TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6044 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nickelodeon Petition

Go down 
+5
TheTrueRaph
baycrum
Kifu
Xile
Katniss
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
Nickelodeon Petition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nickelodeon Petition Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

Nickelodeon Petition Empty
PostSubject: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:43 pm

Hi everyone! Raph95, TMNT Kim and I have decided to make a petition against Nickleodeon about the new TMNT series that they want to put out, and about their latest movie too. If you want to join, please enter your email address and any website you aree affiliated with, and we'll add it to the list, or if you have friends who aren't members here, tell us their email address, and their username + website they're on. Our aim is AT LEAST 1,000 signatures!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :
Nickelodeon Petition Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Nickelodeon Petition Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Love to! But what are you EXACTLY against?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:18 pm

well, think of how the turtles were done in the 2008 series, BTTS. Do we really want worse than that? And it also means that we want them to listen to their fans when theyr're trying to tell them things about the series and movies, and where they're going wrong.

This is the summary so far:

Hey there Nickelodeon!

This is, officially, a petition from your 'fans', saying that we want our say about the new TMNT series! We wll think that the 2008 series, Back To The Sewers, was really bad, so we had some thoughts (along with over XXXX signatures) about how you guys could improve the Turtle's popularity back up to how it was, or you're going to lose fans, fast.

We all agree that the animation for the 2003 series was one of the best so far, barr the 2007 movie, which excelled all our expectations. But while the plot line was good for 2003, when the 2008 series was released after Fast Forward it completely ruined it. We think that if the same type of animation from 2003 was used (possible edited slightly), but the story line from the 2007 CGI movie was continued, it would not only bring the Turtles back to fame, but even increase their fan numbers.
Back to top Go down
Xile

Xile

Male
Number of posts : 2402
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : TMNT (All Four)
Shells : 28
Registration date : 2009-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:48 pm

I LOVE it!! But where's the link? I'd love to sign up, I have my own web site too!
Back to top Go down
http://www.dawnoftheninja.com/blog/
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:50 pm

just put it all on here! or pm me if that feels safer to you =D
Back to top Go down
Kifu

Kifu

Female
Number of posts : 2066
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Donatello
Shells : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Grab anything from me if you need it. Meh email's agordonll@gmail.com, but I already told ya that, methinks.

But I don't exactly understand what else you're asking. Like, which websites would have something to do with this?
Back to top Go down
http://marvelunite.forummotion.com/
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Number of posts : 49
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : What type of question is that?I love them all!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 3:22 pm

So This is for basically saying that how'd we like the series?I think that Nick is making the series CGI or so I heard.I was actually thinking about maybe the a writer behind Avatar or Danny Phantom should help with the series.
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:17 am

We might actually change it. If you guys read Xile's posts about the Dawn Of The Ninja project, then if necessary, we could use these signatures to help get whoever they need to listen! But I need you guys opinion on that first Nickelodeon Petition 222570
Back to top Go down
TheTrueRaph

TheTrueRaph

Male
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Me
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 9:04 am

Yeah the BBTS bul***it is something I'd gladly forget and I'm not a big fan of Nickelodeon either, but they are pros and they actually did make several good shows (like Avatar) so I think we're in good hands now. But just to make sure my Email's redearedslidern1@yahoo.com.
Back to top Go down
Raph95
Admin
Raph95

Male
Number of posts : 2123
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Raphael
Shells : 9
Registration date : 2007-10-27

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 10:28 am

I don't think there's need for petition yet. We still didn't see what they are going to make, from what I've read, I heard it's going to be pretty good animation for coming 2011 movie (similar to one Pirates of Carrebian (spelling?) had), so I don't think we need to overdo it now.

Let's wait and see what they are going to make, and AFTER that, if we're disapointed, we need to sttart the petition, right?
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:15 pm

I hear that movies going to be live action!I'm so excited!
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Number of posts : 3801
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo <3
Shells : 53
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:11 pm

So have I. Sad
Back to top Go down
TheTrueRaph

TheTrueRaph

Male
Number of posts : 34
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Me
Registration date : 2009-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 3:28 pm

Yeah I've got high hopes for the new movie too. I heard there's gonna be real violence Nickelodeon Petition 630498
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:05 pm

Livi wrote:
So have I. Sad
Why are you sad??
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 8:39 pm

The last live action kinda sucked. I'd rather forget that one *shudders* Ok Raph, but if we get it started now then it'll be ready in case we are disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 9:40 am

baycrum wrote:
Livi wrote:
So have I. :(
Why are you sad??

I don't like live action TMNT because of The Next Mutation. And I know this one will better... but I'd still prefer a CGI/cartoon film.
Back to top Go down
baycrum

baycrum

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeFri Jan 01, 2010 11:07 am

Yeah...I actually liked the 2007 movie best!But I liked the 1990 Turtles and I hear they're having face replacement on the turtles to make the expressions better.I think we should wait before we judge it though.The next mutation to me is in a AU.Just like the 1987 turtles.
Back to top Go down
TMNT Kim

TMNT Kim

Number of posts : 145
Warning Level :

Registration date : 2009-10-21

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 12:01 am

Yeah I like the 2k cartoons. hey were the best ever made for cartoons. I was so into it because of the drawings. Just fascinated.
Back to top Go down
http://triconianworld.findtalk.biz
TheRoleplayingGamer

TheRoleplayingGamer

Male
Number of posts : 21
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Don't make me choose!xD
Registration date : 2009-12-23

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:06 pm

Two movies are being made as far as I know. Rise of the Ninja looks kickass though.

--------------------

Nickelodeon Petition PokemonPlease click and help feed my Pika!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=10105203630
Livi

Livi

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2010 1:10 pm

TMNT Kim wrote:
Yeah I like the 2k cartoons. hey were the best ever made for cartoons. I was so into it because of the drawings. Just fascinated.

Before FF and BTTS, ya? :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nickelodeon Petition   Nickelodeon Petition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nickelodeon Petition
Page 1 of 1