TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6041 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT night

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Number of posts : 51
Warning Level :
TMNT night Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT night Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Leonardo, Fearless Leader, is my favorite turtle!
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-23

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I also wish to make my own fanfic. I hope that theblackmaskedninja won't mind that I will be using TMNT's daughters that he thought of, because they were so cute! I will start the story later on, but I hope everyone enjoys it!
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Prologue

A woman runs for her life through the sewer, trying not to be seen by the ninja's chasing her. She looks behind her shoulder trying to see if she is she when she runs headfirst into someone.

"Trying to run somewhere?" a man leers at her grabbing her in his hands. She struggled but he gave her a shot of something. "You'll be fine in a few days." He chuckles as she faints.
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 4:53 pm

Chapter 1 The nightmares

"No!" Kari screams sitting upright in her bed. She, breathing heavily, sinks back down on the pillows.
The light turned on and in walked her father.
"Kari, are you alright?" Leo asked concerned. "I heard you scream and I came as fast as I could."
"Daddy, we couldn't save her!" Kari exclaimed.
"Everything ok?" Raphael asked poking his head through the door. "Man can ya scream. I heard you in my room!"
"Sweetheart, who couldn't we save?" Leo asked exchanging a look with Raph.
"The lady that was running through the sewers! Daddy, the one that they kidnapped. I watched it all. I couldn't do anything!"
"Is this what you dreamed?" Leo asked sitting on her bed.
"Yes but this wasn't a dream! This really happened!" Kari said her voice growing louder. "Daddy, you have to believe me!"

------------------------

The next morning while Leo, Mikey, Donny, and Raph were training Leo told them of Kari's dream.
"Then she insisted it wasn't a dream?" Donny asked dodging a blow from Mikey.
"Yeah. What do you think?"
"I think that we believe her. See if she dreams anymore in the next few days. Remember that time when we were kids Leo and we were the only ones who could see that demonic ghost thing?"
"Yeah Don." Leo said, breathlessly fighting Raph.
"If the Master Splinter and the Ancient One wouldn't have believed us the Tribunal would have been infiltrated!"
"You're right Donny. I will see if anything else occurs."
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:47 pm

i would apriciate that next time you wish to use my characters that you would please PM me. i guess that since you already started the story, ill give you my permison to use them, but please, ask and get my consent the next time you use a character thats not yours. (ps, i is a girl XD)
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 6:09 pm

I am so sorry theblackmaskninja,
I am still new to this website. I wasn't going to start the story until tomorrow after I wrote the introduction about using your characters! Eeks! So sorry. I will ask permission next time! By the way how do I PM you?
And sorry about the gender thing. I should have realized! It slipped my mind after you wrote your intro that you had a great relationship with your father and that is why you are a fan of father-daughter relationships! Your story was so good however that I got carried away.
So sorry again and I hope that you post a new segment of your story soon!
Thanks for your permission. Again next time I will ask.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:27 am

its alright, and i thank you for the appologie. everythings forgiven. you PM by going up to the options at the top of the page. it will say You have no new messages. (the no will obviously get replaced by a number when you get a PM). click on it. there look for the button that says new post. (and PS. you can call me Crystal or Chris XD)

on topic.

you did a good job capturing the relationship between Hikari and Leo. i cant wait to see how the rest of you're story turns out.
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:30 am

Thank you Chris. I am working on the story to date. Thank you for explaining the PM to me. Your Broken Ninja story is really good too!
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:35 pm

Chapter Two

The woman was trapped in a cell. She was looking for a way out. She knew the inevitable was coming and she couldn't escape it now. She paced the floor waiting, waiting for them to come and take her away for interrogation. Help me! She tried to plead but there was no one to plead with. She laid hopelessly and helplessly on the bed that they provided and tried to stay calm.
The footsteps in the corridor stopped outside of her door and she knew that the time had come. She struggled against her captors but she knew it was no use.

