TMNT-Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to 6037 day old Forum, with 748 users!

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katniss

Katniss

Female
Number of posts : 5080
Location : I am the one hiding under your stairs, fingers like snakes and spiders in my hair
Warning Level :
TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : All 4 of them! I love Raphie for his bad boy side (and his soft heart), Leo for his big-brother protectiveness and honour, Don for his smarts and caring side, and Mikey for being a goofball and making anyone go ROFLMAO, even in a life or death situation. Oh, and Splinter for his wise words and gentle soul :3
Shells : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:42 am

D: No Sasuke, don't leave!! It's great so far! I TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 825492 it!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~xxryousdancerxx
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :
TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:15 am

good chapter. cant wait to see what happens next XD
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Number of posts : 7905
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.
Shells : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:43 am

This chapter was so cool! I loved that part when Ren and Mikey attack Hun. That one was classic (and poor Sasuke).
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~mcazevedo
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Number of posts : 47
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles
Shells : 0
Registration date : 2010-02-28

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:28 am

Ok folks....its been a while and I know a lot of u r probably mad at me for disappearing for so long but I come with a new chapter compliments of my litle brother, he gave me the inspiration to wrte it and now I've finished it.....Well without further adeui (or however its spelt) my new chapter......
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Gots to be Leo, headstrong, leader, and well rounded, the Boss of All Turtles

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:29 am

Chapter 7: - The Search for Sasuke

The night was cold and it felt like it dragged on forever as everyone searched the city high and low for Sasuke. Casey and April with Master Splinter and Ancient One searching the streets in the Battle Shell, the Mikey on his skateboard was searching with Donny on his BMX stunt bike in the west and north tunnels of the sewers: Leo and Raph in the Sewer Sliders searching the east and south tunnels and the girls searching the roofs.

“I can’t believe this,” Aura growled slamming her fist into a nearby wall as she stopped and waited for her cousins to catch up “DAMN IT!!!” Jumping into the air she did a back round house kick shattering a light bulb that was flickering on and off ever few seconds

“It’s your fault so stop your griping.” Kari lashed out as she landed a few feet from where the remnants of the bulb fell “If you hadn’t accused him of betraying us then we’d be in the lair having fun.”

“So you’re saying this is my fault?” Aura snarled as she looked at Kari who had stepped closer

“Yes, I do,” Kari answered the venom in her voice was a bit scary “You’re impulsive, hot-headed, you’re blinded by anger and most important of all,” Before Kari could finish there was a the sound of shattering glass then the ringing of an alarm

“Uhhhh, guys think you can finish this later?” Hina asked calmly as she peeked over the edge of the building they were on

“Why?” Aura snapped as she looked at Kari with anger burning in her eyes

“Cause we’re about to have company like any second.” Turning on her heel Ren ran off with Hina and jumped behind a large air conditioning unit with Kari and Aura to hide as several foot ninja landed on the roof

“Damn it, this so not what we need right now.” Groaned Ren as she gently peeped over the unit seeing about 30 foot ninja

“Let’s try and get outta here without getting into a fight.” Kari stated calmly as she assessed the situation

“I say we go kick their butts for breaking into our home.” Aura growled as she readied herself to jump over the unit and start attacking but was stopped by the sound of a punch being landed and one of the foot ninjas flying over head

“What the shell?” Hina exclaimed as she turned to look over the unit and was greeted by the sight of Sasuke putting some serious hurt on the ninjas

Leaping into the air he swung his left leg over one of the ninjas’ head kicking the other that was about to jump towards him then drove his elbow into another’s face

“Let’s go help him.” Ren commanded as she jumped into the air and stepped off of Sasuke’s shoulder and grabbed one of the foot throwing him into the wall nearby, within a few seconds all the girls were involved in the fight and in a matter of moments all the ninjas were dispatched......
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Location : I live in Lisbon. (For the people that don´t know a bit of Geography, Lisbon´s the capital of Portugal)
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : It´s very hard to choose cause they all have different personalities. Leo because he cares about his family more than anything else. Raph because he´s not what he appears to be, he´s actually a nice person (or should I say turtle?). Don is the most sensitive and intelligent of the 4 and, who could forget about Mikey? I love him because he´s got a free spirit and can put everyone LOL, even in danger situations.

