leave the building the bomb is set and is on 0 robotniks says I HATE TURTLES then the bomb explodes and robotnik and everything in the building dies leo says i knew we cud do it raph says yea but still what bout sonic as sonic runs passed them he tells them tu run as an aproching technodorme is about to explode but shredder and krang are in manhatten the leo says look manhattem is rising its going back to new york leo tells sonic that hes going to miss him then the turtles carry their friends and run for it mikey spins his grappling hook and when he throw it at the right angle he and the turtles and their friends climb up just when they were about to fall of they jump up and they made it shredder and krang escapes but the turtles go back to their lair leo says well guys we did some good deeds after all rpah yea we really got the best of him don says lets be glad that mobius wanst destroyed mikey says uh dudes du u realisiez that swat bots are still in the city then they all say awhhhwwh then as they run outside the credits start the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3)   Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things Go So Wrong (Parts 1-3)
Page 1 of 1