TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning Level :
TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-28

TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Empty
PostSubject: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:52 pm

This fanfic is dedicated to thexblackxmaskedxninja. It takes her characters and introduces a few of my own, but that comes later, I hope you enjoy it, and thanks for your permission to do this Crystal........ This is how I think the girls might look now that they're older.....Hikari, Aura, Ren and Hinata, tell me what you think guys.....
TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Emo_Anime_White_Girl_by_Vantena
TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up UserWildAnimeWitch5
TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Anime2-1
TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Openarms

Last edited by DKnight on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :
TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Chapter 1:- All Grown Up

The sound of an alarm clock buzzing woke her from her slumber. Slamming her hand onto the top of it to stop its sound she got up and cracked her neck as she walked to her room door. Taking off in a slight jog down the corridor she jumped just as she reached the end, twisting her body in mid air she landed on the couch below causing the remote to bounce into the air which she immediately caught and flipped on the TV. Yawning a bit as she flipped through the channels she stopped on the news as something caught her eye

‘Members of the notorious street gang the Purple Dragons are currently behind this morning after a botched robbery at a Jewellery exchange on 4th and main.’ As she watched a soft smile played at her lips

“What are you watching?” A soft female voice came from behind her as a slender teen-aged female with waist length brown hair walked over to her sipping a cup of what smelled to her to be coffee

“Nothing, Hina, just the news.” She replied as he pulled back the hood of her jacket revealing her short greyish-black hair, as she shifted her weight flipping over the back of the couch with one hand

“Ok if you say so, Aura” Hinata smiled as she looked up and saw the shadow of someone doing a back flip off the second floor standing to land beside her

“What’s going on guys?” Asked the female that landed beside Hinata as she walked rustled her short boyish cut greyish-brown hair then adjusted her glasses over her hazel eyes

“Nothing, Ren,” Answered Aura a bit irritably “Geez, what's with the 20 questions from you guys?”

“Why are you being all defensive then?” A stern female voice came from behind her as Aura turned to see her eldest cousin Hikari “Do you have something to hide?” She added as she pulled her short white hair back into a high bun and cracked her neck gently her cloudy grey eyes never leaving Aura’s greyish-black ones

“No I don’t, so back off Kari.” Aura sneered as she push passed Kari and walked to the kitchen followed closely by the others

“Or what Aura?” Hikari challenged as she spun Aura to face her

“Or I’ll make you.” Aura smirked grabbing Hikari’s hand which was still on her shoulder and twisted it slightly

“Really now, you and what army?” Gripping Aura’s arm Hikari glared at her cousin

The commotion had caught the attention of a shadow that loomed in the background watching the events unfold. As Hikari and Aura readied to exchange blows a soft but stern voice came from the doorway

“Good morning girls.” Smiles Master Splinter as he walked into the room cause all the tension in it to leave instantly

“Good Morning Grandfather.” All the girl replied in unison

“It warms my heart to you girls like this,” He continued as he put a pot on the stove and brewed some tea “It reminds me of when your fathers were younger.” He chuckled gently as he sat at the table

“What reminds you of when we were younger father?” Leonardo queried as he walked into the room and was greeted by a smile and hug from his daughter Hikari

“Oh, just how you and Raphael used to have power struggles when I wasn’t around.” Splinter laughed gently as he got up and made his tea

His words caused a smile to pull at Leo’s beak as well as the girls who all looked at each other and smiled

”Well father, if you’ll excuse us,” Leo gestured to the door leading to the sewers as the other turtles stood waiting “We’re taking the girls to get some supplies before the Ancient One comes for his visit.” And with that they all departed from the lair

It had been 10 years since the turtles had taken in the girls and now they all had grown. The turtles were now members of the Ninja Tribunal. Replacing Kon-Shisho:
Ninjitsu master of Spirit was Donatello, replacing Juto-Shisho: Ninjitsu master of Weapons was Leonardo, replacing Chikara-Shisho: Ninjitsu master of Strength was Raphael and replacing Hisomi-Shisho: Ninjitsu master of Stealth was Michelangelo. The girls were going on their first trip to the Tribunals training island and they wanted to be
prepared
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:10 pm

this is really good! i like it! you've captured the girls perfectly!
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 pm