Kari awoke from this dream drenched in a cold sweat. She jumped out of bed and walked down the hallway where she could here the TV blaring in the livingroom.
"Daddy?" she asked blinking in the light as she stood there in her white nightgown. The turtle on the couch turned around.
"Kari what are you doing up?" Mikey asked.
"I want my daddy and I had a bad dream!"
Mikey scooped the girl up and walked to Leo's room. "Leo?" he whispered before turning on the light. Leo woke up and saw Kari in Mikey's arms.
"What happened?" he asked reaching for his daughter.
"Another nightmare," Mikey answered. "I was in the livingroom watching TV, about to go to bed, when she walked out thinking that I was you."
"Daddy, that lady is going to get hurt!" Kari exclaimed climbing on Leo's lap.
"What lady sweetheart?" Mikey asked sitting on the edge of the bed.
"The lady that I dreamed about last night and tonight!" Leo and Mikey exchanged looks.
"Kari, tell us your dream," Leo said stroking her hair. Kari told her story to her uncle and father careful not to leave any parts out. When she was done, Leo tucked her into his bed.
"You can sleep in here tonight Kari," he said kissing her on the cheek. "Goodnight Michelangelo," Leo said pointedly to his youngest brother.
Leo barely slept the rest of the night thinking of the dreams that his daughter was having. Who was this woman that she kept dreaming about? Where was she? And more importantly why was Kari dreaming about her?
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Chapter Three

In the morning Leo let his daughter sleep in because she looked so innocent and plus she needs the sleep, he thought as he put his mask on and strapped on his katanas. His brothers were already awake, warming up in the dojo when he arrived.
"Hey," Raphael exclaimed. "Fearless Leader is late this morning! Someone call the news!" Mikey and Raph laughed at this joke. Donny smiled and shook his head at his younger brothers foolishness.
"I'm only late because Kari had another nightmare about the woman again. She said that she is trapped and she is going to be hurt!" Leo explained patiently.
"Wonder who she is," Raphael said.
"I have no idea," Leo said. "Now lets begin practicing!"

An hour later all the girls were up and ready to start their training after they had had their breakfast. Leo looked at his daughter who was yawning while she ate her breakfast.
"Kari, today I want you to take it easy," he said after the fourth yawn.
"But Daddy!" Kari complained. "I'm fine. Really I am."
"You're tired. Take it easy," Donny said looking up at Kari. "Besides Leo is just worried about you. He doesn't want you to get hurt."
"Ha ha! Kari won't be able to train today!" Aura said gleefully. "Today I will be the top student!"
"No!" Ren said. "Please Uncle Leo let Kari train. Please, please, please? With a cherry on top and chocolate sprinkes, and whipped cream and nuts and..."
"Fine," Leo siad with a chuckle. Ren sounded more and more like Mikey everyday.

During weapons practice is when Kari began to loose her concentration. She didn't want to alert her father especially when he had been so against her training today. Her partner was Aura, who was especially deadly when she was angry.
Aura was moving so fast! Kari thought to herself. She slipped and that was when Aura pierced her through the hand with her sai. Kari cried out as she felt the pain move up her arm. She lifted her hand up and found that the sai had gone through.
"Kari! I'm so sorry!" Aura said, eyes filling with tears. Leo and the others had not seen the commotion yet. Kari began to cry. This alerted Leo and the others. They called the practice to a halt and came over to see what the problem was.
"Kari!" Leo said as the room began to spin and black dots threatened her vision.
"Daddy, I'm so sorry," Kari mumbled and fainted.

A few hours later Kari opened her eyes. Her father was sitting on the edge of her bed watching her.
"How do you feel?" Leo asked. Kari tried to move her hand but found that it was too sore and she had a huge bandage on her hand.
"I feel fine, my hands sore," she said.
"You scared me for a minute Kari," Leo admitted. "I thought that maybe you had taken a sai to the stomach or something. And when you fainted . . ."
"Daddy I'm fine," Kari said reaching for her father. "I promise."
"Now I feel old!" Leo said, hugging Kari. "Oh, Aura's scared because you got hurt on account of her."
"Did you tell her it wasn't her fault?" Kari asked
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:41 pm

Great chapters leonardo4ever! Keep writing like this and Chris please, please,please with a cherry on top (LOL), post your next chapter of TMNT Kids soon!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:23 pm

great story. im currently likeing the way you use the girls. and i am. alot of things have been going on, but ive got a chunck of it done. it should be finished this weekend.
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 4:43 pm

Tomorrow morning I will be posting the next segment of TMNT night and there will be a surprise visit! That is all I am going to say for now
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:37 pm

