TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6031 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

D: Boarding school?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
D: Boarding school?! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100D: Boarding school?! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

D: Boarding school?! Empty
PostSubject: D: Boarding school?!   D: Boarding school?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:01 am

Hi, not sure if I'm allowed to post things like this, but I just wanted to say this without PMing lots of people XD

As a few of you will know I'm homeschooled, but lately my school-age siblings (I've got 5) have not being doing any schoolwork, and have been horrors to everyone including themselves. So, my parents have told us that they are now looking at boarding schools for us, and I'll be going to St Hildas, an all-girls school. Most likely I'll have limited internet access, and even less time to RP, reply to messages on here, deviantART, fanfiction.net and other numerous websites while keeping up with my studies. But I'll still try =) I love being on here too much to just let it go.

So yeah,random post, but at least now I feel a lot better...now all I need is a hug... D: Boarding school?! 993187

~Katniss
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
D: Boarding school?! Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100D: Boarding school?! Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: D: Boarding school?!   D: Boarding school?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:01 am

*hugs*

D: Aw... I'm sure going to miss you. ;_;

Just check in every once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: D: Boarding school?!   D: Boarding school?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 9:42 am

*hugs* sorry I couldn't back to you earlier, have a nice time though at Boarding School if you can Smile

It would mean a lot of YOU time when you think about it. I'm so glad you'll be coming back whenever you can, 'cause we'd miss you otherwise Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: D: Boarding school?!   D: Boarding school?! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 10:45 am

*sniffs* thanks guys D: Boarding school?! 116526 I'm just really not looking forward to it if I do go, but I'll probably be able to check in every week, I'll go the public library which has free internet access =] So I hope my parents change their minds! D:
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D: Boarding school?!   D: Boarding school?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D: Boarding school?!
Page 1 of 1