How do you like the twist that the turtles took over the tribunal duties?
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:14 pm

i love it ^__^ good work
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 6:40 am

I'll have the next cvhapter up tonight hopefully
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 10:54 am

Great chapter! And I love the images of the girls!
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Ok folks here it is the next installment to this new fanfic from myself and dedicated to siennna the ninja this time (Hope I got the name right.)
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:33 pm

Chapter 2:- The Fight

As they walked to a manhole just outside April and Casey’s apartment, the silence between the girls had gotten to the turtles as they stopped before going up

“Ok, what’s going on?” Asked Leo turning to Hikari who immediately looked down not wanting to answer her fathers’ question

“Yeah, you guys aren’t worried about going to Tribunal Island are you?” Donny queried looking at Hinata as she glanced over at her cousins who all had the same expression on their faces

“Dad, what if we don’t think we’re ready?” Hinata finally piped up after a few moments of silence. Looking at her father then the other turtles, she had gotten a bit bolder as she got older and broken out of her shell so to speak

“Yeah, I mean, we may be good, but what if we aren’t that good?” Ren asked clutching to her fathers’ arm tightly as she looked at him

“Speak for yourself short stack.” Aura snapped as she turned and started climbing up the ladder to the surface

“Aura, come back here and apologize to your cousin.” Raph called to his daughter grabbing her ankle before she could go any higher

“It’s not my fault she’s the weakest outta all of us and still can’t master a dragon whirlwind kick.” Aura quipped as she looked at her father holding onto her ankle as started sobbing and took off down the tunnel back to the lair

“Now look what you did Aura, geez,” Hikari frowned as she looked up at her cousin with a slight malice in her eyes “You sure know how to kill a mood don’t you.” Turning on her heels she ran after Ren while the others looked at Aura shaking their head slightly

The truth was Ren was holding back but she didn’t want anyone to know that, she was Mikey’s daughter so everyone expected her to be a brat and a goofball but she under Mikey’s supervision had become far stronger than the other since he had been teaching in secret the lessons he learned from the former Tribunal. As Ren ran back to the lair she was cut off by a group of people dressed in purple and black as a large burly male
stepped to the front of the group

“Hmmm, what’s this, a lone little girlie in the sewers?” The man’s voice was deep and commanded authority as he moved closer to her “I wonder what you’re doing down here kid, are you following us?”

Ren was frozen in place, not by fear but by the fact that she immediately recognized the man and they others with him and felt a sudden surge of happiness

“Hun and the Purple Dragons.” She chuckled as she slapped Hun’s hand away as he tried to touch her chin “My cousin really made me sad just now, but I supposed beating the sh*t outta you guys will make me feel better.” Cracking her knuckles she looked at him with a slight smirk, and before he knew it she had her foot planted squarely in his stomach after dong a round house back kick

“GET HER!!!” Yelled a man with a dragon tattooed on his face as he sidestepped letting Hun fly passed him. Ren simply started bouncing on her toes as she blocked and counter attacked while still keeping the smile that was on her face

Jumping into the air she did a split kicking two of the dragon in the chest the crossed her legs in the opposite way locking her feet behind the head of one of the females as she rolled her body flipping her over. Springing back to her feet she heard the yells of Hikari as she came closer causing the Dragons to retreat in fear

“Are you ok Ren?” Hikari asked softly as she saw her cousin sitting just outside the secret entrance to the lair with a smile on her face

“Yeah, much better now.” Ren beamed as she looked up at her older cousin
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:34 pm

Please gimme your feed back on this, lemme know if I'm doing a good job or if I need to improve
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:39 pm

Really good. I would just like to point out one thing about Aura. Aura is more of a softie than Raph and, usually when she crosses a line and is told to apologize, she does. But other than that, good chapter.
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 7:54 am

