TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

super smash bro: Brawl

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raphie_Girl_12

Raphie_Girl_12

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning Level :
super smash bro: Brawl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100super smash bro: Brawl Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-05

super smash bro: Brawl Empty
PostSubject: super smash bro: Brawl   super smash bro: Brawl Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:33 pm

Super Smash Bro: Brawl is really good like it would of been good if they had the turtles like you know what I'm saying peoples now enough of me i want your opinion
Back to top Go down
Blank Of Tengu

Blank Of Tengu

Male
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :
super smash bro: Brawl Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100super smash bro: Brawl Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Registration date : 2008-10-04

PostSubject: Re: super smash bro: Brawl   super smash bro: Brawl Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:37 am

I like Brawl a lot, fun game with a lot more variety than Melee, theres still lots of stuff I havn't unlocked. I like the Level Editor too, I keep making really tricky levels with only a couple of platforms- Then I just stand on the top and knock everyone else into space. Ha!
I mainly play as Solid Snake, because I'm a big MGS fan, and he can fly.
Back to top Go down
Raphie_Girl_12

Raphie_Girl_12

Female
Number of posts : 13
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2008-10-05

PostSubject: Re: super smash bro: Brawl   super smash bro: Brawl Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:16 am

yeah well mainly use link or toon link are pretty much the same right and I've finish the story like it was so easy the funnyest bit whould be were Diddy Kong drag fox like to save Donkey Kong.
Back to top Go down
DXKramer

DXKramer

Male
Number of posts : 7
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: super smash bro: Brawl   super smash bro: Brawl Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 9:58 pm

Brawl is by far the best in the series. Being able to finally play as non-Nintendo character was definitely a selling point for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crinos43
Raven13

Raven13

Male
Number of posts : 23
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : all 4
Registration date : 2008-10-24

PostSubject: Re: super smash bro: Brawl   super smash bro: Brawl Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:55 am

i have waiting a lot of months to the have the game in my contry... lol
i like a lot... i like the spirit "free-for-all batlle" but it was better if each caracter had ther own history with cut scens like "the subspace emissary"

and other non-Nintendo characters that in my opinion should apear are crash wolverine (i like marvel) and (in my dreams) LEO... lol

my characters are snake, pokemon trainer (mgs and pokemon fan too, but not such as tmnt Smile ) link and falco
Back to top Go down
DXKramer

DXKramer

Male
Number of posts : 7
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: super smash bro: Brawl   super smash bro: Brawl Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 10:48 pm

I hope in the next one they add more non-Nintendo characters to it. I think Mega Man and maybe Cloud from FF7 would be great additions.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/crinos43
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: super smash bro: Brawl   super smash bro: Brawl Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

super smash bro: Brawl
Page 1 of 1