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 2:59 pm

Aw....I really like this chapter. The girls are so similar to their fathers! Well, it´s just like the saying "Like father, like son (or in this case, daughter)". Please, keep writing.
Back to top Go down
thexblackxmaskedxninja

thexblackxmaskedxninja

Female
Number of posts : 3893
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : dont have ONE i have four XD
Shells : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:42 pm

Very good. ^__^ I like the way Aura and Kari challenged eachother.
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 am

Chapter 8:- Confrontation

After they had finished off the foot ninjas Sasuke stood with his back to the girls before taking off in a sprint and leaping over the edge of the building, as he flew through the air he flipped his body forward and landed on the roof across the alley and kept running

“Oh man, this sucks,” Kari sighed as she pulled out her shell cell and attached the headset and gave chase “Father, can you hear me?”

“Go for Leo, what is it Kari?” Leo’s voice sounded back through the earpiece as he and the other turtle had met back up in the central sewer line

“We found Sasuke.” Kari replied as she and the other girls chased Sasuke who was leaping from roof to roof with no signs of stopping

“That’s great news, where is he?” Leo beamed at his brothers

“They found him, where?” Raph chimed in just as Kari started telling her father what happened

“Now, we’re chasing him down across 5th Avenue.” Kari stated as she dodged a pigeon that had got a little too close for comfort

“Ok, meet you at the corner of 12th and Main.” Leo wasted no time in taking to the ladder leading topside followed by his brothers “Raph contact Casey, tell him pick 12th and Main.”

Raph did as he was instructed as he followed his brothers up the ladder and up to street level, kicking the manhole closed he jumped up to a fire escape and got roof side just as Sasuke landed a few inches from Leo

“Sasuke, please don’t go.” Leo’s voice was calm as he looked at the young ninja whose eyes were flooded with tears “I know Aura said some mean things and we all know she was just angry she lost to you.....”

“Hey, I didn’t lose to him Uncle Leo,” Aura interjected which earned her a slap across the head from Kari “Ow, Kari you hit me one more time.” Raph growled under his breath and grabbed Aura by the collar and carried her to the other side of the roof to scold her

“What the shell is wrong with you Aura?” Raph sighed gently as he looked at his daughter

“Nothing dad, ok.” Her voice was agitated as she looked at her father then back to the group who were trying to convince Sasuke to stay

“Then why are you being such a brat today?” He shot back as his hands folded over his shell

“Because I can and there’s nothing that’s gonna stop me.” She shot right back without even realizing her voice was elevated

“You’re working my last nerve Aura, you’re a lot like me and for some reason you’ve gotten angrier as you got older.” He sighed heavily as he looked at her gently resting his hands onto her shoulders “We’re your family Aura, why are you isolating yourself from us?”

“That’s just it, you’re not my family,” Slapping his hands off of her she pulled away her eyes threatening to reveal her true feelings “I found my birth mom and she wants me back, and I’m going.” Turning Aura ran off in a huff and disappeared over the side of the building before anyone could say anything leaving them all stunned at her comment
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 am

What the!? No way! I can´t believe that Aura´s coming back to her mother! After all that Raph and the others did for her...that brat! XP Alright, this chapter was really great (well, they all are) and I hope that you continue.
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:08 am

I know its been a while and ya'll are probably ticked at me but here it is the new chapter, hope it lives up cause my little brother took a stab at it........

Chapter 9:- Saying Goodbye

An ominous feeling surrounded the lair as the turtles who had finally convinced Sasuke to stay walked in followed by the girls, Casey, April, Splinter and the Ancient One. Raph was the last one in but instead of heading Aura’s room like everyone thought he would he made a beeline for his room instead. Slamming the door he turned on his stereo and cranked the volume as Disturbed’s Indestructible came on…..

“Is he gonna be ok?” April asked concern written on her face as she looked towards Raph’s door as she made tea for everyone

“It is hard to say April-chan,” Ancient One spoke as he sat beside Splinter looking over at the other turtles and the girls “I have seen the anger in Raphael, but this pain is something that he may never get over.”