Another great chapter!
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 9:12 pm

Yeah, I know that, but remember this is whne they're older, so her personality might have changed in the 10 years, but anyway, thanks for the critique, I keep that in mind....Tonight is an off night for me, so I won't be doing anything tonight, but I'll try and have something up by tomorrow night
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:36 pm

Ok, I know its a few weeks late but here is the nex installment TMNT All Grown Up
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:40 pm

Chapter 3:- The Introduction

The shopping went silently as the Aura and Hinata went about doing double duty shopping because of Aura’s behaviour to Ren earlier

“I still don’t see why I have to shop for Ren and Hikari.” Aura frowned as she grabbed a few ‘female essentials’ as she looked at Hinata

“Cause you were a brat and made Ren cry.” Raph piped up from behind her as he pulled the hood of the jacket he was wearing to disguise himself over his head to better hide from an onlooker, taking in the scene of the turtles dressed in baggy sweat pants and hoodies

Aura growled softly as they headed to the checkout and began cashing their goods. Once they paid and collected the bag they made their way to April and Casey’s place to finish out the day

“So Hun and the Purple Dragons were down here looking for what exactly?” Master Splinter asked gently

“Not sure, Grandfather,” Hikari smiled gently as he tousled Ren’s hair “Little Renny here, beat them but good before I got there.” Ren immediately looked innocently at Splinter who was smiling at her

“You’re gonna apologize to her and now.” Raph’s voice sounded as the group made it into the lair with the addition of April and Casey holding several bags in their hands

“Fine dad, I already said I would, god.” Aura snapped as she walked over to her cousins and her grandfather “Ren, I’m sorry about what I said earlier, I didn’t mean it.”

Chuckling softly Splinter walked over to the rest of the group knowing how hard it was for Raphael to see someone so much like him and be a father to her

“Forget it, Hot-Head Jr, all’s forgiven.” Ren’s words hit the others causing them to laugh as they walking out of the kitchen

“She really is her father’s child isn’t she?” April asked to no one in particular as she looked at Aura with a smile

“Yes she is,” A soft but heavy Japanese voice came from behind her “Just as the turtles are Splinter-san’s sons.”

“Ancient One.” They all said at the same time as Ancient One made his way over to Splinter and bowed to him

“It is good to see you again my friends,” He smiled softly as he looked at the girls “So these are the girls that I have heard so much about.”

“Yes Ancient One,” Splinter said a smile in his voice “This is Hikari, Hinata, Aura and Ren.” Pointing to each in turn as the bowed to the Ancient One

“Konichi-wa, Ancient One-Shisho.” The girls replied out of respect for him as they bowed to him

“Ah before I forget, I must introduce you to someone.” Walking over to the door he opened it and in walked a tall muscular young man “This is Sasuke Minami, the child of Chikara-Shisho and Hisomi-Shisho.”
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:43 pm

Chapter 4: - Sasuke

“Ah before I forget, I must introduce you to someone.” Walking over to the door he opened it and in walked a tall muscular young man “This is Sasuke Minami, the child of Chikara-Shisho and Hisomi-Shisho.”

Sasuke looked exactly like Hisomi, in terms of his body stature. He was tall and very muscular just like his father, but he had Chikara’s eyes and hair, which was tied up in a
traditional samurai’s top-knot

“It is a pleasure to meet you Sasuke.” Splinter bowed to him

“The pleasure is mine, Splinter-sama,” Smiling he bowed to Splinter then the Turtles “My parents have regaled me with tales of you and the turtle-Shisho’s skills and adventures; I just hope I live up to their reputation.” His voice was a bit soft at the last part of the sentence indicating that he was worried

“Sasuke, I have told you do not worry, you will do just fine.” Ancient One chimed in realizing the tone in Sasuke’s voice. Nodding in agreement Sasuke smiled gently

The group talked and got better acquainted with Sasuke as the evening continued on, and much to the surprise of everyone he had already passed the level of Jounin in the ninja rank

“My father and mother trained me tirelessly, but still maintained their parental duties, not pushing me too hard, or babying me too much.” Sasuke spoke in earnest as he looked at everyone “They often would tell me of their adventures with Splinter-san and his sons, when the Tengu Shredder returned to take his throne.”