Chapter Three

Three weeks later

"How does your hand feel?" Donny asked as he began removing the bandages.
"Fine Uncle Donny," Kari replied, smiling at her father and Donny. Donny inspected the hand and thought that it was fine now. Kari kissed him on the cheek after he declared her hand entirely healed. She left the room to find her cousins.
"Should I allow her back to training?" Leo asked his brother as he helped him clean the bandages.
"I don't see why not," Donny said. "By the way any more nightmares?"
"No." Leo frowned. "None. She has been sleeping soundly finally."
"Hmm. I wonder . . ." Donny said his voice trailing off.
"What?" Leo couldn't help but asking.
"Nothing," Donny said. "Thinking out loud again."

-------------------------------

Meanwhile the woman was sitting in her cell, trying not to gasp in pain in case one of her captors were near. She closed her eyes and tried to meditate, while trying to find a mind to enter, to tell them where she was and tell them to find her and release her from this suffering. She reached out with her mind and found someone.

Help me! she managed to say.

The Foot! I'm in their headquarters! New York City. She said before losing consciousness.

-------------------

In the training dojo, Kari began sparring with Hina. She easily blocked her blows, and attempted to knock Hina down. All of a sudden it felt as if her mind was tearing apart. Her father and uncles were watching when she suddenly fell to the floor.

Help me! The Foot! I'm in their headquarters! New York City. This message rang through her head as she struggled to catch her breath.

"Kari?!" Leo said to his daughter. "What happened?"
"The woman. The Foot has her. Here in New York City." She barely managed to whisper, feeling sick to her stomach.
"Enough training for now," Leo commanded his nieces. He beckoned to his brothers and they led Kari to Master Splinter's room.
"Father?" Leo asked before entering.
"Come in my sons," Splinter greeted them warmly. "And Kari."
"She was in the dojo training when she said that the woman was being held by the foot and she was here in New York City," Leo said. He was holding his daughter tightly in his lap.
"Well we must save her, my sons," Splinter said. "She cannot be hurt too badly right now or else she would not have been able to make contact with Kari."
"Yeah we know where they are," Raphael growled. "Let's just go get her!"
"Wait my sons," Splinter said. "Take Kari and her cousins with you. They must have a connection with this woman and that will make it easier to find."

------------------------------

Hours later when the turtles were sure it was dark they stepped into the sewer with their daughters behind them. They were walking to the manhole when Aura said "No. We must continue to move," And the others nodded at the turtles.

Several minutes later Kari said, "Here." and she pointed to the ceiling where the turtles could dimly see a manhole. Raph went first and then helped the four girls up. They stood silent for a minute before Kari nodded to Aura. When their fathers stood behind them the girls pointed to the big building on their left.
Mikey picked Ren up and let her bury her head in his shell for a moment before telling her and Hina to stay in the sewer.
"But Daddy," Ren whined, not wanting to be left behind.
"No!" Mikey said firmly, looking to his older bros for help.
"Fine," Ren said pouting.
"Hina look after her," Donny told his daughter, knowing that she would obey him to whatever cost.

--------------------

"Where to now?" Leo asked the two girls.
"She's on the first floor," Kari said. "Come on." she led the way to the door, but Raphael stopped her.
"We will make sure the cost is clear," Raph looked to Leo and they went in the building first.
They quickly and quietly disposed of the Foot ninjas on guard duty. They then beckoned the rest to come in very quietly. They set off with the girls in the middle and the turtles hurding them on the outside.
"Right!" Aura said suddenly, and the turtles went to the right. Up ahead they could see a cell with a woman lying on the floor.
"That's her!" Kari said.
"Raph . . ." Leo started to say.
"On it!" Raph told him back. He picked the lock on the cell and quickly gathered the woman in his arms. "She's been badly hurt!"

