TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6043 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The TMNT RPG

Go down 
+8
Lady Venus
Dark Claw
NightwatchersGirl
Kifu
Lily
Livi
thexblackxmaskedxninja
Xile
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:54 pm

[Katniss]

I left the kitchen to see that Serina was half-conscious, holding her side.
"It isn't hurting you still, is it? The injury, I mean." I asked, sitting down beside Serina and offering her a cup. "Do you like coffee? Or tea?"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
AkiamaSan

AkiamaSan

Female
Number of posts : 167
Warning Level :
The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : I has to pick a favorite? This is impossible!!
Registration date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:13 pm

Serina looked at Katniss. "Tea please. And no, I'm fine now. I owe ya one Kat." she said sitting up and stretching. "So how bad as it?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:24 pm

[Katniss]

I nodded at Serina. I didn't object to her stretching, because I knew that snakes can deal with leftover injuries quite well.
"You don't owe me anything. Just having you here to talk to is enough of a payment for me." I smiled. "You might not want all the details about the bullet, but let's just say that it split when it got near your spine, so I had to get all 3 pieces out. But everything's fixed now. I also bandaged the rest of the cuts on your arms, legs and tail, so all you need to do is rest and let them heal." I said before going into the adjoining room and turning on the kettle.
Back to top Go down
AkiamaSan

AkiamaSan

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 pm

Serina nodded. "Rest, got it." she sid standing up. She bent over backward to stretch. Her version of taking it easy was just stretching. "Hey, it dosn't hurt when I do this no more." she ad happily, though to someone else it may look painful.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:26 pm

I didn't know what time it was, but I was pretty sure that I had gotten a good nights sleep, finally. I tried to get up, but then realized that I had a weight on my plastron. Confused, I put my hand to where I thought the weight was, and realized that someone was sleeping on. Most likely Mike, I thought.

Sighing, I stayed where I was, letting Mike getting his sleep as well. I just wished someone would relight at least one of the candles around the room.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:39 pm

Splinter

I got up after resting for the night and pulled an unused match from my robe. Finding a candle, I relit it and looked around. I laughed sinlently when I saw the predicamint Donatello was in. He was awake with Michelangelo sleeping ontop of him. Miss Lila was curled up next to my sons. "Good morning, my son," I whispered to Donatello.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 3:45 pm

[[This happens a bit before Crystal's post... Man, I'm such a slow typer. D:]]

[Leonardo]

I slowly opened my eyes, my body aching but I felt a lot better than before. Everyone seemed to be asleep, and I didn't want to wake them up. I crawled slowly towards a figure that was sitting near the entrance, hoping that I didn't wake anyone. As I drew closer, I saw that it was Karai. Had she been on lookout duty the whole night? I approached her, bringing my blankets with me.

"Karai?" I tapped her on the back. She was cold, and when she turned to face me I saw that her eyes were cold as well. "You look tired."

"I am fine," she whispered, her voice breaking slightly. I shuffled so I was sitting next to her, hoping my body temperature would keep her warm. I wrapped one of the thicker blankets around us. She didn't say anything, but I knew that she was grateful.

"You can go to sleep now," I told her, "I'll take over."

"But you need your rest..." she murmured.

"I've had enough rest," I reassured her, which was most likely true.

"But you are injured..."

"I'm fine," I insisted. "I think I just wore myself out yesterday. And so did you, so go to sleep."

"I must stay awake."

I narrowed my eyes, "You don't have to."

"Yes I do," she insisted. She sounded weak, but there was a sense of authority in her voice. Or stubbornness. I can never quite tell the difference. "I... I want to make sure this is not a dream, and when I wake up I will be in my bed at the Foot Head Quarters."

"It's not a dream," I said, squeezing her shoulder under the blanket.

"But what if it is?" she asked me.

I couldn't answer at first, but then I smiled at her. "If this is a dream, you can wake up and find me. I'll still let you stay with us."

"Even after all the terrible things I said?" she sounded fearful.

There was silence, and then I whispered, "Of course." I felt her body slacken, and then I could feel her weight pushing on me. I didn't mind though.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:19 pm

[Katniss]

I laughed as I watched Serina stretch while pouring the hot water over the tea bag in the cup.
"I like doing that as well, but not when I'm holding hot cups of coffee and tea." I said as I walked over to where my friend was bent in half. "Being part snake must make you really flexible." I commented as I put the cups down on the coffee table. "I can't do that when I shape-shift."
Back to top Go down
AkiamaSan

AkiamaSan

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 6:37 pm

Serina laughed a little. "You hae no idea Kat. My spine is more like a snakes so I can bend with ease. But Im still kinda jealous of your shapeshifting ability." she said standing up. Serina dusted herself off and thanke her friend for the tea.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:21 pm

[Katniss]

I stared at the girl as I sat down on the chair opposite her.
"Why would you be jelous of me? I can hardly control my powers." I replied then took a sip of my drink. "My friend, Alyssa, taught me how to partly control them before...she was taken." I sighed and looked away from Serina as many memories, mostly painful ones, came to mid. "But she was caught just over a year ago."
Back to top Go down
AkiamaSan

AkiamaSan

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:13 pm

Serina sat down. "I don't have the best self control either. I have tons of trouble with instincts and all. Ya know what I mean?" she asked drinking some tea.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 10:54 pm

[Katniss]

I smiled and nodded.
"Yeah, escpecially when I'm a tiger or a dog, or something like that. I either get hungry or territorial..." I laughed nervously as I drained my cup.
"Well, what do you want to do now? Rest, get a tour of my house," I waved my arm to take in the 3 floors of the abandoned subay station, "or go exploring?"
Back to top Go down
AkiamaSan

AkiamaSan

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 8:06 am

Serina finihed her tea. "Eporing sounds fun. Those ninjas should be gone since its daytime no, right?" she stood up and noticed how ripped and blood stained her shirt was. "One more rip and this thing wont even be a shirt anymore. Do yu perhaps have a spare I may borrow?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 9:33 am

I managed to hold a thumbs up to Master Splinter with my free hand, but I wasn't able to do anything else. Speaking probably wasn't a good idea, and just shifting would wake both Lila and Mike up. It's amazing what happens to one while they sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 10:38 am

[Katniss]

"Yeah, they would be gone. They prefer to hide in darkness." I laughed. "I've got tons of clothing you can borrow." I lead Serina up a flight of stairs and into a room. I had fitted it out as a spare bedroom in case anything like this had happened, and I pointed Serina over to the built-in closet. "You can use anything you need to."
Back to top Go down
AkiamaSan

AkiamaSan

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:02 am

Serina looked at the bedroom, "Really? Thanks!" she said closing the door. A minute later she came out in a half shirt and skater shorts. "These clothes are so comfy." she said stretching. "Lead the way Kat." she said happily.

-------

http://www.tmnt-forum.com/viewtopic.forum?t=672
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The TMNT RPG   The TMNT RPG - Page 40 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The TMNT RPG
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40