“So you know about that battle then?” Leo asked kindly as he sat in and old arm chair with his left leg across his right while Hikari sat on the arm of the chair

“Yes, Leonardo-Shisho, it was one of the first things they told me about you,” Smiling gently Sasuke had noticed that Hinata was looking at him a bit too much for it to be coincidence “I had often wondered if my skills would stack up against the skills of you and your brothers.”

“You’d never be anywhere near their level kid, so relax.” Aura piped up as she sat down beside her father who was sitting to Hikari’s left, rewarding her with a smack across the back of the head from Hikari

“I might be good enough to beat you.“ Sasuke chuckled as he saw Aura get hit and the reprimanding looks she got from her father and Hikari

“That sounds like a challenge to me.“ Mikey chimed in hopping to his feet with a smile “What do you think guys?”

“It would be a good chance to see what he’s got and see how much our girls have learned. “ Donni replied after a moment

“Ok, Sasuke, you’re on.” Leo smiled gently “If that is ok with you Master and you Ancient One?”

“You have my permission.” Splinter answered calmly

“And mine as well.” Ancient One smiled
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:47 pm

Chapter 5:- The Challenge

Walking over to the main training area in the middle of the lair, Sasuke stretched and cracked his neck gently before walking over to a black duffel bag that he had brought with him and pulled out a Wakazashi and his training gear

“Where can I get changed?” He asked as he looked at the others

“Upstairs last room on the left.” Raph replied as he looked to see the girls go into their rooms to change. Running up the column beside him, Sasuke kicked off the wall doing a
side flip landing in front of the room Raph had indicated and went in to change

“He seems to be very agile.” Splinter stated commenting on what Sasuke had just done

“He’s a bit cocky if you ask me.” Casey added as he sat beside Raph hugging April who was leaning on his shoulder

“On the contrary Casey,” Ancient One replied gently “He is afraid he won’t be good enough, so he tries to show up his talents in the hopes that he will make his parents proud.”

“Well, he’s gonna get his ~ Censored ~ handed to him, New York Ninja Style.” Aura stated matter-of-factly as she and the other girls joined their father’s and the other. Just then Sasuke ran from the room and jumped off of the edge doing a back flip into a round house kick landing perfectly where his bag was.

He was dressed in similar battle attire to his father, with the same war painted stripes at the lower corners of his eyes as his father did. Cracking his neck once again he smiled gently as he bowed to them all and walked over to his Wakazashi

"I’m first,” Aura piped up just as Leo was going to say something “I’m gonna knock some respect into him.” A soft smile curled Sasuke’s lips as Aura drew her Sais rolling one around her finger and catching it by the handle so the tip pointed to her body while the other pointed to Sasuke. She lowered her stance a bit, just as he drew his Wakazashi and held it in front of him, the blade pointing up and his left hand resting on the back of it

“Ready?” Mikey asked looking to Aura as he stepped forward “Ready?” He asked again looking to Sasuke who nodded once and eased his left foot out slightly while bending his right leg at the knee “HAJIME!!!!” Mikey yelled as he flipped backward out of the way as Aura rushed Sasuke head on swiping at him violently with her Sais.

