TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :
Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-02-28

Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Empty
PostSubject: Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT   Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:18 am

(This is first fanfic of FF7:TMNT fanfics. This is happening 3 years before FF7:TMNT, and TMNT will have an role later.)

Chapter 1

It was another sunny morning in Midgar, once industry town. Everyone was already on street. Except the families that lives in a big castle near Midgar. Still, somebody was already woke. A young girl, in 20's and goth style of dressing. She was eating her favourite chocolate cereals. After three minutes, a young man stands next to her.
''Ebony Alingate?'' man asks.
She turns around. She saw a boy, little taller than her, with age of 24 and almost same style of dressing.
''I...I'm Eno Croft. I live next to you. I wonder...would you like to go to town with me-''
''Why wouldn't i'' says Ebony: ''Since i moved in 3 days ago, i wouldn't mind for some fresh air.''
Ebony moved in Midgar 3 days ago with her family beacuse she went there to college. She wnt there with 5 another families...

While they were going trough street, Eno starts the dialogue:
''How big is your family?''
''I have mum and dad, an younger brother, and a missing sister.''
''What's her name? And where is she?''
''She's Ivory. She gone when i was in 8th class.''
''So she's gone?''
''Yes.''
Eno looks on the next side of street.
''There is an caffe bar on the other side of street''
''Why don't we go in and have a cup of coffe?''
While they were entering, they heard an wierd noise in backstreet.
When they went there, they saw something that will change their life:
An man was lying on the floor, but he didn't show any marks of life;he was dead.
Eno saws a guy runing.
''Follow that guy!'' Eno says.
Eno left to catch the guy, while Ebony stayed and called police. She saw something interesting; a big, nice sword. She picked it and hided it.

Eno was runing to catch that guy, but he was extremley fast, like an ninja, he tauth.
A guy hide and throws a shurriken to Eno.
''Why, that IS ninja!'' he tauth.
But, Eno saw the gun on floor. He picked it and started to shoot, but ninja avoided all bullets.
Eno runed to dead end, but ninja jumped down.
When Eno looked down, he saw Ebony and a black mark on the floor.
He jumped to see is Ebony allright. She just said:
''Police came. We should get outa here.''

Ebony and Eno were later in a caffe bar.
''This was an wierd day.''
''You got that right.''
A man in 30's came to Ebony and Eno.
''You called about murder?''
They look at him.
''I am detective Harold. We got an call about a murder near this bar.''
''Yes, I called police.''
''Where were you after you called police?''
''I was ca...mmph!'' Ebony shuts his mouth.
''We were having a cup of coffe here.'' lies Ebony.
She looks at her watch.
''Oh! We must go! Bye!'' says Ebony a lie again and goes outside of a caffe bar.
While they were going, an guy enters in; he had white long hair, a red coat and pants, and black gloves.

It's 9 pm and Ebony was getting ready to go sleep. She looked her sword once again and went to sleep...

IN NEXT EPISODE...
Ninjas attack Ebony, but Eno saves her. An guy in front of caffe bar visits Ebony and tells about an legend of hero. Understanding the story, Ebony went to Hollow Bastion and she meets an strange superhero that introduces himself as Turtle Titan...

Last edited by bustersword on Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:39 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :
Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT   Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:21 am

Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT   Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:32 am

I'll make an chapter of it as soon i can, Raph95.
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT   Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:35 pm

Chapter 2

It was 3:00 am and everyone was sleeping. Only Ebony didn't. Actualy, she WAS sleeping, but sound of wind wakes her up.
''What was that?'' Ebony asks.
She looks an open door to balcony.
''It's just that damn window.'' Ebony thinks and shuts the door. Ebony wents to bed, but she feeled negative. She taked her sword and successfully defends from an attack.
''So HE did it!'' Ebony thinked while looking a ninja.
She turns around. ''...or THEM?'' Ebony thinked again when she saw two another ninjas. She saw something interesting on them; they had a sign, where was shaped something like foot.
''Hm. At lest when i defeat you, i would know where to start first.'' Ebony says with smile and attacks.