--------------------------------

Down in the sewers they quickly went home.
"Sensei, we're home!" Mikey called as they walked in. Raph carefully put the woman on the sofa and put a blanket on top of her. Donny grabbed his medical equipment and took her pulse and blood pressure. The girls stifiled yawns, however, Leo noticed.
"Bed time!" Leo said quickly. He ushered the girls to their rooms and tucked them in. When he was done he went back to the sofa where his brothers were carefully keeping a vigil over the woman. Don injected her with a syringe of something.
"A sedative," Donny explained. He yawned as did Mikey.
"Go ta bed," Raph said. "All of ya! I'll watch her!" Raph sat up all night and kept a watchful eye on her.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:42 pm

great chapter ^__^ a little different from what you implied, but good, non the less.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:34 am

Cool chapter! TMNT night 158684
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:25 am

Chris I am saving the good part for the next chapter that I am currently working on. But schools really killing me now so you will all have to wait and see what happens in due time!
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 7:33 pm

Chapter 5

Three weeks later the unknown woman awoke from what Donny called a catatonic state. Raphael and Leonardo kept a constant watch over the guest whenever they could but their daughters kept them on their feet.

The woman lifted her head slowly from the pillow and looked around at her surrondings. She was in a room that looked as though the owner really liked to train because there was a punching bag in the corner and there was a set of barbells next to the door. She winced at the pain that moved through her arm when she lifted it.

Curious she looked at it and found that her left arm was bruised and she had an IV in it. This restricted her movements a bit and she was confused.

"Where am I?" she asked aloud. "The Foot never would have given me such kind treatment I am sure about that."

"You're awake," said a voice from the doorway. She looked up to see a purple banded turtle look at her with a kind expression on his face. She immediately trusted him although it wasn't her usual trait to trust someone so quickly.

"Yeah," she said so softly Donny had to turn his head to the side to catch it. "Where am I? Who are you? Why did you save me? Do you work for the Foot?" She asked in one breath it all coming out very rapidly.

"Whoa!" Donny said with a smile. "My names Donatello, but you can call me Don or Donny. You are in my brothers and I home, although the room that you are occupying is Raphael's." He walked to her side. "Any pain?"

"No. Do you work for the Foot?"

"No my brothers and I do not work for the Foot," Donny said with a small smile. "Who are you?"

"My name is Violet. I am a kunoichi," she stated. "My father died a few months ago and my mother died at birth."

"Well I'll have to call my brothers, and then you can meet them. Hopefully you'll be back on your feet soon and can tell us your whole story!" Donny said walking to the door. "I'll go get them."

Moments later four little girls ran through the door with Donny and three other turtles behind him.

"It is nice to see that you finally awoke," the blue banded turtle stated. "I am Leonardo, but my friends and family call me Leo." He bowed his head.

"I'm Michelanglo! But you can call me Mikey!" the orange banded brother said with a wide smile on his face. "Do you like comics? Or videogames?"

"Raphael. But ya can call me Raph," the red banded turtle said with mistrust in his eyes.

"Donatello has probably already told you that I am Violet," the woman stated. She began slowly sitting up in bed.

"Ren!" said one of the little girls. This one had glasses on her face. "Hina. Kari. And last Aura!" she motioned to the other girls when she said their names.

"How long was I unconscious?" Violet asked the turtles.

"Uh . . . about three weeks. Plus a few days I would guess when you were in that cell in the Foot Headquarters." Leo stated uneasily.

"So ya ready ta tell us exactly why the Foot had ya as their prisoner?" Raph asked with a slight growl.

"My mother died when I was born prematurely. My father became my best friend and he gave me every thing that I could wish for. He blamed himself for my not having a mother and tried to make up for it with material things. When I was seven years old my elder brother talked with my father. That day my father hired a sensei to teach me the way of the kunoichi. I wasn't allowed to get attached to my shisho's. My father thought that it would be unhealthy and he mistrusted a single sensei to teach me all that I needed to know. So every year I had a new sensei and would learn something else that I needed to learn.
When I was nineteen, my father died in my own arms. He had been killed by the Foot ninja's because my father had found out who the leader was and was going to expose the Foot to the media. I became obsessed with trying to find revenge. I fought a man named One Shot and he seemingly killed me. However I was revived by using an ancient Japanese art called Kimegure. My new sensei taught me how to use this Kimegure. A month ago I was trying to flee from the Foot ninja's through the sewers when they caught me.
They 'interrogated' me and then I woke up here. That is my life story in nutshell," she said eyes still filled with tears. 'My father was still a raw emotion that I needed to keep covered. The memory of my father was still very much fresh' she thought.

"Then how did you contact me?" Kari asked suddenly. Violet looked over at her with interest.

"What do you mean Kari?" she asked.

