TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6040 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Super Mod/Another Mod

Go down 
+3
Katniss
TMNT Kim
Livi
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
New Super Mod/Another Mod Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Super Mod/Another Mod Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

New Super Mod/Another Mod Empty
PostSubject: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:35 pm

I really don't know where to put this. >.> I could have sworn there was a suggestions forum at some point.

Alright. I don't blame the admins for not logging on much. Life's hectic for the best of us, but I really think we could do with another mod, or better yet a super mod (though I don't know how much they can do).

There are 3 spam posts in the announcements section, and I know that a user has a link to a dating site in their signature. None of the normal mods can access these posts/signatures, so basically the spam will stay there until an admin comes on and takes notice of it.

Raph95 hasn't been on since 17th April, Kifu 30th March and Ayro last August. I think the forum could do with a person whose on a lot and can clean up the forum when the spambots come and be stupid.

So... yeah. I don't know if Raph will read this, or if he'll act on it. He's running the forum awesomely New Super Mod/Another Mod 825492. I just think he needs someone to help him when he's not there.
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :
New Super Mod/Another Mod Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100New Super Mod/Another Mod Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 4:24 pm

New Super Mod/Another Mod 414816 I couldn't agree more lol.
I mean something unexpected can happen and someone needs to be on 24/7 to take care of it. Or Raph95 can get a day time mod and a night time mod. New Super Mod/Another Mod 418600 Kinda what I do on my foums. I currently have one mod on one forum but it's dead so I don't really care. ._. lol and I'm busy working on another one. New Super Mod/Another Mod 414816
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:07 pm

I agree with you guys so much. They're never online...I mean heck, they created the forum, and I'm online every day! D: I asked Raph95 if I could be a temp mod to help take care of the forum whenever he's not on, but I sent that PM a few days after he last logged on Razz
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:44 am

Hopefully, he'll come back soon and read this. :]
Back to top Go down
SwiftNinja

SwiftNinja

Number of posts : 29
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 9:36 am

Ha, I know what you mean. Kifu, from what I've seen, doesn't come on anymore. I think the admins have lost interest LOL

Livi I can keep the forum in check too if you wish Smile
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:03 pm

It's kinda weird for all these mods to dissapear all at once. Even some of these boards don't have any mods to take over so the mods can't do anything in them anyways. Have we tried E-Mailing him? Maybe that would help.

Oh and I had my assistant add him to his MSN since I don't have one quite yet which I need one but it slows my comp down, but I'm trying. lol New Super Mod/Another Mod 745391
Back to top Go down
SwiftNinja

SwiftNinja

Number of posts : 29
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:28 pm

All three administrators are gone... I'm working on something, just give me some time to work it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:15 pm

Mmm . . . maybe I should come back, non? I feel so idjit-ish leavin' y'all in the dark.

Okie dokes. I'll get back up to speed on this site. I'll be a good admin for y'all. I mean, I heard this is Ayro's site, and Raph took over for her. So maybe I'm taking over for Raph, and then I'll have someone become my prodigy? lol

Gimme a few days and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:38 pm

(Oh noes. I just broke a rule. Don't you guys do it; it's bad)

*rubs hands together* Now, since it seems I'm actually going to be doing my part as an admin around here for a while, I'mma make a few changes. Mostly just with the mods and super mods.

Mods, those people currently in blue--you know who you are. Would you like to be promoted to a super mod? I know both of you, you're friends of mine, and I trust you. This is your choice. I haven't been on in a while (as y'all know), so I decided that people who have been on better be rewarded, non?

Then, I also need to ask the people of the forum another big question. I will promote two members to mods. You will get a choice of the main forums (on the front page) that you want to mod, as long as all the forums are covered and that you are in agreement with each other. Actually, lemme make this easy. One person will have Media, Characters and Randomness. The other will have Forum Games, Fan-Works and Links Heaven. If both of the nominees for the mod positions agree that they want it divied up in a different way, fine with me. I just need those forums covered. Especially since I never look in the Media forum and rarely in the Characters.

Those mods can come forth and offer their assistance, and there can be people who nominate people to become mods, as long as they agree. I'll probably stick with people I know, but I need everyone's opinions. This might take a couple days, so don't be all pouty, or I'll destroy you (kidding).

So let names and stuffs fly! This'll be one thread I'll really pay attention to.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:32 am

Can I take care of Forum Games, Fan Works and Links Heaven? If I get accepted, that is :3
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:01 am

So we have one person! Have we anyone else? I was thinking of creating a poll if more than two names popped up.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:21 am

Sorry, I´m always here but I´m not very responsible and I don´t know english enough to be a moderator. Although, I have some ideas that could make this forum even better!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:55 am

I'd like to be a supermod. :3

It's nice to see you again, Kifu. XD
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:30 pm

Uhm, I'll call you M (I tend to give people really short names). M, you can PM me with the ideas that you have, if you'd like.

Livi, nice to see you again as well. Anime smile And your being supermod is as good as done.

Anyone want to nominate someone to be a mod? Anyone else want to be a mod?
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:32 pm

MOD!! New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545 New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545 New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545 New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545 New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545 New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545 New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545 New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545 New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545 New Super Mod/Another Mod 431545
And welcome back Kifu! lol New Super Mod/Another Mod 389686
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Thanks for the welcome back, Kim.

And that mod? Does it mean you want to run for the mod position as well? >.< I make this sound so . . . oh, never mind. I can never explain what I really want to say.
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:19 pm

Yes I want to be a moderator lol. New Super Mod/Another Mod 158684
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Xile is also up for moderator. So that's Katniss, Kim and Xile.

Anyone else? I gives you a day to speak up, I guess, because after that I'm gone for the weekend.

EDIT: Actually, better idea. Each of you three can be moderators. So each of you get two forums to moderate. Media, Characters and Randomness . . . ah, never mind. All of you are moderators, so just figure out which forums you want. Use this thread to figure it out amongst yourselves. Once you've come to a decision, then I'll give you moderating powers over the forum.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:02 pm

Sweet! I bags Forum games and Links Heaven!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:31 pm

HI!! Thank you Kifu, it feels great to be back Anime smile

EDIT: BLEH I need to change my avi...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:33 pm

Randomness and characters I CALL IT! XD
I always been deep into the Random kinds of boards. Lot of action that happens.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:42 pm

I like the fan-works and I also like the characters section.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:07 pm

I think that covers all 6...
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:55 am

Actually, no. We also need someone to take media.

Would someone like to mod three, or would Xile or TMNT Kim like to switch characters to media?
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 11:24 am

What powers do super mods have? I looked around and it looks like I can't lock/edit posts anywhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Super Mod/Another Mod   New Super Mod/Another Mod Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Super Mod/Another Mod
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next