TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6026 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :
Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : What type of question is that?I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-21

Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Empty
PostSubject: Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.   Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:45 pm

Hello I'm Baycrum! I've Been a TMNT fan since I was little kid,actually my dad was a fan and had the '80s series VCR tapes. Guess who watched them?I got off of them and watched "The Next Mutation Series" then I watched the movies and I was hooked.I let off for a few years then 2003 came and I watched that series.Then for some reason the 4Kids channel wouldn't come in on my TV and I stopped watching it.I then watched TMNT the movie made in 2007 a few days ago.I searched for a Forum and here I am.I just came at the wrong time.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.   Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:47 pm

No, you came at a good time! Everything's just slightly hectic cause it's being updated! Lol but otherwise it's still going good!

Welcome to the Forum, Baycrum!

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.   Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 8:06 pm

No, you didn't come at the wrong time at all. Wilkommen, and have a great time (sorry Raph for the German, but I love it, unlike you). I'll just have to move your introduction.

Hope you stay with us!
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.   Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:37 am

Welcome, welcome! Don't worry, it's not wrong time Big grin Just wait few days andthe Forum's gonna clean up completelly! Smile

Kifu wrote:
No, you didn't come at the wrong time at all. Wilkommen, and have a great time (sorry Raph for the German, but I love it, unlike you). I'll just have to move your introduction.

Hope you stay with us!

You still want to be Admin...? Razz
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : What type of question is that?I love them all!
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.   Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:34 am

I guess I did come at the Right time!It looks better now! Big grin
So I can just post replies to other topics right?
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.   Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 am

Yes, yes. There's a little box at the bottom of the page, but since you replied to your own thread, methinks you already figured that out.

Have fun, but make sure ya follow the rules, 'cause when Raph's on, he's hard on peoples. Oh, wait. I guess I'm that way, too. 'Cept I'm on more often.

Glad yer likin' the new look of the TMNT Forum, though. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Raphael1

Raphael1

Number of posts : 59
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Me
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.   Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:47 am

welcome baycrum, yeh its a good look
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.   Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi! I guess I registered at the wrong time.
Page 1 of 1