Silence befell them all as a soft thud came from behind Raph’s room door followed by a crash and the sudden sound of the music going off. Several moments past before the door flung open and out marched Raph clad in black cargo pants, combat boots and a black hoodie. Jumping down from the path leading to the rooms he walked past everyone picking up a set of keys laying on the table closet to the lair entrance

“I’m going out,” He commented as he opened the door to an elevator “Casey you coming?” Instantly everyone turned to look at Casey who was already pulling on his trademark hockey mask and heading towards him

“Be careful.” April mumbled more to herself than anyone else as they left

Sasuke who was sitting with the girls sighed gently as he watched the events unfold, he knew that the girls were similar to their fathers in many ways but tonight he really got a glimpse of just how similar

“Hey, don’t worry about it;” Ren smiled gently elbowing him in the side “Uncle Raph will be fine, he just needs to blow off some steam.”

“I don’t think so Ren, “ Hikari chimed in as she looked at her father “We’ve seen just how bad Aura can be but this is the worst.” As soon as those words left her lips Aura’s door was flung open as the greyish-black haired girl came walking out of her room carrying a backpack over her left shoulder

“I didn’t think you’d be back yet.” She whimpered as she saw the people who had been her family for the last 10 years sitting in silence “Where’s Casey?”

“He just left with Raphael-Shisho. “ Sasuke spoke standing to face Aura who immediately dropped her bag

“If you want to finish what we started earlier,” She snapped assuming a fighter’s stance her eyes fixing on his as the other readied themselves to stop them if they should square off “Then I’d be more than happy to do so.”

“I do not wish to fight you Aura-chan,” He replied stepping back slightly “Merely to understand something.”

“What?” Even though he said he didn’t want to fight she still held her stance

“Why are you leaving certainty for the uncertain?” His words shocked everyone they all wanted to know but no one was brave enough to ask, but the question was left unanswered as Aura grabbed her bag and left without a word to anyone
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Since you wrote a really wonderful chapter...I´m not ticked. XD Anyways, welcome back! I missed this story!
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:33 am

Did some time behind bars for a minor assault and battery thats why I was gone for a while
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 1:34 am

Well here's Chapter 10, not too sure how it sounds to other, but I enjoyed writing it.....Oh I got a surprise for you guys who read in the next Chapter....Hope you'll enjoy it......

Chapter 10:- Blowing off Steam

The rain had began pouring on the surface as Raph and Casey hopped on their bikes and barreled out of the old garage that they used at the surface entrance to the lair. Revving their engines loudly as they raced through the city streets Casey noted the slightest change in Raph's angry demeanor from when they left the lair until now. Pulling into a parking lot they got off their bike but while Casey removed his helmet Raph didn't

"What's the matter Raph?" Casey queried running his hands through his hair pushing it back out of his face

"I still can't believe she's leaving......SHELL!!!" Raph growled kicking a can that rested inches away from where he stood causing it to hit a large burly biker in the back of the head

"Uhhhh, Raph we got trouble." Casey commented moving to stand beside Raph as the man and several others walked over to them

"Hey, did you hit me with this can?" The man's voice was deep and commanding as he looked between Casey and Raph

"It was an accident....." Casey began but was cut off by Raph who raised his hand

"So what if I did?" Raph said the anxiety in his voice for the fight that might happen was too evident for Casey to ignore “What are ya gonna do about it?” His Brooklyn accent coming out even more now

“I want an apology,” The man said calmly as he crushed the can in his hands “Or your head becomes like this can.”

“10, 11, 12….Only 15?” A soft chuckle left Raph’s beak as he leaned back against his bike looking at the men “Casey, go get us some drinks, I’ll be in soon.”

This caught the men off guard as they all looked at Raph then Casey before a slender built man with long black hair spoke up

“Hey pretty boy your pals got a few short of a full house, don’t he?” His words caused the others to laugh as Casey leaned in and whispered to Raph

“Come on Raph this isn’t worth is just apologies.” His words caused Raph to shrug him off and in one swift move kicked the large man in the chest then punched the long haired man in the face “Ahh, Shell it.” Casey growled dodging a punch from one of the men as Raph attacked several of the other men head on

Casey quickly took out two of the men as he slipped on his mask causing several of the men to step back slightly as they realized who he was

“He’s the vigilante, GET HIM!!!” Yelled one of the men as he attacked Raph from behind earning him a round house to the head

“Why is it when I go out with you we always end up in a fight?” Casey asked knocking one of the men over the roof of a car before hitting another across the back of the head with a hockey stick that was attached to the side of his bike

“Are you saying you don’t enjoy my company?” Raph chuckled as he dodged a punch from one of the men while using another as a human shield

“Not to say that but,” Casey answered as he kicked his last opponent in the chest “Man, do you have to let us have so much fun?”

This cause Raph to chuckle as he finished of the large man with a jump kick as he rolled his body horizontally in the air

“How about we go get those drinks?” Raph chuckled as he walked over to Casey and patted him on the back

They both entered the bar and enjoyed a few drinks before heading back to the lair. As they entered they noticed everyone was still up and about, the girls were sitting with Sasuke teaching him how to play monopoly, while Splinter and the Ancient One had tea in the kitchen as the turtles were hovered around Donny who was working on his computer

“According to this, she’s on a train heading Up-State.” Donny said looking up and seeing Raph and Casey

“So she left huh?” Raph sighed gently as Casey rested his hand on his shoulder “It’s for the best I guess…..I’m going to bed.” Pulling away he walked with slow steps before running up the wall and jumping onto the landing in front of his room and going in

“Keep tabs on her Donny for his sake.” Leo added as the girls and Sasuke moved to head to bed followed by Splinter and the Ancient One

Behind the door of his room Raph sat on his bed looking at a photo he took with Aura on her 15th birthday when she became a Chunnin “Good night kiddo.” Turning off the light he clutched the picture and fell asleep
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:29 am

Go Raph and Casey! Take´em down! XD Splendid chapter, well done
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:40 am

Kaji, (I'm not 100% so don't quote me), is the Japanese word for Fire and I thought that Aura's personality was like fire so hence the name.......Enjoy the Chapter.....And Thanks for the encouragement mcazevedo and all others who support me.......

Chapter 11:- Meet the Family

Getting off the train Aura sighed heavily as she looked around taking in the sights of this new place, she had spent so much of her life in the sewers that seeing this lush countryside was a bit more than she could handle all at once
“Are you Aura?” A soft male voice came from behind her causing her to spin around

“Yeah, what’s it to ya?” Her eyes scanned the man gently wondering what he wanted as another man in a wheelchair came up to them

“Ah, Aura, glad you could make it, was your trip enjoyable?” The man in the wheelchair was bald and wore an impeccable suit as he spoke

“Who the hell are ya?” She asked stepping back defensively

“I’m Bobby Drake, this is Professor Xavier,” Smiling Bobby stepped forward trying to help her with her bag which she misinterpreted as an attack and immediately did a back flip kicking him square on the chin as she drew her sais landing in a slightly crouch “Damn it!!” Falling to the ground he groaned the sudden jolt caused a white substance to come from his hand which froze the ground instantly causing a man to slip

“Kid, you’re such a klutz.” A stern Canadian sounding voice came from behind Aura as a shadow loomed over her as a tall muscular man with black hair smoking a cigar walked over “Need any help with this one Chuck?”

“No Logan, everything is fine, Bobby just frightened her.” The professor smiled gently as Logan looked at Aura who by this time was standing a bit away from them both

“So this is her kid huh?” Logan asked exhaling the smoke from his lips taking in Aura appearance “You sure she’s even ready for this?”

“She’s my daughter Logan,” A female voice came from behind Logan as a woman in a white dress with her blonde hair caught up in a high bun stepped around him “I’m sure she can handle anything.”

“Mom.” Aura smiled sheathing her sais as she ran to her mother hugging her tightly “You know these guys?” She asked looking at the men then her mother

“We’ll have time for that later, Raven.” Logan sighed as he looked up at the sky as it slowly grew darker “We gotta get back, before Jimmy causes a natural disaster.”

“You’re right Logan, let’s go Aura.” Leaning down Raven picked up Aura’s bag and lead her to a large black and red SUV parked right at the entrance

As they all got in Aura caught sight of the driver, she was a red head who looked like she was barely out of her teens with white streaks running the length of her hair in the front

“What took ya’ll so long?” She spoke with a southern accent as she looked at them “Jimmy’s wailing up a storm.”

