TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6047 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who hates Don the most?

Go down 
+9
katanagirl
mcazevedo
Lizbeth
InfantileDinosaur
Raphael1
BowStaff001
Xile
Ayro
Livi
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Who hates Don the most? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who hates Don the most? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

Who hates Don the most? Empty
PostSubject: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 5:02 am

In the sense of which character. Not you. Razz

Is it Stockman, who is jealous of his intelligence?

Is it Bishop, who had to change location because of the turtles discovering his hideout because Don was a monster?

Is it the Tribunal, because the turtles gaves Bishop the artifact which reborn the demon Shredder as they wanted Bishop to fix Don?

Surprisingly... no.

It's not an enemy, but a friend. Casey Jones.

Casey clearly disikes Donatello. He calls him a little green nerd, and hates it when Don and April flirt with one another. He's jealous of Don's intelligence, and the fact April can have an intelligent concersation with him. And when Don came over ill and went to stay with them and therefore stop them from going out together... Well. Casey was not pleased with April looking after Don. X[
Back to top Go down
Ayro
Admin
Ayro

Female
Number of posts : 376
Warning Level :
Who hates Don the most? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who hates Don the most? Right_bar_bleue

Shells : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:36 am

Mmh, du you think, Casey is intelligent enough to have such thoughts about Donny? :lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://de.youtube.com/profile?user=ayrosama
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 3:39 am

I'm not sure Casey really understands what he's thinking. =P

But Don does seem to be his least favourite turtle.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:30 am

Who hates Don the most? ...Baxter Stockman.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:39 am

He could, with Donnie being smart (and maybe even smarter), or just because he has a body.

Such a nice turtle, yet he has so many enemies. Sad
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:56 am

Yes it's a pity ;__;

I wonder how Baxter Stockman can live and still be just a brain without a body, heart etc.
Back to top Go down
BowStaff001

BowStaff001

Female
Number of posts : 221
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2009-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Probably the Prime Leader of the Triceratons.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:03 pm

I thought that was Leo, he was the one that captured the Prime Leader.

Ooo I just remebered, the one who may hate Don the most is the deceased Shredder from the episode "Same as it never was".
Back to top Go down
Raphael1

Raphael1

Number of posts : 59
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Me
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:19 am

i was thinking that you know don always gets picked on maybe i better lay off too lol (like that will ever happen)
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Maybe he invent something that take care of your teasing o.o? XD

Viral may also hate Don as well, since he figured out how to stop her on many occassions...
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 7:32 am

Quote :
Maybe he invent something that take care of your teasing o.o? XD

LOL Xile! Exactly! XD
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 8:54 am

Another guy that may hate Don the most would be the underground leader who made the crystals that helped the mutated humans stay human. (forgot his name I didn't pay much attention, he was ugly and weird so I didn't care much XD)
Back to top Go down
Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Number of posts : 35
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2010-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:26 pm

I don't think that Casey hates Donnie at all. In the live action movies they seem to have a great friendship. But, since it seems that you are just concentrating on the 2k3 toon then I have to say that Casey might be a little jealous of him. Hate is such a strong word. If I had to guess about who actually hated Don the most I would say Baxter Stockman. To me Bishop always seemed apathetic towards the turtles unless they got in his way.
Back to top Go down
http://www.5wwwww5.com/theextraordinar/index.php?mforum=theextra
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:08 am

I have to agree with most of you. Yup, it´s definetely Stockman that hates Don the most. Although Shredder´s hate for all the turtles is pretty intense too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Number of posts : 290
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Monet my pet turtle =)
Registration date : 2010-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 4:04 am

Poor don whats a turtle to do?
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Number of posts : 297
Warning Level :

Shells : -1
Registration date : 2010-06-15

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:24 pm

It's an interesting thought, because there was a scene in the comics, during the Shades of Grey story arc, in which Casey was drunk, and Donnie told Casey that he's annoying him, "even more than usual." Seems that they've always had a rough edge to their relationship.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/prophetoftruth
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:45 am

also in the way of invisiblity
one of the "invisible" ninjas had casey hostage and was telling them that if the didn't drop their weapons he would drown casey in the water
then caseys like don't do it guys i'm not worth it
Don: hes got a point you know
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:56 am

I did forget about that one. Neither cares much for the other, it would seem. See if you guys remember this one.

"Not even close, zipneck! Professor and Mary-Anne - happily ever after."

"Heh, no way, atomic mouth! Gilligan was her main man; they'd be married and have six kids, by now."

"Ah, Gilligan was a geek! Barfaroni."

"You're the geek, camel breath."

"Dome head."

"!! Elf lips!"

"Let's give this a try - see if this transplant worked... fongoid."

"All right. Here goes -- what are we on?"

"Uh, G."

"Hm, here goes, gack face!"

"I'm ready, hose brain!"
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:54 am

Um...in case you didn't notice in the scene, they we happily working on the truck together. And notice that Don asks what letter they're on. They are just playfully calling each other names as a joke. In fact, the only time either of them really seem annoyed is when Don nearly accidentally runs Casey over (Casey's own fault, he was in front of the truck when Don started it) and Don says "It works."
Back to top Go down
Genesis

Genesis

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:57 am

I know that, but it's essentially related. Seems that's the only time they ever got along. And anyway, he said "It worked."
Back to top Go down
Haluwasa2

Haluwasa2

Female
Number of posts : 2010
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : You. Want. Me. To. Pick. One? I LOVE them all. Leo's leadership and confidence, Raph's anger issues and soft side, Don's intelligence, and Mikey's fun loving nature! I can just never choose!
Registration date : 2010-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 12:53 pm

So I haven't watched the movie in awhile with the "It works/It worked" comment. It was close. Frankly, I really can't tell if anyone actually hates Don. There more jealous of him or dislike, but then again, all of their enemies hate all the turtles, some more than others.
Back to top Go down
katanagirl

katanagirl

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 10:50 pm

your too right like who wouldn't be jealous of him
and looky something else Donny likes April and dislikes Casey, i. wonder. why?
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:03 pm

I doubt Casey DISLIKES Don, but is just jealous of him. I mean, I've seen moments where Casey would try and help his "little green nerd" No matter what he says. It's basically like Raph and Mikey. But it's just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Nouran

Nouran

Female
Number of posts : 89
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : LEOOOOO Big grin
Registration date : 2011-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 1:21 pm

man donnie is like the last turtle on earth that can be hated !!!!!!! he's toooo sweet to be hated
but like most of you said I believe stockman is the biggest hater Razz
and about casey.... I think it's crazy that he even has something against donnie it's impossible !!!!
casey cares for the 4 turtles, I meen when donnie was sick casey covered him up and was so warm and caring....

I think I talked too much Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who hates Don the most?   Who hates Don the most? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who hates Don the most?
Page 1 of 1