Sasuke kept his composure dodging and using his Wakazashi to block her attacks as he did. As he sidestepped from one of her downward lunges he brought his right legs around in a round house to catch her in the back knocking her onto her stomach, she
snarled and punched the ground before standing and resuming her stance and concentrated hard. Suddenly her body began to glow as several marks similar to those her father had when he was training with the Tribunal appeared on her

“What the shell?” Raph exclaimed in shock but before he could say anything else there was a loud explosion from behind them as the secret entrance to the lair was blasted open

“Hello Turtles,” A sinister metallic like voice came from the dust and debris “May I come in?” Just then a kunai was flung out of the dust as it cleared heading straight for Aura, but it was deflected by Sasuke who had rushed over to her and assumes an offensive stance while the others drew their weapons and did the same as the dust settle revealing the Utrom Shredder, Karai, Hun, along with Foot ninjas and the Purple Dragons “ATTACK!!!!”
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:48 pm

I really liked this chapter! I can totally see the girls and the turtles behave like that
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 4:53 pm

very very good. i love it.
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:17 pm

Sorry I made you guys wait so long, but I've been busy with life here at home, was in the hospital for a few days but I'm back now and hopefully will have more soon, along with a new fanfic that will really throw you guys for a loop
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:19 pm

It´s okay and I´m glad that you´re back. Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:20 pm

Thanks, I hope you will like my other fan-fics coming soon
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:22 pm

Don´t worry I´m sure that I will
Back to top Go down
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:47 pm

Surprised I just read the whole lot, and I LOVE it! XD Keep writing!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:30 am

Chapter: - The Shredder Attacks

“How did old Shred-head find out?” Raph bellowed as he leapt into the air dodging a diving tackle from a purple dragon

“No idea,” Donni replied as he used the end of his staff to disarm a foot ninja and knock him unconscious “But they picked the wrong time to try invading.”

“Agreed.” Sasuke added as he did a mid air round house kick before landing on the shoulders of a purple dragon that was about to attack Hina

“Well if it isn’t Big Hun.” Ren giggled as she and Mikey lunged at Hun, alternating attacks with their nun-chucks hitting him high and low at the same time then finished off with sidekicks to his stomach sending him flying back towards the Shredder

“Worthless,” He snarled as he did a forward lunge into a flip landing where Hun had previously stood “I’ll have to dispose of you terrapins myself.”

“Easier said than done Bucket Head,” Aura lashed out as she side stepped kicking the last foot ninja that attacked her in the stomach

“You are outnumbered Shredder,” Ancient one added as he stood beside Splinter who was looking down at the Shredder from the second platform

“Your foot ninja and the purple dragons have been defeated.” Splinter stated matter-of-factly as looking around at the unconscious bodies littering the floor of the lair

The Shredder looked around seeing all his troops dispatched the only ones standing were Karai who was battling it out with Leonardo and himself, but before he could move there was a silent thud behind him as Sasuke landed behind him and quickly kicked him in the back of the knee and gripped his gauntleted hands pulling them behind him driving his knee into his back

“Next time you want to invade somewhere usurper,” Leaning forward Sasuke spoke with hate in his voice “Make sure you can actually beat its inhabitants.” Using his strength he hoisted Shredder onto his shoulders just as Leo disarmed Karai and kicked her towards the door, tossing Shredder out the door Sasuke put his hands together and began chanting in an ancient Japanese tongue the suddenly all of the foot ninja and purple dragon vanished along with Shredder and Karai

“They will be back, now that they know where we live.” Leo commented as he sheathed his katana

“You know it’s funny,” Aura spoke up as she walked over to her father to make sure he was ok “First Hun and the Dragons were snooping around down here, then right after HE shows up we get invaded!!” She growled pointing her Sai at Sasuke

“You think Sasuke lead them here?” Ancient One asked shocked and appalled at the accusation

“Aura, you can’t be serious?” Kari queried as she looked at her cousin then Sasuke

“I mean look at it, how long have the foot and the dragons been trying to find this place and not 3 hours after he shows up they invade our home.” Aura’s words hit everyone but while they possessed a certain hate filled logic to it, everyone knew that Sasuke couldn’t be responsible for this

“So, this is how you treat the son of two of your families most trusted allies?” Sasuke finally spoke up his head hung low as he walked over to his bag and picked it up “But if you really think I’m a danger to your family, then I’ll leave, thank you for your hospitality.” With that he turned and in an instant he was gone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
TMNT-Forum :: Misc :: Fan-works :: Fan TMNT stories-
Jump to: