TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

They're Gonna Run the Town That Night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
allxthatxi'mxnot

allxthatxi'mxnot

Male
Number of posts : 79
Warning Level :
They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo.(i.e., all of em)
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-07

They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Empty
PostSubject: They're Gonna Run the Town That Night   They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:20 pm

Okay, so next year when the new film comes out, one of the movie theaters here in Saint Louis has said that whenever the premiere is, the night before, they're hosting a huge Ninja Turtle themed party all night until midnight, when there's a special showing. IDK why i told u guys this, but just felt like it. And, what should I wear? It's supposed to be just casual, and I was thinking of maybe wearing the color of my favorite turtle, and this Raphael hoodie i have that has my profile pic on the front and on th back says "Not everything makes me mad. Okay, everything."
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: They're Gonna Run the Town That Night   They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:50 pm

I think it sounds cool, but I don´t know if there´s going to be another movie... the company who made the computer animation for TMNT (and also Astro Boy) is broken.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Registration date : 2010-01-25

PostSubject: Re: They're Gonna Run the Town That Night   They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 6:34 pm

yeah, but the new movie in 2011 is going to be live-action again
Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: They're Gonna Run the Town That Night   They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 8:25 am

Right, I forgot about that. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They're Gonna Run the Town That Night   They're Gonna Run the Town That Night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They're Gonna Run the Town That Night
Page 1 of 1