TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6050 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Best Leo Pictures

Go down 
+15
mcazevedo
Haluwasa2
katanagirl
Genesis
Leona
Michi_No_Sora
Leonardo
InfantileDinosaur
Livi
Xile
Lady Venus
BowStaff001
leo20
Leo11Jacob
Yozer245
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :
Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best Leo Pictures   Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:11 pm

I think I like the top one the best.
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :
Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Best Leo Pictures   Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:37 pm

Turtle Titan Leonardo?! What's happening? Are they becoming the Shelltastic 4?
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Best Leo Pictures   Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 6:51 pm

I dunno. The production art was never use because they didn't produce the episodes.

In fact, one of the original plots for a BTTS season called 'Overload' was very different than what we were given (and in my opinion a bit better) . In this one, when Viral sent them through time apparently the ended up finding themselves as kids and accidentally bringing them back to their original time. There was still a villian who had taken over the World Wide Web, which I'm supposing is the Cyber Shredder, but their true opponents who are their hardest and most annoying challenge are themselves as kids! But the idea didn't go well with Playmates who were afraid it would create toy confusion. You read that right, a great idea that was even approved by Mirage got rejected by Playmates for Toy Confusion.
Here's a link to where I got the info: http://www.flickr.com/photos/terrible2z/3461608438/

And the unused production art:
Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 3461608438_0823a40168
Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 3461604940_2528bdebc7
Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 3461598498_6f55101c9f
Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 3460787049_4a2d906d82

Right now I really want to write a letter to Nick proposing that they eventually use this idea. I'm going to go start a thread, join the topic if you like. Sorry for getting off-topic so here is a picture of Leo to make up for it.
Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 TMNT_Leonardo
Back to top Go down
Nouran

Nouran

Female
Number of posts : 89
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : LEOOOOO Big grin
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Leo Pictures   Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 3:43 am

InfantileDinosaur wrote:
Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 3bb37fbf0c75

HAHAHAHA I LOVED that episode leo was totally innocent and cute
Back to top Go down
Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Leo Pictures   Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 1:52 am

I took in-movie images from the original Conan The Barbarian/Destroyer and drew Leonardo over Arnold's body. I call the one album Leonardo The Barbarian. Here's my Leonardo art: [url]http://ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/apps/photos/[url]. Members could post their own images if you want. I really love the Atlantian Sword of Conan. Check out the images in the provided URL.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/
TurtlesDude

TurtlesDude

Number of posts : 11
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2011-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Best Leo Pictures   Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:03 am

Holy crap, just shut up already!
Back to top Go down
Nouran

Nouran

Female
Number of posts : 89
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : LEOOOOO Big grin
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Best Leo Pictures   Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 8:44 am

page not found dude Big grin
Back to top Go down
Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Ninja Turtles 25 Years

Male
Number of posts : 16
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2011-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Best Leo Pictures   Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 12:40 pm

It's there. I did the copy-paste thing. It may have something to do with my bandwidth being past its limit, or it could be a bad server. I mean it works well for me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ninjaturtles25years.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Leo Pictures   Best Leo Pictures - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Leo Pictures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2