"I dreamed about you. And you told me where you were when they were interrogating you," she asked.

"This is not possible," she said softly.

"What is not possible?" Leo asked from the doorway.

"She may be my half sister," Violet said with a frown. "But I thought that Daddy said that she died in childbirth."

"No," said Aura.

"No what?" Violet said confused.

"You ain't her sister. If ya were then you would have been there for her. Besides you'd want to take her from here and she ain't going!" In a split second Aura had her sai out and pointed toward the woman.

Violet got out of bed and chuckled at the little girl. "First of all, I explained that my father said that she died. Second of all I won't take her from you. Even though I am a blood relation she loves all of you. I realize that. And my third point is you can't kill me with my own weapon. I am very dangerous when it comes to the sai and trust me you wouldn't even hit me!" The woman snapped at the girl and glared at her. Her legs buckled and Leo caught her before she hit the floor. He put her back under the covers.
She immediately fell asleep after smiling at Kari.

Last edited by leonardo4ever on Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:33 am

Cool chapter!
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 pm

Chapter Six

The next morning the four brothers silently headed for the dojo, determined not to wake their daughters or the mysterious kunoichi named Violet. However after a while the kunoichi slipped out of her room, despite her leg cast, quite silently because she could feel the excitement from this men.

She had a hard time trying to go down the stairs so after struggling for a moment Violet decided that watching from the balcony was the best course of action for her. She suddenly yelled, "The left Raphael!" as Raph dodged a blow from Leo. Surprisingly he followed her instruction and managed to avert the follow through of Leo's katana.

Once the practice was over the brothers turned and bowed to each other and then to her. Donnie looked at her concerned.

"What are you doing out of bed?" he asked her in his gentle voice. He took note of the fact that her IV was no longer in her arm. She must have pulled it out! he hissed to himself.

"I was bored. I couldn't sleep," she said. "As a matter of fact I have problems sleeping at night."

Raphael looked at this beautiful woman before him and knew that he was falling for this human. Leo looked at Raph as he drew in a breath of air sharply turning his gaze to the floor.

"You alright Bro?" Leo asked him softly.

"Fine, Fearless," Raph said, his eyes flashing dangerously. Leo gave a sigh of defeat and smiled back at their guest.

"Daddy, when are you going to make breakfast?" Ren asked runningdown the stairs. Mike picked up his daughter and together they went into what Violet assumed was the kitchen.

"Are you going to join us?" Leo asked Violet as Kari, Hina, and Aura ran down the stairs heading for the kitchen.

"Yes, I would very much," Violet said, "but I am afraid that I will need assistance because of my broken leg."

"Raph will help you," Leo said, hoping that whatever was bugging his brother about this woman would go away. Raph shot Leo a dirty look as he climbed the stairs. He quickly scooped the woman up and deposited her before Leo. He mumbled something uncoherent and walked into the kitchen.

"Um . . ." Violet said, clearly uncomfortable. "Just wondering, how will I be able to shower if, ya know, I can't do it on my own?"

Leo fidgeted a little looking at Donnie who both suddenly turned bright red at her suggestion.

"Yeah, after breakfast, I'll call our sister Crystal and see if maybe she could come help you out. If not April probably will," Leo said as his brother let out a sigh of relief.

It turned out that Crystal could come back and help this invalid who was unable to shower by herself. Crystal and Violet soon became friends, and Violet even bonded with her half sister Kari and her 'cousins'.

Six weeks had passed and Donnie was able to take off the cast. However something didn't seem right to all of the brothers especially since Violet was feeling fatigued and sleeping over 13 hours of the day. Violet was loosing too much weight as well claiming that she wasn't hungry, only eating one meal a day.

Donnie decided to run a blood test but he decided to wait as Violet got used to walking around on both legs again.

The next morning Raphael tried to rouse Violet out of her bed. He was unsuccessful and yelled for Donnie to come quickly. Donnie hurried and quickly assessed the situation as his tempramental brother took gentle care of Violet.

"Quick, get her to the infirmary," Donnie said. Raphael gently picked her up and carried her down the steps. Donnie following close behind as their brothers and daughters noticed something was wrong. In the infirmary Raphael set her down on the examination table.

Donnie took a vial of blood and quickly assessed what he saw in her blood. "Hmmm . . . this doesn't make any sense," Donnie mused as he watched his red clad brother stroking her cheek.

