TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rate the avi/sig above you...

Go down 
+17
katanagirl
mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15
FallenAngel4000
thexblackxmaskedxninja
allxthatxi'mxnot
TheLoneShinobi
baycrum
Lily
Kifu
Kelsey Wolf
Katniss
bustersword
InfantileDinosaur
Raph95
Livi
Xile
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Rate the avi/sig above you... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rate the avi/sig above you... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Rate the avi/sig above you... Empty
PostSubject: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 pm

This is a remake of the thread that didn't make any sense Razz (no offense though)

Here is how it works:

On a scale of one through ten your rate what you think of someone's avi/signature above you. Ten is the best rating, one is the worst...

Sample:

Avi: 8/10 great quality, I like how clear it came out.

Sig: 7/10 It's a bit big for my taste, but I like the colors...
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :
Rate the avi/sig above you... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rate the avi/sig above you... Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Avatar 10/10 He's Leo in a tuxedo. What else must I say?
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 pm

Avi: 9/10 it's your handiwork and it's so cool Smile
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:30 pm

To keep this from being spam fest like most threads, you HAVE to state reasons, k?

Sooooo...

For avatar, 4/10, pretty much ripped off the net, at least you could add some kind of background, and dots running down there make it look even qierded. Also the border stops at the white part. But, duh, I just can't give it 0/10, right? I mean, you spent time on it =P

For signature, well, signature as signature, I can say it's 4/10 as well... The only thing you done was text "Xile" which was, well, poorely done. But as drawing, it's... Not bad... Maybe some colors? At least digital colors ;D
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Avi: 10/10 it's perfect.

Sig: 6/10

Well thank you LOLZ. Everyone likes my avi and sig but you Razz

BTW we did state reasons but they weren't as thought out as yours.
Back to top Go down
InfantileDinosaur

InfantileDinosaur

Female
Number of posts : 577
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : [rainbow snapping]
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:01 am

Mostly I agree with Raph95...

[ avatar: 3/10 ] personally I approve choise of pic, it's not as banal as can be on fan type of forum, but design of it is really weak.

[ signature: 0/10 ] not for the picture itself (tho I'd never use pensil pic as my sig or ava), but for the style of whole signature. No taste at all. No originality.

(now who's cruel 'ere?! XD)
Back to top Go down
bustersword

Male
Number of posts : 550
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo
Registration date : 2008-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:09 am

I like both Avi. and Sig., so i'll give 10 to them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RoxasKennedy2
Xile

Xile

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:36 am

Avi: 7/10 American Dragon Jake Long Smile
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:03 am

6/10 for the avvie, and about an 8/10 for the sig XD
~Katniss
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Kelsey Wolf

Kelsey Wolf

Female
Number of posts : 17
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : LLLL-LEOOOO! I LOVE LEONARDO! <3
Registration date : 2009-12-11

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:54 pm

9/10 fur the avatar ... for the sig

D'wwww its to cute, :3
Back to top Go down
http://ninjashewolf.sumopaint.com
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 8:05 pm

7/10 for your avi, it's so cute! =3 And thanks, it's a handdrawn pic (which I don't own Rate the avi/sig above you... 35517 I didn't draw it, a friend did)
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:28 pm

8/10 for avi, 'cause it got a real cuteness factor, but I'm personally not a fan of pink. Big grin

0/10 for sig, 'cause there ain't none.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:30 pm

7/10 for the avie, I <3 Leo! XD
about 5-10 for the sig. THere's not really anything eyecatching in it sorry Smile
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:32 pm

[[Actually, that's Donny. ^^ And the sig is just my signature. It's not supposed to be eye catching. Hehe]]
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 4:33 pm

[oh...it looks blue! Rate the avi/sig above you... 38304 ]
Back to top Go down
Lily

Lily

Female
Number of posts : 347
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I like 'em all, but mostly Donatello =)
Registration date : 2009-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:21 am

Avi: 10/10 Is so cute~ =3

Sig: What sig? O_o Eh, oh well ^^
Back to top Go down
http://yorkieheaven.wordpress.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 2:10 pm

Avi: 8/10, I saw the oroginal pic on google somewhere but I like this version better
Sig: 8/10 colourful and eyecatching, but I keep seeing that '25 years' sig everywhere! Rate the avi/sig above you... 667809
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : What type of question is that?I love them all!
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 8:12 pm

^it's invisible!
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:40 pm

7/10 for both the sig and the avi.

What's invisible??
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : What type of question is that?I love them all!
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 11:19 am

^your signature!XD
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 6:26 pm

I know! I put it in, but it never shows! D:
Back to top Go down
TheLoneShinobi

TheLoneShinobi

Female
Number of posts : 4
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Venus De Milo
Registration date : 2010-01-02

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 7:20 pm

^ ^ ^

While it is really cute with the love hearts floating above the sleeping turtle it seems slightly plain, maybe personalize it with your username somewhere? otherwise your avatar is lovely

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/TheLoneShinobi_x
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:49 pm

aww thx! Razz and yeah, I do need to so something with it...

avi: 8.5/10! XD I love it! ^.^ The stance, the background, text... Rate the avi/sig above you... 825492
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:49 am

9/10

It's just soooo cute. <3

btw, I didn't make my avatar. D: So don't go saying that I did a good job. xD
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 9:25 pm

lol same here XP but you still get a 9/10 for it. you designed your character, didn't you? But you were so lucky! Genbu drew it for you Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the avi/sig above you...
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next