Another person who wasn't sleeping was Eno. He was thinking:
''Wow, she's cute. I wonder will she go again with me tommorow.''
Eno feels the urge to go to bathroom. When he came to door, he saw something sharp in wall.
''That came from Ebony's room... Ebony!'' Thinked Eno.
He took a gun he picked while chasing that guy. He reloaded it and Eno kicks the door to Ebony's room.
But there were three black stains. And Ebony.
''They gone again. What cowards!'' Says Ebony
''They escape when they feel danger.'' Eno turns around and points his gun at unkown person.
It was the same one who was in front of bar!
''We don't take visiters at this time, so you can pick yourself back where you came. And who the hell are you?''.
''I'm Dante, and how generous, but i'm not here for visit. Actualy, i am, but i need to say something to this young lad-'' He looks to Ebony's sword.
''Where did you get thet sword?''
''Oh, me? Whell... I-I... found it in garbage can in Midgar.'' Lies Ebony.
''Don't you play fool with me. I know you took it from crime scene.''
''... Okay, yeah, i did, but only beacuse i didn't want it to spend a lot of time at police so they can throw it into garbage in the end.'' Ebony says.
''I think you did right choise.''
''Why?''
''Once in library i readed about that sword. It says that the one who wields that sword, he's gonna have to save Realworld.''
''But, i even don't know who's gonna destroy it!'' Ebony says confused.
Dante takes something from pocket: ''Tell ya what; there is an old friend of mine who lives in Hollow Bastion, he knows everything you must know to proceed your quest. He's name is Squall, and this is his adress.'' Dante gives Ebony a paper.
''But one warning! I heard some pickpockets are spreaded through Hollow Bastion, so you might wanna save your paper.''
''Thank you-''
''EBONY!!!''
''Looks like i gotta go.'' Dante says.
''Wait, Dante! Will we meet again?''
''Sure! That's promise!'' says Dante and leaves.
Ebony's parents, Luke and Ombra, barges in.
''Ebony, sweetheart, are you okay?''
''It's okay, mum, Eno saved me.''
''Oh! You must be Eno croft!'' Ombra looked Eno.
''That's right, madam.''
''Uhm, mum, dad, another man came here and he told me...''
After 10 minutes...
''Do you realy need to go to Hollow Bastion? I mean, you have to go to college!'' says father worried.
''Beacuse of this story, looks like i'll ned to drop it after all.'' Ebony says.
''Ebony! There is an bus station in Midgar that works every night, and it can transport you to Hollow Bastion.'' Eno says.
''Let's go!''

In the bus, Ebony and Eno discussed:
''I would like to have my sis in party for saving world.'' Ebony says.
''Why?''
''Well... she can heal everyone, she likes axes and spears, so that means she's strong...'''
''Well, i could bring my cousin, Lara.''
''You have a cousin? Tell me about her!''
''She likes guns, but somethimes she takes a sword wich haves Exceed ability.''
''That is realy stron- Oh! Here we are.''
They come out of bus. They saw a town what looked some castle town.
''Okay... We must went downstairs, and...''
''Ebony, put the paper in your pocket. Remember when Dante said about pickpockets?''
But it was too late. Form nowhere came a pickpocket and stole an adress from Ebony.
''Hey! That bastard took my adress! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING, CHRISTMAS!?''
After an half of hour of running, they catched him in dead end of streets, but he took his knife.
''Looks like you're wanna this to be-''
''Here i come!'' someone shouts, and kicks the pickpocket who passes out.
''That was gen- Hey, who the hell are you?'' Eno says.
''I'm just a superhero.''
''I heard something about superheroes in Hollow Bastion. I don't know if you were mentioned.''
He came from darkness:''Sure i was! Did you looked the name Turtle Titan anywhere?''
''I knew i was close.'' Ebony says and picks the adress.
''It was nice to meet you, Turtle Titan, but i afraid we must go.''Eno says.
''Don't worry, you can find me on roofs.''

''Are you Squall Leonarth?'' Ebony asks the man who opened the door after she knocked.
''Yes, i am. Do you need anything?''
''Some informations. You see, we met an friend of yours, Dante...''
''You did? In that case, come in.'' Ebony and Eno enter indoors and Squall close the door.

In next episode...

Squall tells to Ebony and Eno about some misterious plan of Foot clan. Ebony went to visit them and she realizes that there were ninjas who attacked her last night! Another man saves her, and comes out that he is Vergil, Dante's twin brother. Turtle Titan finds out about an group Organization XIII and he asks Ebony to get rid of them, but she mets one of members, Roxas...
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT   Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 7:25 am

Chapter 3

After they enter, Ebony and Eno sit down. Squall starts:
''Here is only thing i can tell you. Everyone wants to know secrets about this world, but an clan called Foot has gone too far. They stole sword from a museum in Twilight Town. And that sword was called sword of Tengu. That wouldn't bother us if they didn't in last time started to look for your sword, Ebony. They found an man who had it, and they killed him. That man was same one who you found in backstreets.''
''Okay, i might visit them.'' Ebony says. ''Where is their location?''
''They were once in Midgar, but they moved to Fortuna city.''
''Okay. Let's go to Foruna and look for them!'' Ebony says.
''But how we will come there?'' Eno asks.

