TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6049 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Name Game

Go down 
+32
katanagirl
Haluwasa2
turcosoup
CrazdMikeyfan15
Loco
1000oceans
lalunatique
Michi_No_Sora
Donny'sGirl007
mcazevedo
RaphCoryn
Katniss
AkiamaSan
Kifu
Donnie
Lady Venus
Livi
Raphael1
Xile
bustersword
thexblackxmaskedxninja
samurai-fan
Kimiko1
SOWAMIKEY
ninjaspirit7
*~Kira~*
InfantileDinosaur
NightwatchersGirl
Toon-Luvin-Chicka
Raph95
Suifox
Yozer245
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
The Name Game - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Name Game - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

The Name Game - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Amanda
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Donny'sGirl007

Donny'sGirl007

Female
Number of posts : 726
Warning Level :
The Name Game - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Name Game - Page 22 Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-03-03

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 12:58 pm

Ashley
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:13 pm

Yoshi
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:47 pm

Inuyasha

Razz it's a manga
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:48 pm

And it´s also an anime series! I love Inuyasha!
Aang
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Number of posts : 374
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphy boy!(man)
Registration date : 2010-02-22

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:55 pm

Gousunki
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Ivi
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Isabelle
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Evelyn
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Nicolaj
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:39 pm

Janet
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:46 pm

Trish
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 3:47 pm

Homer
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:26 pm

Roosevelt
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:27 pm

Tyra
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 am

Anastasia
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:18 am

Acqua
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 am

Avis
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 am

Savanti
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:24 am

Ivee
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:25 am

Elliot
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:06 am

Totoro

love that movie! <3
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 11:25 am

Me 2! But I prefer "Spirited Away"
Oruku
Back to top Go down
RaphCoryn

RaphCoryn

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:35 am

Ulla

Yea me too, and the howling castle :3
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 4:47 am

That movie´s also good
Aquata
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Name Game   The Name Game - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Name Game
Page 22 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 42  Next