“Just shut up and floor it.” Logan quipped as he got in the back right behind Aura and Raven

“Hang on then.” She smiled before the vehicle roared to life as she floored the gas and they raced out of the parking lot and further up into the countryside. The silence in the SUV was deafening as they all looked out the window watching the scenery, but right as Aura was about to say something the sound of a phone ringing came from behind them

“We’re pulling up now.” Logan stated simply as he answered his phone and looked at the driver “Rogue, roof.” Suddenly the roof above him opened as he was catapulted out of the vehicle clearing the fountain in the middle of the courtyard right as the front door of the large mansion opened as an African-American woman walked out holding a baby in her arm, as Logan took the baby the darkened sky instantly cleared up

“See, I knew it,” Chuckled Bobby as he gently nudged Raven as he got out of the SUV “Jimmy can’t sleep unless Logan is around.”

Aura who was lost looked at her mother but was greeted with a soft smile “You’ll understand everything soon.”

“Ah Charles you’re back and with company I see.” A voice came from atop the SUV as a large blue furred man-beast jumped down with a smile, its pure white fangs showing “Is this her Raven, my, my she is so beautiful.”

“Yes, Hank this is my daughter,” Smiling Raven looked at the blue creature with a soft smile “This is Aura Darkholme.”

“It’s actually, Hamato,” Aura interjected as she looked at her mother “Aura Kaji Hamato.”

“Well either way Aura, welcome to the family.” Hank smiled gently as Aura looked up to the mansion seeing several people looking back at her
Back to top Go down
Leo'sGirl

Leo'sGirl

Female
Number of posts : 1047
Warning Level :

Favorite Turtle : Leo, obviously. But I love all of them <3
Registration date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:31 pm

I love your fanfic! A crossover! Didn't see that coming! Great chapter Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2696443/44TayLo
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:00 am

Ok I know it might not be what ya'll are used to but I'm a bit tipsy tonight so forgive me......

Chapter 12:- Adjusting

It had been a week since she had been here and it felt like the first day every day. She was still getting used to the idea of human with mutant powers, she was only used to mutant turtles, a rat and a crocodile but this, this to her was weird. She had found out that her mother was a shape shifter named Mystique and her father was a master of magnetism named Erik Lehnsherr AKA Magneto who had died in a great battle with robots called Sentinals and because of that her mother had joined Xavier to make a difference instead of causing war…….

“Aura, I know you’re what 18 right?” A young African-American teen asked as he took a sip of his orange juice “But how’d you survive for so long without being in an orphanage?”

“I found a family to take me in.” Aura sighed gently talking about the turtles and everyone back in New York made it a bit harder for her to let them go “They raised me well and taught me Ninjitsu.” Smiling as she said the last bit she earned a look of disbelief from the group of teens sitting around her

“So, like, you’re a ninja then right?” Asked a young woman to her left called Kitty

“More or less.” Smiling as they nodded at what she said she looked up as a shadow floated over their heads
“Oh Angel’s back.” Another young woman said looking at the man with wings of pure white which landed right where the professor and the other adults were sitting

“Professor we have an issue.” Angel stated calmly but it was obvious that something was wrong

“Yes, of course.” Pulling away from the table all of the adults left and went inside

“What’s going on?” Aura asked noting the change in everyone’s demeanor

“They’re going on a mission.” Kitty replied looking down at her plate which earned her a look of confusion from Aura

“Basically, you know we’re all mutants, but the strongest of us including the professor, Logan, your mom and all those sitting at the table are a part of a team we call the X-Men.” The young man explained further

“The X-Men, I thought they were just a myth.” Aura gasped in shock

“Nah, they’re real yo,” The young man chuckled gently “Not like giant turtles in the sewers back in the city, huh Bobby?” The other looked over at Bobby who shot them a look of anger as he walked away

“What does he mean Bobby?” Aura spoke up before Bobby could get away

“It was two summers ago,” He started looking at them all “I was in the city with Mrs. Howlett,” Noting the confused expression on Aura face he smiled “Storm…..When I got lost and fell down a manhole, while trying to get back to the top I heard voices and decided to investigate that’s when I saw them, four large walking, talking turtles.” Sighing as the others giggled a bit

“Shut up you guys,” Aura spat at them “Go on Bobby.”