"Abnormally large amounts of white blood cells. Immature white blood cells" Donnie mused as he pondered the possibilities. "Quick wake her!"

Raph complied and Violet soon awoke. "Whaz going on?" she asked groggily. Raph's hand left her face.

"You have leukemia," Donnie said looking Violet in the eyes. Her eyes widened in shock. Raph looked at her and back at Donnie.

"Ya joking?" Raph forced out.

"No. Violet needs chemotherapy treatments and soon!" Donnie said.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:35 pm

Great chapter. Why do the turtles have a sister? Is she a mutant turtle?
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

no, she's using my character, Crystal, from Broken Ninja. good chapter. ^__^
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:49 pm

Yeah I remember her. I didn´t think about her because she doesn´t appear in your other fanfic "TMNT Kids".
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:54 pm

lol and she wont XD
Back to top Go down
leonardo4ever

leonardo4ever

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:14 pm

Chapter 7

Violet's eyes were wide with fright as her mind quickly took in what Donnie was saying. She looked Raphael in the eyes as he forced tears away.

"Can we have a moment?" she asked Donnie softly, forcing her gaze away from Raph. Donnie nodded and left the room, firmly shutting the door behind him. Raphael hestitantly put his hand back on her cheek, softly stroking it. She moved her face into his hand and smiled at his shocked look.

"Raphael, I cannot leave your home," she said finally.

"But ya can't stay here," Raphael said not comprehending what she was saying.

"I cannot leave you Raph. I cannot leave Kari, and the rest of the girls and your caring brothers. I cannot believe that they took someone like me into your home and are as caring as you are. I was a hired assassin before the Foot found me, Raph. I am not asking for forgiveness, but I am asking you to consider that I have changed. A lot. Please," her eyes pleaded with him.

"I don't care what ya were as long as it's what ya aren't right now," Raphael said gruffly. "But ya need to go topside for ya Chemo treatments."

"No, I won't leave the lair Raph," Violet said firmly.

"And I won't have ya die down here eithah!" Raph said sharply. Violet smiled at him.

"I won't die down here. I think I can manage to have my doctor send the treatment here so I can stay here. Of course he will want to meet the doctor who will be administering the chemo." Violet said mischieviously.

"Ya can really so that?" Raph asked increduously.

"Yeah, with a little bribing, nothing should go wrong." Violet said as Raph came closer to her. Her heart began to beat faster as he gently touched her lips with his. Then the kiss grew more passionate. When they finally broke away both were breathing heavily. Raph helped her down off of the exam table and led her to the couch.

"Sit. I will have Mike make ya something ta eat," Raph said before walking away. Leo watched him closely and sat beside me.

"What's going on? Donnie said that you would have to leave for a while," Leo said looking at me.

"Donnie found out that the condition that I am currently suffering with is leukemia. And I won't have to leave if I can bribe my doctor into sending the Chemo treatments here so Donnie can administer them." Donnie happened to hear the end of my statement and smiled.

Leo left the living room after a while and Donnie took his space. "So what happened between you and my brother?" Donnie's smile widened as he saw how red my face became.

"So will you do the chemo treatments?" I asked him, trying to change the subject.

"Sure."

The next day Doctor McClaire walked in and helped Donnie set up the IV and the equipment. After a half hour on the treatment I became nausas and began to vomit. Raph heldmy hair back and rubbed my back to let me know it was alright. After a few moments I began to feel better.

An hour later the treatment was complete and Raph had to carry me to the sofa where I was too sick to even acknowledge Kari and Ren coloring on the floor.

"Violet?" Kari asked concerned. "Uncle Raph what is wrong with her?" Panic began to feel her voice. Leo walked into the room and after assessing the situation he drew the girls to the dojo and began to tell them what was wrong.

After a week my hair began to fall out in large clumps. I was mortified and Raphael tried to comfort yet it was Leo and Donnie who managed to keep the situation at bay. The next day April came down to visit me and brought a few wigs.

I thanked her to the extent that my treatment would allow and immediately put on a wig. I felt secure again and confident that no one would laugh at me because of it.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 6:38 pm

good chapter. Nice twist with the Violet and Raph thing. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TMNT night Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT night   TMNT night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT night
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next