''I hate your way of thinking!!'' Eno yells at Ebony.
They were walking on the road to Fortuna.
''Why, it's only half miles long!''
''Whatever. I'm going through a shortcut through woods!'' Eno sayed and left.
''Pff, why would i need him, anyways?''
AN HOUR LATER

''Finaly, i came!'' Ebony says.
She remembered. ''From opera's roof i can see whole town! I readed once about it.''
Like she said: she saw whole town.
''What's up there?'' She looks and realizes she found what she was looking for; the Foot clan's hideout!
Meanwhile, an women was walking through corridors of hideout. Finaly, she found the door to labs.
''Looks like you have two visitors, master.'' she said to leader.
''Talk.''
''One is a female, in 20's and with goth style of wearing.''
''And second?''
''An male... Wait! He seems to be from Order Of the Sword!''
''I will get rid of them now.''

Ebony was walking through corridors. She opened the doors, and she suprised;
''Foot sign!!'' Ebony saw.
She realized that they attacked her last night, but the ninjas realized she was here, too.
''Awww, c'mon! I had enough of you last night.'' She prepared for fight.

''Did she went here?'' an young man was running through corridors. He looked almost same like Dante; long white hair, black boots, sword and gun, but he had something that Dante didn't: his right arm looked wierd,the hand was like demon's.
''You're looking for Ebony?'' an woman asks.
''And who the hell are you?'' man asks.
''I could ask you same question. Karai, btw.''
''...Nero. I'm here beacuse she went to opera, and that's extremley forbidden. Now i gotta go.''

Ebony falls on floor.
''Where tha hell is Eno!?'' she thinked.
She closed her eyes for an second, but she saw blood on floor second later.
An man came to defend Ebony, but he wasn't Eno.
''You're okay?'' man saks.
''Yeah, i'm fine.'' Ebony said
''He reminds me extremley to someone. I wonder...''
''Excuse me, do you know an man called Dante?''
''Yes, i know him. Why?''
''You remind me on him. Are you his brother?''
''I don't share this kind of information normaly, but yes, i am.''
Before he introduced himself, Ebony's phone ringed.
''Excuse me. Yes?''
''Is that Ebony Alingate?''
''Oh it's you Turtl-Hey, how did you get my number!?''
''It doesn't matter. Anyway, i met some people of Organization XIII. They sayed they will went to you.''
''And what do you-''
She turned around and she saw 13 people in black and with black hood on their heads.
''I don't like that guys, Ebony can you-Ebony?''
''So you came.'' man sayed.
''This isn't noone of your buisnesses, Vergil.''
''What do you want?'' Ebony said.
''...''
''Answer to me!!'' Ebony ran to them, but they escape.
''Aha, i gotcha ya now!'' She saw one member runnung.
After 15 minutes of running, she knocked him to ground.
''Listen. I want an answer from you bastards. And answer me now! What do you want!?''
''I don't know. Ask our leader, Xemnas.''
''And who are you?'' Ebony asked.
''I'm Roxas.''
''Okay, Roxas, why don't you go to your leader, and tell him that he can get his ass outa Hollow Bastion and leave me alone!''
But Roxas knocks her and escapes.
''What an bastard!'' Ebony said.
She turned around, but Vergil gone!
''Don't ya read warnings on anything around here?''
She turns up. Nero was there!
''Why? What did i do wrong?''
''You passed extremley forbidden place. That should be enough for an year of prision.''
''Oh yeah? Would anything change your mind. Like, this.'' Ebony shows to him her sword.
''That sword!''
''Yeah, i know. The one who will save world haves this sword-''
''Look out!''

IN NEXT EPISODE...

Demons attack Ebony and Nero, but Dante saves them. Eno cames back, but this time with a big sword. Nero tolds to Ebony about an woman with nunchuck who is terorising Order Of the Sword, and it came up that a woman is actualy Ivory, Ebony's missing sister! They went back to Hollow Bastion, but Purple Dragon messes their plans...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT   Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of a hero--A prelude to FF7: TMNT
Page 1 of 1