“One was wearing a red mask, one in purple, one in blue and one in orange, there were also four girls dressed like something outta Naruto training with them,” Sighing he looked at Aura “One was in a black mask, one in green, one in yellow and the last one was in white.”

“So you saw me and my cousins?” Aura spoke gently looking at Bobby, which made the others look at her “The family that took me in were those four turtles and they also took in the other three girls.” This prompted question of all sorts from everyone but the interrogation ceased as Logan walked over

“Aura, you’re needed in the War-room.” He said simply as he turned on his heel and walked away followed by Aura

“So according to Angel, this is where they are.” A man in a yellow visor stated as Aura and Logan walked in

“Ah, Aura, good now we can continue.” Professor X stated looking back to the man

“As I was saying Angel says the brotherhood is trying to break into the bank here.” The man continues speaking as he pointed to a sewer section on the screen causing Aura to gasp in shock as she had recognized the sewer line instantly

“Yes Aura, do you have something to say.” Mystique asked gently looking at the shocked expression on her daughters face

“I know that area very well, but…….” Immediately she noticed something in the picture Angel had taken “OH SHELL!!!” She gasped again as she went wide eyed reaching into her pocket pulling out her shell-cell and hitting speed-dial 3 on the keypad

“Aura, what’s wrong cher?” A man in a brown trench-coat sitting at the opposite side of the table asked looking at her

“Pick up please pick up,” She pleaded into the phone until finally she heard an answer “Kari, get everyone out of there now, don’t ask questions, just do it NOW!!” Her expression was filled with fear as she looked at the image on the screen then the phone “We need to get there now, please we have to hurry.”

“Aura, what’s going on?” Mystique asked this time more forcefully

“The people who raised me live there, right at that intersection where you said those guys are trying to break into the bank.”

“What do you mean honey?” Her mother asked again

“Please just hurry.” Her pleads finally got to them all as the man in the yellow visor spoke up

“Logan get the jet ready, rest of you suit up.” With that they all ran from the room while Aura fell into her chair mumbling to herself
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:14 am

Well, well, well. So this is a crossover. I wasn´t expecting that. AT ALL! Excellent chapters, I can see you have a wide imagination.
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 9:59 am

Glad you guys liked it, and yes I do have a wide imagination, and trust me you ain't seen nothing yet
Back to top Go down
DKnight

DKnight

Male
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:11 pm

Oh man I hope that u guys are gonna be too mad at me for the SUPER ULTRA MEGA late update...Work really has me messed up because of the promotion I got.......Well here it is, hope u guys love it.....

Chapter 13:- Homecoming

The ground of the institute shuddered as the Blackbird roared out of the hanger beneath the pool and shot off into the sky at top speeds causing the students to look at it in awe

“We go in from the 4th and main manhole,” The man in the yellow visor spoke calmly “Wolverine you and the others take the south side.”

“That way’s not quick enough.” Aura chimed in earning her a look from her mother

“What do you mean half-pint?” Logan asked as he flexed his fist causing his claws to shot in and out

“Today’s Thursday, garbage day on 4th,” Aura replied standing and moving over to the consol and dialed in another camera angle, her time with Donny had taught her all she needed to know about computers “Here, the alley behind this building will give us quick access and make fast time to get there.”

“Hmmm, seems we should let Aura take the helm on this one,” Professor X stated after a moment “This is after all her home territory.” But before anyone could say anything Aura’s phone rang which she pulled out immediately and answered

“Dad?!?! Are you guys ok, please tell me you’re out of the lair.” Aura pleaded as she spoke but her comment about a father earned her a look of confusion from everyone “No……Is he ok?” Her voice now sounded desperate as she sank into her seat feeling saddened “Thank god, are you at April’s?......Ok, I’ll be there soon.”

“What was that about Aura is everything ok?” Her mother asked seeing the obvious fear in her daughters’ eyes

“My uncle Leo was attacked when he went back to check out what was going on,” She looked around at everyone who were now more concerned than ever “He’s fine but he has a broken arm and a few bruises.”

“We’re here.” Kurt sounded from the cockpit of the Blackbird as he looked back at everyone

“Logan hit the sewers see if you can pick up on the Brotherhood, we’ll be right behind you after checking in on Aura’s family.” The man in the yellow visor commanded as he walked towards the door of the after the plane landed

“Got it Cyc.” Logan jumped out the door as soon as it was opened and down to street level finding the closest manhole he disappeared into the sewer, but before the others could get out of the plan a loud howl of pain was heard as Logan landed on his back several feet from the edge of the building’s roof blood rushing from his chest where a large wound was steaming as if someone had set of an explosive in his chest

“This time you won’t get away ya freak!!!” Raphael’s voice sounded as he leapt over the edge of the roof and landed beside Logan his Sai pointed dead at Logan’s throat

“DAD STOP!!!!” Aura bellowed knocking Cyclops out of the way just as he started dialing up the intensity level on his visor rushing towards her father as he railed back when she tackled him in a hug

“Kid, what are you doing?” Raph struggled to get his daughter off of him as Logan sat up with a groan “This freak and his friends hurt your uncle.”

“Who you calling freak Green Beans?” Logan sighed heavily in pain as he stood his wound healing without a trace “And I ain’t the one who hurt her uncle, though now I want to hurt you for that little bomb you hit me with.”

As the rest of the X-Men exited the Blackbird several others joined them on the roof, three turtles like the one that had attacked Logan, four females one adult and three teens, a giant rat and a tall muscular man with a hockey mask

“Aura!!!” The three teen girls yelled seeing their cousin and rushing towards her just as another male joined then after making sure no one was coming up behind them

“Leonardo-Shisho, the men are gone I followed them to the Park Avenue manhole and they exited there.” Sasuke informed Leo as he came to stand beside his new master

“Good, I thought Shredder was bad but these guys.” Leo sighed looking around at everyone

“While this reunion is much welcomed, we should not be on the surface for too long my children.” Splinter spoke up as he moved over to the girls

“Let’s get back into April and Casey apartment.” Leo suggested as he and Sasuke who was feeling a bit uneasy about Aura being back with the way things ended between them went over the edge of the roof and down to the apartment followed by the others

Once inside April started working on dressing Leo’s wounds and slinging his arm as everyone on their side looked at everyone on the X-Men’s side with no one saying a thing before Splinter spoke up

“Aura, my child, it is good to see you again.” A soft smile pulled at his features as he hugged his granddaughter

“I missed you grandfather.” Aura replied into the hug kissing her grandfather’s head as she always did “Oh, there is someone I want you to meet,” Gesturing for her mother to come over Aura smile “Mom, this is my grandfather Splinter Hamato, grandfather this is my mother Raven Darkholm.”

“It is my pleasure to meet you my dear.” Splinter bowed with respect to the woman as she smiled softly hugging Aura close to her

“I think I should thank you and the others for taking care of her all these years.” Raven spoke gently as she looked around at the group behind the rat

“Yeah, well if you’d taken care of your responsibility we wouldn’t have had to.” Raph snapped at her as he looked Logan dead in the eye as Logan glowered back at him

“Raphael!” Splinter shot back at his son who immediately turned to head to the back of the room to meditate which he knew was exactly the punishment Splinter was going to give him for speaking to Aura’s mother like that

“It’s ok, the circumstance surrounding Aura leaving my car were not in my control.” A soft sad sigh escaped Raven’s lips as she began explaining who she and her team was

“Ah, I see, so you are the X-men we keep hearing about on the news?” Ren spoke up as she looked at her father “See dad I told you they were real.” She chuckled causing Mikey to sigh heavily

“I’m never gonna live this down am I?” Mikey chuckled tickling his daughter which got him a squeal of no as she fought the urge to laugh

After a few more hours of speaking and getting better acquainted the decision was reached that everyone would board the Blackbird and go back to the mansion just to let things in the city blow off and let everyone see that Aura was safe and in good hands
Back to top Go down
mcazevedo

mcazevedo

Female
Warning Level :

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 8:24 am

No problemo pal! Congratulations for your promotion and for this wonderfully wonderful chapter! Poor Leo...and Wolv...

I can't wait to read more!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up   TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TMNT Kids:- All Grown Up
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2