TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Splinter Pictures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Splinter Pictures Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Splinter Pictures Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:22 pm

Splinter was caught robeless in an awesome ninja fight, they're ain't just skin and bones underneath his old robe.

Splinter Pictures Splint10

Splinter Pictures Splint11

Splinter Pictures Splint12

Splinter Pictures Splint13

Splinter Pictures Splint14

Splinter Pictures Splint15

Splinter Pictures Splint16

This one is... LOL!! Um I guess it's for his fan girls right? XD

Splinter Pictures Splint10

Here he is in action-robed mode!

Splinter Pictures Splint11

---------------

Um... I hope you enjoyed that, maybe (or you are scarred for life). It's interesting seeing old characters in a different form, he looks cool *thumbs up* ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Haha! Most of those pictures are from the episode Touch and Go, right! That episode´s cool.
That pic that´s dedicated to fan girls is a bit...creepy. I didn´t know that Splinter could look...hum...I´m too embarrassed to say it. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:00 pm

The word or words is:
Spoiler:
XPPPP (pardon me for saying) Personally I think that picture in particular could use some work, I could make it look more cool and less... well you know Smile XD

Actually believe it or not those came from the First Season, episode 22 - Return to New York (Part 2).
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:04 pm

LOL. I was thinking more about the word "hot" but that word´s correct too.

Oh yeah! Now I remember! I was a bit confused because I haven´t watched those seasons of TMNT recently. I´m currently watching the "Fast Forward" season.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:07 pm

I believe he had only one incident in that season at the beginning (first episode - Future Shellshock!)

After that I dunno, do you know? XP
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:08 pm

Yes, that was his only incident in that season (fortunately)
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:09 pm

I think they needed to de-bone his body a bit and put some more definition in so he would at least be decent enough to look lol.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:15 pm

I completely agree with you! He looked so...skinny. And what I thought that it was weird was that he had a lot of fur in "the middle of his legs" compared to the other parts of his body. When I saw him like that for the first time (about 3 or 4 years ago) I laughed so much.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeSat Jul 31, 2010 5:34 pm

Usually that fur is there to cover up his *cough* and yeah I totally agree with you, I think it takes guts to do what he did (and he's an animal-human, he doesn't really care either way LOL!!)
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-04-13

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:11 pm

That last picture, I can totally remember what he's saying!
"By the words of an ancient master; It an't over, 'till it's over!!"
I LOL'd right out of my seat!
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 12:42 pm

LOL yeah I remember that, there is a very plain spoken master in Splinter Big grin Big grin
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:08 am

Yeah! He´s the coolest mutated rat ever!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Splinter Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Splinter Pictures   Splinter Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splinter Pictures
Page 1 of 1