TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rate the avi/sig above you...

Go down 
+17
katanagirl
mcazevedo
CrazdMikeyfan15
FallenAngel4000
thexblackxmaskedxninja
allxthatxi'mxnot
TheLoneShinobi
baycrum
Lily
Kifu
Kelsey Wolf
Katniss
bustersword
InfantileDinosaur
Raph95
Livi
Xile
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 12:23 pm

10/10 as always.

Geez, don't stress. Just look at him! Renoir's much shorter than any of us! We can kick his shell anytime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Number of posts : 2160
Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :
Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : ^~^

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!
Registration date : 2010-11-02

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:14 pm

but did you hear flesh eating mutant! i don't like my chances
(you do realise that this is totally out of character for me to do this)

10/10
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Number of posts : 367
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Lay-oh-nar-dough x)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:58 am

10/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.dofus.com
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Location : somewhere but nowhere i can easily lose myself but am i lost or just not found
Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 5:47 pm

10/10

Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 8:05 pm

WE need to come up with a reason, or it's all just gonna be spamming 10/10 (by the way, is my rating)
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:58 am

yes you get 10/10 for having the most awesome sig and ava they remind me of my old dog Caramel a huskey cross fox oh he was sooo cute.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:33 pm

Haha. And you have 10/10 because althought Angel is not one of my favourite characters, she looks pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:50 pm

you get 150000/10 for haveing the best AVA EVAR!!!!!

(and by the way i'm making a cartoon of myself which i might make my ava soon so i don't feel bad about using someone elses art)
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Thanks a lot! There are a few anatomy mistakes that I forgot to correct but besides that, I think it's pretty.

And I give you 10/10 because I really want to see that new avatar of yours!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:47 pm

150001/10 cause i still like it so much
(i was going to up put it up yesterday but my scaner failed me so i'm going to wait until i can scan from my dads work his scanner is really good)
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:08 am

10/10

I love Angel. :3
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:28 am

20 out of 10 because Splinter's 'Poker Face' is priceless.

50 out of 10 because your signature is just plain cool
Back to top Go down
CrazdMikeyfan15

CrazdMikeyfan15

Female
Number of posts : 1858
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : I love Mikey the most for his childish humor (and kick butt fighting style with those chucks!) that makes me laugh evey time I see an eppie with him in it, no matter how many times I see that episode. YET...I have come to respect them all. Donnie for his strong intellect and ability to make a smart joke (which, most of the time, I get them!), Raph for his Tough Turtle attitude and soft side (OMGsh, so CUTE!!), and Leo for his leader personality and caring for his family (if only he didn't take the blame so much...). And who could forget Master Splinter, the rat that loves and trains and is funny in his "old man" way!
Registration date : 2010-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:39 pm

10/10 cuz it reminds me of Christmas Aliens, one of my fav eppies!

10/10 cuz those sayings r funny!
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:19 pm

haha thanks!

I give you 20/10 because your avatar never gets old. Plus, it's original and I love Falljoy.

20/10 your signature is as awesome as your avatar
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 5:04 am

10/10
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 9:36 am

Aw....20/20, both on your signature and avatar cuz one is jut too epic and the other one's just too cute
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 7:19 pm

heh, don't sweat it. I'll be making a 'Leonardo' avatar later on...

Anyhuuu~ 100/100 for Raph.

90/90 for your signature. Smile
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 11:31 am

Anime smile I see, I see. Nice job! And your signature is so...wow, I cannot describe it. It's hilarious and yes, I'll never forget that epic signature of yours...XD
20/20 on both
Back to top Go down
War Bandit

War Bandit

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:31 am

Well, you did well with your current avatar... lurve it. Wink 15/15
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 am

i can look at mikey getting hit over and over again for hours

10/10 good sir 10/10
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:12 pm

Godammit! I just love that show so of course I love that avi! 20/20! Also on the signature!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel4000

FallenAngel4000

Warning Level :

ALL OF 'DEM!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 11:44 pm

i love your Avi its awesome and i love the massive cuteness but it seems wrong to call it cute because of the expression so !! out of !) and for the Sig that never gets old !@ out of !@
Back to top Go down
turcosoup

turcosoup

Male
Number of posts : 610
Warning Level :
Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue25 / 10025 / 100Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Kirby. yeah werent expecting that werent you?
Registration date : 2010-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:27 pm

did you guys see my new signature? pretty epic huh?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/turcosoup#p/u
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:41 pm

10/10 my friend. Because it's only limited by one's own imagination! And 10/10 for the avatar. I've always admired it. Can I ask what it's from??
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 12:02 pm

I wanna know too! It's so cool!

I give you 10/10 on the avi because even though x-mas is over, I still wuv it. Oh, and 10/10 on the sig too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rate the avi/sig above you...   Rate the avi/sig above you... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rate the avi/sig above you...
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next