TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6027 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SameAsItNeverWas

SameAsItNeverWas

Male
Number of posts : 365
Warning Level :
Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT Left_bar_bleue50 / 10050 / 100Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Raphael, Leonardo, Donatello, and Michelangelo (a.k.a. all)

Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-25

Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT Empty
PostSubject: Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT   Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:21 am

Okay, so this is my most recent in a line of actual mv and turtles video. The song is "Rumors" by Lindsay Lohan, and i think it fits the Turtles well. And the reason I'm saying "Ft. the TMNT" is because the parts where they're shown is not just a tribute to them, it's supposed to be the parts their singing. Anyway, here ya go:

Back to top Go down
http://hauntingechoes.com/member.php?action=viewpro&
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :
Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT   Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:48 am

Cool video. I can totally see them singing this. It´s a nice tribute to the TMNT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo

Rumors- Lindsay Lohan featuring the TMNT
Page 1 of 1