TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6032 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Who enjoys school, and who hates school?

Go down 
5 posters

I HATE SCHOOL X(
Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Voteendtx640%Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Voteendzq0
 40% [ 2 ]
I love school 8D
Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Voteendtx660%Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Voteendzq0
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Empty
PostSubject: Who enjoys school, and who hates school?   Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:40 pm

Simple as that, I personally love school lolz
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Who enjoys school, and who hates school?   Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 pm

half and half for me. i dont like some classes while i love others (though i love all my teachers ^__^)
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Who enjoys school, and who hates school?   Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:43 pm

(oh and hi Chris, I just got on lolz)

Cool, I'm actually beginning to enjoy History (is a book worm? XD)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who enjoys school, and who hates school?   Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:47 pm

I LOVE HISTORY!!!! Futal Japan and WW2 are my fave times!!! (to learn about not that i liked what happened to ppl durring WW2)
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Who enjoys school, and who hates school?   Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 3:57 pm

School = evilness on a menacing plate sprinkled with sinister droplets of nasty juice, with horrifc terribleness added to increase the violent cold flavour of death.

... Hard exams for me next summer, and I am doomed to fail. FAIL! xP Eh, school's okayish.

Three years ago though... ack. Bad, bad memories.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Who enjoys school, and who hates school?   Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 4:18 pm

lol nice livi! it can be true.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Who enjoys school, and who hates school?   Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 5:14 pm

I'm impartial, really. Most classes I don't really like. History/Social Studies/whatever is my least favorite subject, but I like Math or Science better than anything else. What it is depends on the trimester and teacher. English's okay, but they just don't teach enough Englishy stuffs.

The learning part's not normally my favorite, but I can cope most of the time. It's more of the between classes, before and after school that I really like it. I miss my friends all summer, and it gives me time to talk to them and catch up.

Besides, school just gives me something to do. I'm a person who needs to busy herself, just 'cause if I'm not doing anything I'm bored beyond reason.

So, I guess I'm more for the I love school. I used to LOVE school a few years back, but since I got into a more advanced school system, I haven't liked it as much. But I still like it better than I hate it.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Who enjoys school, and who hates school?   Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:26 pm

Does anybody lieks school? xD I go to new school now, so I like my friends there, but teacherss.... werll, I still dont't know them very well, so I can't really tell if they're good or not, but for now they seem like fine guy n girls. We'll see what will happen in future when they start giving marks to us and all that stuff... But I dunno, I hope it won't be that hard, at least, I repeat, friends are cool (for now,a gain, since we don't know that well each other,s o I can't really tell bout them yet, but, you know, first opinion about them is pretty positive, so I hope that will continue till the end of schoolyear)...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who enjoys school, and who hates school?   Who enjoys school, and who hates school? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1